Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Summer Ever

"A teen-aged boy’s older step-sister takes him into her bed for lessons in debauchery."

85
49 Comments 49
35.0k Views 35.0k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

 

Kevin sat at the family breakfast playing with his cell phone. He hadn’t been up too late last night and decided to get out of bed around 9:00 to see if any of his buddies had plans for the day. It was the summer between his Junior and Senior years in high school. His parents had left for a three day trip after leaving a stern warning that there would be no parties in the house while they were gone. “No more than one guest in this house at any time,” he could still hear his mother saying.

“Hey squirt, what’cha doin’?”

Kevin looked up to see his older step-sister, Molly, walking into the kitchen. As on most mornings, Molly came downstairs wearing nothing but a long tee shirt over a pair of panties. Molly had just finished her second year in college and was home for the summer. Because Molly was a great looking girl with a truly outstanding body, Kevin found it easy to get up each day so that he could get a peek at her.

“I was just checkin’ to see what my buddies are doing today,” he answered her. She was making a cup of coffee at the machine on the counter and didn’t bother to turn around. When she leaned over to get a coffee mug, Kevin got a great look at her ass and was instantly hard.

Molly turned around and leaned against the countertop while her coffee was brewing. “Got any big plans for the day?”

“Not really,” he answered as he noticed her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her shirt.

“Too bad you can’t have your buddies over here while the folks are gone.”

“Yeah,” he answered. “Last year I had a few guys over while they were gone overnight. One of the idiots broke a flower pot, and I got caught. Since then they’ve been real strict.”

Turning back around to get her coffee, Kevin got another long look at what he thought was the most spectacular ass he had ever seen. This morning her panties were quite sheer, and he could see through them like she was wearing nothing. “Mother fucker,” he said inside his head. “I wish I could see the front.” Molly had just turned twenty and she was so much more developed than the girls he knew.

“At least you got to bring your girlfriend over last night,” Molly said as she turned back around.

Kevin noticed an odd smile on Molly’s face when he replied. “Did you know we were here? I thought you were gone.”

“Nope,” she answered, still grinning. “I was up in my room reading and decided to come down to the kitchen to get something to eat.”

“I didn’t see you,” Kevin told her. He hadn’t remembered hearing her.

“Of course you didn’t,” Molly said with that strange grin. “You had your mouth around that girl’s nipples and looked like you were trying to eat her up.”

Kevin’s face turned red in an instant. “You saw us?”

“Sure I did,” she answered. “I was up on the crosswalk. When I saw what you were doing, I decided not to bother you. I just sat down and watched.”

“You didn’t!” he almost shouted.

“Oh yes I did,” she replied as she sipped her coffee. “I was there from the time you took her bra off until she demanded that you take her home. I saw everything.”

Kevin was unable to speak. His older step-sister had watched him with his girlfriend. That meant that she had seen them both naked and watched him trying to have sex. It had been a replay of something he and his girlfriend had done several times. They would start to make out, and she would be happy letting him undress her, play with her tits and even finger her. She had even been glad to take his cock in her mouth. But as soon as Kevin tried to mount her, everything came to a screeching halt.

Finally, he managed to say, “Everything?”

“You bet,” she said as she put her coffee cup on the table and leaned over toward him. “You got a great cock there squirt. Too bad she wouldn’t let you slip that in her pussy and give her a ride.”

Now Kevin was completely embarrassed. Not only had his step-sister seen him naked, but she had also witnessed him being turned down. He decided there wasn’t any point in denying anything, so he said, “That’s about the fourth time that we’ve been that far and then she gets scared or something and stops everything.”

“I think you need a little work on your technique,” Molly told him. “It looks to me like you’re trying to go from first base to home in 6.3 seconds. I’m guessin’ that your girlfriend is a virgin. She’s gonna need to be pulled along slowly.”

“You think so?” he asked.

“Sure,” he told him. “But next time you should take her in your bedroom. The living room sofa is nice, but the room is too big. You need to get her in a smaller space. It will make her feel more secure and more likely to put out.”

“I’ll remember that,” he told her.

“She’s got a nice body,” Molly told him. “Her tits are a bit small, but she has a nice ass.”

“Not as nice as yours,” he mumbled.

“You like my ass, don’t you squirt?”

Since they were talking about her amazing body, he didn’t care if she called him her pet name. “Yeah,” he said softly, “It’s really awesome.”

Molly stood up and turned around. She pulled the shirt up to give him a good look at her ass. “You like that?”

“Oh yeah,” he mumbled.

Turning back around she said, “If you had looked up last night, you would have seen me naked. I was watching you and getting excited. I was hoping you’d get a chance to fuck her. I made myself cum twice while I watched.”

Kevin’s mouth fell open. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing Molly confessing. “You were masturbating while you watched us?”

“Sure I was,” she admitted. “It was about as good as watching porn. She gives pretty good head. I was hoping you’d go down on her, but you decided you needed to stick your big dick in her and queered the whole deal.”

“You watched her giving me a blowjob?”

“I did,” she said. “In fact, I got a little jealous. I knew that I could have done a better job. Hell, I could have gotten you off in a couple of minutes.”

Molly stared at Kevin for a long time without saying anything. Kevin was starting to get a little nervous when she said, “I’ll bet your cum tastes good, too.”

“I don’t know about that,” he stammered. “We’ve never gotten that far. And besides, she only agreed to do it if I promised not to cum in her mouth.”

“She’s missing the best part,” Molly laughed. “I need to have a talk with her and explain things.”

“You’ve done that?” Kevin asked, a little surprised at his step-sister.

“Oh hell yes,” she laughed. “I’m not gonna say that I suck cock every day, but I love the feel of a hard dick in my mouth. Getting a guy to cum while I’m sucking his cock and squeezing his balls is a delight.”

Now, even more amazed, Kevin asked, “How often do you have sex?”

“Except when I’m home, just about every day,” she told him in a matter-of-fact voice. “I love to fuck, little brother. I really love it. Since I was allowed to move off campus and live in an apartment, I’m having fun as often as I can.”

“You’re shittin’ me, right?”

“Not at all,” she told him as she stood up and walked around the table. “I gave up my virginity when I was a senior in high school. Since that night I’ve had at least one orgasm a day. Most days it’s two or three. If I can’t find someone to get me off, I do it by myself. And that’s the trouble with being home. I don’t have anyone to play with.”

Stammering again, Kevin asked, “So, you’ve been having to masturbate a lot?”

“Yep,” she said as she moved up close to him. “I was until I saw your big beautiful cock and realized that I had everything I needed right here at home.”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

Molly leaned over him and began to unbuckle his belt. “You’ve got what I need, and you need what I can give you.”

Fighting the urge to stop her from opening his pants, he asked, “What can you give me?”

“Experience, Kevin. I can teach you what to do and how to do it.” She pulled down his jeans and grabbed the waistband of his boxers. “And while I’m giving you lessons, I’ll get to play with your big hard cock.” She pulled down his boxers, and his manhood jumped free.

Molly put two hands around the erect pole and leaned forward to lick the precum off the tip. “Oh yeah,” she said as she smiled at him. “I knew you’d taste good.” She worked her hands up and down his shaft a few times before she put the entire head into her mouth.

“Oh fuck!” Kevin groaned.

Molly continued to stroke his thick pole but turned to look into his eyes. “Have you ever had sex with a girl?”

“Well… not like… well… not like real fucking,” was his answer.

“Then it’s time you learned,” she said as she released his cock and stood up. Molly pulled the tee shirt over her head and stood back for Kevin to see her. “You like my tits?”

“They’re so big,” he gasped and watched while she ran her hands over them and twisted her nipples.

“And how do you like this?” she asked as she pulled off her panties and tossed them aside.

Kevin stared at his step-sister’s hairless pussy. Molly ran her hand over her sex slowly and asked, “Have you ever had your tongue in a hot pussy?”

“No,” he said, “But I’ve always wanted to.”

“An opportunity is coming your way, Squirt,” she said with a grin, “And your big sister is going to enjoy showing you the ropes.” Molly leaned over and peeled his shirt off, leaving him sitting naked in the chair with his thick cock straining up toward her.

Molly straddled him and stood with her hot pussy just inches above his drooling cock. “You ready, Kevin? I’m about to take your virginity.”

Kevin was simply too excited to speak. His step-sister that he had idolized for so many years was poised over him naked, ready to take his cherry. He just hoped that he didn’t shoot his load before he was inside her.

She picked up his hands and put them on her breasts. “Hold on to these for me, will you?”

His hands held her breasts, squeezing gently as his eyes focused on the head of his cock disappearing between Molly's legs.

“Oh fuck yeah,” she groaned when the head of his cock was inside her. She could feel that she was extremely wet and knew she would have no trouble taking this thick hunk of meat deep into her pussy. She watched his eyes grow wide as she slowly took all of him into her wetness. “You like that?”

“It’s awesome,” he groaned. “Your pussy is so wet and so hot!”

“I’m gonna fuck you hard, little bro,” she growled at him. “You’re not gonna be able to last too long, so cum when you’re ready. Cum inside me. It’s OK, ‘cause I’m on the pill.”

“It’s so fucking good,” he whispered, “And I’m already so close.”

“You cum when you can’t hold out any longer,” she told him. “I’m not gonna stop. I’m just gonna keep fucking that big dick of yours until it’s hard as a rock again.”

Molly watched his face. She saw his mouth open and felt his cock get bigger before he groaned and began to fill her with his seed. Without missing a beat, she continued to slide up and down his pole feeling her own orgasm closing in. She could feel his cock slide more easily and noticed his cum flowing out of her opening and down her legs. “Fuck, but that’s good,” she growled.

Putting her arms around his neck, Molly put her mouth beside his ear as she continued to move. “When we’re through with this,” she whispered, “I’m gonna teach you how to eat pussy. I’m gonna teach you how to finger a woman to an orgasm, and I’m gonna show you how good it is to fuck a woman’s ass. Are you ready for that Kevin?”

Her words were as arousing to her as they were to Kevin. The more she whispered nasty things in his ear, the closer she was to her own orgasm. She felt his cock was like steel once again and she moved faster. “You want to cum in my mouth, don’t you little brother?”

“Fuck yes, Molly!” he gasped.

She felt the wave crashing down on her. Her pussy squeezed his hard cock until he released another load of cum inside her. Panting and gasping, her body shook with the delight of an earth-shaking orgasm. She collapsed on him, still holding him tightly.

It was almost five minutes before either of them could move again. Finally, Molly lifted herself up and looked down to see his cock was still hard and looked ready to go. She bent over and took half of it into her mouth, washing it with her tongue and tasting the sweet muskiness of their combined fluids. When she stood again, she leaned over and kissed Kevin, making certain that he got the flavors on her tongue.

When she broke the kiss, Molly asked, “Do you like that, Kevin?”

“Are we going to do it again?” he asked with the joy a small boy evident on his face.

“Oh, you can bet on it, Kev,” she said with something of a lecherous look on her face. “You’re gonna fuck me until neither one of us can walk.”

She watched a shiver run through his body. She assumed it was a shiver of delight and anticipation.

 

Molly led Kevin into her bedroom. His eyes were glued to her ass with every step. Once inside, she threw her clothes across the room and headed into the bathroom saying, “I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

In a few moments, she was back and almost giggled when she saw Kevin standing beside her bed wearing nothing but an erection. “He is so 17,” she thought. “His cock could stay hard for two days.”

Molly flopped down on the bed and spread her legs. “Come get a close look at my pussy,” she told him. “Your training starts here,” she said as she ran her fingers over her sex.

With no thought of refusing her command, Kevin climbed onto the bed, positioning himself between her knees. He had never seen a naked woman quite as intimately as he was at this moment. He was ready for whatever she wanted him to do.

As her hand floated over her puffy wet lips, she noticed his eyes were trained on her sex. She slipped a finger in her pussy and thought he would choke from excitement. “I recognize that you know what a pussy is, squirt, but have you been introduced to a clit?”

“Not really,” he answered as his eyes stayed on the finger she used to play with her pussy.

Taking her wet finger out of its hiding place, she began to run it around her clit. “See the nub that I’m rubbing with my finger?”

“Yeah,” he answered with excitement evident in his voice.

“When you’re with a woman, the clit needs to be your best friend. The more attention you pay to her clit the more in love with you she’ll be.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

Most of your brotherhood couldn’t find a clit with a map, but I’ll make certain you know the way.”

“Can I lick it?” he asked.

“That’s the idea, Kev,” she said softly. “You lick that clit until your woman cums and she’ll be yours forever.” She watched him moving close. “Go ahead. Use your tongue to do what my finger has been doing.”

Doing as she instructed, Kevin heard Molly moan and wound her fingers into his hair. “Just like that,” she told him as he continued to lick her nub. When she felt like he was getting the hang of it, she told him, “Now finger my pussy while you suck on my clit.”

After a minute she thought, “This kid has real talent. He’s gonna make me cum again.” She put both of her hands on his head, pulling him into her sex. “Yeah, Kevin,” she growled. “You’ve got it.” Her hips began to jerk as she neared another orgasm. She wanted to feel his cock inside her again, but first, just one more orgasm.

Molly locked her thighs around his head as she shook with another massive orgasm. Her legs squeezed Kevin’s head and would not release him until her orgasm ended. “Fuck, Kevin!” she gasped when she began to recover. “You move to the head of the class. You eat pussy like that and you’ll have women begging for your attention.”

Kevin crawled on top of his step-sister and asked, “After I’ve eaten her, is she gonna want to kiss me?”

“Oh yeah,” she said with a crooked smile, “I love to taste my pussy on a man’s lips and tongue.” She pulled his mouth to hers and let their tongues dance the tango. While they kissed, Molly maneuvered him until he was positioned exactly right to put his cock inside her. “Now give me that big hard dick,” she whispered. “Give it to me and fuck me hard.”

Kevin didn’t need any encouragement. He went at her with the fury of a horny seventeen-year-old boy. His cock was rock hard, and his stamina was boundless. He pounded her with a boy’s enthusiasm hoping that he would never have to stop.

When Molly felt that he was nearing another orgasm, she grabbed his ears to get his attention, “Cum on my tits, Kevin. I want to see you cum on me.”

Her words were like a bolt of lightning up...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments