Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cocksitting 2

"Another true account of young lust."

33
16 Comments 16
18.7k Views 18.7k
697 words 697 words
Mike called me a few days after our first encounter. He wanted to meet up again! I couldn't contain my excitement, I had been thinking of his cock ever since that night. I ran to the shower and lathered up my body all the while thinking of deepthroating his cock until I gagged. I got so turned on I had to slip my fingers between my pussy lips and flick my clit. I came hard and fast, biting my lips to stifle my moans.

Once Mike showed up, I got into his car and we drove away. I kept peeking at the bulge in his shorts and to my amazement, he was already hard! I couldn't resist, I had to put my hand on it and rub his cock through his shorts. I was creaming in my panties. I wanted that cock in my mouth right then and there!

Luckily, we didn't have that far to drive before he pulled up in front of his small house. I was soaked in my panties so I was in a hurry to get inside the house and into his pants. As we got inside, we sat on the couch and Mike pulled down his shorts. I got on my knees to do my job. Taking him into my mouth slowly while looking him straight in the eyes. Keeping his cock in the back of my throat, I put my hands up my skirt so I could play with my soaked pussy some more.

Slowly I started bobbing my head up and down on his hard cock, using my tongue to roll all around his shaft. I would pull it out to lick the head of his cock, then slap it against my tongue before ramming my head back down until he was buried in the back of my throat. After a few minutes of this I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him inside my pussy, fast!

I got up, putting my knees into the couch and pushing my ass out letting him know what I wanted. He obliged, teasing my clit with his cock head.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

Slowly he pushed in my pussy until he was balls deep; I was in Ecstasy! You could hear the wetness from my pussy as he was sliding in and out of me; music to my ears. After a few blissful moments, he got faster and harder making me scream out in pure pleasure. My pussy was quivering, impending release. He sent me over the edge after he pulled my top down and squeezed my nipples hard. I came all over his cock, my juices running down the inside of my legs.

I made him stop so I could taste myself on him. He grabbed my hair and guided my mouth to his cock now dripping with my juices. It tasted so good I couldn't get enough of it. I made sure I cleaned it all up good. I wanted to cum on him again so I could clean it up again, so pushing him, I made him lay on the floor. I climbed on top with one mission, to cum fast. Using his chest to lean on, I fucked him vigorously, bouncing so hard you could hear the slaps of my ass meeting his balls and legs. I could feel my orgasm building so I moved even faster. Soon after, I exploded all over his cock.

Moving so I was in between his legs, I lapped at all my juices that were once again all over his cock. I wanted to make him cum so they would mix and I would get to taste us together. I deepthroated his cock again and again, until I could feel him get harder, and have his cum in the back of my throat. After cleaning his cock with my mouth again, we got dressed and he got ready to take me home. I was already thinking of the next time we could get together. I was thirsty and his cum seemed to be the only thing that could quench it!

Once again, if you enjoyed this true encounter, I will continue with more! Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by missprivate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments