Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confrontations And Confessions

"Confronting her student has consequences"

87
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Jane felt awkward sitting in her last class of the day. It was her oldest class, so there wasn't much fuss. But this was also the class with Ginger in it.

Last night in an attempt to finally orgasm for the first time since her divorce, Jane had found a website that showed X-Rated videos. One of the videos had been of her eighteen-year-old student Ginger. Jane had been so shocked but at the same time so turned on. She had wound up watching the video and had even orgasmed whilst masturbating to the teen.

Sitting behind her desk, Jane was acutely aware that her panties were soaking wet. Just looking at Ginger had made her recall the previous night. How gorgeous the teen looked, how stiff her nipples got as she played with her wet pussy for the camera, how wet the teen's pussy got, how juicy, how desperate Jane had got to taste her first woman.

The bell was ringing for the end of the day taking Jane out of the daydream she was in. Her students were packing up for the weekend.

"Ginger, stay behind after class please," Jane announced. She had no idea what she was going to say to the teen, but she needed to warn her about the dangers of the internet.

When all the students except Ginger had left, Jane sat in the seat next to her.

"Listen, Ginger," Jane began, "I just wanted to warn you about something." Her wetness was driving her mad, Jane took a deep breath and continued. "I was online yesterday..." Jane was conflicted, she was going to embarrass the poor girl, "and I found..."

"You found one of my videos performing?" Ginger interrupted. Jane was gobsmacked, here this young girl who was caught doing unspeakable things online, and she wasn't even slightly embarrassed.

"Yes," Jane took a deep breath, "now you have to be careful..."

"Did you like it?" Ginger interrupted.

"That's not the point Ginger..." Jane just wanted this over with, she needed to get home and sort herself out, to masturbate again and relieve herself.

"The point," Ginger said once again interrupting her teacher, "is my videos are clearly marked as 'teen girl' what were you doing in that part of the website?"

Jane went bright red with embarrassment. What could she say? "Now, Ginger..."

"Did you enjoy my performance?" Ginger got up from her seat as she said this, she was so close to Jane now. "What was your favorite part?"

Getting up from the seat, Jane walked away from her student.

"I think that's none of your concern, you just have to be more careful with your internet presence." Jane turned to the board to clean the day's work off.

"Now now, Mrs. Grey," Jane heard Ginger's voice grow as her student walked towards her, "I asked a simple question, it would be rude to ignore it."

The teen so close to her now, Jane breathed deeply, trying desperately to slow her heartbeat. Hearing Ginger right next to her ear whispering. "What was your favorite part?"

Her panties were wetter than they had ever been before, Jane tried to control herself. "I watched you bending over," Jane confessed, "I've never thought about a woman sexually before." Jane felt her clitoris throb at the confession. "But seeing your ass..." Jane's voice drifted off.

"Ooh, you like my ass?" Ginger whispered to her teacher. "Did you cum thinking about fingering it?"

"No, I did not." Jane countered.

"What happened then? And don't lie, I know I was close with my guess." Jane's student said in her teacher's ear.

Jane was hornier than she had ever been before. She needed to go home and rub herself to a massive orgasm. "I..." she began, hesitant to reveal the truth. "I thought about licking it." Blushing once again, Jane walked to the other side of the classroom.

Aliss2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliss2023

But the redheaded teen followed her. "Have you ever licked a woman's asshole before?" the student asked.

"I told you, I've never even thought about another girl before let alone..." Jane let the statement drift off.

"I must say," Ginger said getting close to her teacher again, "you have a spectacular ass yourself." As she said this, Jane felt her skirt lift, and immediately Jane pulled it back down.

"What do you think you are doing?" The teacher exclaimed, trying to put as much authority into the statement as she could.

"I think I'm evening the field," Ginger said getting on her knees whilst she pulled her teacher's skirt back up. "You've seen my ass..."

Feeling the teen's fingers pulling her black panties down her legs, Jane couldn't think what to say.

"I think it's only fair I see yours."

Her ass was now bare to the teen, and Jane couldn't think what to do. Soon, Jane felt the teen's lips kiss her left ass cheek. This was wrong. Then she felt the second kiss, this time on the right ass cheek. Then she felt her cheeks pulled apart, and her student's tongue lick her tight ass hole.

Moaning at the anal assault, Jane felt her juices flood from her. Ginger reached between her legs and was driving a finger deep into her teacher's sopping wet cunt.

"Did you imagine me doing this to you when you watched me?" her student asked.

"Yes I did, but it didn't feel this nice," Jane answered, "FUCK, Ginger you're going to make me..."

At this Ginger's fingers were covered with her teacher's juices, screams of orgasm filled the classroom, and a stream of juices dripped from Jane's freshly fingered cunt.

Turning to face her student, Jane looked at the teen with undisguised lust in her eyes. Ginger was already lifting her short skirt and spreading her legs, silently inviting her teacher to taste her first pussy.

Licking up the redhead's legs, Jane reached for her student's sodden knickers. Without hesitation, Jane pulled them aside and tasted the teen's cunt. Licking her first woman, Jane's taste buds savored the juices. Ginger screamed in pleasure as her teacher licked her sweet, wet, dripping pussy.

"Oh, Mrs. Grey," the teen cried out, running her fingers through the older woman's hair, "you're so good at that. Have you done this often, you dirty slut?"

The teen's dirty talk turned her on more than she could say. Jane, pulled away from her student's soaked cunt long enough to say, "No, I've never done this before, I'm not a lesbian." and she went back to eating the teen's cunt.

"Oh, I think you're wrong there," Ginger said between quickening breaths, "I think you've proved you're a lesbian slut tonight." Hearing her student call her a slut urged Jane on, making her lick ferociously at the first pussy she ever tasted, sliding two fingers deep into the redhead's shaved pussy.

Grabbing her teacher's hair violently as she orgasmed, Ginger pushed her pussy hard against the older woman's tongue.

"Oh, oh oh fuck." The teen cried out, then the two women collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily after their session.

"You really are a naughty girl aren't you?" Jane asked her student.

"Oh I'm more than that,' came the teen's reply, "I'm a filthy, lesbian, whore."

Crawling over to her teacher, the teen began once again to lick up the older woman's legs. "And so are you, aren't you?"

Feeling her student's tongue lick her, Jane wanted to deny it. But her orgasm was already building.

"Yes," the teacher gasped, "I'm a filthy, lesbian, whore."

And she would soon prove how much.

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments