Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Created Online Consummated In A Hotel Room

"Online chat had gone as far as it could, and now they were to meet"

18
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"I would be very surprised if the subject matter of the following story has not been used on Lush (or anywhere else) before but to all intents and purposes, this is my idea and not deliberately lifted from someone else."

Ray Fletcher was aged fifty-eight and was in a totally sexless marriage to Sally. They lived together and ate together but now slept in separate rooms. Ray had never been physically unfaithful to Sally, nor she to him, but Ray had gotten deeper and deeper into online relationships with various females and now, as he was in a room on his own, often masturbated late at night whilst in contact with one of them via his laptop.

There was one female in particular, Mary, that Ray loved to be in contact with as she was of similar age to him, slightly older, in fact, and she had displayed pictures of her tits, arse, and cunt on the site they used, but best of all, she had sent Ray a selfie of her arse all for himself. He frequently thought of what he would like to be doing to that arse, and he got both himself and Mary highly aroused with his descriptions online.

Mary's real name was actually Harriet Jones, but everything else that she had told Ray and others online was true. Her marriage to Ian was not totally sexless, but any sex was at Ian's instigation and solely for his pleasure, and Harriet had long ago stopped pretending that she was enjoying it. She longed for her time online, especially with Ray, and would often sneak to the spare room late at night with Ian asleep so that she could masturbate whilst indulging in sexual fantasies online.

One night, or actually, early morning, Ray's penis was softening with spunk splattered on it and on his pubic hair, and 'Mary' had extremely sticky fingers from her masturbation when Ray typed, 'Would you like to meet me sometime?'

The thought had often crossed Harriet's mind, but her immediate response to the unexpected question was, 'Not sure, will think about it.'

She did think about it and was rapidly coming to the conclusion that she would like to. They had previously established that they lived in towns not too far apart, so distance was not a problem, but she was unsure if Ray was thinking in terms of meeting for a coffee or for much more.

When the two of them next 'met' for online sex, Harriet (Mary) asked, 'What are you expecting if we meet, are we talking about having a coffee or...you know...?'

Ray replied, 'If by "you know" you mean us fucking, then that is what I want, but only if you do, of course.'

'Oh Ray, you turn me on so much on here, I so want to go to bed with you,' replied 'Mary'.

At this stage, their sex chat had not gotten sexy, but with those words appearing on his laptop, Ray now had his erect cock in his hand and the lady on the other end of the conversation had her fingers starting to explore her vagina.

A few minutes later, after they had both climaxed as the online conversation got hot, Ray asked, 'How are we going to do this, a hotel room I suppose, but can you get away for a night?'

'I will find a way, but give me some time to think how to do it, will you have any problem getting away?' she asked, although she knew from previous conversations that Ray sometimes had nights away from home through his work, and he confirmed that for that reason he could easily explain a night away. So it was left for 'Mary' to decide on how she could arrange a night away from home and then for them to arrange the when and where.

Harriet had contacted her best friend, Shirley Anderton, who knew of Harriet's unhappiness at home and had agreed to confirm that Harriet was spending the night at her house in the unlikely event that Ian queried it. Harriet felt bad about asking her friend to potentially lie for her but Shirley told her to, "Go and get herself a good fucking," so that reassured her.

With them both now coming up with 'excuses' for being away from home overnight, the arranging of a date and a hotel was quite easily accomplished, so their get-together to do to each other physically all the things that they had done many times through computers was arranged for a Wednesday in less than two weeks' time.

In the time between, they were both feeling excited and maybe apprehensive about their upcoming date, but eventually, the day arrived.

It had been arranged that they would meet in the bar at the hotel at six in the evening, although, despite Ray having a good idea what 'Mary's arse, tits, and cunt looked like, they did not know quite who they were looking for. But hopefully, the bar would not be too busy at that hour.

Ray had checked into the hotel and been to their room and he was in the bar nervously sipping a drink and watching the door for any single female arrivals. One middle-aged woman did arrive and Ray was thinking that that was her, but a man followed just behind and they were obviously together.

An attractive woman then came through the door and seemed to be nervously scanning the room but Ray was stunned, not just by her looks but by who she was. It was his sister-in-law, Harriet. What the fuck was she doing here now?

It did not occur to Ray that Harriet was 'Mary'; he was just concerned that her presence might fuck up his date. He had actually fancied Harriet for years but it had never crossed his mind to make a move on her.

Harriet's eyes scanned the room and her eyes alighted on someone that she knew. It was her brother-in-law Ray, but despite what he had said online about his marriage and the town in which he lived, it had never crossed her mind that he might be the 'Ray' that she was having frequent online sex with.

Harriet did not find Ray unattractive - far from it because she actually quite fancied him - but with her realising that he must be THE Ray, she would have turned around and walked out if his eyes had not met hers. She would have walked away, not because she did not want to go to bed with him but because she would feel some guilt regarding her sister.

Ray was the first to find his voice but that was as a bit of a stutter, "Harriet, wwwhat are you doing here?"

"Ray, I am Mary, don't you see?" replied Harriet, but then she felt tears welling in her eyes.

It still had not really sunk in with Ray, but he put his arms around his sister-in-law and said, "There, there, it is okay, sit down, I will get you a drink."

Harriet sniffled but sat down and said, "Thank you, a gin please, a big one," and she half-smiled.

Ray came back with her drink, and by now it had fully sunk in that the woman that he had been having online sex with for weeks and with whom he intended to have actual sex was, in fact, his wife's sister.

He tried to make light of it, although his mind - and no doubt, Harriet's - was in turmoil. "Well, this is fun, isn't it?"

"You must be so disappointed to find that the woman that you have been shagging online for ages is only me," said Harriet as she managed a forced laugh.

"No, not at all. It is a surprise, but I have always fancied you," said Ray, who was slowly regaining his composure.

Harriet had a gulp of her gin and said, "Really? I have always fancied you too."

At this initial stage, they were both assuming that despite what they had done online and despite them each finding the other attractive, they could not possibly go ahead with what was planned.

"You have got a great arse, Harriet," Ray said and then nervously looked around to make sure nobody was within earshot.

"Thank you, and you send me crazy with your words online," replied Harriet.

They were now both less inclined to rule out spending the night together.

They looked into each other's eyes, trying to gauge exactly what the other was thinking and, possibly through telepathy, they seemed to work out that they were both having similar thoughts.

"What about Sally?" asked Harriet regarding her sister.

"I came here intending to be unfaithful to her but if you think that we should not..." replied Ray, hoping that Harriet would not rule out a night of sex.

"Seems a shame to waste a hotel room, but could I have another gin?" said Harriet, rapidly knocking back her drink.

Ray returned to the bar but, for the first time, realised that his cock was hard in his trousers and hoped that nobody noticed.

When he was back seated, Harriet had noticed his bulge but did not comment. Harriet giggled, "Are you going to call me Harriet or Mary when we fuck?"

Hearing and seeing this very sexy woman say 'fuck' made Ray's cock twitch but he managed to reply, "It might be difficult to say anything with my face in your arse," indicating that he intended to go ahead with the arse worship that they had frequently used in their online fucking.

Harriet was now getting as turned-on as Ray and asked, "When are we going to the room because I am getting wet?"

"As soon as you want because my cock is rock hard," replied Ray.

Harriet did not speak but rapidly finished her drink and stood up, both things that Ray copied, and they were on the way towards the lift and stairs.

"It is on the third floor so maybe we should take the lift," said Ray.

"Yeah, but I hope that there is nobody else in there because I am longing to get my hands on you," replied Harriet as Ray pushed the button calling the lift.

They were in luck because they had the lift to themselves and in the short time that it took to go up to the third floor, they had snogged, Ray had had his erection massaged through his trousers, and Harriet had had her substantial arse groped.

They struggled to their room, kissing and giggling, and once inside, they locked in a long and deep kiss.

"Fuck, I have so looked forward to this," said Harriet.

"So have I," replied Ray as he groped Harriet's tits.

"We have got the night to get to know each other, but right now I need your hard cock in me," said Harriet as she undid and lowered Ray's trousers and put her hand into his underpants, and fished out his erect penis.

"Fuck, you are big, Ray," said Harriet in excitement.

Ray did not respond verbally but he was undoing Harriet's blouse and then her skirt. At this stage, his trousers and her skirt were at their ankles, and very shortly they were joined by his underpants and her knickers.

They hastily took off their remaining clothing and their naked bodies were writhing on the bed as groping hands seemed to be in several places at once. They found themselves with Harriet on her back with her legs wide apart and Ray hovering above her with his penis pointing towards her wet cunt.

They remained motionless for a few seconds, looking into each other's eyes until Harriet breathed, "Do it."

Ray correctly assumed the 'Do it' to mean stick his cock in and they both groaned as Ray's rigid penis entered 'Mary's needy cunt.

What now followed had built up over several hours on computer screens plus the short time that they had been together in the hotel as they fucked like a couple of wild animals with lots of grunting, swearing, and sweating before Harriet wailed, "Oh fucking hell, Ray, I am fucking cumming," as she had her first penis-prompted orgasm in years.

Delighted that he had made her cum, Ray could not hold back, and he groaned, "Fuck, so am I," as his spunk spurted into Harriet's throbbing cunt.

"Shit, that was fantastic, Ray, better than I could have hoped for," said a still panting Harriet.

"Best fuck I have had in years...Mary," he laughed.

"Yeah, well, if I had used my real name I think you would have sussed out who I really was online," said Harriet.

"Maybe, but then I might not have had to fork out on a hotel bill because we could have fucked at home when Sally was out," said Ray, and the happy couple kissed and cuddled as they giggled.

"What do you say we have a shower and then go downstairs for something to eat and maybe have a drink and then make love all night?" asked Ray.

"Sounds perfect, is there room for us both in the shower? I haven't looked," responded Harriet.

"Only one at a time, I think, you first because I want to watch your arse," said Ray.

"Oh yeah, you want to have a very close look at my arse later, don't you," giggled Harriet as she headed for the bathroom in the knowledge that her lover's eyes were fixed on her large backside.

They showered and dressed and went and had a meal and then a drink in the bar before making their way back to their room.

After getting out of the lift, Ray walked slightly behind Harriet and said, "I know that I have not long eaten, but I fancy eating some arse for supper."

"Any particular flavour of arse?" asked the sixty-one-year-old Harriet.

"Yeah, sister-in-law arse," was Ray's reply as they reached their room.

After the frantic and urgent fuck that they had earlier, they were both intending to make the night long, drawn-out and sensual so they remained clothed initially as they brushed their teeth. They lay cuddling on the bed with some kissing and caressing as they chatted and giggled about various scenarios that Ray and 'Mary' had gone through online, and Harriet remarked on how many of them involved her arse.

"I treasured that selfie you sent me of your arse," said Ray.

"Ha, I nearly pulled a muscle trying to get in the right position to get all of it in before I thought of using the mirror," replied Harriet.

They kissed a bit more and then Ray announced, "Time for supper, I think."

Harriet was happy for him to take charge completely at this stage, so on his instruction, she rolled onto her front and then lifted her middle off the bed when Ray undid her skirt so that he could easily remove it. Ray looked at the globes of Harriet's arse inside the black knickers that she was wearing before again telling her to raise her middle so that he could pull her knickers down and off.

Ray removed his own trousers and underpants to make himself much more comfortable with his erection now free rather than constrained by clothing. He looked at the glorious bare bottom that was on display before commencing doing some of the things that he had done to it in online chat.

He started his arse worship by caressing the cheeks and then kissing them. He then ran one finger and then two up and down the crack in between the globes, and Harriet was twisting and oohing and aahing in pleasure. Next, his tongue was in the crack and then at her anus, and Harriet opened and closed her legs as the sensations that she was receiving from her nether regions were starting to make her cunt flow.

"Mmmm, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she muttered as Ray teased her backside with fingers and tongue and she was now on the point of orgasm.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, yes!" she shouted as she bounced her hips on and off the bed as a monumental orgasm hit her. Ray raised himself slightly and watched as the mature woman writhed and groaned through an orgasm that he had caused.

He watched in mild amusement until she finally calmed and she announced, "Shit, I have never cum that hard in my life before."

"Yeah, I thought that you seemed to be enjoying it," said Ray proudly.

"So did you enjoy your supper?" she asked.

"Oh yes, it was the best piece of sister-in-law arse that I have ever eaten," responded Ray.

"I think that we should do something about this now, don't you?" asked Harriet as she turned to take Ray's thick cock in her mouth.

Harriet put her lips and tongue to use for the next five minutes and was driving Ray crazy, but her cunt was telling her that it wanted some oral attention too. Harriet briefly took her head off his penis so that she could lie on her back, and when she again took his cock in her mouth Ray knew what he was now being requested to do, and soon he was lapping at her already cum soaked vagina.

They continued giving each other oral pleasure for a while, but they seemed to reach a mutual understanding that it was time for cock and cunt to be re-united, so the sucking and licking stopped and positions were again changed.

With Harriet's legs locked behind his back, Ray gave her a slow and sensual exhibition of lovemaking, giving her several orgasms along the way before he ejaculated into her.

Harriet had climaxed more times with Ray in the few hours that they had been together than she had with her husband in the last fifteen years, and Ray had had sexual gratification with a woman for the first time in about four years.

They slept but both awoke horny shortly after six in the morning and, although it was brief, they had another fuck which was satisfying without reaching the heights of the previous times.

It seemed very likely that Ray Fletcher and Harriet Jones would be embarking on an affair in which they would have sexual intercourse at every opportunity, although they would occasionally have online fucks, too.

ANASTACIA_PURRFECT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANASTACIA_PURRFECT

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments