Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Damaged Goods

48
29 Comments 29
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

It had been a long journey that I was on.  Four years in college and four years at the seminary.  I had degrees in philosophy and in theology.  I chose this for myself.  I had a sign from God when I was recovering from Cancer as a young child. 

Jesus came to me several times during my recovery.  Not sure if it really happened in present time or just in dreams like I had believed.  He told me this was the path that I needed to go on.  It would be a long and tedious journey with lots of sacrifices.  This is the journey I decided to go on.  My family at first were confused with my choices, but later were my biggest supporters.

I worked in a small parish for many years.  Listening to confessions made me realize how I really gave up my life.  I never really was in love or experienced love in anyway.  Hearing all the sinners come and repent for their sins made me want for that kind of a life.

There was one encounter with a young woman who I had been counseling.  Her husband had cheated on her with her best friend.  She was devastated.  I spoke with her a few times every week after she’d repent her sins.  Afterwards, we had coffee together.  I really liked spending time with her. 

We drove together in her car and stopped at a local coffee house.  I bought the coffee and we shared a pastry.  We talked for a long time and we walked back over to her car.  She was standing very closely to me and gave me a hug and thanked me for the help that I had given to her.  We hugged each other and that’s where she crossed the line.  She kissed me passionately on my lips up against her car.  I had never experienced anything like that before.  The feelings that I was experiencing were new.  I felt alive even though I knew it was sinful.

We got into her car and she drove to a less conspicuous spot.  She moved the seat down and got on top of me.  We kissed passionately and she removed her clothes.  My hands were all over her body.  She unzipped my trousers and moved down to my feet.  I was not even thinking about being a priest.  My mind was filled with lust and desire.

I was so stunned and interested in what she’d do.  She was eager to please me.  I knew what I was doing was a major sin, however, I let her do what she wanted to do to me.  She held my cock in her hand and made it grow.  She smiled at me and told me to enjoy what would happen next.

She put her mouth around my cock and began to suck it.  I had never felt such pleasure in my life.  I didn’t feel bad about what she was doing.  I didn’t want her to stop.  After just a few moments of oral pleasure, she slithered her way into my lap and eased her pussy onto my hardened cock.  She moved her hips and fucked me.  She was fucking a priest from a Roman Catholic church.  She was moaning and groaning and moved my hands towards her full and firm breasts.  I held them in my hands while she fucked me slowly.  All I thought about was this sinner committing a sin with a priest.  I didn’t want her to stop.  The pleasure she was giving me was amazing even though it was a mortal sin.

I was so excited and stunned that she was making me break my own vows with God.  I let out a moan and ejaculated up inside of her pussy.  She fell on me, and kissed my mouth hard.  I was filled with grief and sin.  Grief that I had broken my vows.  I had now experienced pleasure, but also committed a major sin.  I knew I was doomed. 

We got dressed and drove back to my parish.  She immediately wanted to confess for her sins and we prayed together.  I told her we would never speak of this situation again.  After that meeting, I never saw her again.  I dreamed about her day and night.  I wished she’d come back and perhaps we could embark in a new life together.

**

The next few weeks I had trouble listening to confessions and having masses in the church.  My mind and body just kept thinking of her.  I prayed day in and day out and knew that God had heard my prayers.  I knew he had forgiven me.  I could hardly forgive myself.  I had put in for a sabbatical and was granted one.  I needed to clear my head and decide if I wanted to be a priest anymore. 

**

I left the church and began on my journey.  I prayed while I drove.  I had pulled down off the highway to try and find a restaurant.  I was hungry and needed a break.  That’s when I saw her.  She was a confident young woman.  She too was doing something that she should have never been doing alone.  She was hitchhiking alone on a busy road.  She was wearing clothes that could get her in a lot of trouble.

She stood by the roadside in ripped shorts, a white tank shirt and sandals.  Not just flat sandals, sandals with a heel.  I wondered what her story was while she walked backwards with her thumb up. 

I knew if I didn’t pick her up, somebody else unsavory would probably pick her up and perhaps she’d never be seen again.  It was my duty as a priest to take her with me before something terrible would happen to her.  I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if somebody as vibrant and young had gotten hurt because nobody decent gave her a ride to safety.  I felt this was a sign from God.  Perhaps giving me a second chance or was it a second chance to sin.

I decided I would pick her up.  Whatever happened next would decide my fate.  I would just take her to her destination and if by chance she wanted more.  I’d give her more.  I would just wait and see what she wanted.  The goodness in my soul hoped that she was a good girl and would just except the ride and go on her way.

The bad side of my thoughts hoped she was a bad girl.  That side hoped that she was a slut and wanted to have her way with me.  I’d be at her mercy and enjoy what men and women enjoy. 

**

I drove up along-side of the beautiful girl.  I pulled down my window and spoke to her.

“Hello.  Do you need a ride?”

She put her suitcase down on the road and bent down to talk to me.  She had a sweet and kind voice.  She was young and beautiful and full of life.

“Yes.  That would be wonderful.  I’ve been walking for a while.”

“Get in.  I’ll drive you as far as you need.”

She saw that I was a priest.  She probably figured she was safe to be with a man of cloth.  However, I was a fallen priest.  I had wicked ideas going through my heart and mind.  I smiled when she got into the car.  She put her suitcase in my backseat.

“I’m Father Adam.  I guess you see that I’m a priest.”

“Hello father.  I’m Dawn.  Pleasure to meet you.”

“Do you have any idea where you’d like to go?  I’ll take you anywhere you want.”

“Anywhere you want to take me.  I have to get out of this place.”

“Sure.  I’ll take you anywhere you want to go.  Are you in trouble?”

“My mother is disgusted with me.  We had a fight and she asked me to leave.”

I wondered what her and her mother had fought about.  I figured it had to be something that was terrible.  I’d wait to see if she’d explain.  She seemed happy and not to distressed.

Once she was in the car, she played with her hair and sang along with the radio.  She was beautiful and had the nicest smile.  She reminded me of Laura the girl who consumed my mind.

 “Father, why are you on the road?   Shouldn’t you be at church now?”

“I’m on a sabbatical from my parish.  Perhaps we could trade stories?”

“A sabbatical?  Don’t they usually grant those if there’s a problem or something?”

“Not all the time.  In this case, I guess so.”

She just looked at me with a wicked grin.  Her lips were ruby red.  She had shiny lip gloss on.  She seemed comfortable and was talking non-stop with me.

“Father, would you mind if I smoked a joint?  It really does calm my nerves.”

I didn’t want to criticize her.  I would just be very agreeing with her.  I could see she seemed troubled.  I wanted her to open-up to me.

“Sure, go ahead.”

She opened her purse and pulled out a joint.  She lit it with her lighter and inhaled the smoke.  She held it in her mouth for a few seconds.  She smiled at me.

“Father, would you like a hit?  It will make you feel like you’re floating on a cloud.”

“No dear.  I’ve got to drive.  Enjoy it though.”

She toked on her joint until it was finished.  I noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra.  Her nipples were hard and poking through her tank shirt.  Her shorts were high up on her legs.  There were so many holes all over them.  Her shirt showed her belly which was hard and flat.

She was laughing and twirling her hair around her fingers.  My mind was filled with lust and desire for her.

“Father, have you ever had sex before?   If you want, we could have a little fun?”

I couldn’t believe she questioned me about sex.  I wondered if I had looked transparent.  Was my guilt showing?  How did she know I was a fallen priest?  I was consumed with her beauty.  Now that I knew she was a bad girl I wanted her.  I needed to be with her.

“I’m really good at blowjobs.  My mother’s boyfriend told me so.  My mother caught me and her boyfriend having sex.  It wasn’t the first-time father.  I really love to have sex.  I’m good at it.  I could show you father.”

I just looked at her and smiled.  She was sent from God.  She was my salvation.  I’d take her to a motel and let her have her way with me.  I was doomed anyhow.

“Father, you won’t be disappointed.  I’ll take good care of you.”

I looked at her with a wry smile.  I knew she’d take care of me.  I was hoping she’d take great care of me.  I drove a few more miles and parked in a motel parking lot.

“Wait here.  I’ll get us a room.”

“Okay.”

I went inside and rented a room.  I figured we’d stay the night.  Afterwards, we could eat at the restaurant next door.  For now, I was tempted and filled with sin.  I wanted her more than I’ve ever wanted anything.

I walked out towards her.  I opened her door and she got out her suitcase and we walked towards the room.  We both walked into the room and I sat down on the bed.

“Father, lets smoke another joint.  When I’m high, I’m better at sex.”

“Sure.  Whatever you need, Dawn.”

She walked over to the sink and opened her purse.  She took out a joint and lit the end.  She again inhaled the smoke.  She held it inside of her mouth for a short time.  She passed it to me.

“Father, since you’re going to be naughty you must take a toke.  It will relax you.”

She handed it to me and I inhaled the smoke.  It made me cough but I tried again.  I immediately felt like I was floating on a cloud.  She was laughing and looked very wicked and filled with sin as she finished the joint.

She took off her tank top and unzipped her shorts.  She left on her sandals and did a dance for me.  I found her to be completely beautiful.  I stood up and she helped undress me.  I grabbed her and pulled her closely to my body.  I felt her hard and erect nipples up against my chest.  I held her buttocks in my hand while she continued to dance.

She pushed me on the bed and moved towards my feet.  She played with my cock in her hands which made me hard fast. 

“Father, you’re very naughty!  Hopefully God will forgive you!”

She laughed while she wrapped her lips around my cock.  She was eager to please.  She played with my balls and sucked on my cock.  Deeper and deeper she sucked.  She made all kinds of sucking noises.  She stopped and then climbed on top of me and eased herself down on my cock.  She leaned down and kissed my mouth hard.

I was consumed with lust and desire for her.  She moved her pussy up and down while she made love to me.  I sat up and played with her perky breasts.  I twisted and pulled on her nipples which made her pussy more wet.

“Father, you’re so good at this!  Have you fucked a girl before?  Oh Father, save me for I have sinned.  O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, who art all-good and deserving of all my love.

StefanaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanaBloom

I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.”

She kept saying acts of contrition’s while she moved her pussy up and down over my cock.  I couldn’t say a thing.  I was so far gone.  I rolled her over and pushed my cock into her pussy and thrusted in and out of her pussy.  I was moaning and groaning.

“O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.”

“God will forgive you.  I’m coming!  Oh, dear Lord.”

I ejaculated up inside of her pussy.  I fell on her and kissed her hard and fast.  I knew I could never go back to being a priest again.  I was damaged goods.  I was a sinner. 

“Father, that was so sexy!”

I held her in my arms that evening.  It was the beginning of my new life.  Dawn was my future.  She and I traveled to the beach and stayed together for many months.  She was what I needed.  In the end, we both saved each other.  I was thankful to God for sending her to me.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments