Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delicious Wishes

"What would you wish for?"

86
69 Comments 69
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Author's Notes

"It takes the fulfillment of a decadently delicious wish for a man to realize he was lucky all along."

It was a balmy fall evening as we walked along the beach when we stumbled across the bottle. Literally stumbled, as Maggie tripped over it and tumbled onto the sand. I dropped down on the beach next to her, and we laughed. It felt terrific since we hadn't had much to laugh about in recent months.

The coronavirus had all but killed what had been a rousing, raunchy sex life. While Maggie was still submissive in the bedroom, or any other room I desired, gone were the many other men (and women) my hot wife would fuck for my pleasure.

Until the pandemic had scared her, Maggie was ready, willing, and able to take on whomever I gave her to and do whatever they wanted her to do. I'd spent many incredible evenings watching others use her in ways that most women couldn't handle. I'd always reclaim her and reward her with a mind-blowing orgasm, and she'd return the favor.

But the threat of catching a deadly virus and possibly risking our lives made it unconscionable to demand that she continue to service others. So, we became monogamous. And, while the sex was still pleasurable, we both felt that pang of unfulfillment that gnawed away at our relationship. There was no doubt that we still loved each other deeply, but the excitement of being able to feed our mile-high sex drives regularly, in decadent ways, was no longer possible and left a massive hole in our lives.

So, we did what we could via fantasy. We constantly talked about what we would do when it was safe to engage in debauchery again. And, for the most part, that was seeing us through. Still, we both had a deep longing for more.

The nightly walks were her idea. A way to at least see people on the beach and imagine what it would be like if that man jogging would stop and take her behind the sea oats to fuck her brains out. Or if the couple, walking hand in hand, were secretly hoping to find a sexy submissive redhead to take to their dungeon to use and abuse. Maggie had a wild imagination, and she could generally get me so worked up on these walks that we'd go back to our house, and I'd spank her and fuck her as a man possessed. This would have been enough for most couples, and it should have been enough for us, but we both craved the more that we had become accustomed to in our lives.

As we took a closer look at the bottle and I removed the stopper, a smoke-like fog began to rise out of the opening and hung heavy in the air, permeating the orange glow of this evening's beautiful sunset.

We looked at each other in disbelief as a figure appeared to hover in the mist. A thin voice called out, "What do you wish for?"

We were startled, to say the least. It was hard to tell if the vision was male or female, but it was quite impatient. "I'll ask again, what do you wish for?"

"Do you think we get three wishes?" Maggie giggled.

"Silence!" the voice chastised her. "It is your mate who removed the stopper, so it is he that I ask again, what do you wish for?"

Maggie was taken aback by the harshness of this mysterious being.

I took a deep breath and asked, "How many wishes do I get? Also, what are the parameters of what I can wish for?"

I didn't want to be frivolous with my wish or wishes, nor say something stupid that could be misconstrued as a wish.

"I will grant you only one wish, but the wish can have multiple parts if they are all related to the one wish," the being replied.

I was a bit confused by this answer and asked for clarification, "Will you give me an example?"

Annoyed, but honor-bound to do everything in its power to grant the wish properly, the mystical entity explained, "If the wish was for a new house, you could clarify the type of house and what you would want in it, and where you would want it to be. Hence, one wish with multiple parts."

I nodded. What on earth should I wish for? Then I looked into Maggie's eyes, and I knew what I should choose. I thought for a moment on how to word my request, to make the most of the wish.

Then I kissed Maggie softly, "Trust me?"

She smiled and said, "Always."

I looked at the figure floating in the air and said, "I wish for my wife and I to be able to be immune to the virus that threatens our lives so that I may once again give her to others to use sexually in depraved ways. I wish to return to enjoying the debauchery that makes us feel whole again."

Hoping that I'd covered it all, I waited with bated breath for the wish granter to give me a response.

After a moment of silence, the voice said, "You ask for much. I can do this for you on one condition. I am a genie, and, as such, I cannot enjoy the carnal pleasures you speak of. Add to your wish that you desire me to become human for one night so that I can partake in such debauchery, and I will grant what you desire. But even my powers have limits. I can only make your desire a reality for twenty-four hours."

Knowing it would be difficult to get others gathered in time to enjoy her properly, I asked, "Can you provide others besides yourself to indulge in the use of my wife's body?"

The genie grinned, "If you desire for me to become ten men as part of your wish, I can make it so."

My cock twitched, "Then, yes, I desire for you to become ten men and make my slut the guest of honor in a debauched gang bang filled with rough sex, spanking, and other depraved acts."

The apparition looked at Maggie, "Although it is his wish to make since it involves you, I must ask if this is something you are willing to take part in without hesitation."

Maggie's face lit up, "Sir, I would very much be willing to be used in every way possible by the ten men you will become. It is my great desire and honor to please my husband in this way, as he is my Master."

The genie grinned and turned to me, "You are already a lucky man! However, just say that you wish me to make it so, then I will become ten horny men that will ravish your slut until she begs for mercy or until the time runs out, whichever comes first."

"Should we go back to our house first?" I asked. "I fear we will draw too much of a crowd here on the beach."

"As you wish," the genie replied.

I picked up the bottle and led Maggie back to our house as the genie floated behind us.

When we were in our living room, I turned to the genie and repeated my request, followed by the words, "I wish you to make it so."

Suddenly, the room was filled with a vast cloud, which dissipated rapidly, revealing ten muscular men, who were extremely well-endowed.

"We are ready to grant your wish, Sir. Shall we begin?" they all asked in unison.

My cock was straining against my jeans as I watched Maggie's eyes glaze over with lust. Ten naked men with impressive packages were about to use her for their pleasure. I wasn't sure who among us was the most excited at this prospect.

"My slut is yours to use and play with. You may fuck her, spank her, restrain her, and anything else you wish to do. She will be your submissive slut, while I watch and enjoy. I ask only that if she says, game over, that you stop, as that is her safe word phrase," I explained.

"We will comply," the collective group of genies-turned-men replied.

I turned to Maggie and said, "Strip for your masters, and please them, my slut."

She did as she was told, then I nodded, and the men proceeded to pick her up and lay her on her back on the coffee table. I pulled up a chair and pulled out my dick. Maggie loves to glance over from time to time to see me stroking myself as she is pleasuring others.

Within moments, one of the men licked her sweet pussy, while two others held her legs open and parted, sucking her toes. One straddled her face and fed her his cock, while two more nibbled on her erect nipples.

The others stood close by, shafts in hand, waiting for a turn. Maggie's body began to writhe, and soon she was bucking against the lover between her legs. She came hard, unable to scream as the cock that occupied her mouth was lodged in her throat. I removed my hand from my prick and closed my eyes for a brief moment, easing up so I wouldn't cum too soon.

When I opened my eyes, one of the genies was now lying on the table, and several others lifted Maggie and lowered her onto the thick, hard rod that opened her up wider than ever before. She cried out, but soon exquisite moans escaped her lips as her body was pushed forward, and her ass cheeks were pulled apart.

"We haven't had an ass in hundreds of years," they said in unison. Suddenly, a cock pushed against her tight rosebud until the head was thoroughly lodged in her ass.

"Oh, fuck! Holy fuck, that's a big cock!" Maggie cried out.

"Silence her," the group said, and one of them grabbed her head and shoved himself into her mouth. The man in her ass grabbed hold of her hips and pushed his cock into her, balls deep. Her muffled screams and moans were making it impossible for me to resist gripping my cock.

It had been so long since I'd been able to view the incredible sight of my slut with all of her holes filled that I knew I wouldn't last long.

One of the genies noticed, and the collective voice said, "You should feed her your cum."

Usually, I do not participate in the action when I am watching my wife get used. But I wasn't about to say no to the man (or men) making one of my wildest desires come true. The guy using her mouth pulled out so I could take his place.

AnghelTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnghelTease

She looked up at me with love and lust in her eyes as she sucked on my cock, while the two men penetrating her front and back doors hammered into her. I slid into my sexy slut's throat and enjoyed a much-needed release as my balls tightened, and then let go, as she swallowed rope after rope of cum like a good girl.

When the group of genie-men saw this, they all wanted a turn. One of them sat in a chair and instructed Maggie to get down on her knees. I watched as her tongue circled the head of his cock and then licked the entire length of his shaft. Soon, he disappeared into her mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head when he felt her tongue caressing his balls as he pushed into her throat. He held her head tight against him as he came in convulsions, feeding her his seed.

So, they spent the next few hours filling her stomach with cum. She swallowed load after load like a professional cum-guzzler, making me so fucking proud.

We gave her a quick break after that. The genies, even in their human state, needed no breaks. But they were happy to let my little slut catch her breath.

Before sending her back to the genies for the next round of decadence, I pulled Maggie into my arms and hugged her tightly. "I love you so much! I hope you're having as good a time as I am," I said, wanting reassurance that she wasn't doing this only to please me.

Maggie grinned devilishly and said, "Nope, I'm having way more fun than you are!"

I swatted her ass playfully and sent her back in for more.

Seeing my hand strike her derriere made the group moan and become instantly hard again. "We should spank her," they said.

I happily provided a handful of implements that we like to use during impact play. One genie grabbed the paddle from my hand and said, "Let's lean her across the kitchen counter, so her breasts dangle over the edge while her ass is in the air. That way, some of us can spank her, and some of us can play with those wickedly inviting nipples."

My cock was stirring again, and I suggested they make her count each stroke. They grinned like a bunch of frat brothers as they instructed her to count loudly.

Smack!

"One," Maggie called out as the first stroke of the paddle made contact with her creamy white ass.

Smack!

"Two," she moaned as her nipples enjoyed being pinched and pulled.

Smack!

"Three," she panted. I knew she was so turned on, that a few more strokes would make her cum.

Sure enough, after calling out ten, her body shuddered, and her pussy sprayed sweet nectar.

Another man took over and treated her to ten swats with the riding crop, followed by another who tried his hand with the flogger. By the time they were through, her bottom was a beautiful crimson color, and a trickle of her juices ran down her inner thigh.

"What's next?" I asked, my cock rigid with lust.

"Some of us have yet to experience all of her holes," they said, all grinning the same grin simultaneously. Fuck if that didn't make me even harder!

Cock after cock impaled her pussy and her ass as she bucked, moaned, and writhed. I lost track of how many times she climaxed. I just enjoyed the look of total bliss on her face, as she was fucked like a ragdoll.

With their dicks momentarily spent, I decided she needed another break. I helped Maggie into the shower with the idea of getting her cleaned up and ready for the next round of fun. But Maggie had other ideas.

"Sir, please," she said, rubbing her body against mine. "I need you to take me here in the shower."

"Mm, my horny little slut, I need to wash your filthy cunt. You're filled with cum, just like a dirty whore should be," I said in a deep, low voice inches from her ear before nibbling at the back of her neck.

Like a kitten whose mother has it captured by the scruff, she was rendered helpless. I rubbed the shower gel over her tender, bruised nipples and wiped the remains of semen from her well-used pussy and ass. Then I took both of her hands in one of mine, and I held them over her head, pressing her tits against the tile of the shower wall. With the other hand, I guided my engorged prick into her swollen honey hole and gave her what she craved.

She wailed like a bitch in heat while I plowed into her from behind with deliberate, long strokes until I couldn't hold back anymore. I needed to fuck her hard, fast, and deep, and she offered no protest as I reclaimed my wife, my lover, and my slut.

After the shower sex, she was revved and ready for more. I kept wondering why Maggie wasn't exhausted. The crowd of genies seemed to read my mind and said, "Since we could only make this wish possible for twenty-four hours, it seemed only fair to include an unending supply of energy for her so we could fit weeks, or months, worth of debauchery into one day."

I grinned, "Did you make her insatiable as well?"

"No," they said. "That is a quality she possesses all on her own. You are, indeed, a fortunate man."

Those words resonated through me. He, or they, couldn't have said anything more accurate than that. I am a lucky man, but I've been moping and complaining like a complete asshole all this time. It occurred to me, suddenly, that millions of men all over the world had no one to be intimate with, let alone have a wife who has gone to great lengths to try to keep things as exciting as she has.

For a moment, I contemplated calling off the remainder of the time so that I could make tender love to my wife. But it seemed selfish to deny her the full effect of this multiple part wish, and I didn't want to risk offending or disappointing the genie collective either.

Maggie sensed my intentions and looked at me with pouty lips and pleading eyes. Sweet Jesus, I swore right then and there, I would never take her for granted again. I grinned, and she flashed her sassy smile back at me.

"We're in this till the end," I agreed. "What do you wish to do next?"

The genies looked confused, but this time, only one of them spoke, "I'm not used to satisfying my own cravings as part of the wish-fulfillment process."

Maggie took his hand and said, "Then you'd better take a moment to think about what you really want."

Then she rubbed her body against him seductively and kissed his mouth sensually. I watched as her hand landed on his growing member and felt that pride swelling again. My God, she was beautiful!

She squeezed his shaft with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. Suddenly, he blurted out, "I want to insert large objects into your pussy!"

The other genies all nodded vehemently, and then they all looked at me. I chuckled and left the room to raid the toy drawer. Then I stopped along the way to grab some kitchen utensils that I knew my kinky little slut would beg to have thrust into her.

I came back into the room to find her strapped to the coffee table, with her legs opened up wide and her pussy aching to be filled.

Like live porn being played out before me, I watched with decadent...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments