Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Father-in-law Part 2

"What can I say? Mayhem and I are really good friends."

185
44 Comments 44
32.0k Views 32.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"This is Part 2 of the story and the action follows on directly from the end of Part 1. Alice and her father-in-law are making out in his house when his son, her soon-to-be ex-husband, turns up unexpectedly with his latest fling. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hence the frantic action at the start here. Of course, if you haven’t yet read Part 1, you’ll get more out of this if you read it first. A big thank you to the lovely @Penman5248 for editing and helpful suggestions. ?"
Join now to listen to this story

What can I say? Mayhem and I are really good friends.  He told me to run to his bedroom. So I ran as fast as I could. The only pickle in that predicament was that I was naked, except for my boss bitch heels. Yep. Naked girl with sexy heels. Our clothes lay scattered back in the living room. “What the hell am I going to do now?” I thought to myself. I start to gnaw at my bottom lip. Okay, new plan!  Grab some of his clothes, shimmy out the window, and escape somehow.

The kicker to all this is: his son's room is right next to his room. The door opens and I try to cover myself with a pillow. He spots me and starts eye-fucking me, just like how I look at peanut butter cups. My pussy clenches. He's still naked.

“How come you’re still naked? Did he say anything? I think you should get my clothes and I should fuck off right now. This was a really bad... idea.” I lick my lips and stammer.

“He's too busy making out with the girl to even notice me. I grabbed all our stuff. You know we aren't done here, baby girl, right?” He cocks his head as he says this in all his naked glory.

“You didn't even flinch when I told you he has someone here. We're you ever even in love with him?” He studies me.

“I was in love with his lies. He said we would have a blissful life, full of kids and adventures together.” I look down at my stomach and wrap my arms around it.

He walks towards me like a panther stalking his prey, slow and deliberate. Pulls me towards the mirror by his closet. He stands behind me and puts his hands on me. I can feel him breathing on my neck. My knees begin to waver.

He kisses my neck and whispers while we both look at each other in the mirror. “I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Watched you from afar. Wanting you, knowing you wanted me. He fucked up and now you’re gonna be all mine.”

“Are you fucking with me right now? Is this real or are you just trying to get your kicks? I don't understand what's happening.” I try to move away from his grasp but he holds me tightly.

“I'm going to give you everything you wanted. See these beautiful breasts. They were made for me and I'm going to suck, lick and nip them whenever I want.” He rubs them and pinches and pulls on my taut nipples. I moan in response.

He starts pressing his hands on my stomach and rubs it all over. “I'm going to fill your cunny up with my seed. This is going to get bigger just for me. I'm going to breed you, Alice. Fuck you every night if I have to.”

“Wait, you want a baby?” I shudder at him touching my stomach, feeling his fingers rubbing down closer and closer to my sweetness.

“Yeah, and you're going to give me one.” He cups my wet and needy cunt with one hand while the other is rubbing my breasts and slowly pulling on each of my nipples. He starts to rub my clit then moves on to fingering me. I force myself to watch the mirror while he plays with my body like some sort of delicate instrument. I'm bucking at every long digit he's penetrating me with. Fuck, am I keeping the beat?

“All of your needy holes belong to me, Princess. All of these.” He runs his fingers on my lips, down to my pussy, and then on to my ass. He’s making me shudder when he stares at me like that.

“This doesn't feel real,” I whisper with a moan.

“Let me show how much you fucking mean to me. I want you to watch,” he says as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him. He presses me against the wall. I can feel him at my entrance slowly rubbing his cock head in and out, teasing me ever so slowly, the sadistic bastard.

“Fuck me, please!” I try to push my pussy down to take more of him in me.

“You aren't in control, I am. I own this sweet little juicy pussy. Now beg for it like you know how. Who owns you?” he says as he pushes a little deeper but then pulls out a bit.

“You do, daddy! Only you! Please, daddy, I'll be so good. Please, please,” I moan out loud as I scratch at his back, letting my stiletto heels dig into his ass.

He looks at me and smirks. Plunges into me deeply with no fucking remorse. Stretches me out and fills me up. I suck in my breath and I swear I see stars. Watching the mirror as he pulls out and pushes hard back into me with every thrust. Then, whoa! We both pause as we realize we are hearing moans from my soon-to-be ex-husband's room.

I give the sweetest, exhausted, mischievous smile and say “Fuck it, fuck them. Just please me, daddy. I don't give a shit anymore.”

He carries me to the bed and places me in the middle of it. Taking off my shoes and opening my legs, He bends to kiss me. I feel him at my entrance, pushing himself deep into my wet cunt. I start to rock my hips to meet every slow thrust of his. I want him, all of him. He grips my neck and pounds me even deeper.

“Mine,” he says gruffly

“Yours,” I whimper

He flips us over so I'm on top. I yelp in surprise.

“I want you to be certain this is what you want. Make me cum in you if you want me, want this future. Because once I cum in you, Princess, that's it. I won't ever let you go.” He says all of this grunting up into me.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

I'm looking into his eyes and I know he isn't bullshitting me. I start to move my hips back and forth on his cock, bouncing up and down, gripping down with my thighs when I push on to him. Sheer determination drives me on, an irresistible urge to feel him cum deep inside me. Maybe I am a little fucking crazy in the moment. But when a man that you've adored forever wants you and offers you it all, you fucking take it.

I start to rub on my nipples with my thumbs while I ride him. Watching him watch me. Moaning out loud, not caring if they hear me in the next room. This moment is between us.

“That's right, Princess, make yourself cum on my cock. You want this cum, don't you, girl?”

“God yes, daddy, yes! I want you to cum deep in me. I want you to put a baby in me. To own me completely!” I yell out.

He grips my hips hard and starts fucking me harder. I start to spasm on his big daddy cock, biting my bottom lip.

“Fffucckkking yyesss!” I scream out, feeling his dick pulsing inside me, knowing he's going to make me into a mess. He slams into me deeply. I feel him jerk and spasm.

“Oohhh fuck! Take it, Princess, take all of me.”

I feel spurt after spurt of his cum in me. For a few moments, we're both coming off this soul-shaking high. At last, it all starts to subside. I giggle a little and lay on his chest, neither of us untangling from each other. He plays with my hair and kisses my head.

“Wait one min here, Princess. I'll be right back. Pull your knees up to your chest. I want my cum still inside you.” He gently places me on my back with a pillow under my ass and kisses me on my nose and lips.

I see him go to the closet and take something from his drawer. I see a little black box in his hand. My heart constricts. He takes out the ring and places it on my finger.

“Now, under normal circumstances, I would ask you that important question. But this is you, my sweet Alice. I'm not going to give you the chance to say no. I know this is quick but I don't want to wait any longer for you. I've waited long enough in the shadows. I'll be damned if someone steals you from under me. This was my mother's ring, she wanted someone special to have it. What do you say, sweet one?”

I'm speechless. Tears fill my eyes and I smother him with kisses. All these breathless kisses.

“You never needed to ask me. I was already yours.”

We spend the day in his bedroom. Eating dinner, talking about our future, falling asleep together.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

The following day, we shower together and enjoy a nice little morning fuck on the tile floor. I start to get dressed and he gets a call. I don't hear any noise in the house and I think we're in the clear so I go into the kitchen to make us coffee. I'm floating in a state of true bliss, sipping from my mug, when I hear someone walk in behind me. I turn around and he invades my space.

“What the fuck are you doing in my father's house? Are you gonna beg me to take you back? I've been waiting for this. Go on! Beg, and I'll think about it,” he says with a sneer.

“Listen here, fuck stick. A: I'm not here for you. B: as for begging you to take me back, you can suck on a bag of dicks because that's never going to happen. Do you want to know what C is?” I say with a smirk and I take a bigger sip.

“What the fuck are you going on about?” he gripes, still leering and now staring at my tits.

“Eyes up here, asshole. You shouldn't treat your future stepmom like this, fuckwit. Also, there's a probability of a baby brother or sister in your future.” I wiggle my ring finger in his face, grinning triumphantly.

“That's grandmother's ring, you fucking thief. Give it back. I knew you were a crazy bitch.” He lunges at me.

All of a sudden, there’s his father, grabbing him, pushing him back.

“She's telling the truth. It's been over between you both for a long time. She's with me now. Now I know what kind of a monster your mother made you. Get the fuck out, you can't live here anymore.”

“I can't believe I heard you both last night. You're supposed to be my father. How could you?!”

“No, how could you?” I yell at him. “Just get the fuck out. Sign the divorce papers when they come and you can have the house. And if you fucking don't, I swear to fucking Satan himself I'll post all those dirty pictures you took with your whores when we were married.”

“Fuck you both!” Thomas says as he walks out and slams the front door.

I couldn't help but laugh. I felt powerful at that moment. He shouldn't have fucked with me. Daddy puts me on the counter and hikes up my dress, rubbing his cock on me.

“You have a very dirty mouth. What am I going to do with you, Princess?”

“Sorry, daddy. He provoked me. Guess you're going to have to put me in my place,” I say with my most teasing, submissive smile.

“I guess I am little one,” he says kissing me soft and deep.

Published 
Written by AliceNAlexandriaJade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments