Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck you, Mom! - Part 3 out of 3

""Take me as if I was mother,""

102
6 Comments 6
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Be aware that all characters in this story are above the age of 18."

"Shhh, save those feelings for a little while longer; I want you to take full advantage of them when you have to get revenge on Mom," Mathilde whispered, putting a flabby index finger to my lips to calm and put a damper on my growing frustrations over her behavior. I only became more enraged, but when she purposefully placed her hands on the top of my rib cage and began to caress them calmly up to my neck, it calmed my temper. She ran them up to my jaw, which she caressed lovingly, concentrating on the scratchy sensation against her palm that my stubble gave.

"Oh, Daddy, I love you. I love you so much," she said in a desperate tone as if it was the last time she was allowed to see me. It gave a deep, dark, and brooding sensation in my body that I found uncomfortable. The thought that I was not allowed to see Mathilde again was unpleasant. I was just about to protest but was interrupted when I felt her lips hit mine. I was overwhelmed by the spontaneous kiss, which initially seemed sad, but she quickly demanded more, and the kiss gained more life, power, and energy.

Her hands embraced my neck and caressed my sizeable upper body at the same time. She quickly overpowered me, my stepdaughter. I released my grip on her hair, taking in everything she had to offer and enjoying it to the fullest. Down in the living room, it had been me who had given myself to the fullest; now, it was her turn, and it was a fantastic experience. She pressed her tongue in, and I loosened my jaw so she could meet mine. Mathilde circled her tongue against my lips before she dared to greet my tongue. I gladly accepted, and we playfully and exploratively fenced with each other. We were good at giving each other a break, catching our breath, and fiercely retaking each other's mouths again. Her hands caressed down my stomach and eventually all the way south.

"Now he is happy to see me," she said with such a big smile that the beautiful white teeth were exposed once again. It gave a welcome jolt in my abdomen as I felt her, slender fingers grasp my stiff member. Sensual and exploratory, she caressed and gently tore the foreskin back and forth while the other hand lovingly wrapped itself around my two testicles.

"You know how to take care of him too, I can tell," and it was true what I said. I smiled proudly but quickly realized that maybe it wasn't something I should be proud of as a stepfather. Either she had an excellent natural talent, which in my heart I hoped for, or my dear bonus daughter had been fucking as a cheap whore and followed in her mother's footsteps. I was disgusted by the thought and, thankfully, paid no further attention. However, it still awakened an inner turmoil in me. The coy smile on Mathilde's lips lured me into other depravity, and I wanted to wipe it off her.

“Oh baby, I want to feel your mouth so desperately,” I firmly grabbed her hair again and pulled her down in another attempt. Her rebellious eyes were not pleased, but I didn't care. I insisted, and she relented, thank God. We would have been in big trouble if she didn't play along. I thought she was warmed up and ready. I guided her off the bed and sent her a sharp, lustful look before she somewhat reluctantly slid down to her knees in front of me. Mathilde giggled and grabbed my stiff cock when she came all the way down to the floor. I pushed with my hand behind and watched with all my heart as her lovely warm tongue swirled around my cock head and moistened it. My belly quivered, and when she opened her mouth to let me in, I threw my head back in delight while my front teeth bit my plump lower lip.

"Fuck yeah, baby girl," I hummed and pressed her even further over my long shaft. She had her hand around the root as a helpful obstacle so that I couldn't push her too far. It was a shame, of course, but she still did very well. I finally removed my hand and let her take complete control. She was phenomenal and even took me out to run her tongue down my shaft and take care of my balls. It was a delightful experience, and I enjoyed listening to the drooling sounds of my stepdaughter caressing my cock. She took her time and varied sucking, licking, and nibbling movements. The tempo varied from quiet and calm to faster and wilder. Her hand caressed my stomach, spreading her short fingers while her nails dug pleasantly and tickled my skin. Oh, it was a fantastic feeling that shot my desire to its highest level. Eventually, I wanted more, and it could only go too slowly.

Once again, I grabbed her soft, silky hair and returned her to her feet. I kissed her possessively, pressing in, not letting her gain control in any way. Our mouths relaxed, and I licked my lips to savor her taste. A dark and almost gloomy look was over my face, and I could sense Mathilde's disturbing look in my great heat of sexual feelings. Finally, I was able to influence and put an end to her annoying rebelliousness. She had agreed to participate in this adult game, so she also had to accept its outcome. Even though she was reacting to my dark side, she still had my cock in her little hand. I smiled slyly and, in one quick movement, turned her over and then threw her onto the bed.

"Now, Father will come and take you," I growled, laughing, in an ugly wolf voice. Surprisingly, Mathilde laughed along.

"Oh no," she giggled and crawled further into the bed as she shot her slender, thin ass into the air and waved it enticingly. It was fucking awesome to watch, and I was instantly hooked.

"M-hmm," I moaned and gave her a hard slap on one of the butt cheeks, making her squeal. I laughed and climbed into bed with her, and she didn't notice until it was too late. I surprised her and firmly grabbed the hips, which I pulled hard towards me. I slapped my stiff cock on the lower back and rode it up and down in calm movements.

Mathilde cooperatively pushed her bottom back and rocked it a bit to feel the sensation of my cock even better. But I wasn't delighted. I, therefore, pushed her knees further apart so that her bottom leveled down to a suitable height. Finally, it was out in front of my cock, and I could thus stimulate the outer parts of her. With every second that passed and every thrust I made on the outside, the more aroused and horny we both became. My stepdaughter's wonderful cunt and asshole were right in front of my eyes, and her pussy was so wet that you could see it with the naked eye. I took my cock and smeared the glorious fluids, digging it through the labia.

"Are you ready, my dear?" I asked hotly, guiding the tip of my cock head to her excellent vaginal opening. She moaned and nodded her head, and it made the corners of my mouth pull up in a sultry smile. I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pressed as a sign that she should lower her upper body. She did what I instructed and swayed her back so that her doggy was positioned just like in a porn movie. Cautiously, I pressed on, and at the exact moment, a sudden thought occurred to me as I struggled to break through the tight and narrow walls.

"Wait a minute... Honey... Are you a virgin?" the words came out of me almost in a panic, and it was a thing I had in no way given a thought to. Mathilde as a virgin? Oh God, I wouldn't be able to handle that. I stared fixedly into the air, impatiently waiting for an answer. Her uninhibited and ongoing behavior since the beginning of this evening had given me the impression that she was an experienced, lively, and mega-spirited young lady who was plenty exploring the sexual world.

"Um… Yes," she stammered softly, and I could hear the shame and embarrassment in her voice.

"Oh, honey, why the hell didn't you tell me?" I sighed and was flooded with all sorts of fatherly feelings. I ran both hands through my hair in frustration and didn't know what to do.

"I don't know if I can pull this off..." I hesitated.

"Don't be, Daddy…" her voice cracked in pain, and I could hear her trying to stifle a snort. I was affected by it negatively and depressingly.

"Take me as if I was Mother." She now sounded more determined.

"Take your revenge, father, and I can have mine too," Mathilde moved her hands up to her ass and spread the cheeks apart. It was a breathtaking sight to see my little girl lying with her ass in the air on my bed, offering herself like that. But I was torn. Very torn. My paternal gene was disgusted and beat like an alarming bass drum. It screamed at me, 'DON'T DO IT,' I knew that part of me would never forgive itself.

If I decided to continue, it would stay with us forever. This was not just a here-and-now experience; no, it would be something that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. My stepdaughter’s virginity. SHIT!

Katalinacock4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katalinacock4uTS

I took a deep breath. Mathilde was right, and I could feel an inner anger quivering, thirsting for the perfect way to take revenge on my ex-wife.

It was in front of my eyes, staring at me. My bonus daughter's tight, wet, and untouched pussy. Ready to be broken, ready to be claimed, and prepared to be made into a real woman.

"Fuck this, that bitch is going to get paid," I growled when it dawned on me that Mathilde's virginity would be an eternal gift that would remind me every single day of my inner revenge on my ex-wife. Try to imagine the joy it would be to be able to remind yourself of having taken the virginity of your ex-wife's daughter.

“Yes, Father, take what is yours!” And that was precisely what I intended to do.

"No turning back, my love," I moaned and began to force my cock through her tight opening. It was unfathomable. My little darling would give her innocence to me to get revenge on her mother. What had that woman done since Mathilde wanted to give herself away like this? She would never get it back and then give it to me, her step-daddy. I was confused and torn but blinded by my thirst for revenge.

"Argh!" the pain was unbearable, and Mathilde did everything she could to stifle her screams under the covers. I wanted to show my fatherly care, but I knew there was no room for it. I pressed further and had to painfully witness Mathilde's pain, which I inflicted on her. It wasn't good, but in a way also mega-exciting. It was just before I was about to give up, but suddenly, I broke through the tight hymen in one fell swoop. Half of my long, thick shaft disappeared inside of her. She welcomed the rush of pain with pleasure and excitement.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned for her well-being.

"Yes! Just continue!" wailed Mathilde in agony. Her tone was harsh, and it made me snort with insult. I wanted to help, but her words pierced me like gnawing lightning. It was like listening to her mother. Oh yeah, her goddamn scumbag of a mother. I straightened up, both hands on her hips, pushed my hips back so my cock came out to the tip, and hammered it back in with full power.

This time, she couldn't hide her scream from me. It was clear she screamed with the force of her lungs into the covers. I was anything but merciful. She had brought out the monster in me. A monster that only my ex-wife had been able to summon.

“Is this how you want it?” I stopped and waited for an answer, but nothing came. I grabbed her long, silky hair so she couldn't hide in the covers.

“Is this how you want it?” I repeated, shoving my stiff cock up into her again. She howled and sobbed in pain.

"Yes!" she roared without hesitation, wanting more of the excruciating pain. I was amazed, and it occurred to me that Mathilde was enjoying it.

I had the full consent of my dear bonus daughter, and yet I mercilessly began to grope her from behind with a tight grip on her hair. My humanity would start at a quiet pace, but my dark side took over, inhibiting my sympathetic ability. I, therefore, ended up doing the opposite. The rate became fast and brutal, and it was hell for Mathilde, but somehow, she loved it. Her insides had not yet gotten used to my cock, so the pain she had experienced so far was pure baby food compared to what I was putting her through now. I knew she wanted to scream out all her pain, but the shame of showing weakness was even more significant for her. Or it was because she feared that I would stop and offer her care. Oh, my little darling. I hoped she wasn´t doing this to punish herself. But why would she do that?

Mathilde used all her energy to contain her outbursts, so she gradually lost the strength to hold her body up. I had to lift and hold her wonderful bottom so she wouldn't lie like a half-lazy zombie with her formidable body. That way, I could continue to possess what was mine. Mathilde's interior was ravishing in every imaginable way. The narrow walls of the vagina hugged my shaft in just the right way, ensuring that every inch of me was pampered. Her fluids and the blood from the hymen made my thrusts elegant and supple. I rambled in quick bursts and was not careful with the pace. I imagined that Mathilde was her mother, and that was my last fight with her. It was brutal, hard, cynical, and, best of all, mega eggy.

My cock was utterly throbbing, and the itchy sensation at the root appeared earlier than I had hoped. I didn't want it to end now, but at the same time, I didn't want to stop or slow down to delay the inevitable. It was stupid because I could have extended the experience, but I got carried away. And finally, it came. My orgasm that I had been looking forward to. Not only for the glowing and intense pleasure it could give inside me but also for the unbearable urge to shoot my sperm into my dear bonus daughter. Oh yeah. Take it, you fucking smarts of an ex-wife. I would have given anything to see the look on her face the moment I impregnated her daughter.

I felt full, whole, and complete as I filled Mathilde with my last pump. Even though I was done, I still stayed inside her to enjoy the wonderful heaven a little longer. I gasped heavily and let myself fall on top of her as I regained control of my lungs.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned loudly and stood up again so I could pull myself out of Mathilde. My cock was smeared with blood and oily vaginal fluids. I slapped her ass hard and found a random shirt lying nearby that I wiped my cock on. Her bottom collapsed, and she lay flat on her stomach, completely exhausted.

When I finished cleaning my shaft, I threw the shirt away again and lay down on my side next to Mathilde. She didn't react, just stared blankly into the air as I ran a hand through her silky hair.

"Hey, are you okay?" she breathed silently, not answering as I caressed her cheek. I wanted to shake her violently, to get a reaction and ensure she was okay. After all, Mathilde had planned the whole thing herself, and she had never tried to stop me. I put my hand on her jaw and turned her head so she was forced to look at me in the eyes.

"Hey!" I said in a more determined tone.

"Thank you, Father," she replied monotonously and, without further ado, tore herself free from my loving grip and then disappeared out of the bedroom. I watched her way out and couldn't help but notice her waddling gait. It was apparent she was in pain. A pleasurable rush quickly coursed through my body at the thought that I had been the cause of her clumsy steps. But when I spotted a diluted drop of blood sliding down one of her inner thighs, I was filled with a familiar emptiness. It was an emptiness that I encountered for the first time when I signed the divorce contract with my ex-wife. Back then, it was expressed through anger and outrage, but, this time, the emptiness hit me differently.

Mathilde had left me alone back in my big empty bed, and it dawned on me now that it wasn't just my ex-wife who had left me, but Mathilde had too. At least that's how it felt. A terrible feeling of fear made my heart gallop and almost jump out of my chest. Shit!

I sprinted out of bed and out into the hallway. I first intended to check the bathroom, but she wasn't there. The next place was her room, and there was the jackpot. Crouched in the womb position lay my sweet little Mathilde in her bed.

"Mathilde," I began with great caution. There was no reaction. I crept further into the room, assessed the situation, and decided to sit on the edge of the bed carefully. There was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ZisurSF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments