Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking my boyfriend's roommate

"I always get what I want."

54
14 Comments 14
134k Views 134k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Legendary Story

If you've ever read my stories or chatted with me, you know how much I love doing naughty things. My entire life I've always done things I wasn't supposed to do. Even when I was a kid I would purposely do the opposite of what I knew was right. It's such a rush. Nothing beats the feeling of doing something wrong, except getting fucked of course. But to combine the two together? Ugh, I can't even tell you the feeling.

Now as a nineteen year old girl in college, I am exactly the same when it comes to sex. Anytime I'm seriously "talking" or "dating" a guy, I can't help but want his best friend, or brother, or cousin, or anything I'm not supposed to have. Honestly, it's probably a problem that I should work on fixing but I just get off from it so much, that it's hard to stop.

Anyways, I just recently became a freshman at a "respected" university. I like it here, it's nice to be away from my psycho family. The first couple weeks I had left my dorm room door open to meet new people, and one of the guys I met introduced me to my now boyfriend.
We've been dating for four months now, and I am insanely happy with him. We both play video games, and love to fuck. There's only one problem...his fucking house mate.

His name is Cody. He's got this deep, sexy voice, that makes me want to die every time I hear it. He's shorter than my boyfriend, but he's more built. He's tanned with brown hair like me, but he has the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

What really drives me crazy, is he makes no effort to flirt with me at all. While all of my boyfriend's other friends try to get in my pants, every time my boyfriend faces the other way, Cody doesn't. I know, (or at least hope) he wants me though, because he's always dropping these hints or jokes that I lay in bed thinking about FOREVER. For example one night we were all at my boyfriend's house drinking, talking about how they've heard me and boyfriend having sex through the walls, and Cody drops

"Yeah, it's great I just go in my room and jack off while they're doing it."

When he says things like that it just drives me fucking insane. And it doesn't help at all that my boyfriend told me he used to masturbate to my pictures. And when it comes to having sex, once I get my mind made up about wanting to fuck a guy, I can't stop thinking about it. I think about fucking him in class, when I'm in the shower, and I even dream about fucking him. I obsess about it. I need to conquer the desire, to get what I want. What I need.

Anyways there's my little prequel, let's get to now.

I'm in my boyfriend's bed, sprawled naked next to him playing with his hair and basking in my after-sex glow. He fucks me pretty good, but I'm not going to lie, it's not the best. He did give me my first orgasm though.

"Babe, I can't get enough of your fucking pussy." He moans, as he rubs his finger up and down my slit.

I laugh and stretch, before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I catch myself in the mirror and pause to look at myself. My black hair is ruffled and messy from fucking, and I catch a hickey starting to form on my neck. My C cup boobs are perking out, and I can see that my pussy is a little swollen. I run my hands over my tanned skin and my belly button ring ; I hear Cody cough in the next room over, and get the shivers. I wonder if he heard us? I hope he did. I made sure to be extra loud for him.

When I walk back into the room my boyfriend is getting dressed, and looking under the blankets and clothes for something, probably his shirt.

"Where are you going?" I ask, as I hop onto the bed and roll myself into the sheets.

"Cam and some of the guys are going out, they've asked me to come. Are you cool staying here by yourself till I get back?"

"Yeah." I sigh, and roll my eyes. God, I hate when he leaves me. I get so bored. 

I decide that catching up on some sleep would be best, and I roll over and bury my face into the pillow,as I hear him close the door.

-

My eyes aren't open but I know it's him. I feel him run his hands over my body, and stop at my tits. He begins rubbing them and I feel him press his hard dick against my pussy. He kisses my nipples, and starts sucking on them while I breathe heavily. I want to touch him, to beg him to fuck me, but I can't move or speak. He unzips his pants and..



 My eyes fly open. I'm sweating. I look around and feel next to me, but no one is there. It's dark, and after a glance at the clock I see it's one in the morning. I feel between my legs and I realize I have literally soaked the bed with the wetness from me. I couldn't have imagined that, it was too real. I slowly rise from the bed and walk to the door. I jiggle the doorknob, and unbelievably it's locked. I just dreamed it. It felt so real, that my head is literally spinning.

I need water. I open the door and pad to the kitchen. All the lights are off except the soft glow from the TV. I'm reaching up in the cabinet to get a cup when I hear what I can only describe as a choke-gasp from behind me.

I turn around and I see Cody standing there holding a beer staring at my naked body. He must have been drinking when he saw me because he literally had it dribbling down his chin as if he'd choked it up.

"Oh, my god! I am so fucking sorry." I say, hastily putting one hand across my tits, and the other to cover my pussy.

"I just assumed you'd gone out with them, if I'd had any idea, I wouldn't..."

I cut off because he was just staring at me with... horror? amazement? confusion? I don't know, but he was literally looking at me like I was his dead grandma risen from the grave holding a plate of fucking cookies.

He still said nothing but stared at me, so I quickly turned around out of the kitchen and ran to my boyfriend's room.

"Holy shit.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

Holy. Shit. Holy. Mother. Fucking. Shit." Kept racing through my head in a constant loop with other profanities.

I fell face down into the bed and tried to refrain from screaming. My emotions and hormones were in a battle from hell, and pouring out of me like the goddamn Niagara Falls. I needed to masturbate, and scream, and cry, and run in circles at the same time. My adrenaline was rushing, and I was so wet it was dripping down my leg. My body was screaming at me to turn around and go back in there and get fucked. Hard.

I just need to talk to him, is what I told myself. I need to get dressed, and rationally talk to him, and we can laugh about it. I get up and hastily pull on my white t-shirt without a bra, because at this point I don't really care if he sees my nipples, and my pair of jean shorts I had worn over.

"You can do this. You're just going to walk out there, and put this awkward situation behind you." I say to myself.

And with that pep talk in mind, I walk out the door and check the living room and kitchen, but he isn't in either. He must be in his room. It's been about ten-fifteen minutes since our little "experience". I see the light on in his room and the doors cracked, so I walk to the door and push it open.

"Hey Cody, I just wanted to-"

But I can't even finish my sentence, the words are caught in my throat. Cody is on the bed, his shirt and jeans still on, but his jeans are open and his dick is out and he's furiously jacking off. I gape and feel my panties get flooded, and a heat wave run through me.

He quickly pulls the blanket over himself, but it's too late. I feel a rush of adrenaline and ecstasy, knowing that he was jacking off to me. He wants me. I made him do this.

Neither of us say anything, so I walk over to his bed, and climb onto it pulling the covers off.

His dick is huge, maybe the biggest I've ever seen. And oh god, the thickness of it. I gasp, and a little moan comes out.

"Tayler, stop." Cody says, not moving.

"Do you really want me to?" I whisper, trailing my hand up his right leg, and onto his dick.

He says nothing but just looks at me, so I bend my head down till my mouth is right above his dick. He moves to stop me, but I run my tongue up and down his shaft, and he immediately groans and leans back.

I slowly move down swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, moaning, as I try to refrain myself from humping his leg. I can't deep throat him, he's too big, but I go down as far as I can and come back up, as I gently rub his balls. I start sucking him faster, moaning and no longer able to refrain myself from rubbing my pussy against his leg.

"Oh fuck.." He groans, and I feel his dick start to pulse.

Seriously, already? I can't help but feel a little disappointed, but then again he was jacking off before I came in.

He explodes in my mouth, and I swallow it all, sucking on the head until I get all of it out.

Expecting him to stop, I start to back away, but he grabs me roughly by my shirt and pulls it off. I reach for his jeans and he starts sucking on my hard nipples, as I try to pull his jeans down.

Cody pulls back, and rips his shirt off, before pushing me down on my back. I look at him, and bite my lip, and he growls and practically tears my shorts straight off of me.

He places his dick against my slit, and slaps his dick against my clit, and I can't help but squeal and scream.

"God, I always knew you were a dirty girl." He says, as he slams his dick into my pussy.

I cry out, and arch my back up trying to get his dick to rub against every wall inside me. He grabs my hair and starts fucking me hard, making my tits bounce.

"Say my name." He says.

But, I'm being fucked so good, I literally can't make words come out of my mouth, I'm so close to orgasming.

"I SAID, SAY MY NAME." He yells, smacking my tits.

"OH FUCK, Codddy." I scream out, as I start convulsing on his dick, having the best orgasm of my fucking life.

I feel my wetness dripping out of my pussy, and he starts to fuck me even harder, slamming his huge dick into me.

I'm screaming and begging for him not to stop, and he grabs my back and pulls me on top of him.

I'm weak from my orgasm, but I start riding him looking at his fucking sexy face and body.

"Oh, you can do better than that." He says grabbing onto my hips and forcing me to fuck him faster.

I feel his dick stretching me out, and rubbing against everything inside me, and I know I'm going to orgasm again.

"Fuck, Cody, please.." I beg, and he puts his thumb on my clit and begins rubbing it fast.

My orgasm rocks me, and I scream and feel tears start to fall down my cheeks.

I see him start to struggle, and I know he's trying to hold off cumming. But I start grinding fast on his dick, rubbing my tits and looking into his eyes, as I moan and bounce up and down.

"FUCK." He yells, as I feel his dick start to shoot cum into me. He tries to push me off, but I want his cum deep inside me. I need it.

I press my legs against his, and feel him fill me up till it drips out.

We turn over and lay there trying to catch out breath. His dick is still in me, now getting soft and surrounded by our cum.

That's when I turn over and see my boyfriend standing in the door, holding a cigarette.

My heart drops, and he says:

"Good to know everything went according to plan, Cody. But now it's my turn."

Published 
Written by Princess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments