Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving My Son's Bully A Mouthful

"A mother does the unthinkable to protect her son"

355
40 Comments 40
23.6k Views 23.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I had to take matters into my own hands if the school wasn't going to do more than give a slap on the wrist. The bullying of my son had gone too far, it was affecting his grades, friendships and his attitude at home. The bully was changing my son into someone I hardly recognized. I had been too caring and protective of a mother for something like that to happen. I refused to stand idle while my son suffered.

I asked to get the afternoon off from work and headed to the bully's address I had found by doing some detective work online. He was two years older than my son, an eighteen-year-old high school senior who looked like a football player, but who really was too busy goofing off, chasing girls and seeking petty validation to do anything productive.

His neighborhood was far away, around the edge of the area where the high school corresponded to. I wasn't familiar with this part of the city, but the map application on my phone helped me get to the destination. The home looked abandoned, with holiday decorations up past their date and random junk on the front yard and porch.

Here goes nothing, I thought, getting out of my car and making my way to the front door.

The closer I got, the clearer I could hear the hip-hop lyrics blaring from the speakers. I didn't know what to expect, but I at least knew someone was home to hear my complaint. I rang the doorbell but couldn't tell if it even worked over the loud music, so I knocked on the door, hard enough to turn my knuckles red.

I looked around, spotting nothing but seemingly broken down cars and a stray dog knocking a trash can down a couple of houses to the right. I knocked again, this time hearing the sound of the music lower in response.

I was about reach for my phone inside my purse when the door opened. There he was, my son's bully, shirtless and wearing only basketball shorts.

"Who you looking for?" he asked, scanning my work attire from head to toe.

"I'm looking for, um, looking for Julian," I answered, noticing his imposing figure compared to my petite one.

"What do you want?" he bluntly asked.

"Okay, so it's you, can I come in? I won't take much of your time," I said, forcing a delicate smile.

He nodded his head, "Oh, right, you must be that idiot's mom."

"Are you serious? You are a little...aggressive," I said, stopping for a second to hold back from really speaking my mind.

He rolled his eyes, "I got enough with my mom nagging at me, so make this quick, lady."

I walked into his living room, bending over to move a few half empty water bottles aside to place my purse on the coffee table.

"Why do the wimps always have the hottest moms?" he asked, thinking out loud.

I could feel his eyes on my backside as if looking for my panty lines, but little did he know that I always wore thongs under my dress pants. I liked looking and feeling sexy, and my workout routines kept me in shape to be one of the hot moms like my son's friends said when they thought I wasn't hearing. Even if it was coming in an unusual way from my son's bully, it was rare to receive such a compliment upfront and part of me appreciated it.

"I wanted to talk about the way you treat my son," I began as I watched him move aside a throw pillow on the couch for me to sit.

"Okay, what about it?" he asked, maintaining his aggressive demeanor.

"It's gone too far and it needs to stop. One thing is teasing and playing around amongst boys, but another thing is bullying him," I answered in my motherly tone.

"Oh, c'mon, don't give me that shit. You're being dramatic," he said, shaking his head.

"Look, just cut the whole bully act already. You're eighteen and that attitude isn't gonna take you anywhere," I countered, raising my voice, getting defensive and knowing that he wouldn't be easy to tame.

"The fuck are you talking about? I get along just fine, it's only your fucking son that goes crying to mommy," he said.

"My son shouldn't be paying for whatever your situation is or how your parents have raised you," I said, quickly realizing that I may have gone too far as the adult in the conversation.

He smiled and asked, "And you haven't raised him to be paper soft? You should be thanking me for toughening him up to the real world, no?"

I stayed quiet for a moment, unsure of what to respond, before getting up to pick up my purse and put an end to the disorganized mess I had gotten myself into.

"Either you stop or there will be consequences," I said, drawing the line as I walked past him towards the door.

"Now you wanna threaten me," he said, laughing in disbelief.

He followed me to the door and pinned me against it, pressing his bulge against my backside.

"You come to my house and try to tell me what to do, but all you cause is this," he angrily said.

"I'm sorry, no, I didn't mean to," I apologized, trying to de-escalate the situation.

"Bullshit. That doesn't cut it." he said. "You've got yourself in trouble now."

"No, I'm just trying to be a good mother," I explained.

"You're a good mother alright, one hot ass MILF," he said, once again showing his perverted wit then grabbing a handful of my ass.

"Stop, don't do something you'll regret," I tried reasoning with him.

"Oh, I won't regret it, neither will you," he said, dry humping me with his hardening erection.

I tested his strength by trying to free myself from his grasp but it was to no avail. I thought about screaming for help, but I knew that would only make him angrier.

"You're hurting me. Please let me go," I pleaded.

"I'll let you go and leave your son alone, but you gotta help me out," he said.

I hadn't come to negotiate with him but the circumstances had changed and I wasn't in a position of leverage. I didn't need the adrenaline rushing through my body to figure out what he wanted. He wanted my body and even if it wasn't the time to acknowledge such a thing, the truth was that I I had been a divorced woman for several years and my flesh had gone unattended for too long.

For the sake of my son, I succumbed to my carnal desires, and voluntarily pushed my ass back against him to grind on the bulge tenting his shorts.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

"Get on your knees, slut," he commanded.

I complied, not out of fear but lust, and looked up at him expectantly with my eyes confessing to the arousal his treatment had ignited. He grabbed me by the hair and made me crawl behind him to the couch where he swiftly freed his erection and sat down.

My mouth involuntarily opened at the reveal of his dimensions. It was long and thick, worthy of belonging to such a bully like himself, with veins bulging to show his virility. I squeezed the base of it, making it twitch, and looked up at him in full submission.

"Ever had one this big?" he asked, beaming with pride of his engorged cock.

I shook my head at the realization that I'd never experienced a cock like his, which uncaged my inner slut that had been contained inside my mundane life. I knew my actions were wrong but the thrill of immorality pushed me forward.

I was about to take him into my mouth when he pushed my head lower until my mouth was directly in front of his perineum. I understood what he wanted, even if I had never done it before, because I had seen it performed in plenty of the porn videos I watched while masturbating. I stuck my tongue out and licked the length between his scrotum and anus.

I wrapped both of my hands on his shaft, one on top of the other and began stroking it while my tongue gave its first rimjob by tracing his circular opening. I swirled my tongue over it and kissed it, enjoying the new sensation on my lips.

"Fuck, you're a dirty slut," he said, giving me ample time to familiarize myself with the new sexual act.

Being a bully, I wasn't expecting him to be gentle, and he showed it by grabbing handfuls of my hair and bringing my mouth up in position to fuck it. He began thrusting into my mouth, making my saliva drool down on his shaft amid the gurgling sounds he was getting out of me. There I was on my knees being used like a sex toy by my son's bully. The worst part was that my pussy was reacting strongly to the point that my thong was clinging to it, outlining my swollen lips and clitoris.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, smearing my eyeliner, but I was able to hold off from gagging by expanding my throat. My jaw ached and my knees were sore, but I was encouraged by his moans that made me feel like a porn star in a scene straight out of his fantasies.

He let me go, giving me a chance to catch my breath, but only while he let my face feel the weight of his cock by tapping it on either side. My hands returned to their stroking positions, with my eyes locked on his while I did a corkscrew motion to make a drop of precum ooze out of his head.

Even if I was submitting to him on my knees, I showed him the control I had over him by edging his cock and making it beg for my warmth. He moaned and closed his eyes, throwing his head back on the couch as if conceding this small victory to me.

I swirled my tongue around his head then took it into my mouth to suckle more precum out of it. It had a slightly salty taste, but I was after something more rewarding that would delight my taste buds. I knew he was close by his increased moans, so I worked my hands and mouth in a pattern that was sure to challenge his orgasm control. He was the big, bad bully at school, getting his way with everyone and everything, but here he was at the mercy of my prowess.

While I was enjoying the moment, I hadn't forgotten my objective as a mother, "You're going to stop bullying my son," I said, knowing that I had him on the ropes.

He looked down at me, hesitating to give in to my demands until he found a way to preserve some of his ego by nodding instead of answering out loud.

"Good boy," I said, inadvertently angering him.

He reacted by pressing my head down and stuffing his entire length into my mouth. The thrust of his hips put him back in control, rendering my mouth a warm hole for his pleasure. If he was fucking my mouth with such vigor, I couldn't help but wonder how he would ravage my body. I wanted to find out, but for now, this was my initiation to being his personal slut.

His muffled moans interrupted my thoughts and I could tell he was caught between prolonging his pleasure and giving into his climax. I moaned and squeezed his thighs to overwhelm him, and almost immediately his cock twitched and spurted out seemingly endless warm strings of semen that splashed and tickled the back of my throat. I enthusiastically welcomed his large load that reintroduced my taste buds to the reward of a job well done.

I let his lubricated cock out of my mouth, swallowed his remaining seed and wiped my mouth and chin with my forearm.

"Keep me happy and I'll stay off your son," he said, smiling to soften the delivery of his threat.

"Yeah, I'll just, uh, tell my son I'm working some overtime so we can meet," I said, standing up and slightly blushing at my own depravity.

"I like the commitment, but can you really take my bullying?" he asked, reaching around to fondle my ass.

"Oh, I can take it long and hard," I teased, sharing a smile with him.

After talking over some details and exchanging numbers, I found myself back in my car where I gathered my thoughts on the way home. I didn't know if I would actually follow through with the whole thing, maybe it was just horny talk but it would become clearer once I got home and gave my pussy the attention it was begging for.

When I arrived, my son was in his room playing video games, which gave me the opportunity to go straight into my room and retrieve my vibrator from the closet. I had always thought it was a big vibrator but after servicing Julian, it no longer seemed intimidating to push it all the way inside of me. It paled in comparison to Julian's cock but it was the best I had to practice for it if I wanted to show him that I really could take it long and hard. Playing out the fantasy in my mind helped me orgasm in no time, providing the answer I was looking for in the darkest depths of my depravity. I would protect my son by satiating Julian's bullying wrath.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments