Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It started out as blackmail (chapter two)

"The way this started, is not the way its headed."

10
7 Comments 7
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The next morning, I was sitting at the table, drinking my coffee. I heard Christie’s door open, as I turned my head, I saw her beautiful smile. She walked over to me, kissing me.

“I dreamed all night, about yesterday,” she said.

Then she walked toward the kitchen. I followed her, with my eyes glued to her sexy ass.

“I had a couple of ideas last night,” Christy said with a smile.

“Please tell me, what are they,” I replied.

“Well, you already know, I love to be watched. I love to be recorded,” she answered.

I looked at her and said, “I can’t wait to see where this is going.”

“Well, I want you to set up a camera in my room,” she said with an excited voice.

“You want me to put cameras in your bedroom?” I asked again.

“Yes, that way you can watch me anytime. We will have recordings of us too,” she said smiling.

“I was hoping you would want to do it again,” I said to her. “I am going to have to find some cameras, that we can hide. I don’t want your mom to ever find them.”

With that being said, it was obvious that this affair was going to continue. I spent the rest of the day, buying cameras and installing them. I had four cameras in her room, to capture every inch of it. I had it set up where it recorded all the time. I could watch it from my phone too.

Christy walked in when I was finishing it up. I showed her where all the cameras were hidden.

“This makes me so fucking horny,” she said.

She walked over to me, kissing me, while her hand massaged my cock. I was rock hard in seconds. She slid down on her knees and pulled my cock out. I watched, as it entered her mouth. Damn, the view of my cock entering her mouth, is so fucking intoxicating. About the time I thought I was going to explode, filling her mouth with a hot load. I heard the front door open, Donna, her mom, was home. I quickly pulled out and went to my room.

I heard Donna, talking to Christy. Couldn’t make out the conversation, but in just a few minutes, I heard Donna coming to the bedroom.

“How was your day,” I asked her?

She replied, “My day sucked. I was informed at the last minute, that I was going to have to go to our other site. I have got to fly out to California.”

“When do you have to go,” I asked?

“I have to fly out in the fucking morning,” she replied.

The rest of the night was tough. She did inform me that Christy was having friends come over on Saturday.

“Are you going to be able to help her. Are you going to be able to do their little cookout,” she asked?

I replied, “Sure I can, I will be glad to help.”

My mind was racing, with the thought of being alone with Christy for two days, even before the cookout.

The next morning, I had to take Donna to the airport. On the way home I turned my phone to the camera’s. I saw that Christy was trying on outfits. The one she had on then, was a short, red dress that fit her every curve.

I sent her a text, “I love that one.”

When she read the text, she waved at the camera.

I received a reply, “You just don’t know how hot, knowing I’m being watched makes me.”

“Oh, I think I do, I am riding down the road with a raging Bonner,” I replied.

The next text I received from her read, “Hurry and get home, I’ll take care of that.”

Every chance I got, I looked at my phone. I watched her every move. Watching this make my cock throb. The anticipation was killing me. When I got back home, I could hardly open the door.

I walked to Christie's room, and she was waiting for me.

She walked up to me and asked, “So, where were we?”

“Oh, I know, I was sucking your cock,” she said, as she slid back down on her knees.

She pulled my cock out of my pants, looking up at me she said, “I fucking love sucking you.”

With that she put my cock into her mouth, sucking it all in. I stood there watching her again, suck me like a pro. The thought of being recorded did do something to me. I knew I could watch this again and again.

I started to pull out, so I could fuck her tight cunt again, but she pulled me back to her. She sucked me off, till I filled her waiting mouth with my load.

When I finished, she took me by the hand and led me to the bed.

“Lay down, while I get ready. We are going shopping, for me some sexy outfits to wear for you,” she said.

She went over to her closet, pulling out a pair of jeans. Then she pulled out a top, then walked over to the bed, pulled off the short, red dress. She took the jeans off the bed, pulling the on. They fit her so good. They were tight, showing off her perfect ass. The other was a button up blouse. The buttons on it looked like they were going to pop off because it fit her so snug.

“How do I look,” she asked?

“Sexy, sexy as fuck,” I said while I slapped her ass.

“Come on and take me shopping,” she said pulling me by my hand.

MollyWhite1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyWhite1

We spent the day shopping, going in all kinds of stores. She bought anything, from sexy shorts, shirts, skirts and pants. Then we went to the lingerie store. She caught the attendant, not looking and pulled me into the dressing room.

She grabbed my cock and said, “I have noticed you walking around all day with a hard-on. I can’t wait to get home.”

She kissed me, standing there in the dressing room. I couldn’t believe how my life had changed. I sat down on the bench and pulled her to me. I unbuttoned her top, exposing her luscious tits. I took one nipple in my mouth, sucking it, making it hard.

“You are going to have to stop. I need you to take me home, and fuck me blind,” she said buttoning her top.

The ride home seemed to take forever. When we got home, I almost ran to the door. As soon as we got inside, we dropped the shopping bags. We dropped articles of clothing, from the front door to the bedroom. We were completely naked when we got to the bedroom.

When inside, I pushed her down on the bed. I pulled her to the edge, flipping her over. Spread her legs, as I entered her tight snatch from behind. It only took me a couple of pushes, to be balls deep inside her. The first push all the way in, I heard her breathing change. She had two handfuls of sheets, pulling it off the bed.

“Goddamn, that feels so fucking great,” she screamed.

The sight of my cock slamming, in and out of Christie's cunt was amazing. I still couldn’t believe I was fucking her. I felt her hand as It grabbed my balls. She started massaging them, making me want to explode.

“Fill me up daddy, shoot deep inside me,” she begged.

This was the first time she called me daddy. It was such a turn on. I pushed one more time and shot a huge load deep into her waiting cunt. It felt like It had never felt. Shooting spurt after spurt into my stepdaughter’s twat.

Afterwards, I collapsed on the bed beside her. She crawled up beside me and put her arm around me.

She whispered to me, “I am so happy. I have never felt like this.”

“Me neither,” I replied.

We laid there for, at least an hour. We talked and rubbed on each other. I was in total bliss, lying beside her.

“What you want to do tonight,” she asked?

“How about, we just lay in the bed and watch television tonight,” I replied.

“That sounds fucking great,” she answered, pulling the sheets down to get in the bed.

I turned the television on, as we laid together, our naked bodies intermingled. After a while, I must have fell asleep. When I woke, I jumped, still shocked at the sight of Christy, lying beside me.

“What’s wrong,” she asked.

“Nothing, just got a little shock. Still not used to you and me being like this,” I said.

“You need to get used to it,” she said as her hand made its way to my semi hard cock.

“I just found something I want, and you can’t take it away,” she smiled saying.

“No fear in that,” I said, with a laugh.

She snuggled up to me and we both went to sleep.

The next morning, with the sun already shining through the windows. I looked over and again couldn’t believe, this beautiful woman beside me.

I lay there, softly stroking her stomach, up to her wonderful tits.

She woke up and said, “That feels wonderful, don’t stop.”

The next hour, or so, I took my time. I rubbed every inch of her body.

She stretched out and said, “If you don’t stop that, I’ll never get up.”

“Who said, we have to get up,” I replied.

“Ok, then keep doing, what you are doing,” she told me.

I must have rubbed on her half the day, not even taking time to eat. About lunchtime, she crawled out of the bed. I watched as she walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on, heard the sound of her get in the shower. Then I heard a wonderful sound.

“Will you please come and take a shower with me,” she asked?

I stood up, walked to the bathroom, where she was taking a shower. I opened the door, stepping in with her. She lathered me up, giving me the best shower ever. We kissed, making out, while the water cascaded over our bodies.

When we got out, she asked, “Will you just hand me one of your tee shirts for me to wear?”

I walked over to the dresser, grabbed her one of my tank top tee shirts. Took it into the bathroom, to give it to her.

She asked, “Why don’t we call in a food order, and have it delivered?”

“Good idea, I’ll call the food in. What would you like to eat?”

When the food arrived, Christy said, “I’ll get it.”

She went to the door, wearing only my white tank top. I could see the delivery guy, with his mouth dropped open, with the sight of Christie's sexy body on display.

When she came back, to where I was, I asked her “You do like showing off, don’t you?”

“I wasn’t lying when I said I love it, “she said.

Then she said, “Why don’t we go somewhere tomorrow? Somewhere nobody knows us, and you can show me off.”

“That could be very interesting,” I replied.

“Oh, I guarantee it will,” she said with a grin.

The rest of the evening was spent in the arms, of each other.

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments