Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life Changes

"An older married white woman finds real love she never knew existed"

50
18 Comments 18
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"I have been reading all the wonderful authors on Lush for a while. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is my first story and I look forward to your comments."

This is certainly not a story that I ever thought I would be telling. My name is Nancy. I have been married to my husband, David, for over forty years, and we have two adult children. We have a good life, but it's a little bit boring. We are both in our early sixties and I guess you could say we kind of go through the motions at this point.

To describe myself, I am 5'6" and I weigh 175 pounds, so I am definitely overweight. I do have large breasts, as my bra size is a 38D cup. I guess you could say that I dress frumpy for a couple of reasons. My self-esteem isn’t high enough to try to look sexy. My husband has never given me any kind of feedback that he would like to see me look any different than I am.

We still have sex about once a month, usually on Saturday. Generally, we get in bed, kiss for a couple minutes, and then Dave gets on top of me and fucks me until he cums. He falls asleep when he finishes. I have never had an orgasm.

Dave was my first boyfriend, and we waited until we were married to have sex. It’s always been boring, and I guess we never knew any better. I have two best friends, Cara and Sherri. We get together for girls' night and go out to eat or drink some wine at one of our homes. I look forward to hearing about their exploits and sex lives. They are both divorced and about ten years younger, and I always hear about their boyfriends and the great sex they have. I am very envious when I hear their stories, and I have found myself getting wet listening to their stories.

Last week, Cara talked about deep-throating her new boyfriend. I just smiled and sipped my wine. Dave and I have never tried oral sex with each other, and I’m not even sure why to tell you the truth. I have been thinking about it lately when I’m drinking and listening to my friends describe it. Last week, when she told me that she deep-throated her boyfriend, she described it in great detail, saying that she stroked his eight-inch cock while licking it like a lollipop. She said she had to get it moist so he could fuck her mouth. Cara said that when he pulled his pants down and she saw his perfect cock hanging down, she crawled over to him and took him into her mouth. She said that she worshiped his cock because not many guys have cocks that big.

I drank my wine. I pretended I wasn’t really listening, but I was definitely getting turned on for the first time in my life. I felt the wetness in my vagina, and that never happens with my husband. Cara finished her story by telling us that she sucked his cock until he shot his sperm into her mouth, and she swallowed it all. She said it tasted delicious. At that moment, I really felt like rubbing myself, but I just let it pass.

Cara and Sherri know what my marital relationship is like, and they both care about me too much to say or ask anything. I’ve never told them, but I do enjoy hearing about their sexual exploits, and I hope the stories keep coming.

My husband works in sales, so he is out of town a couple nights a week. I stay home and take care of the house and our pool. The house across the street from us was up for sale, and last week I saw a SOLD sign go up. Today I saw a moving truck there. I was curious about who would be moving in. Over the course of the day, workers were busy carrying everything in. I saw an older, good-looking black gentleman directing the workers. He looked my way and waved, and I smiled and waved back.

During the afternoon, I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies for my new neighbor and the workers. When they were done, I packed them up and walked across the street to introduce myself. I shook my neighbors' hands and said, "Welcome to the neighborhood, I’m Nancy."

He was tall—about 6’3"—and in great shape. He put his hand out and said, "Thank you, and a pleasure to meet you, Nancy; my name is Jim."

I wanted to stay and chat so I asked if he had family coming, and he said, "I’m afraid it’s just me. I was married to the US Army for forty years, and I’ve been retired for a few years. I decided to move out to the suburbs and relax, so here I am."

Jim asked about my family.

I said, "Right now, it’s just me and my husband Dave, and our two kids are grown and out on their own."

Jim asked, "When will I get to meet Dave?"

I said, "He is out of town for work for the next three nights and he will be back on Friday."

Jim said, "Since we are both playing solo, why don’t you let me take you out to dinner somewhere tonight? I’m sure you have some favorite restaurants."

I said, "That sounds like a great idea. Why don’t you pick me up at six?"

I immediately went home and shut the door, and I could feel my vagina soaking wet. I don’t know what it is about Jim, but when I shook hands with him, he felt so strong and warm. He has an infectious smile and a very hot body.

I decided right then to do something that I’d never done before. It was 3:30, and I had a couple of hours, so I decided to go shopping to buy myself something sexy to wear for the first time in my life. I tried on a few dresses that were low-cut, and when I looked in the mirror, I was surprised to see I had very impressive cleavage. I felt like I was looking at someone else because I couldn’t look that sexy. I also bought a new pink bra and matching panties.

When I returned home with my purchase, I felt like a teenager. I was dealing with all these feelings that were quite new to me. I felt sexy, and I was horny. I didn’t have any reason at all to believe that anything would happen between Jim and me. There was no reason in the world, especially the way my life has gone. I can tell you for sure that if Jim wanted me, I would let him take me in a heartbeat. I imagined what it would be like to make love with him.

One thing Cara and Sherri have always talked about is how turned on their boyfriends get when their vagina is shaved bald. Mine is just like God made it. Hairy. I decided to get in the bathtub and take care of that problem. I took out some scissors and trimmed it down, put on some shaving cream, used a mirror, and removed all the hair. Afterwards, I laid back in the bubble bath and used the mirror to look at my bald pussy, and I was extremely aroused. I was laying there with the mirror, and I started petting myself and rubbing my clitoris. It felt amazing. I actually put two fingers inside myself and made myself orgasm for the first time. I felt naughty, but it was also exhilarating. I actually came and was giggling to myself. I allowed myself to rub my nipples, which were hard like pebbles. I lay there with my eyes closed, wondering if Jim would like my tits because they were his for the taking.

I got out of the tub and tried on my new lingerie. I have to say that I was so surprised that I looked so good. I actually got a little teary, feeling sorry for myself that I have missed so much. I decided to pour myself a glass of wine to loosen up. I did my makeup and put on my new blue dress, and I looked like a different woman.

Jim knocked at the door, and I invited him in for a glass of wine.

Jim said, "I hope I’m not being too forward, but you look fabulous! Is that a new dress?"

I was taken aback for a second and must have looked it, I said, "Thank you, sir, and yes, it is a new dress and I’m glad you like it."

He came over and held my hands and looked into my eyes. "Nancy, did you buy the dress for me?"

I got teary and shook my head yes. Jim took me into his arms and hugged me deeply. I leaned into his arms, and I could have stayed there all night. He looked at me and asked, "Nancy, you aren’t used to getting compliments, are you?"

Some more tears fell from my eyes. "Honestly, Jim, I can’t remember the last time my husband told me that I looked nice."

Jim said, "First of all, you look way more than nice. You look hot, and everyone needs to hear positive things every day!" He was still holding me, and he asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Instead of answering him, I immediately leaned in and started kissing him. Our tongues met, we embraced, and it was the best kiss I’ve ever had. I’ve never been held and kissed by such a strong confident man. I knew then that I would give myself to Jim if he wanted me. Our kiss ended, and Jim broke the sexual tension by saying we should head out to dinner.

We drove to an Italian restaurant I had heard about. We chatted and got to know each other. We laughed and looked into each other’s eyes most of the time. We walked to the car holding hands, and when we got to the car, Jim held me and said, "Thank you for tonight.I am brand new in town, and you have made me feel so welcome."

I looked into Jim’s eyes and said, "I am so glad we found each other." I hugged him tightly, with my head on his chest. I can’t explain why I already had such a strong feeling about Jim. I felt his strength, and I felt safe as we hugged. We kissed passionately for a minute before we made the drive home.

When we pulled up in front of my house, I asked Jim to come in for a nightcap, but I wanted it to be so much more. We went inside, and I brought us both some wine as we sat on the couch. Jim said, "I can see a sadness in you. Is it your relationship with your husband?"

I got a little teary-eyed and said, "Is it that obvious? We have never been close, which sounds so contradictory since we’ve been married for over forty years. We don’t kiss or hug. We have meaningless sex once a month. I had my first orgasm in my life tonight before you came over. I was in the bathtub thinking about you, and I made myself orgasm. I have no self-esteem, and I really can’t tell you why we are still married. It’s like a bad habit, and I don’t think we love each other.” I can’t tell you how good that felt to say, and I wasn’t even crying.

Jim pulled me into his lap and hugged me tightly. It felt so good to be in his arms. After a few minutes, Jim spoke, and he said, "I can’t tell you what to do about your marriage, Nancy, but I can tell you that you deserve to be happy and you deserve to be loved." I turned toward him, and we kissed deeply for a few minutes. I looked into his eyes, and Jim said, "If it’s ok, I would like to take you to bed and make love to you. Is that what you want?"

I smiled, and we kissed. I said, "I was hoping you would say that." Jim took my hand, and off we went.

My mind was racing. I knew I was about to cheat on my husband. I also knew that I was going to feel like a sexy woman for the first time in my life. Jim came up behind me and began rubbing my shoulders and kissing my neck. He reached around and rubbed my breasts, and I felt like I was going to melt. As he was holding me, I could feel his cock pushing into me. It felt huge.

Jim unzipped my dress, and I let it fall to the floor so I could step out of it. He unhooked my pink bra, and he started sucking my nipples. It felt amazing to have a man seduce me. I was feeling a wetness in my vagina from his touch. This was all new to me, and I was loving it.   Jim was sucking my tits and said “Your big tits are amazing. I could suck them all night.”His body was strong as I took his shirt off and rubbed his chest. I unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall off. He was left with only his boxers and I could see the bulge forming.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

I reached down and felt his cock, and it felt wonderful. I knew I was going to experience the pleasure that had eluded me my whole life. We kissed, and I smiled and said, "I have never sucked a man’s cock before, but I can’t wait to suck your cock. I hope I please you.”

Jim kissed me and smiled and said, "You will do fine. Just relax and do what comes naturally. Think of it as making love with your mouth.”

I knelt down, looked into his eyes, and removed his boxers. His beautiful, perfect black cock pointed at me as I put both hands on it. His cock had to be ten inches long and very thick. It was easily twice as big as my husband's cock. I stroked his cock and licked the head. It seemed to get bigger and harder, and I was so excited. Jim reached down and kissed me. He stroked his massive cock and told me to open my mouth. He fed me a couple of inches and said, "Take your time and suck it back and forth and enjoy it. You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth."

Jim held my head and ran his fingers through my hair as I sucked his perfect cock deeper into my throat. I was so excited to do this for him. I took his cock out of my mouth and asked, "Am I pleasing you? I’m sure I’m not very good.”

Jim leaned down and kissed me passionately, and he said, "You are so beautiful, and you are doing an amazing job sucking my cock, especially considering you’ve never done this before. You are going to experience so much pleasure tonight you have no idea."

I took his cock back into my mouth, and he started fucking my mouth. I felt like his woman, and I probably had six inches in my throat. I was loving it and thought how much I’d missed out on. Jim told me I was doing great and he was close. A minute later, he tensed up and said, "Drink my cum, Nancy." I felt the first spurt, and I immediately swallowed. It kept coming, and I never lost eye contact with him. There was so much, and I was able to swallow it all, and I was proud. He stroked his cock letting me have the last drops. I sucked him clean and showed him my empty mouth.

Jim helped me up, and we kissed. He said, "I needed that so bad.I haven’t been with a woman in quite a while, and you were amazing."

I said, "Thank you, baby. I hope there is more where that came from."

He said, "There is plenty more where that came from." Jim peeled off my panties and we got into bed. We made out like newlyweds, and he sucked my tits, and then his hand went to my pussy. I naturally spread my legs while he gently rubbed me. He asked, "Did you shave for me?"

I smiled and said, "I did, and I hope you like it. I like the way it looks and feels."

Jim kissed me. "Has anyone ever eaten your pussy?"

I said, "Never, but there are a lot of firsts tonight, and I can’t wait."

He smiled and said, "I think you’re going to love it." I spread my legs, and he ran his tongue from my ass to my pussy. He took my clitoris in his mouth, and I moaned, "Oh my god, that feels wonderful." I shook and had my first orgasm with a man. I reached out and pushed his head into my pussy, wanting to extract as much pleasure as I could, and there was a lot of it.  I just knew that I felt incredible, and wave after wave of pleasure and excitement swept me away.

Jim was using his fingers on me expertly inside of my pussy and for the first time in my ass.  After a few minutes, Jim came up to kiss me and let my body calm down. We kissed for a long time, and I looked him in the eyes and I said, "That was wonderful! I can’t believe what I have missed all these years."

Jim kissed me and sucked on my nipples for a minute, which were rock-hard, and he said, "I am so glad you enjoyed it, but we’re just getting started." He was lying next to me. "Will you please suck my cock again? I want to be so hard when I make love to you."

I kissed him and went down to suck his cock again, and it was so hard already that I was able to take about six inches down my throat while I was stroking it, and then I said, "I’m ready for you." I laid on my back and spread my legs, and Jim kneeled in front of me and proudly stroked his cock, and I asked him, "Just out of curiosity, how big is your cock?"

He said, "Right now it’s at its full ten inches for you." And with that, he started sliding his cock inside of me, and we locked eyes. I knew he was going to be gentle, and he went nice and slow.

In a few minutes I had about six inches inside of me, and I said, "Oh baby, that feels so good. Please fuck me hard and make me your woman." He started to pick up his pace a little bit, and I could feel myself taking more of his cock. He was already reaching places that my husband could never reach, and it felt so wonderful. Instinctively, I knew that in a little while I would take all of him.

He was kissing me and sucking on my tits, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and as I was having another orgasm. I felt my pussy open to take it all. I felt like this is what it’s supposed to feel like when a man makes love to you.        

I could have stayed like this all night with him making love to me like this. Jim looked at me and told me how satisfied I looked. He asked, "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

I simply said, "I love your cock, and I love how you are making love to me." Jim tensed up for a minute, and I could tell that he was ejaculating inside of me. He just stopped, and I felt his cum filling my pussy to the brink. I looked at him and said, "Thank you."

He stayed inside me for a long time as we just held onto each other. Jim pulled the sheet over us, and we fell asleep. I woke up around 3 AM, and I had to slip out of bed to use the bathroom, and when I came back to bed, Jim was laying on his back stroking his beautiful erection. I took him into my mouth and enjoyed the taste of our lovemaking. I was getting used to being with a powerful man with a very big cock. After sucking him for a few minutes, Jim asked me to get on all fours.

He got up and kissed me and said, "I’m going to take you from behind." I felt him spank me with his cock, and then he slid a few inches into me while holding my ass. I purred, "I love your black cock; now fuck me, baby. I'm yours now."

Jim said, "I love watching your pussy swallow up my cock. Do you want it hard?"

I said, "Yes, baby. Show me what I’ve been missing."

With that, he slammed his cock all the way in to me, and I could hear his balls hitting my ass. I screamed out, "Don’t stop, I’m cumming Jim."

He pounded me for ten minutes, and then he grunted, and I felt his warm sperm filling my pussy. I sat on the edge of the bed so I could clean his semi-hard cock off. I sucked the remaining cum from his cock. We climbed into bed with my head on his chest, and I felt so loved. I felt like tonight was the first time a man really made love to me.

As I lay there sexually contented for the first time in my life, I knew I couldn’t go back to how things were. We drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sun coming through the window and the shower running. My husband and I never showered together, but things are different now. I climbed into the shower, and we embraced and kissed deeply. Jim said, "Good morning, beautiful. How are you feeling this morning?"

I smiled and said, "I have never felt better in my life. You were amazing."

As we were hugging, I could feel his cock getting hard. I soaped his cock and stroked it to its full ten glorious inches. After rinsing, I got on my knees and sucked his cock, and licked his balls. Jim was running his hands through my hair as he fucked my mouth, and then he helped me up, turned me around, and started fucking me. He asked, "Do you like waking up like this, babe?"

I said, "I love your cock! Fuck me hard, baby. I need it." His cock felt so amazing that I didn’t want him to stop. He reached under and took my clit in his fingers, and I came hard.

He was pounding me and feeling my tits when suddenly I said, "Please cum on my face and tits, baby. I want to feel like you’re slut.” He pulled out a minute later, and I knelt down. Jim proudly stroked his cock and shot his load all over my face and tits. I licked it and played with it, then cleaned him off.

I dressed and told Jim I would make coffee. When he came downstairs, he held me and kissed me passionately. We sat down to drink our coffee, and I must have been smiling ear to ear when I said, "I feel like a young woman again. You made me feel things I’ve never felt before, like that was the first time a man made love to me. Thank you!" 

Jim said, "You are very welcome, Nancy, and believe me when I tell you that I enjoyed our lovemaking as much as you did. I haven’t felt that good making love to a woman in many, many years, and selfishly, I hope it isn’t the last time. When we were making love, I felt like you were releasing a sadness in you and finally feeling like the beautiful, sexual woman you were meant to be.”

I blushed and said, "I guess I didn’t really know how bad things were or what I was missing."

Jim led me over to the couch and hugged me. He asked, "What are you feeling right now, Nancy?"

"I certainly don’t have all the answers, but there are some things I do know. The first thing is that now that I have experienced what it is like to have a real man make love to me like you did, I can never go back to the way things were. I am going to have to deal with my husband, and I think that it’s likely that our marriage will be over, and the fact is that it was probably over a long time ago."

I went to Jim and straddled his lap, and we kissed deeply.

I said, "Another thing that I do know is that I want you in my life, and I want you as my lover if you’ll have me."

With that, I removed my top and presented my tits in front of Jim’s mouth. Jim eagerly sucked in my nipples, and we kissed so passionately.

Jim said, "I would love to be your lover, Nancy." I could feel his cock growing, so I knelt down and took him into my mouth. He sat there and smiled while I leisurely sucked his ten-inch black cock. I took my time and licked him and stroked him with both hands, licking his huge balls.

It’s hard to believe that just yesterday I had never given a man oral sex, and less than twenty-four hours later I was so comfortable sucking a huge black cock and loving it so much. Jim lifted my arms up and had me straddle him again, except this time my pussy was going to swallow his cock all the way to his balls. I lowered myself slowly onto his cock.

This was the first time that I had ever ridden a man’s cock. I can’t explain the ecstasy I felt with his entire cock filling me to the brim. We kissed and stared into each other's eyes, and I would hold my tits for his pleasure. I had orgasm after orgasm, and I moved up and down just enough. We made love like that for forty minutes, and I felt his warm sperm fill me again. We kissed passionately, and then I pulled myself off of his cock so I could taste our lovemaking, and it was wonderful.

I had much to think about but I knew I could never go back. I would deal with my husband but I was Jim’s woman now.

Published 
Written by Chuck1958
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments