Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Twenties: A real model

"An aspiring model is in for a huge surprise"

7
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words

At the age of twenty-five, Eva was feeling a unique kind of quarter-life crisis which needed outside help. Eva had moved to Los Angeles from the suburbs of Atlanta in order to pursue a career in modeling. While she was five-foot-ten, Eva had somewhat of a “soft” figure with a body that wasn’t necessarily overweight but more of what some consider “thick”. Eva had brown hair, somewhat pale skin, and looked exactly like pornstar Rucca Page.

The stress of her modeling career not taking off had resulted in Eva gaining about five pounds and she weighed about 140 lbs. After a lot of consideration, she took up a fitness trainer recommended to her by her friend. Eva had to take pictures of herself in a two piece bikini and send it online for approval, three weeks later it came. The brunette had to sign some paperwork for the unique workouts and was given strict times to show up, usually four times a week.

Eva drove to see her fitness trainer, a man who went by the name of Fort. Fort was a black man who was about an inch shorter than Eva and looked exactly like pornstar Mandingo. For Eva, this was somewhat taboo given that she was from the suburbs of Atlanta where racism ran rampant but she was in a different city now. The brunette drove and arrived at a two-story house in the suburbs, it was in the woods and the closest house to it was a mile away. Upon arriving at the beautiful house, Eva knocked on the door and met Fort.

“Hey,” said Eva, shaking the man’s hand and noticing how warm they were.

“So you must be Eva,” said the man, with a deep voice.

“I am, so you got my file and yeah,” said Eva, noticing that Fort was wearing a tanktop and shorts. Eva herself wore yoga pants and a tanktop for the workouts.

“Yes I did, I assume you read the contract too, six months right?” asked Fort.

“Yes,” said Eva, excited.

“So come on in,” said Fort, welcoming Eva to the big beautiful house. Eva walked in to find it very clean and walked with Fort to a big room downstairs, a massive basement. The basement had treadmills, a full gym with weight machines, an MMA octagon ring, and oddly enough a bed.

“Wow, it is beautiful,” said Eva, amazed by the almost ski-lodge feel of the place.

“Yes. So today and the first week, we will do cardio and basic lifts to get an idea of where you are at,” said Fort.

“Sure,” said Eva.

“So we are going to see how long you can run on the treadmill at running speed before tiring, what your basic lifts are, and then see where we are at a month from now for improvements. After that, we will get into more intensive fitness workouts. As you know, diet is important so I recommend you eat the foods listed in the plan,” said Fort. The foods consisted of things like avocados, watermelon, spinach, bananas, and a lot of foods in general that cause high arousal.

“Got it!” said Eva.

“So I will watch and mainly monitor results, this is for at least the first month. Now let’s start the treadmill run,” said Fort. Eva happily got on the treadmill and ran at the speed asked, she lasted around four minutes before mostly tiring. After the runs the lifting was done with Fort spotting Eva but making sure he was not touching her too much. An hour or so passed and the workout ended, Eva dripping in sweat.

“Okay, so we need to get a longer run time and more reps on the lifts than heavier weights, let’s see where we are at a month from now,” said Fort.

“Sure, thanks, it was an amazing workout,” said an excited Eva, her body glowing with sweat and shining.

Eva went home after the workout and a couple days later was sore for her other workout. Being mindful of the diet, Eva ate the foods asked. As usual, the first week passed with Eva sore but she felt like she was getting some work in at least. A week later, Eva felt like she was more energetic but also more aroused than usual, often mastubating in the bathroom at work.

A month had passed and Eva met with Fort on progress, she had made some and lost about five pounds as well. On top of the weight loss, Eva was also feeling more aroused than usual, even wearing shorter shorts to her workouts. Fort noticed the confidence and talked to Eva about the next part of the program.

“So you want to be a model right?” asked Fort.

“Yeah, you know, at twenty-five time is not on my side,” replied Eva.

“Well, let’s work on getting you that chance. So since you want to be a model, we are going to change up the workout plan to something which will make you comfortable in your own body,” said Fort.

“Oh okay,” said Eva, excited.

“So at this point, I ask my clients aspiring to be models to workout in a bra and panties. The reason is, I want them to feel comfortable in their own skin first. You understand this as a model so I don’t think it is going to be an issue,” said Fort, as Eva felt a bit nervous and took deep breaths with her heart pounding.

“I mean, like, sure, I can I guess. Are you okay with seeing me like this? I might not be like your other clients who made it,” said Eva, playing with her hair.

“Well, if you are not, the purpose of this is to get you there,” said Fort, smiling as Eva smiled back.

Eva started her workouts, usually wearing her black bra and panties as she ran on the treadmill. Combined with the diet, the brunette felt very aroused after running on the treadmill and lifting to the point where she had to pull over at times on the drive home to finger herself. A couple weeks had gone by and Eva was improving in the new format but noticed her sex drive flying all over the place.

After some workouts, the sweaty Eva would hug Fort, her soft skin feeling a rush of arousal from his hard skin and she loved it whenever he would squeeze her buttocks. At times, Fort would even smack Eva’s ass after a workout which made her give a seductive look and often bite her lip. Eva would playfully shove Fort in response to her buttocks being slapped, she was comfortable. A month had flown by now and Eva was loving the workouts in bra and panties, she even lost ten pounds since joining.

“Keep going Eva, you can do it!” said Fort, as Eva pushed for the final rep on the squats.

“There we go,” said Fort, as Eva cleared the set and stretched her arm out.

“Fuck yeah!” said a sweaty Eva, hugging Fort who hugged her back.

Now the arousal was just unreal for Eva, her leg lifted as she hugged Fort and her sweaty glowy body felt a tight grip to him. Eva had a ponytail to go with her black bra and panties, both hugging her body tightly and sticking to it due to the excessive sweat. Maybe Eva was out of bounds for this and risked serious trouble but she didn’t care, the moment was too strong.

“Fort you are the best,” said Eva, kissing Fort on his cheek.

“I know just what you need baby girl, you don’t need to be a fucking supermodel, remember that!” said Fort, kissing Eva right behind the ear as the words were ignored by her.

Eva moaned as her heart pounded, raising her arms in arousal. In a matter of moments, Fort carried Eva to the bed in the gym, not caring that she was sweaty as they came. The arousal got stronger for Eva who did not know how her smaller trainer was able to effortlessly carry her. For Eva, it was the rough hands grabbing her soft skin which had her lower body subtly vibrating from arousal. Eva started to go halfway unconscious through the powerful arousing moment as Fort threw her down on the bed, something that aroused her exhausted body even more.

Fort stripped down nude as Eva laid sweaty on the bed with her bra and panties still on, seeing them tightly hug her body due to the sweat making them wet. The sweat which had found its way inside of Eva’s panties had her begging to strip down nude and be played with. Eva looked up to see Fort’s massive cock and immediately opened her mouth up, wanting it to be in her whichever way possible. The trainer immediately grabbed the legs of the laying brunette and lifted them up as more sweat snuck its way inside of her panties, arousing Eva further to where she moaned.

“Oh yeah baby,” said Fort, tightly grabbing the thighs as he kept the legs elevated and squeezed them, causing Eva to slip a hand in her panties and finger herself aggressively.

“Shit, I haven’t even done work and you horny already bitch,” said Fort, squeezing the thighs tightly as he put his head against Eva’s crotch, kissing her inner thighs.

“Oh Fort oh!” said Eva, letting out a loud moan.

“Yeah get naked, we have to get you working out naked now, take off those damn panties girl!” said Fort, grabbing the panties and pulling them off as Eva aggressively her pussy in arousal.

“And take those damn hands off,” said Fort, shoving the hand away. Eva’s hand hit her face a bit as Fort had shoved it away aggressive. The dominating vibe from an otherwise tame Fort aroused Eva even more, she loved the control he had of the situation and of her.

“Oh yeah dinner baby!” said Fort, sniffing Eva’s pussy and putting his mouth over it. Eva’s eyes rolled back as her heart started to pound aggressively, her blood boiling. The brunette took off her bra and started to squeeze her nipples while letting loud faint moans. Eva’s sweaty pussy made Fort aroused, the smell of a woman who had gone through an exhausting workout made for a sweet treat whenever Fort ate one out.

“Fort Fort Fort!” shouted Eva, in a high-pitched tone as her lower body vibrated. Eva had an orgasm after having her aroused pussy eaten out for a couple of minutes. The brunette squirted all over as her eyes rolled back and let out groans from the arousal.

“Oh man, girl you nasty,” said Fort, laughing as he smacked Eva’s pussy hard.

“Use that mouth for some good girl,” said Fort, putting his cock against Eva’s mouth as she readily sucked it. Fort kneeled over a downed Eva, grabbing her breasts and fingering her as she blew him. Being aroused himself, Fort shoved his cock deep in Eva’s mouth, at times hitting the back of her throat. Eva had yet another orgasm due to Fort fingering her pussy, something which made her body momentarily flail around.

“Nah, you staying in place chick,” saif Fort, putting his hand down on Eva’s abs. Fort felt the soft beautiful skin of Eva and continued to shove his cock in the brunette’s mouth before taking it out. The dark thick penis was covered in saliva as Eva took deep groaning breaths. Fort grabbed his wet cock and stroked it a bit before laying down on the bed with Eva.

“Yeah that workout isn’t done, ride my dick, hurry up slow poke!” said Fort, smacking Eva’s buttocks as she sat up.

Fort laid down as Eva squatted over his dick and let it into her wet pussy which had already gone through some orgasms. The aroused Fort closed his eyes and smiled, letting out a deep breath as Eva let out a loud moan. Due to how long the cock had been in her mouth, Eva’s moans were now groans as the cock slid deep inside of her pussy.

“Yeah bounce on that shit, work that body, go lazy!” said Fort, as he smacked the buttocks over and over again. Fort had Eva in a cowgirl position, laying down on the nude body bounced on him.

“Oh fuck, oh my fuck, oh!” said Eva, her head rolling backwards everytime making her look up at the ceiling as she bounced on the cock.

“Yeah bounce baby bounce!” said Fort, thrusting his cock against the brunette’s pussy making it crash as she rode him. Sweat splashed from the brunette’s glowing shiny body as Fort continued to smack the buttocks for minutes on end, looking up at Eva who now started to look down on him. Eva’s body which was upright now bent over, her breasts hitting Fort’s face as he sucked on them.

“Oh yeah, vanilla breast milk, get them titties over here girl,” said Fort, grabbing the two breasts and alternatively sucking each nipple. Fort was pleased at how soft the breasts were and squeezed them, further arousing an Eva who had his bare naked cock in her. Eva was pleased at Fort’s appreciation for her body, how he made sure to taste so many parts of it while most guys were just happy with a fuck.

“Come here, kiss me baby,” said Eva, barely able to catch her breath.

“Hold up, I need these, shit!” responded Fort, aggressively as he continued to squeeze and suck the brunette’s breasts.

“Vanilla titties baby!” said Fort, letting out a hot breath before sucking the breasts again, now biting the nipples and squeezing as if he was milking a cow. The roughness of the encounter made Eva even more aroused, having her vibrate her exhausted lower body more as the cock remained in.

“Yeah now you kiss me, get here,” said Fort, grabbing both cheeks on the face and locking lips with Eva as his cock rested inside her pussy. Eva collapsed on Fort as the two made out nude, she put an arm around her lover’s head while locking lips with him. Even in something as romantic as a kiss, Eva felt Fort’s rough hands squeeze on her soft-skinned lower back as his tongue found its way all inside of her mouth. Fort’s hot breaths and sniffs exhaled air from his nose found its way over a sweaty Eva’s face.

KellySexxyLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellySexxyLady

“Now fuck the ass, get on your knees!” said Fort, smacking Eva’s buttocks which were now pink. Eva was worn out but complied, she loved how Fort made her his bitch. Fort didn’t put his cock in immediately, he loved how clean the anus looked and was not a stranger to a taste.

“Oh look at that booty,” said Fort, putting his head against the buttocks and licking the ass. Eva continued to moan but as soon as Fort fingered her on top of eating her ass, the brunette had another orgasm. Fort smiled and shoved his face against the anus, continuing to eat it and lick it.

“Now we get to work again, woo!” said Fort, as he grabbed the two buttocks and shoved his cock in the wet anus. The naked cock was slow to go in but Fort found a way to fit it in there, letting loose. Eva’s skin started to vibrate and get goosebumps the deeper the fat cock went in her ass. The brunette’s face was exhausted, having the look of a zombie as Fort was an energetic soul who let loose on her. While the first few strokes were slow, eventually they got more intense and fast.

“Eh Fort, eh,” said Eva, sounding almost like a goat the way Fort was fucking her. Eva’s upper body remained almost lifeless as her eyes remained open, her face laying sideways against the bed. Fort had a tight grip on the buttocks which kept Eva from falling over but even if she did, he loved fucking a woman prone.

“Booty claps!” said Fort, smacking the two butt cheeks hard as his cock effortlessly went into the anus and continued to pound Eva. Eva grabbed the mattress hard as Fort closed his eyes in pleasure, continuing to pound away at the brunette. The brunette let out groans and slurs now as Fort smiled and continued to pound her. A few minutes had passed by while Eva’s groans were getting louder, her face looking like it was fighting for her to stay conscious.

“Whew!” said Fort, as minutes passed. Fort got into a spooning position with the brunette and shoved his cock in the pussy.

“Yeah, caucasian breast milk,” said Fort, sucking Eva’s breasts as cock slid in her pussy. Fort would occasionally kiss the neck and cheeks as well, loving how soft the skin was on Eva. The man tightly grabbed Eva and softly bit her ears, leading her to have another orgasm. Finally, after having had his fill, Fort came inside of Eva’s pussy. The two laid in bed nude together, Fort having an arm around the brunette as he sniffed, whiffed, and kissed her.

After laying down from a few minutes, Fort got up as an exhausted Eva laid in bed. The exhausted brunette fell asleep as Fort went to make a protein smoothie upstairs. Eva was spent physically and mentally from the intense workout and the hard fuck. Fluids would occasionally drip from Eva’s pussy, being a mix of Fort’s semen and her own squirt. About a couple hours passed as Fort wandered around his gym now, leaving a protein smoothie next to Eva.

“What’s this?” asked Eva, slurring her speech as she saw the glass near her bed. Eva’s hair were still in a ponytail while her body still glowed, the bed covered in sweat and body fluids.

“Protein shake, ya need it!” shouted Fort. Eva quickly drank the protein shake, needing some smooth nutrition after the workout and gulping it down. Fort walked over to Eva nude as she was now able to walk around a bit more, having napped after the fuck. For some reason, Eva could barely feel her buttocks and her body was scorching hot from the sex.

“So, we are going to change some things,” said Fort, hugging the nude body.

“Yeah, like what,”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments