Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving My Stepfather - Part Two

"My Stepfather brings another person to play with us"

51
32 Comments 32
49.3k Views 49.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Things are heating up with my stepfather. He loves to play all sorts of naughty games. He loves for me to wear all sorts of lingerie and has even bought me some costumes. He loves me to be a naughty school girl and he'd be the principal. I'd be a very bad girl and would need a spanking from him. I'd be wearing a short green and blue plaid pleated skirt, white shirt with a white push up bra, white lacy panties, blue knee highs, and loafers.

He'd then need to give me lots of discipline. There would be lots of spankings and then he'd eventually bend me over his desk and fuck me hard. My little skirt would be up to my waist, while he'd fuck my pussy or my ass. Whatever hole he wanted that particular day.

Another time, he had me play a slutty nurse. I'd wear a very tight nurse’s uniform, except he'd have me wear a white garter, a white thong, white hold up stockings and heals. My breasts would be in a white quarter cup bra and the buttons would be very low so you could see my breasts.

I'd then be taking all his vital signs, while he would be fingering my bald pussy. Then eventually I'd lay sixty nine, and he'd lick and adore my bald pussy and ass while I'd give him head. I’d be wearing the nurse’s outfit while he was tongue fucking my pussy.

Eventually, I'd ride him cowgirl and I'd still be dressed in my uniform. He loves to play all sorts of games. He has had me going to the apartment four times a week to have sex with him.

One day out of the week, we make passionate love and the rest of the time are his kinky games. My stepfather said that we'd be having some interesting fun this coming week. I had no idea what he was talking about. He did say it would be all kinds of fun.

This is the story when my stepfather invited a mysterious guest to join us and what had happened that day.

“Lucy, I have a special surprise for us. I have a friend coming over to act out a fantasy with us. She’s your age, but she'll be seducing you and then later we'll all be together.”

“Okay, who is going to be joining us? Or is that not important?”

“She'll be revealed in the end. You both will be wearing masks.”

"Put your mask on now. She'll be here very shortly."

My stepfather gave me my mask. It was white to match with my lingerie. About fifteen minutes later, the door opened. The younger woman also had a key to his apartment. She already had her mask on, which was black.

"Come on in my other beautiful girl. I want you both to enjoy each other. Later, we'll all play together."

She removed her trench coat and underneath it, she had on black lacy bra, a black lacy thong, black thigh high stockings, a garter belt, and black pumps. The younger woman was my age and had long blond hair and blue eyes. She also had a nice sized chest. She seemed very pretty with what I could see of her.

My stepfather had me dress in all white. I had on a white lacy bra, a white lacy thong, white thigh high stockings, a garter belt, and white pumps. The young woman approached me and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other's mouth. She was a very good kisser. I really enjoyed kissing her.

My stepfather was on the love seat naked and stroking his cock, while the both of us got better acquainted.

“Remember ladies there will be no talking, only soft moans are allowed in our little game.”

The young woman got on her knees and pulled down my white panties. She spread my thighs and got to work. She kissed my inner thighs and her tongue explored the inner folds of my pussy lips. She seemed very skilled and she knew what she was doing.

Her tongue swirled in circles over my clitoris and her hungry mouth began to tongue fuck me deep up my cunt. The sensations were driving me wild. I did not make any noise out loud, as it was not allowed. She replaced her tongue with her fingers. Her fingers were curled upwards and she was able to hit my spongy g-spot. It felt so fucking good.

I was grinding my wet pussy into her face. I was so aroused and stimulated my body started shaking, while I began to have an orgasm. She was lapping up all the juices like a hungry little kitten.

My stepfather got up off the love seat and led us, all holding hands, into his bedroom. Once we got there daddy undressed the both of us, but left our stockings, garter belts, and pumps on. He gave each of us a long passionate kiss. He was hard as a rock, but wanted us to continue enjoying each other.

“Lucy, lie down and she'll sit on your face.”

I'd never really eaten another woman's pussy, but he was really into this. The woman got into position and I began to eat her pussy. I worked my tongue along the folds of her bald pussy. I moved my tongue up and down on her wet slit. I sucked on her pussy lips and lightly chewed them. She was softly moaning, but not loud as he did not want us to speak.

Her juices were flowing, the more I licked her. She was moving her body and smothering me, while I licked and sucked her gorgeous pussy. She lifted her body up a little and then would sit back on my face.

She began shaking a little and her pussy exploded with her cream. Her pussy was very sweet tasting. She must eat a lot of fruit, because it was so sweet and delicious. I had heard if you eat pineapple, your come is much better tasting.

My stepfather then approached the bed and we all got comfortable. He was in the middle of us.

“I want you girls to share my cock. Come on, ladies.”

My step-daddy was on his back and the young woman was sucking his left ball and I was sucking his right ball. We both licked his cock in an upwards motion up his long shaft. The young woman began to suck his head and then pointed to his smooth balls and motioned for me to suck them as well. Then we both shared a kiss. He was so hard and he was moaning out.

“My beauty in black lingerie, please go to the bathroom, I've left you something to wear. Please go get ready my sweet slut."

“Lucy, get in the missionary position. We're going to make love now."

We shared a deep and passionate kiss. His hands were playing with my firm breasts. He lowered his head and sucked and lightly bit at my nipples. His cock then entered my wet pussy. My legs were at my sides. He was fucking me very slow and his thrusts got faster and faster. We were moving together in a good rhythm. My pussy was so wet and I began to have an orgasm. My stepfather then pulled out and got on his hands and knees.

The young woman came to the bed and opened a bottle of lube. She poured the lube onto her strap on cock and applied it to my stepfather’s ass. She grabbed his waist and thrust her cock so deep into his ass.

“Oh God, that feels so fucking good. Fuck my ass harder,” he screamed.

“Lucy, lie down and let me lick your cunt."

I went to him and spread my legs.

Luxuriaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luxuriaa

My step-daddy began eating my pussy, while getting fucked in his ass. His tongue was skillfully licking my pussy up and down and all around. The young woman started slapping daddy's ass. He seemed to really like that.

The young woman was moving her hips as she fucked my stepfather. Deeper and faster she rammed her cock into his ass.

"You're my bitch now aren't you? Do you like me fucking your ass? Answer me now!"

"I'm your bitch now. Fuck my ass harder and faster."

The younger woman fucked him good and hard until my stepfather couldn't take any more. I want you to pull out, clean that cock, and get up into Lucy's ass now. You beautiful whore."

My stepfather then stood up.

"Lucy, get on your hands and knees. I want you to suck my cock, while you get your ass fucked. You sexy slut."

I got on my hands and knees and my stepfather put his cock into my mouth. He was moving his hips and I was keeping pace with him as he face fucked me. The woman went into the bathroom to clean her cock and then came back and applied lube to my ass and slowly and very carefully began to fuck me with her strap on cock. It hurt a little, but it was really turning my stepfather on.

The woman was grabbing my hips and she was fucking me slowly with her cock. My stepfather was face fucking me and I was keeping up with him the best I could. I only wanted to please him. I was getting the feeling that he spends time with this other person too. This did not seem like a first time situation at all.

“Oh God, I’m fucking coming,” daddy screamed.

My stepfather exploded his hot cream in my mouth. I swallowed it all down for him. The woman started smacking my ass. Daddy was pleased with how this evening was going down.

“Take your cock out of her ass and remove the strap on. I have a little surprise for the two of you. I want the both of you to turn around with your backs facing each other and remove your masks.”

We both were very nervous and excited, but did as he commanded us to do. I couldn’t wait to see who this mysterious younger woman was. My heart was beating very fast.

"Turn around, ladies."

We turned around and who is standing in front of me, but my best friend Heather.

I didn't know what to do or say, and I was so shocked that I just had sex with my best friend. I was really mad that she was having sex with my stepfather. I had a dumbfounded look on my face. I could not believe my stepfather would do this to me. I just had sex with my best friend.

“Heather, how long have you been sleeping with my stepfather?”

“We’ve been having sex for a few months. He’s so sexy and you know how I love older men.”

“Couldn’t you find some other older guy? I’m really quite pissed off at you.”

“Oh Lucy, don’t give Heather a hard time. There’s plenty of my dick to go around. Now stop it Lucy, or I may have to spank you.”

I felt very jealous that Heather was fucking my stepfather. I loved fucking my stepfather and now it felt like this was a competition. I really was feeling very sick. I didn’t want to cry, as I didn’t want him to know that it was very hurtful to me.

“We’ll be playing all sorts of other games and I’ll invite more people to play with us Lucy. You’re my little slut and I’ll decide what games we'll play. I don’t like girls who don’t listen to what I say. Now put a smile on for your stepfather and give Heather a kiss on her mouth. We’re all friends here Lucy.”

I then walked over to Heather and gave her a deep and passionate kiss, while he watched us. I felt sick as we shared the kiss. I was so aggravated that she and my stepfather were having sex. I really didn’t feel like his special girl anymore. But, I just smiled and pretended that it didn’t bother me.

Heather took her shower first and then got ready to go home.

“See you soon handsome.”

Heather and my stepfather kissed and then she left.

“I can’t believe you’re having sex with Heather. I’m really quite shocked.”

“Lucy, you’re acting jealous. I fuck lots of women on the side. You’re my main slut. You’re my princess. I just fuck Heather sometimes. Now stop being jealous. Get on your knees and suck my cock you whore.”

I did as he said and got down on my hands and knees and wrapped my lips around his cock. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his huge cock. I played with his smooth balls, while I took him deeper and deeper down my throat.

“Get on your hands and knees. I’m going to fuck your ass. I own you and you’re my slut, Miss Lucy. Now show me that you love me. Spread your buttocks, so I can get my cock up your ass.”

I got on my hands and knees and I spread my buttocks open for my stepfather. He lubed his cock and slid it into my tight anus. He gently fucked my tight asshole.

“Play with your clit, Lucy. Show me how you're a naughty girl.”

I rubbed my clit while my stepfather fucked my ass.

“Make yourself come for me. Play with your clit and finger-fuck your pussy. Get yourself all wet, my dirty and nasty whore."

As he was fucking me, I rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy. I played, while his cock went deeper and deeper into my ass.

“You’re such a nasty girl. Finger your cunt. Make yourself come you slut. Then put your fingers into my mouth, so I can taste your juices.”

I fingered my pussy and made myself come. My step-daddy was fucking my ass. I then put my fingers into his mouth, so he could enjoy my cream.

“Get on your back. I’m going to lick that gorgeous pussy now.”

I got on my back and spread my legs. My stepfather got between my legs and licked all my cream out of my pussy. His tongue felt so good and I was bucking and squirming as he licked and adored my bald cunt.

“Oh God, I may come again. Oh God. Jesus!”

My stepfather fingered my anus, while he was licking and sucking on my clit. His tongue pushed through my pussy lips, while he tongue fucked me fast. His finger was deep up my anus.

“I’m coming. I’m fucking coming!”

My stepfather was drinking my juices that were pouring out of my pussy. He then came to me and we kissed deep and passionately. I could taste myself on his lips.

“You’re so sexy, Lucy. You’re my princess. You’re my girl. Now stop being jealous and just enjoy the games we’ll play together. Now let me see my baby’s big smile.”

I smiled and then I went to take a shower. I knew that he was making me feel better about the Heather situation. After I finished in the shower, I got dressed and left.

I had no idea what was in store for me in the upcoming weeks. I did know my stepfather was a very kinky man and really had no idea what games were up his sleeves. I knew he was sneaky about having me sleep with my best friend. I could only image what the next game we’d play would be. I loved him and only wanted to please him. I wanted to be his princess. I really needed his love.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments