Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary Makes A Discovery

"A mother-in-law discovers her son-in-law has a liking for her underwear, leading to spanking and sex."

66
14 Comments 14
11.7k Views 11.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"If accepted, this will be my 200th story on LUSH. I have crammed quite a lot into this story but I am hopeful that my main two aims of it being enjoyable and believable are not detracted from by doing so. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is my longest story wordwise, I would imagine."

 Mary Quinn had suspected for a while that her twenty-six-year-old son-in-law Tony Parkin had been touching and possibly wearing her knickers. She had first noticed that her neatly folded underwear in her bedroom drawer was sometimes no longer quite as neatly folded and that always seemed to coincide with Tony visiting her house.

The houses where Tony and his wife Susan lived and that of Mary and her husband were within a few streets of each other and visits from one to the other were quite frequent, although it was more often Mary's house that got visited.

Mary had ruled out the possibility of her husband Peter touching the clothing. Firstly, because he would not dare but mostly because he was frequently away from home on golfing or fishing trips and the disturbance of the clothing was often on those occasions.

Mary knew exactly how many pairs of knickers that she possessed and she knew, at any given point, how many were in the wash and how many were in the drawer. She also had one pair encasing her large bottom and hairy vagina, of course.

~~~

Tony had been trying to fight the urge but he could not control himself. He had started by just rubbing a hand over a pair or two of his mother-in-law's knickers in the drawer but later he sometimes took a pair out and held it to his face. His penis invariably stiffened when he did that. 

He did not particularly fancy his fifty-eight-year-old mother-in-law, although she was quite an attractive if formidable, woman. Mary never thought Tony good enough for her daughter although Susan seemed very happy and content throughout the four years, so far, of her marriage.

Mary and Tony did not converse directly very often but if Tony called her anything, Mary only permitted him to call her Mrs Quinn.

One day recently, with mother and daughter in the garden, Tony had got more daring, or possibly more stupid. He had taken a pair of knickers from Mary's drawer, removed his own trousers and boxers, and put the knickers on. He looked at himself in the mirror and he did not think his cock had ever been as big and as stiff as it was then. He did not keep them on for long and soon removed them and put them back, as neatly as he could, in the drawer before putting his boxers and trousers back on.

With Mary and Susan still outside, Tony wanked himself in the bathroom although he wished that he still had the knickers with him at the time.

After that visit, Mary looked at her knickers in the draw and there was a small damp patch on one pair, as would be left by a small leakage of precum. She was convinced that Tony had been wearing her knickers but before confronting him, because confronting him she would, she wanted to be absolutely certain.

Tony was getting needier or more desperate and he decided that he wanted to handle a pair of Mary's used knickers so he resolved that he would visit her dirty linen basket at the earliest opportunity. With Mary keeping a tighter eye on what she believed her son-in-law was up to, a collision seemed inevitable.

Susan and Tony again visited Mary. Peter was playing golf, and Tony was itching to investigate Mary's linen basket. His penis was semi-erect at the thought. Tony was not often invited to join in conversations between mother and daughter and he did not often have any wish to do so.

"Can I go to the bathroom, Mrs Quinn?" Tony asked, not realising the absurdity of having to ask in that way.

Mary, in mid-sentence with Susan, just looked at him but did not answer but her daughter answered for her. "Yes Tony, go to the bathroom; remember to lift the seat," said Susan, barely looking at her husband.

Susan very much loved her husband but she was reluctant to let her mother know that, because of her rather domineering mother's disapproval of Tony.

Tony hurried to the bathroom, locked the door and went straight to the linen basket. On the very top was a pair of black knickers, obviously very recently worn by Mary. Tony dropped his trousers and boxers and put his hand holding the knickers around his now rigid penis. It felt wonderful.

Having got this far he had not planned further but he knew that he must not take much time. He was almost on autopilot as he found himself wanking his cock with the knickers around it. He was shocked and panicked when his cock twitched and he started cumming. He got some of the cum in the knickers but then directed his penis towards the toilet and shot the rest in there.

He was distraught to see the amount of semen that he had deposited in the material and he hurriedly washed some of it off and tried to dry the knickers. He shoved them to the bottom of the linen basket, flushed the toilet, pulled up his clothing went back downstairs. Just like the toilet, he was flushed.

On the way downstairs, he thought that it might have been better if he had taken the knickers away with him to destroy the evidence. He thought that maybe he would go back and collect them before he and Susan left later in the day.

When he went back into the living room, Susan looked at him quizically and Mary looked at him suspiciously, but neither of them spoke. Mary was certain that he had been up to no good and she was going to investigate. "I am just going to put a load of washing on," Mary announced.

"Today is not your wash day, mum," said Susan.

"No, but I have rather a lot; I will not take long," said Mary, getting from her seat and almost glaring at Tony.

Tony was distraught but he could not do anything. He did not know if Mary suspected but unless he was very lucky, she was about to discover some of his spunk on a pair of her knickers.

Mary entered the bathroom and the first thing that she noted was that the toilet seat had indeed been lifted but it had not been put down, something that she berated her husband about. She opened the linen basket and the next thing that she became aware of was that the black knickers that she had put on the top of the pile that morning were no longer there.

She knew that Tony must have handled them but she first thought that he had taken them. But she got the washing out and there, at the very bottom, were the black knickers. Her fingers, on touching them, were both damp and sticky and on looking at them, she saw why. There was undoubtedly semen in the knickers and there had undoubtedly been an attempt to wash it off.

Her first instinct was to rush downstairs with the evidence in her hand and brandish it in front of the culprit and his wife but she stopped herself, mostly because she did not want to distress Susan. As she thought more about it, she became more calculating and she made up her mind exactly what she was going to do. One of the things was to not yet wash those knickers but she took the rest of the washing downstairs and put it in her machine.

Tony was dreading Mary's return to the room but her attitude and her non-mention of any discovery had him half convinced that he had got lucky. The rest of the visit went as most visits did with Mary and Susan talking and Tony largely silent. Just before they were going to go home, Susan decided that she needed the bathroom. "Just going to the loo, mum," said Susan.

"Oh yes, that husband of yours had not put the seat down when I went to get the washing," said Mary, looking at Tony but not quite as coldly as she normally did.

"Well I did tell him to lift it but did not tell him to put it down again, so probably my fault," laughed Susan cheerfully, although she knew that leaving the seat up was a particular pet hate of her mother's. Tony smiled weakly, with Mary again looking at him.

With Susan out of earshot, Mary confronted Tony. "I know what you just did in my knickers, you filthy degenerate," she started.

"Mrs Quinn, I, I..." Tony tried to interrupt.

"Shut up; I don't want my daughter to know just what she has married, so you will do as I say and she need not know about it," went on Mary, with Tony in stunned silence.

"At a time that I decide, you will come back here on your own..." continued Mary.

"But, but..." Tony tried to intervene.

"I said shut up; you will not only put on my knickers but more of my clothing and makeup too," Mary said, with Tony red-faced and open-mouthed at her words.

"You will then go over my knee and get a good spanking with my hairbrush, culminating on your bare bottom," went on Mary.

"No, no..." Tony tried again.

"You will then stand in the corner with your hands on your head and your buttocks burning," continued Mary, who was now wet in the knickers that she was wearing. She knew that Susan would be back downstairs very soon.

"I will then remove my clothing and you will pay homage to my arse," said Mary, her dark eyes ablaze. "You will then give me a good fucking, something that my daughter says that you are good at," completed Mary, almost with a smile. Susan was now on her way back downstairs and, although shocked, Tony was stiff in his trousers.

"We are off now, mum; come on Tony," said Susan, putting her head around the door.

"Okay, nice to see you, darling," said Mary to her daughter before looking deep into Tony's eyes. Tony looked a mixture of being petrified and highly sexually aroused. Mary was just highly sexually aroused.

Before Susan and Tony were home, Mary was on her bed, naked down below and with the semen-stained knickers in her hand as she masturbated to orgasm.

Tony was very subdued the rest of the day and Susan did not ask why, she just thought that he was in one of the moods that he had periodically. Tony thought over and over what his mother-in-law had said and he still found it a mixture of cause for trepidation and excitement.

Two days later, with Susan being out (which Mary knew), Mary knocked on the door, knowing he would be there as Tony worked from home.

"Mrs Quinn, um, Susan is out," said Tony on answering the door.

"I know she is. I am here to tell you to be at my house at ten in the morning, I will deal with you then," said Mary, who Tony had started to find rather attractive.

"Look, Mrs Quinn, we do not have to do that," protested Tony.

"Oh, we have to do everything I said exactly as I said or your wife will get to know about your perversion," hissed Mary before adding final instruction and leaving. "Be there," she said as she turned on her heels. Tony found his eyes on her departing arse, he had never really looked at his mother-in-law's arse before.

That night, Tony had to lie to his wife, he told her that he had to go to his office for a few hours the next day which was not unheard of. He just hoped that Susan had no cause to phone the office to check on him.

Tony arrived at his mother-in-law's house at the appointed time and hoped that the neighbours did not see him there without his wife. His feelings from the previous day had sort of merged into one feeling of anticipation but he was undecided whether the anticipation feeling was a good one or a bad one.

Mary was hugely turned on but did not want Tony to know that, not until the fucking started anyway. She had actually already masturbated that morning but was feeling incredibly horny.

"Good morning, Tony," said Mary on opening her door. She did not make it sound particularly welcoming.

"Good morning Mrs Quinn," replied Tony, nervously.

Mary got straight down to business. "We will go upstairs and get you dressed and made up," said Mary.

"Look, please, I am sorry..." started Tony, half-heartedly objecting.

Mary's eyes narrowed. "But you like putting on your mother-in-law's knickers, you little pervert," sneered Mary.

"Please don't make me do this," Tony continued his not very convincing protest.

"If it was not going to shatter my daughter, I would send you home to explain to her why your cum was on a pair of my knickers. Do you want that?" snapped Mary.

"No, but..." said Tony, who was feeling his cock harden.

"Then we go upstairs and you put some more knickers on. Come on," said Mary, leading the way.

It had not registered with Tony what Mary was wearing but she actually had on a white blouse and black trousers and those black trousers clung to her large buttocks. They went into Mary's bedroom and the first thing that Tony noticed was a selection of knickers in various colours on the bed. "I thought you could choose, or would you prefer a used pair?" smirked Mary.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

Tony was not sure if she was serious about a used pair or not, but his now erect penis was wanting to feel knicker material around it soon. "Um, used ones please," Tony heard himself say and that was certainly a smile that spread over Mary's rather attractive face.

Mary went to the bathroom and returned with two pairs of worn knickers, one red and one yellow. "Which ones do you want around your cock?" asked a wild-eyed Mary, one pair in each hand.

Tony took both pairs and studied them. The red ones looked as though Mary had possibly cum in them. "These please," said Tony, causing another smile to spread over Mary's face.

"Okay, I will leave you to get changed; put that blouse and that skirt on," instructed Mary, pointing out items hung on the back of the bedroom door. She left the room, the knickers that she was wearing very damp, and closed the door.

Tony was in a daze but he stripped himself completely naked as he wondered if Mary was far away. Although Mary was wanting to see her son-in-law's naked body there were other stages to go through first, all of them potentially enjoyable, for her at least.

Tony put on the soiled knickers and admired the huge bulge that his erection made in them as he studied himself in the mirror. He then, slightly reluctantly, put on the blouse but by the time he put on the skirt, there was no reluctance. He felt as sexually aroused as he had ever felt.

He did not know if his mother-in-law was coming back or whether he had supposed to call her. He had not forgotten that a spanking was on the horizon but he was finding even that prospect exciting. He decided to find his mother-in-law so he opened the bedroom door. "Mrs Quinn, um, I am ready," he called out, not too loudly.

Mary swiftly arrived from the spare bedroom and looked almost approvingly at Tony. "Some lipstick and eye shadow now," announced Mary before having Tony sit down looking into the dressing-table mirror. Both Mary's and Tony's hearts were thumping but Mary was still doing her best to conceal her excitement.

She put some lipstick and eye shadow on the young man and they both looked at the not unattractive sight in the mirror. "Walk around a bit, let me see you," instructed Mary and Tony stood up and walked, very self-consciously, around the room. Mary glanced at his bottom in the quite tight skirt that he had on.

"Right, spanking time," said Mary, picking up a hairbrush and moving the chair from the dressing-table into the middle of the room. Tony did not answer, he was almost, but not quite, looking forward to it.

Mary put her big arse down on the chair. "Over the skirt to start with, then that comes off, then some more over the knickers and then bare arsed. Get over," said Mary brusquely and, after a moment's delay, Tony lay over her lap.

Mary swiftly got into spanking him and spanking him hard. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, went on and on and on as she crashed the hairbrush down on Tony's arse cheeks, over the skirt. On and on she went and Tony was squirming, his cock rigid in the knickers.

Mary suddenly stopped. "Skirt off," she ordered and Tony scrambled up and got himself out of the skirt. Mary had a slight smile cross her lips as she saw her red knickers pushed out so far in the front.

"Back over," said Mary and, with Tony back across her lap the spanking went on, over the knickers. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

Tony was bucking and writhing as his arse caught fire. He was almost humping between Mary's thighs and he knew that ejaculation was very close. He did not know whether he should warn Mary, he did not know how she would react to getting her knickers filled with spunk although she could not do much more than tan his arse.

He was still undecided when it became too late. With the hairbrush slapping against his buttocks, he started cumming and his spunk spurted hard and fast into the red knickers. Mary was aware that he was cumming but it made no difference either way to the speed and power of the spanking.

When it was clear that Tony had finished cumming, Mary gave him the next instruction. "Knickers off, bare arse," announced Mary.

The red-faced and sobbing Tony made a mild protest. "Um, Mrs Quinn, I, um..." Tony stammered.

"I know that you came you filthy wretch; get those knickers off, clean yourself up then get back over my knee," said the red-faced Mary, red-faced both with exertions and excitement. The knickers that she had on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments