Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merry Christmas 2

"After receiving Emma's incredible Christmas gift, I couldn't wait to give her one in return."

115
17 Comments 17
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The sun had just begun to peek through the window when I awoke. I looked to my right and saw Emma still sleeping. I closed my eyes. Did what I thought happened last night really happen? I smiled. Oh yes, it really happened and it was incredible.

I never imagined I would be attracted to another woman. And yet here I was lying in my bed staring at my naked ‘cousin’ Emma lying next to me. I looked at her soft lips as she slept and imagined how just a few hours ago they were caressing my pussy lips with soft kisses. Her tongue slid in and out of me as I moaned with pleasure as I released my juices into her hungry mouth.

“Mmm,” I moaned again as I remembered last night.

I slid the covers down exposing more of Emma’s succulent young body. I licked my lips in anticipation of what I was thinking of doing. Was I really going to make love to my cousin? Could I fight off this urge to feel her warm flesh on my lips?

As my mind raced with thoughts of Emma, I began fondling my own now moist pussy. I had three fingers plunging deep inside of me as my eyes wandered up and down her silky smooth body. My desire was overwhelming me. I couldn’t stop masturbating as I stared at Emma.

My juices poured out of me coating my fingers and dripping down my legs. I was panting as I continued to pleasure myself. I needed more. Looking at her was not enough. I wanted her. Although I was feeling very guilty because she was my cousin, I had to have Emma.

I pulled my wet fingers from my pussy as I turned towards her. With my own cum coating the tips of my fingers I gently touched her left nipple. My body shivered. I had never touched another woman’s nipple before. An excited tingle flowed through my body.

I circled her nipple with my wet fingertips. It began to harden as I played with it. I was fascinated to watch it grow between my fingers. It was now fully erect and glistened with my juices. I loved its warmth and texture. I knew the pleasure of having my nipples caressed. I massaged Emma’s nipple in a way I knew would arouse her. She squirmed a little and moaned.

I slid one leg over Emma’s left leg. My wet pussy was now against the warm flesh of her leg. I rubbed it up and down her thigh. Her body moved slightly. Reaching across I massaged her right breast and nipple until it too was hard.

Her heart was beating faster. I could see her chest heaving as she breathed deeper. My right nipple was now on her left one. I trembled at the sight of our nipples touching. Slowly I rubbed mine against hers. They were both so hard. I was becoming so aroused feeling her nipple against mine.

I pressed my pussy hard against her leg as I felt my juices flow again

Once again I moaned.

I slid on top of Emma. Our pussies were now aligned. I ground mine against her body. She responded by pushing her hips upward to meet me. I placed my hands on Emma’s arms and pressed them against the bed.

I felt in control as I leaned forward and placed my mouth over her left breast. The arousal was more than I imagined. Emma’s hard nipple stood erect between my lips and I gently sucked in and out of my mouth.

The more I sucked and licked her nipple, the more aroused I became. My body hungered for more. I trembled as I moved from breast to breast, nipple to nipple. I was no longer in control of my emotions. My hips rocked forcing my wet pussy hard against Emma.

I felt her hands on the back of my head. She was now guiding my mouth across her body. Moving me from breast to breast, I sucked wildly on her hard nipples. Her breathing was now faster and deeper. I could feel her hips rocking in rhythm with mine. Our mounds were grinding hard against each other.

Emma pulled me upward. Our lips met in a long deep passionate kiss.

As the kiss ended she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me downward. I licked at her nipples as I slid down her body. She didn’t stop. My tongue swirled in her navel as I passed it. Still, she didn’t stop pushing.

She spread her legs as my face arrived between them. Her sensual womanly scent greeted me. I took a deep breath as I felt the warmth of her pussy against my face. My lips parted instinctively as I gently kissed her swollen labia. She pulled me tight against her and moaned.

Her moaning aroused me even more. I continued kissing and licking her moist lips. Her hands were moving my head up and down. I slid my tongue out and it caressed her pussy from top to bottom as she guided my mouth. I loved the softness and smoothness of her. She moved slowly so I could feel the warmth and texture of her moist lips with my tongue. It felt as though she was melting on my lips.

Her hips thrust upward and she held my face tight against her. I slid my tongue as deep inside her swollen mound as I could. As she ground her pussy against me I felt her warm juices flow over my tongue and lips. Both our bodies were shaking. I came again.

While I was trying to catch my breath Emma pulled me upward. She lifted her right leg over my left. My right leg was over her left one as well. She pulled me tight to her. As we sat facing each other our wet and eager pussies were facing each other. We both leaned back slightly and pressed our pussies tight against one another.

Again, I moaned.

She ground her hips into mine. I responded by grinding my hips against her. Our warm wet pussies were sliding over one another. I had never felt that sensation in my life. It felt much like a warm passionate kiss with open mouths. Yet the warmth and wetness of our pussies made it much more intense.

Our pussy lips were caressing one another’s. I could feel her moist lips against my clit. I pulled her tighter against me. As my juices flowed from me I could feel Emma’s flowing onto me as well. We were so wet you could hear subtle sucking sounds coming from our pussy’s as their lips continued their erotic kisses.

Just when I thought I was about to pass out from so many orgasms, Emma pushed me away. As I lay down on the bed she swung her leg over me. She backed into position so that her pussy was over my face and mine was under hers.

Gently she sat down on my mouth as my tongue licked her pulsating pussy lips.
Slowly she massaged her pussy against my hungry lips. I shoved my tongue in and out of her as she pressed herself down onto me. My hips rocked up to meet her sweet kiss. Her lips parted wide as she sucked my swollen pussy lips into her mouth. I came again.

Emma’s tongue skillfully probed my pussy as my body shook over and over with unbelievable orgasms. We continued on with our erotic feminine sixty-nine. I lost count of how many times I came. It was as though my orgasms had become non-stop.

My body was limp. I was exhausted as Emma turned and slid on top of me. She smiled as she kissed me. My heartbeat was finally slowing. I was able to breathe gently now. Emma’s warm skin on mine felt so good.

I wrapped my arms around Emma. We smiled at each other as we lay together on my bed. 

A very Merry Christmas indeed.

LorenHolmes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenHolmes

Published 
Written by MtnMama
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments