Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving in

"There's only one way to break-up my mom and her boyfriend"

41
9 Comments 9
39.6k Views 39.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
In September 2010 my life was over. My mom was getting married to Chuck and I was going to have to move away from the east side to the west. I've lived on the east side since I was born. It’s where my friends were. All because my mom had to go and fall in love I was going to have to leave my friends. And at sixteen years old there was nothing worse than not seeing your besties everyday.

My mom couldn’t contain her excitement about the move. Not only was she getting a new husband but her lifestyle was getting a huge upgrade. She was getting to trade-in our two-bedroom one bathroom shack for a four bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms colonial in one of Metro Detroit’s more affluent burbs. This move gave my two siblings and me something none of us had ever really had before, our own bedroom. Jeff, my seventeen-year-old brother was happy that he would no longer have to sleep on the living room couch. And Cindy, my fourteen-year-old sister couldn’t contain her excitement about not having to share a room with me anymore.

As much as I begged my mom to change her mind or postpone it until graduated high school. She wouldn’t change her mind. I don’t understand why. It’s not like she was in love with him. She was in love with everything he gave her. Since they started getting serious he paid off her credit card debt, bought her a new a car and took us on vacations. My mom was becoming addicted to the things he could do for us. She loved not having to buy second hand clothes, going to restaurants that don’t value menus and driving a car that wasn’t previously owned. Unlike most of the people in our lower middle class neighborhood she loved the fact we were getting out.

Besides my friends there was one person I was going to miss, and that was Vince, my eighteen-year-old boyfriend. Technically he wasn’t my boyfriend; he was the guy I was fucking. He lived three doors down and was married to this twenty-year-old stripper who just had his baby. We started fucking right after she had the baby. He seduced me at a BBQ right after I turned sixteen. I loved that everything about it had to be a secret. I loved the thrill I got from the possibility that we might get caught. I didn’t want to lose it when we moved to the wrong side of Woodward.

To make sure my secret relationship wasn’t going to be ruined by my mom’s upcoming nuptials I had to make sure the wedding didn’t happen. The only way I knew how to stop it was to seduce Chuck. That wasn’t going to be hard. Right after I turned sixteen he accidentally walked into the bathroom and saw me naked. Since then I could catch his eyes locked on my ass every time I walked past him. All I needed was an opportunity to be alone with him and that didn’t happen very often.

Two weeks before the wedding we were packing up the house. The plan was for us to be out of there the Wednesday before the big day. The movers were going to be at the house on Friday and the professional cleaners were going to be there on Monday and Tuesday to make it presentable to potential renters. Along the way we were filling up mom’s car and taking stuff to Chuck’s.

While mom, my little sister and me were packing-up the hallway closet my bother was putting boxes in mom’s car. After slamming the door he shouted, “The car’s full.”

My mom looked at her watch and said, “Shit. Do you mind taking this load over?”

“Why can’t you do it?” I asked.

“Tonight’s my bachelorette party,” she said.

“Fine,” I said as I tried to hide my excitement.

“Thank you,” she said as she handed me the keys.

I then walked out the door, hopped into her Honda Accord and drove off. I didn’t bother to change into something presentable. I was wearing tight jean shorts and a white tank top. It didn’t leave much to the imagination. I knew it would grab his attention.

Forty minutes later I arrived at his large Commerce Township home. After parking the car on the driveway I grabbed one of the boxes on the passenger seat and walked to the front door. Seconds after ringing the doorbell Chuck answered it. He held the door open for me, grabbed the boxes and followed me inside. He then led me in the kitchen and asked if I wanted something to drink.

“A beer,” I said.

“Let me see your ID,” he said laughing.

“Then I’ll have a water,” I said.

After pouring a glass for me he went outside to unpack mom’s car.

Chuck was really nice. If he liked you he would do anything for you. This meant a lot of people, including my mom took advantage of him. At 43 he was the owner of one of the areas largest home rental services, owned several apartment complexes and made a nice fortune day trading. While his bank statements were attractive he definitely wasn’t the best-looking guy. He was slightly overweight and was going bald.

After he brought in the last of the boxes he returned to the kitchen, poured a glass of water and joined me at the table. After guzzling the drink down in record time he said, “Got a surprise for you.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s upstairs,” he said smiling.

A minute later we were upstairs looking at my new bedroom. It was twice the size of the one I shared at home. In it was a brand new bed, oak bookshelves, and a laptop, it was awesome. However I couldn’t let this gesture deter me from my plan.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“It’s nice,” I said.

“If I was you I’d be jumping up for joy,” he said.

“You’re going to have to return all of it,” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because in an hour you’re going to call my mom and break-up with her,” I said.

“Why am I going to do that?” he asked.

“Because I’m going to give you what you really want,” I said.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

“I’m going to let you fuck me.”

He stood there saying nothing.

I moved closer to him and said, “I see the way you look at me. I know you’re undressing me with your eyes and fantasizing about me every time you close them.”

I was right next to him. The moment I thought he was going to kiss me he pushed me away and said, “Get the fuck out of here. We are going to pretend this never happened.”

He then stormed into his bedroom. I walked downstairs, opened and closed the front door. However I didn’t leave. I took off all of my clothes and crawled up the stairs. When I got to his door I reached up and quietly opened it. I then saw him laying naked on his bed stroking his cock. I crawled toward him and said, “You don’t have to fantasize about me.”

When he heard my voice he stopped playing with himself and sat up. He stared at me for several minutes before telling me to stand-up. After I did he told me to turn around. As I did that I could tell he was studying every inch of my petite body. When he finished looking me over he stood-up, picked me up and carried me to my future bedroom. After dumping me on the bed he said, “Let’s break it in.”

He then got on his knees, spread my legs and started eating me out. Compared to my secret boyfriend this old man had skills. He knew how to maneuver his tongue and hit my sweet spots. With each lick my pussy got wetter. Soon he inserted two fingers and rapidly moved them in and out of my box. I started screaming. He then started kissing and licking my clit. I held the blanket tightly as he gave me my first orgasm. After making me cum he slapped my cunt, stuck his fingers back inside and quickly brought to my second, third and fourth orgasms.

As my body shook he started kissing me upward. He first arrived at my bellybutton. His lips touched every inch of my stomach before he moved up to my 32A breasts. For several minutes he played, licked and pinched my nipples before finally arriving at my lips. While we made out he once again started rubbing my pussy. Compared to Vince he was a sloppy kisser. Drool was running down my face, but I didn’t care, I loved how he was making my body feel. Eventually he moved his face back down to my twat and made me cum again.

When he was finished paying attention to my pussy he climbed on the bed and stood on it. He had me get on my knees and grab his cock. As I stroked it I noticed it wasn’t as long as Vince’s, but it was certainly meatier. Before putting it in my mouth he had spit on it. As I engulfed it he started shaking and moaning lightly. He then grabbed the back of my head and moved it up and down his unit. This went on for several minutes. Eventually he looked down at me and said, “I want to fuck you.”

He got on his back. He stroked his cock while I stood above him playing with myself. He told to move down slowly. By the time I was inches away he stopped stroking and clutched his thick piece of meat to hold it still for me. As the tip started spreading my lips he removed his hand, and along with his other one, placed them both on my ass. Once his cock filled my cunt he slapped my ass and told to start riding.

As I bounced up and down on him one of the fingers on his right hand started playing with my asshole. Immediately I started cumming.

“You like that?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said as I started riding him faster.

“Good,” he said before sticking a finger in my tight asshole.

Once again I started cumming.

He then made get on all fours. He started licking and fingering my butt while I played with myself. This made me cum several more times. I had no idea that ass-play could give me so much pleasure.

While I was still reeling in from the way he made me feel, he once again stuck his cock in my pussy and started fucking me doggy style. He tightly held onto my 114lb body as his penis continuously penetrated me.

A little while later he had me get on my back and lay at the edge of the bed, He then had me lift my legs in the air and spread them. I started rubbing myself as his cock circled my asshole. Within minutes he moved it upwards and slapped my pussy with it before reentering me. I played with my clit as he fucked me at a furious pace. Just as I was about to cum again he took his unit out of me and showered me with jizz. He then reinserted his still hard cock and resumed fucking me. This went on for several minutes before he once again took out his hose and sprayed his love juice all over me. Seconds later he collapsed on the bed next to me. He took his fingers and scooped up his still hot cum and had me lick it off his fingers. When he got it all off of me we started making out. Before the next round could begin he pulled away from me.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“Because I need to figure out a way to break-up with your mom,” he said.

That was what I originally wanted. Vince never made me feel the way he did. And if I lived here I could feel this way all the time. I then looked up at him and said, “You don’t have to do that.”

“Really?” he asked.

“Really,” I said.

He then jumped back on the bed, spread my legs and started eating my pussy. After bringing to yet another orgasm he said, “This is going to be a fantastic relationship.”

Published 
Written by miafoxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments