Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband's Son - Part One

"Teaching the boy to masturbate"

121
11 Comments 11
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I met Ivan after he separated from his first wife, Kelly. He was almost fifty and I was twenty-five. Ivan had taken on a more uninhibited side of his intimate life, which brought us closer. We both wanted to try new sensations and new experiments. Until then, Ivan had been nothing more than a well-behaved family man. But routine and age had led him to a new life. That's when I showed up.

He was the father of a boy a little younger than me, Jack. The boy was taller and stronger than Ivan. He was certainly better looking. It caught my attention. But the son was very reserved, the opposite of his father's behavior. I didn't want to get into trouble with my husband.

What was not lacking in our relationship were strong emotions, between us and with other good fuck partners. We had the most amazing sexual experiences. We even created a special room for our BDSM practices and other perversions.

It was also a fact that Jack didn't like me. He thought I was the reason his parents broke up. This was not true. I met Ivan sometime after the separation. Besides, our very active sex life annoyed the boy even more. I didn't know if it was jealousy or Jack's curiosity about our liberal ways. Several times I saw his eyes fixed on me or his father. A mixture of anger and disgust, at least that was what I understood.

Anyway, my relationship with my stepson was not the best. We barely spoke. Jack looked at me with the face of a friend, but over time I noticed other looks...new ways of looking at me. Although he rarely spoke to me, and when he did, it was only to despise me. But it became clear that part of it was also to defend the mother.

In short, there was a mixture of different emotions in him. An inner struggle that made him both tormented and very attractive at the same time. I love to analyze people and potential lovers. It's no wonder that I studied psychoanalysis.

But I certainly didn't expect much from Jack. I thought it would be a mixture of attraction and jealousy at most, and nothing more.

But one day, a Saturday afternoon, it happened. As always, Ivan was insatiable. There was no time or place, even at home. It started with a few caresses. It got hotter and hotter. As always, he asked. I climbed on top of him and rode him the way he liked it best.

But that day, Ivan was moaning. He was grabbing my breasts, twisting my nipples, and I was riding him... I heard a noise. I looked through the crack in the open door and noticed a presence, a look...

A frightened, embarrassed look. I thought it was one of the maids. I thought I was still at home. Maybe from a threesome in the late afternoon, there is nothing better than an unexpected ménage. But then I realized it was a man. I didn't know who. Ivan was more than moaning, he was shouting and screaming.

"Slut! Bitch!"

I picked up the pace and spanked Ivan with my ass. I swallowed the stem deeply, dug my nails into him, and scratched his chest. I imagined this would attract whoever was watching us from behind the door. Whoever it was, man or woman.

"Come, Ivan, come, come! Aaaa! Aaannhh!!!!"

He loves it when I talk like that. The guy can't hold on and he explodes. It didn't take long, he came and came all over me. Wetting me all over, inside and on my thighs. I lay there all sweaty and drooling, a little frustrated. If it had been one of the girls, it would have been more interesting. But the person just left.

We ended up sleeping. I don't even know how long. I woke up when the sun went down. I took a shower and put on a robe. I chose the short red silk one and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen. When I entered the visiting room, he was Jack, sitting in his father's chair. Staring at me in the way that few friends do, I entered.

"You, here? I thought I heard someone, was that you? Have you been here long?"

"Yes, a long time."

I sat down in the chair across from him and met his gaze. He was uncomfortable.

"Saw?"

He wasn't expecting my candor...you had to see his face - a mixture of disgust and shame.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"They had already told me that you were a... well, Mom said so."

"She said? Just that your mother doesn't know me. She has no idea what I'm capable of. Answer: Did you like it? Did you come?"

"What absurdity! I'll tell Ivan, will he know who you are?"

"Tell him! Tell him what, boy, that you saw us having sex, fucking? I know you stayed till the end. I saw you behind the door. I thought it might have been one of the maids, but I had my doubts, it looked like a man jerking off, didn't it? Jerking off while you watched me with your father."

"It was you who took him away from my mother, wasn't it?"

"Come on Jack, it wasn't like that. I only met Ivan after that, I swear. Jack... such innocence. You don't know anything."

I leaned back in the chair and the short robe opened and my thigh appeared. I surprised the boy, he wasn't expecting it, I tested the boy. I didn't cover myself. I stared at his face, appreciated his discomfort, and laughed. I put my hand on the other thigh and caressed it. I went up and covered him with my little pussy, still inside on the red silk. I showed and squeezed, very shamelessly.

"Doesn't it bother you that a woman, your father's wife, is doing this? I got more excited when I saw it was you, Jack."

knee He swallowed and crossed his legs, trying to hide his discomfort and grown cock. I said what came to me without even thinking.

"Let's see, I'm curious."

"Stop being crazy, you pervert."

"Stick out your dick, show me, is there a problem? It's for your good, honey."

"I'm leaving! You naughty girl, Mom will know, see! And then Dad."

"Know what? That you're in love with me?"

"Crazy, you're crazy! Liar!"

"Then why did you spy until the end? I bet you came, didn't you?"

He turned red, more and more uncomfortable, without looking. He was shaking, making faces of crying, of fright, like someone caught committing a crime.

"Let me help you, Jack, I know these things, I know how it is. I'm a psychologist. I specialized in sexology..."

"Vivian, stop! That's enough!"

I stood and sat down on the small table between us. Eye to eye, I reached out and held the boy's hand and stroked it. He was trembling with fear. I smiled like a friend, like a new lover.

"Speak! You can talk, I swear it's just between us."

"Why do you want to know? Why? Fuck! I did it, I did it."

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

"That's nice! Nothing to be ashamed of, anyone would do it. Who wouldn't? Could you take it off, show me? Let me see, I'm curious."

"Vivian, and my dad?"

"Your father, just tomorrow, don't worry. It's like it's just us here."

He moved, changing position, trying to hide his gaze. The erection was getting harder and more visible. There was no way to hide it. Even with his eyes down, he unbuttoned his pants and opened the zipper.

I savored the moment. The power, the sight of him pulling out his cock. He released the shaft and the phallus. It was bent like a hose until a thick, white, purple-headed shaft emerged. I enjoyed it. It was more beautiful than his father's.

"Beautiful. In my opinion, a man like that is beautiful. A man who reveals himself without fear."

"Don't talk like that."

"Do it for me, Jack. Do it as you did when you watched us. When you watched me 'give' to your father."

"Why? Why is that, Vivian?"

"I want, I want to see a man, one like you. Reveal yourself without shame, without limits. Do it for me, Jack. Hold and grab, then squeeze and touch yourself. Jerk off like you did behind the door. "

"I want you. I want..."

"Say it, say it all, Jack, let it out. Whatever comes into your head, let it out."

"Let me see your body."

"Those? The breasts, my little breasts you want to see, right?"

I smiled and held the breast. I squeezed the nipple that was still inside the robe and made it hard. I opened it enough to show the whole breast. I stimulated the nipple with my fingers. I did this without looking away. The tension was building and the horny took over. Jack began a light hand job that became frantic, excited, and anxious.

"Easy Jack, easy! Calm down, baby. You don't appreciate sperm that fast. Take it slow. Play, caress your cock, and don't be in a hurry. This, a caress, shows the thick head. Pass the tips of your fingers lightly, very lightly, just smooth the head... slowly, so as not to cum. Show that you are in the mood and that you want it. You want to fuck your stepmother."

"And you don't want to, Vivian? Don't you want to?"

"You want to see me, don't you? It's good. Have you ever seen a woman do it in front of you?"

He said no and I undid the knot of my robe and opened it without taking it off. Only a strip of my body was visible, part of my breasts and the whole pussy with nothing on it. I ran my hands along the inside of my thighs, caressing my crotch. I spread my knees and put my toes on the floor so he could see my vagina, his stepmother's pussy. I showed him my little fluffy one with its folded fleshy pink lips.

I ran my tongue between my lips and the boy could not stand the tension. I couldn't stand the horny!

"Oh, I wish I could, I wish I could, Jack. To have you all to myself. If I could, if we could..."

"What? Say it!"

"I want to lick your balls, suck them, boy."

"Then come! Do it! Please do it! No one's ever done it before!"

"No? Not even Bianca, the girlfriend?"

"Not her, no one."

"Honey. I can't, honey... your dad, you know I can't."

"Who knows another day. Think about it, what little boy has the chance to see his stepmother like this... touching herself, caressing herself, just for him, Huunnh?"

My fingers went up and down. Opening and revealing the parted lips, exposing my flesh, caressing my clit. Sticking, sinking, and scratching inside. Jack went wild. He squeezed the long, long reed excitedly, getting brighter and brighter.

"Beautiful baby, beautiful, do it for me, do it. Do it for Mommy. Beat, that's right. Peel the tail, but come, come just for me. Come on, Jack! "

"I wanted to eat you, eat you in bed, eat you on all fours, I wanted to... Aaaahhhh!"

"What did you want? Say it, let it out, boy. Say it all, do it all, my darling."

We went crazy without knowing it. The lust rose, took over and the masturbation gained speed. My little fluffy was sweating and drooling. Jack's cock was hard and red and tight in his fingers until he came. He screamed and came with his eyes closed. He came a lot, beautiful, my stepson was dominated by his horny for me.

What woman wouldn't be proud to know how to leave a man like that? To see the cream running down his fingers, his hand, wetting his thighs and balls. Every woman likes to know that she left a man in that state. But he wasn't the only one who couldn't stand it. I showed him my fingers, my wet hand.

"Just by looking at you, you can see how you left me too."

"Don't tell Dad."

"No, I won't. It's okay, it's our secret."

I took courage and held his hand. As we squeezed our fingers, our sweet pleasures mingled. Without looking away, I laughed. I didn't think. I put his hand in my mouth and licked it. I licked his finger and swallowed it whole. I felt the taste of his sperm mixed with my candy.

"Come, hold me, give me a kiss, Vivian."

"I can't, darling, not yet. Maybe one day, another day, another time. Maybe your father will wake up."

I still don't know where I got this. I got up. I took off my robe. I took a step and ran my hand through his hair. Jack understood. He wasted no time. He came like a savage, an irrational one. He came as if he wanted to fuck me with his face, his mouth, his tongue. He came with all his might. I grabbed him and pulled him. I pushed his face into my body, between my legs, deep inside me. I moved and turned like a whore in a movie. I grunted and moaned and said things I hadn't even thought of.

"Go! Think of a tongue kiss, think! Make it a dirty kiss, Jack, a very dirty kiss... Stick out your tongue and move it. Mmmm! Aannhh!! Mmmm!!"

It didn't take long, it was so intense and strong, my pussy shaking uncontrollably and a short, strong jet came out. Aaahhh! An immense relief came and I came inside, deep inside my stepson's mouth. Mad, crazy, I commanded.

"Drink, Jack! Drink my juice. Do it for Mom. Do it for me."

"Vi... Vivian... let me eat you."

"No way! No way! Sorry, it wasn't supposed to be like this."

"Let me fuck you right here in the room."

"Not today, honey. It was much more than it was supposed to be."

I didn't even dare look back. I grabbed my robe, ran up the stairs, and disappeared. Sometimes I do things that I don't even know where they come from. It even seems like I am someone else.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Perverted_Gru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments