Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband's Son - Part Two

"Better than his father."

64
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Weeks went by without Jack appearing at my house. I was even ashamed of all this craziness, but you know! The flesh is weak. Just remembering that, I masturbated and reliving the scene. Even I wasn't sure why I didn't take Jack to bed: respect, fear, or shame, who knows? Anyway, as the days went by, it frustrated me that I had not tasted the boy more.

The fact is that Jack disappeared and I continued to dream, wishing that one day I could at least see the guy. Enjoy the shame etched into his face. I guess that would be more exciting than fucking him.

When I least expected it, he showed up one Sunday morning.

Ivan was packing his things in the garage. That's when Jack arrived to help his father. I didn't see the guy until he was in the kitchen. He saw me and he was like this, his dick hard and most of all embarrassed.

"You here? It's been a while since you disappeared, kid!"

"Ivan called to me."

I looked at his steamed pants; the tent was set up and I made like a fool.

"He's outside, honey."

He didn't even answer, went out, and disappeared. All I could hear was their voices in the garage and the noise of them organizing the cabinets. I took advantage of that and went to the pool, thinking about him, the two of us in my bed.

But of course, it wasn't going to happen, not that day, but it was a dream, a good dream. I wanted to masturbate, but there was something in the air, something that told me the day was promising. I decided to save myself. When I saw Jack standing in the kitchen, it looked like he was at his limit. A nice hard limit. I remembered the boy's wet fingers and my jets in his mouth. It was hard to bear.

But I gambled, I knew Ivan would sleep after lunch, after the work they were doing in the garage. Ivan was no longer a young man, he loves to sleep, almost as much as he loves to fuck or watch me fuck.

They finished, I heated lunch and poured wine to spice up the mood. I took advantage of this and took a shower, put on a short dress that showed off my legs and the volume of my breasts, and completed it with heels. Ivan was excited and crazy, but I knew he couldn't stand it, after lunch, he always hibernated like a bear and didn't wake up until after 6:00 p.m. The wine was just a reinforcement to guarantee privacy.

Ivan said goodbye and went to bed. Just as I had imagined.

"So how are things? How is your mother?"

"I'd better go."

"No way! Stay. What are you afraid of?"

I looked him right in the face, Jack looked away, annoyed, even scared as he covered himself so I wouldn't see how he was, but I could imagine. The silence was embarrassing, but that's what I wanted, to make my stepson more and more uncomfortable, even more so when I showed my legs and thighs, swinging my high heels and looking naughty. The type I liked best, was the 'aunt bitch' type, or better yet, the 'stepmother slut' type.

"You disappeared, didn't come here anymore. Why didn't you come?"

"You know why."

"Shame or guilt?"

"What difference does it make? It was absurd, a mistake. Imagine if Ivan knows?"

"Imagine if Kelly suspects?"

"You won't tell, will you?"

"I won't! Why would I tell? Our secret, not even your father has to know. It's grown-up stuff, people who love each other."

"But you didn't want anything, you just made me do that."

"Just! And you think that's not enough? And me, what did I do? What more did you want?"

I looked him straight in the eye. Jack became even more intimidated, even more awkward, scratching his pants, ready to say, to confess, I was just waiting; I love it when they get like that, almost overflowing, eager to tell.

"I asked. I asked to fuck you."

"And wasn't it good? Good, just drink me, for begin."

Jack squirmed on the couch, uncomfortable, but it only raised the temperature, his cock got hard on the spot. I imagined more than I saw, but it was it was sweet, just the way I like it.

"Did you like what you saw? What did you...drink?"

"Stop it, Vivian, don't talk like that."

"Why not? Your father and I love it. Your dad and I loved it. Adults like to experience new, intense sensations. That's what you are now, an adult, experiencing stepmom. What's the problem if we want to?"

He became thoughtful, his desires overflowing, breaking his fears and guilt. It was not until he found the courage and confessed.

"I masturbated after you went to your room, Vivian."

"Swear! You did it, two in a row? I'm proud of you. And how did it go?"

"You know how it went. You know, don't you?"

"Did I leave you like that, pervert?"

He laughed embarrassed, like he always did. That was all I wanted. I put my worries about Ivan aside, today I was going to suck and fuck the guy, my borrowed and very handsome son.

"Go, let me see you again."

"Come on Vivian! Daddy's in the bedroom."

"You know how he gets on a Sunday, especially today. He'll sleep all afternoon. Show me, let me see."

I looked deep into the young man's eyes, smiled, and unbuttoned his pants. We exchanged brilliant glances, mine more slutty. Jack breathed anxiously, tense, hard, he pulled out the beautiful hose caught in his fingers, the little purple head, glistening taut.

"More beautiful than I remembered."

"It's a sin, Vivian!"

"It's delicious, Jack. Yummy. You're so hot and I'm hungry."

"Don't talk like that...Dad and Mom!"

It happened, I knew it, we kissed. I licked the floor of his mouth. I showed him how much I liked it, biting his tongue and pulling on it with all his strength. I didn't even look; I let this forbidden kiss with my husband's son continue until I couldn't resist, still kissing...

I grabbed his cock and rubbed it hard, I squeezed the man's cock and he moaned deliciously in the bottom of my mouth, it even seemed that he had come. It was delicious to feel the goo dripping from my hand and the tongues loose and crazy in our mouths.

Jack moved and tried to put his hand up my dress, I was without panties, but I didn't want it to be that easy. I wanted him to appreciate me first, just to make the little animal even more anxious and depraved.

When his hand went between my legs, I crossed our fingers and squeezed. I made him moan in my mouth and my tongue got even more excited; I spit in the guy's mouth and he went crazy and his cock made my fingers even wetter.

"Wait boy, slow down! There's still time..."

"Vivian!!! So suck it, suck me, please!"

He didn't even have to ask; I wanted to, but it was good to see a submissive man, especially one from the family, especially Jack. A well-behaved, serious boy who didn't like me.

"So jerk off Jack. I love watching you doing it. I have been dreaming about it for days. So sweet is your cock."

He did it, I took my hand away, and he took control of the cock, moving it with strength, with way. Like that Saturday, beautiful, beautiful. I love to see a man expose himself like that. I bit his lip, laughing, unbuttoned the boy's shirt, smoothed his chest, his toned stomach until I licked his nipple... one after the other.

"So I end up come it, Vivi! Ahh!"

I was in doubt. I wanted to see him cum, but I couldn't stand to see that long, shiny, beautiful tube in front of me anymore. It was calling me, commanding me... 'Give me a blowjob, give me a blowjob...'

I couldn't resist.

I bent down to feel the heat of the cock, the strong smell of a man in heat, the dripping goo. I held it by the base, just to keep it upright, this is my stepson's beautiful hose. I teased it, running my lips over the glans, enveloping it in a tongueless kiss, feeling the fleshy, soft texture of the purple head.

I pulled out and looked up into his face with that naughty whore laugh that men love at these times. Better than a call girl.

I spat.

It fell right on the head and dripped onto my fingers. Jack breathed heavily and blinked. Like I wanted, I went down like crazy. Swallowing that tasty hose. I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip, swirling it around and tasting the creamy, sweet cream. I opened my mouth and swallowed the young man's cock all at once. I worked the whole cock, sucking it very hard, licking it the way every man likes it...

I did it to conquer the father, now it was the son.

I sucked a lot and swirled my tongue around, working the balls in a mixture of pain and caress. The cudgel became hotter and hotter, and sometimes I played only on the little head. I felt it coming. I swallowed and felt the stalk pulsating. The cream is coming, hot, hot, wetting my tongue, my cheek. I swallowed some of it, but I let the rest dripping down the shaft, down to the balls and my fingers.

A white, translucent goo still bound us from cock to my mouth. I could still hear Jack's last moans. He was panting, shaking, and a last drop came out of the top, dripping down his cock. I couldn't let it go! I sucked his cock, gave him one last caress, the caress of a hot stepmother.

When I got up, we looked at each other, I laughing with a smeared face and he wiping my cheek and seeking a kiss. I let him lick me all my face, taste his sperm, taste his cock. I think it was his first time.

Come a wild, drooling kiss until he loses his breath.

SarahFlowerss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahFlowerss

I was proud of Jack. I thought of something stronger, but my Jack needed a gentler approach, at least for now.

"And now?"

"Now? Didn't your parents teach you to be a polite man? Giving back when someone caresses you?"

His hand entered between my thighs, eager, it moved without asking permission, without stroking. It was direct, and it touched my pussy. It felt my muffled warmth, wet. Its fingers wandered between my lips. They moistened my cave. Jack still had much to learn.

"It'll be better over there."

"What? Where?"

"On the table, come on."

I pointed to the pool table. I had already fucked there with Ivan and some friends. It was a crazy night, they fucked me with a cue stick. But tonight I just wanted to be sucked off by my husband's son. If Kelly knew what we were doing!

I let Jack take off my dress, it was a way to teach the man to have good manners with the girls, future wives, lovers... I don't know. I like it when they undress me. I gave him a little kiss and lay down on the table. I spread my legs like the models in the movies. Just so Jack would be enchanted with his stepmother's pussy, to see it all, the pink flesh, the folded lips, I leaned my heels on the edge of the table and raised my pussy hard.

Jack was drooling, his eyes wide open. He was very funny, even more so with his mouth open. I laughed and posed, running my hands over my body like a nice massage. I shivered, smoothing my breasts, the sides of my body, my stomach, and my thighs until I reached my well-treated crotch.

I could feel my heat, my pussy throbbing and sweating. I'm crazy, crazy! I showed what I wanted. Jack understood that I was lying there admiring your cock that came hard again. His fingers around my pussy, fingering and smoothing me. He tasted my flesh, my hair. His hand went up to my navel, around my breasts, and back to my wet lips.

Jack grabbed my pussy like a fruit, squeezing, pulling my hair, stretching. Mm!!! I lifted my legs and held my knees. I looked beautiful, beautiful. I was a whore, ready to be fucked.

He helped me hold one of my thighs and his other hand found my clit and played with it, not very nicely, but it was amazing, even more so since it was my husband's son.

"Jack, Jack..."

His fingers entered, smoothing me from the inside, wiggling my lips.

"Son of a bitch!"

I said, just to provoke...he did as expected, sinking his fingers into me and opening, seeing my pink flesh. I revealed a hard, delicious vulva. An invitation for a crazy fuck. Only that Jack came with his mouth, wetting the face all over my sweetness. He drank me like a savage.

The guy roared and moaned more than I did. Learned to bite my lips and stick his tongue in me. I grabbed him by the hair and rubbed his face against my pussy. I masturbated with his face. It got even better when I moaned in a long cry.

"Mmmm! Man!!"

I knew it was coming. It was time, time!

I opened my pussy, leaned my heels on the edge of the table, and lifted my hairy vulva. I felt this delicious sensation.

I vibrated and came.

I cum, moaning like a bitch in heat. I filled Jack's mouth and wet the table.

"Jack my baby, Mm!!!"

He was still licking and drinking me down like someone dying of thirst. The boy continued to bite my thighs and ass until it tickled me.

"Stop Jack, stop! No!!"

"Turn around."

"What?"

"Turn around."

I did what he asked, in doggy style and I lifted my ass just to make it even more cracked. Jack pushed his face in and I felt his nose and mouth opening my ass until I reached the middle, the middle between my ass and my pussy...

The tongue worked there, went down to the beginning of my pussy, licked me again, then went up to my ass. The guy's fingers opened me up and showed like what he wanted most.

What kind of stepmother would do this to her stepson?

Jack spat—I never imagined that he would do that! Daring Jack, I took advantage and touched myself in front of him, just for him, letting him see my fingers working my clit. The boy spread his spit on my body and smoothed it around the rounded entrance of my ass, just to make me even more anxious. He played with my asshole and stuck the tip of his finger inside me. I laughed contentedly, imagining a plug in me and then that hot rod.

But that wasn't the day, it was already too much for Jack to fuck me like a friend. Even better... like a stepmother. No guilt, no fears.

"Come on, darling. Sit on me."

Showed my fingers in a 'come here' gesture. He slapped me twice...snapping, tasty, and bit me on one hip. I thought about Ivan snoring in the bedroom. I got even hotter, hornier... finally a fuck with my sweet, rough Jack.

Thinking of the boy's cock, I spread my legs and lifted my feet. I felt the tip of the pole caressing the top of my ass, the delicious warmth of a hard, throbbing cock piercing my ass, stroking the ass. Jack forced his way in, but I wouldn't let him, it wasn't the day. Jack hadn't earned it yet.

"Not today, not today, my love."

"Leave it, Vivi! Let me taste you!"

"No, no, darling. Later, later, Jack. I'm not ready, not today."

"Just a little. Please!"

"Another day... Okay!? We are already doing a lot."

"Wow! That ass, that asshole. You are so delicious."

"Don't be like that, later I'll let you fuck my ass. Come on, I'll let you come in my pussy, anh? Honey!"

"Really! Will you? What if I make you pregnant?"

"Don't worry about that. Just fuck me, Jack!"

He held onto my hips as I lifted my ass! Jack was seated on top of me, and it took a while for his cock to find its way in. I felt it touching my lips - the heat of his rod sticking up my middle! I wet his cock, and it kept going in! I laid my head on the table, crunching my fingers in preparation!

The thrusts came as I expected: intense, heavy, and rough! Without any tenderness, but I liked Jack's strong and almost raw approach! The man still had a lot to learn, but he was good enough to become the kind of lover that every woman desires!

Jack was becoming increasingly frantic! Devouring me like a starving man and driving me wild with his member. I couldn't help but imagine how thick his shaft would be, even bigger than his father's.

Drops of sweat were falling onto my back as Jack continued to relish in the moment, taking me like an escort! I began to touch myself, stimulating my clitoris just for him to observe... Simply to provoke!

Jack moaned and shuddered, and I could feel him pulsating. I imagined his semen spurting out and staining the depths of my vagina. It was a delightful orgasm, a dream come true! I was beyond proud; my stepson Jack had finally succumbed to me!

After a moment, I turned to face him. To provoke him further, I put my fingers in my pussy, wet them, and inserted them! I smiled in a lewd and provocative manner to gauge his reaction! I showed him the drooling finger and then licked it! I stretched my tongue only on the tip, very slowly, just to excite him.

I looked into his face and swallowed my fingers and sucked! Jack looked at me with disgust, with a face like he didn't like it.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you need that? You look like a slut!"

"Your father loves it when I do it! He loves to see me do it!"

"Stop, Vivian! Respect yourself!" he exclaimed.

"What a silly thought! After all, why these scruples? We are lovers!"

He was becoming uncomfortable. These boys nowadays, especially Jack, are so serious. But from time to time, he turns into an...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Perverted_Gru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments