Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Diary

"I left my diary out for my stepfather to read"

33
21 Comments 21
47.1k Views 47.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
My name is Dorothy and I’m nineteen and live with my mother and my stepfather. They’ve been married for the last two years. I’m home on summer break from college. Mark, who is my stepfather, is really cool and we spend a lot of time together. My mother is a nurse at the hospital. She works from three o’clock in the afternoon, until eleven o’clock in the evening.

I find Mark very attractive and really sexy looking. He is 6’3” and weighs around two hundred and twenty pounds. My stepfather loves to run and we have a treadmill and he runs on that sometimes, or sometimes he’ll drive down to the high school, and do laps around the track. I too love to run and sometimes we go together.

I feel so comfortable around him. I do think I might have a little crush on him also. Well maybe even more than a crush. I fantasize about having sex with him. I know it sounds so strange, but we spend a lot of time together. He’s always telling me how pretty I am. He takes me shopping and buys me all kinds of things. I see him looking at me sometimes and it's not in a proper way. He’s always staring at my ass and breasts.

I am 5’8” and weigh one hundred and ten pounds. I have curly, black hair, which is shoulder length. I have emerald, green eyes. My legs are long and beautiful and I have a large chest.

I have a boyfriend and we've been dating for the last year. I told my boyfriend that I was interested in having a threesome. He could not believe I had suggested that, but the more I talked about it, he became intrigued. I even told him a little bit about my stepfather. I told him it would be really cool, if we had a threesome with him. We’re not related, so it really wouldn’t matter.

I told my boyfriend that I was going to think of a way that I could have sex with my stepfather. I then told him, he should come over in a few hours and then join us, so we could all have a threesome together. My boyfriend is very sexual and the idea of sharing me with my stepfather, really turned him on.

I was trying to think of a way that I could tell my stepfather that I had feelings for him. I didn’t even know, if he was interested in me that way. I mean he's married to my mother.

I started a diary and have been writing all my feelings down. In the diary, I wrote down how I wanted to have sex with my stepfather and all the things I wanted to do with him. I even wrote about the threesome that I wanted to have with him and my boyfriend.

I purposely left the diary on the magazine rack on his treadmill. I knew he would read it. I went upstairs to my room and waited for my stepfather to approach me about it. I knew he would come upstairs and want to talk about it right away. The diary was very detailed on what I wanted to do to him. I know my stepfather really loves sex. I hear him and my mother having it all the time. They must have it like five days a week.

Knock Knock

“Dorothy, I want to talk to you.”

“Come in, Mark.”

“I just found this diary that was on my magazine rack. I have to say it made me kind of horny. It says here, you want to have sex with me. It even says you want to have a threesome with me and your boyfriend?”

I just giggled and looked at him.

“You’re just so handsome. I guess I have a little crush on you. I’ve been fantasizing about having sex with you and also wanting to have a threesome, but wanted to have it with somebody more experienced. We’re not related anyway.”

I knew that he was going to have sex with me. I knew that he wanted me. He was staring right at me. I was just in a white sheer nightgown with my white panties on. My nipples were hard and erect and I knew he could see them through my nightgown.

“You know Dorothy, I find you really attractive too. I could make your diary dreams come true. If you really want them to come true?”

As cool as I was trying to play this, I kind of was a little embarrassed, but since it didn't seem to bother him, I walked right up to him and gave him a kiss on his lips. We shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined and dancing in each other’s mouths.

I could feel that he was hard through his pants. My stepfather caressed my breasts through my nightgown.

“Let’s sit on the bed.”

Mark sat down on my bed and he motioned for me to sit on his lap. He moved my nightgown up around my hips and put his fingers into my panties. He rubbed and massaged my clitoris. He even played with my anus. Pushing his finger into my tight anus. His one finger was deep in my ass, while his other hand was rubbing my pussy. He then slipped his fingers up inside my pussy. I could feel that my pussy was getting wet.

“I want you to taste yourself on my fingers. You’re a very wet girl.”

He took his finger out of my cunt and put them into my mouth. I sucked his fingers like he asked me too. My stepfather removed my nightgown and my panties.

“Lie down, Dorothy. I’m going to lick your pussy.”

I put my head on my pillow and spread my legs. I could not believe this was actually going to happen. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to persuade him to sleep with me. I knew he wanted me and it was going to happen right at this minute. I told my boyfriend Christopher to come in a few hours. I was definitely going to be having sex and then later be involved in a threesome with my stepfather and my boyfriend.

Mark spread my thighs and was kissing my legs. He was kissing and licking until he got to my pussy. He was licking my pussy up and down and lightly chewing on my pussy lips. He found my clitoris and spent extra time on that. He was licking my clitoris in circles all around.

“Oh Mark, that feels so good. Oh God! I’m so horny for you.”

I wrapped my legs around his neck and started grinding my pussy up against his face. He pushed his tongue up through my pussy lips and was tongue fucking me deeper and harder. It felt so fucking good. He then replaced his tongue with his fingers and finger fucked me.

“Oh God, that feels so good. I’m so excited. I’m going to squirt. Oh fuck.”

With that my pussy started squirting. The juices were flowing out of my pussy very fast. My stepfather was slurping up my juices as they were coming out of me. I was bucking and squirming as he was tongue fucking me and drinking my juices. My body was jerking uncontrollably as I was coming.

My stepfather stood up and removed his shirt and his pants.

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

He removed his silk boxers and just looked at me on the bed. My stepfather was hard as a rock. He also had the biggest cock, I'd ever seen. He was very large and very thick.

“You’re quite beautiful, Dorothy.”

My stepfather then got on top of me and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. We were just kissing for a while and then he fingered me some more. My stepfather's cock was enormous. He was at least nine inches long and very thick. He entered me very slowly, it kind of hurt a little because he was so big. Once inside, he slowly began to thrust into my pussy. His cock felt so good inside of me. My legs were at his sides, while he fucked me a little harder now.

“Your cock is so big. Oh God, it feels so good.”

My hands were on Mark’s back as he continued to thrust into my tight pussy. I was so wet and my pussy was making all her squelching noises, as he was making love to me.

“Dorothy, I want you to ride me now.”

Mark got off of me and then rolled over onto his back. I straddled his big, hard, nine inch cock and carefully put it into myself and rode him cowgirl. He sat up and made love to my 34C breasts.

His hands were cupping and massaging them. He suckled on my nipples. I was moving my pussy up and down over his hard cock. His hands were on my hips lifting my pussy onto his cock. His cock was so big and hit my g-spot each time I rocked and moved over it. I really was enjoying fucking my stepfather.

Mark started to buck up into my pussy and it felt so good. We were both moving in good rhythm with each other. Deeper and deeper his cock was in my pussy. It felt like nothing I’d ever felt before.

“Dorothy, I want you to suck my cock. Get on your knees.”

I got off my stepfather and he stood up and I knelt down. I cupped and massaged his golf sized balls. I kissed and licked the top, sides and the back of his balls. I’d suck on the one ball, while I lightly squeezed his other ball. I then did the same thing to the other side.

“Oh Dorothy, that feels so good. You have an incredible mouth. Suck my cock.”

His hands were in my hair. I was playing with his cock now. Slapping it across my mouth. I didn’t open my mouth. I was rubbing the tip all along my closed mouth. His pre-cum was oozing down his head. I then tongued his pee hole and was just teasing him.

“Jesus, Dorothy suck that big cock.”

I slowly put my stepfather’s cock down my mouth. He was nine inches long. I couldn’t get the whole thing in my mouth, but got as much as I could down my throat. I was cupping and massaging his balls, while I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his nine inch cock. I bobbed along his cock. My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed from the corners of my mouth. I was making all kinds of wet, sucking, slurping, and popping noises, while I was blowing my stepfather.

As I was sucking on my stepfather, my boyfriend Christopher came into my room and saw me giving my stepfather a blow job. He definitely was turned on by that.

“Looks like you’re having some fun. Mind if I join in?”

“My stepdaughter said you might be dropping by. I hear you kids what to have a threesome.”

My stepfather and my boyfriend were talking, while I continued on sucking my stepfather’s huge cock. It was kind of funny in a way.

“Dorothy, has been talking about that. If you don’t mind, I don’t mind. I just want to have some hot sex. The more the merrier right.”

“Dorothy, will ride me and you can fuck her ass.”

“That’s sounds so hot.”

Christopher got undressed and then went to my drawer and pulled out the lube. My stepfather was on his back and I straddled him and put his huge cock back into my pussy. My boyfriend lubed my ass and his cock. He slowly put his six inch cock into my ass, while I rocked and moved over my stepfather’s huge cock.

“Oh God, I can feel you both inside of me. Fuck, it feels so good,” I moaned.

I was being double penetrated by my stepfather and my boyfriend. Both their cocks were in my body. My stepfather was kissing me deep and passionately. My boyfriend was fucking my asshole and was squeezing my buttocks together. My stepfather then sat up and was cupping and massaging my breasts, while kissing me deep and passionately.

Then my door opened again and Christopher’s best friend Allan walked into my bedroom.

“I figured you could use one more cock to play with, Dorothy. This got me so excited, I want you to suck his cock, while we continue to fuck you,” Christopher screamed.

Allan then took off his clothes and stood by the side of the bed and I sucked his cock, while I was rocking and moving on my stepfather. Christopher was fucking my ass, and I had his best friend’s cock down my throat. It was really sexy and very hot to be used this way. I couldn’t take much more and had and orgasm. I soaked my stepfather’s cock and balls. My stepfather then came into my pussy. Christopher got so excited and was smacking my ass and came into my ass.

I was sucking and slurping on Allan’s cock and he shot a load down my throat.

“Get on your back, Dorothy. We’ll take turns licking the come off your pussy and ass," my boyfriend screamed.

I got on my hands and knees and each man took a lick at my pussy and ass. It felt incredible to have three men licking my ass and pussy. I couldn’t believe they were eating the come out of me. It was really hot and sexy.

“This is so fucking hot," my boyfriend announced. 

“Dorothy, this was a pretty hot fantasy," my stepfather remarked.

“I’m so glad my friend called me. This was so fucking hot," Allan said.

“I’m glad everybody enjoyed themselves. You all definitely made my dreams come true.”

After all the men finished, my stepfather left to take a shower. Allan got dressed and left.

“That was so fucking sexy, Dorothy. I can’t believe we just did that. You’re so fucking hot.”

“It was really hot. I’m glad we did it. I hope my stepfather will be okay.”

“He loved it, who are you kidding. Did you see his face?”

“I suppose so. Well we can now check this off our sexual bucket list.”

“Hell, I hope we can do that again.”

“I think that was enough for a lifetime.”

We each took separate showers and then went out for some ice cream. I never had sex with my stepfather ever again. We never spoke about it. A few times after that, we did invite Allan to have a threesome with us. Christopher really enjoyed having group sex and wanted it more frequently. The rest of the summer was pretty interesting.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments