Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister's boyfriend - My girlfriend's sister

"They crave each other, but he's her sister's boyfriend - and much older..."

21
10 Comments 10
38.8k Views 38.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Famous Story
Note: This story is told from two different views. The girl's view will be in standard character, the guy's view in italic.

I could hear the familiar sonorous roar of Ryan's convertible Camaro. The first time my elder sister Amy had brought him home, I had immediately recognized what a great man he was. He was twenty-eight, around six feet tall, athletic, smart, funny – and he had a hell of a car. The wet dream of the teenage girl I was.

Of course Amy couldn't stop rhapsodizing about her boyfriend. She had every right to do so. She was twenty-four, about to get completely independent and to move together with Ryan. I have to admit that I was a little jealous of her. She had met him when she was twenty years old, and ever since their first date they were so happy together. It was everything a girl could ever dream of. I on the other hand had only hooked up with total jerks and, of course, given my cherry to the wrong guy, in the wrong place, in the wrong circumstances in my sixteenth year.

We were about to celebrate my seventeenth birthday. It probably was the last birthday we would be able to celebrate with the whole family until my twentieth or something. It was only a matter of time until Amy would move out completely. This meant that I wasn't likely to hear the power of Ryan's V8 engine many more times; what a shame. But it would be better this way, and I knew it.

-------------------

“This is gonna be one of the last times I'll see her in quite a while,” I thought to myself referring to Amy's little sister Anna.

I had watched her grow into a gorgeous young lady in the past few months. To me she had always appeared very mature for her tender age. Well... no wonder, I mean, look at her: five foot five, an angelic face framed by straight platinum blond hair, this curvy ass, and a pair of 34D breasts her sister had always envied. Not that there was any stain in Amy's beauty, au contraire, both of them were undoubtedly the prettiest girls in town. But I'd be lying if I said I haven't had wet dreams about Anna. Don't get me wrong! I really love Amy from the bottom of my heart, but sometimes I really have to pull myself together when Anna and I are alone in the same room.

I stopped the car in front of their home. I stepped out of it and breathed in the fresh midwinter air. I wasn't given a chance to make two steps before Amy's lips landed on mine. She had been waiting for me outside the house.

“Hi babe,” she said.

“Hi babe,” I replied.

We stepped into the house where I was greeted by Anna. She hugged me as she had always done: A deep intimate cuddle with lots of pressure on my chest. As Always, I was getting a little aroused by this amount of intimacy, but I knew she was sixteen, the age where girls do this sort of greeting to everyone, and they just don't know better. Each time she smiled at me with this cute little smile of hers it had me almost melting every time.

“What a shame, I won't be seeing this very often anymore,” I thought.

----------------

As the door flung open, I didn't leave my sister's boyfriend any time before I almost jumped him to give him a biiiig hug, like I'd always do. I gently pressed my ample chest against his, but not too hard. Whenever I did this, I could feel his cock come to life a little bit; just the normal reaction a guy shows at intense physical contact, I guessed. It would have been way too nice, right? And he was my sister's... And he was twenty-eight... And I was just sixteen... And... And... And... Man, how I hated this!

I couldn't help throwing a cheesy smile at him. He returned the gesture. His smile appeared to be honest, and kind.

It was Friday in the late afternoon and he'd stay for the weekend. One part of me wanted me to seize the chance, and to gather his attention while the other despised my teenage fantasies. Why couldn't I be just like any other girl my age and lust after some high school jocks? Why did it have to be a guy that much older? Why did it have to be my sister's boyfriend?

As I realized my face had reddened under Ryan's gaze, I immediately turned around and ran into my room. I stood there motionless for a few minutes with my mind and heart racing in unison. Whenever Ryan was around, I was in a constant state of anxiety that he might find out about my little secret crush on him. This caused me to act so damned awkwardly around him.

My face was on fire. My eyes scanned the whole room, desperate for something else to think of, something to make the moment pass by.

“Stupid kid,” I thought, “there's no way he doesn't know.”

And then again something deep inside me wanted him to see me as a young woman, willing to give him all he wants. No!! Turn it off!! It had to stop.

During the whole dinner I could hardly bear the tension. I tried my best to act casual. The best way to hide my current state of complete struggle was to eat, I guessed. I hardly spoke to anyone, and was both nervous and exhausted from my self-inflicted burden.

Once dinner was over, I crawled to our comfy couch in front of the television screen and flicked over the channels without really wanting to watch anything. Amy and Ryan soon got to bed. As soon as they had said goodnight to everyone, I went to my room, picked up the phone on the way, and dialed my best friend Bonnie's number.

I didn't have to wait until I heard her familiar “Hey Anna Banana!”

“Hi there, Bonnie Honey,” I shot back.

“Hey you seem to be down, I can hear it in your voice,” she noted, “is Ryan screwing your sister again?”

“Yes. I'll tell you all of it as soon as I'm in my room,” I replied dryly halfway to my door.

“Shoot!” Bonnie said.

“Yeah, I know I've been talking of Ryan all the time. You gotta be tired of hearing all the same old stories again. I'm sorry.”

“Listen Anna, there's nothing to be sorry for. Best friends are here to listen to each other, and you know that!”

“It's just that today... He had that piercing smile as he looked at me, and all I could do was blush red, turn around, and run into my room. It's just... I'm so different around him. I can't help acting stupidly.”

We had already talked for about a quarter of an hour as I could clearly make out muffled, but very suggestive sounds coming from the room next to me, which happened to be my sister's room.

“Listen Bonnie, I gotta go!” I almost yelled in the phone.

I pressed my ear on the wall. It was my sister obviously on the verge to a powerful orgasm. She had often enough told me about what a great lover Ryan was ever since she knew I had gathered my own sexual experiences. And I had often enough been listening to their acts being jealous for their happy relationship, and played with my little craving pussy while doing so. This time was no different.

-----------------------

I was looking down to Amy's back. I held her hips in my hands. My dick was buried deep inside her pussy. Both of us were moaning a dissonant chant of deep groans. Although I was pretty sure the door or even the walls weren't thick enough to muffle our sounds sufficiently, I couldn't hold back my vocal expressions of pleasure.

At one moment I thought I had heard a shrieking voice saying “I gotta go” followed by a faint thud on the other side of the wall which I knew to be Anna's room. My mind was picturing what Anna would possibly do behind this thin wall. I imagined she was listening to us, or maybe even pleasuring herself. These forbidden fantasies only increased my lust for Amy.

She noticed. “Hm... Looks like someone’s ve-e-e-ry hungry tonight.”

She turned her head, gave me one of her 'I'm your little slut' looks, and added,“Let me take care of that...”

I could have come at the mere sound of her sultry tone.

She got off my cock, turned around, and pushed me down. Without hesitation she impaled herself mercilessly. She put her hands on my chest, and started rocking her hips back and forth, from side to side. It felt as though she was using my dick as a dildo. I loved being her sex toy. But still my mind hadn't gotten off the dirty little fantasy about her sister.

In that very moment I was fantasizing about the sister of my girlfriend! This felt so wrong, but got me so hot.

I felt Amy's pussy clench hard around my hard shaft. This was it: She sent me over the edge together with her own climax. Her orgasm was intense, and so was mine. It was the hardest both of us had come in quite some time.

Totally exhausted from our mutual high, we lay in bed for a moment kissing and cuddling. Still I had this picture of her sister tormenting my mind. I somehow had to find out what had been happening on the other side of that wall while Amy and I were savoring our carnal pleasures. I had to find it out or I knew I couldn't set my mind to rest for the next two or three hours.

I was trying hard to hide my shame as I said I had to take a leak. What was I even doing? I was using such a lame excuse to throw a quick glance into Anna's room. How poor was that? I felt like being a perverted stalker. Oh man, this was like so wrong.

Luckily she wasn't in her room. Even though I was a bit disappointed not to find her, I knew it to be better this way. I headed for the bathroom.

In the exact moment I reached to open the door, it opened and Anna stepped out of the bathroom. I instantly stiffened. I looked in her eyes. Those gorgeous green eyes I had been chasing after for the last few months. I tried to make a move, to say something, to break the ice. I begged my mind not to say something wrong or cheesy.

I don't know how, but suddenly our faces were just inches away. Seconds that felt like hours passed by.

A snore escaped from their parent's bedroom. The tension broke. An awkward laughter passed the threshold of my lips. My eyes were looking blankly into space.

I passed by her. I don't know if it was by accident, or on purpose, but our hands touched. Somehow this touch felt like more than just a casual touch. It was more like our hands were searching for another and trying to make the contact last as long as possible.

I watched her walking back to her room as I was rigidly standing in the door frame of the bathroom. Her panties hugged that perfect booty of hers. I couldn't take my eyes off those perfect cheeks.

She threw me one last glance before entering her room again. It was a short glance, but long enough to check out all of my body. Her gaze lingered on my boxer briefs for half a second. I don't know if I was really reading disappointment in her face as a reaction to my limp cock.

I wanted to tell her that it wasn't because I was not attracted to her. I wanted to tell her that I had just had a huge orgasm while her sister screwed my brains out. I wanted to tell her it wasn't her fault, but I remained in my stiff position as she entered her room, and closed the door.

--------------------

I went straight to bed. Still I did not fully comprehend what had just happened. My mind felt so heavy. I needed relief, but who could I possibly tell? Bonnie was likely to be asleep already. I felt both excited, and disappointed. My heart was pounding as though it wanted to tear my chest apart. With every second, every breath, I got sicker and sicker. I was trying to put my shuffled thoughts in order. I was cursing myself for my juvenile foolishness. I mean who was I to hope for another girl's boyfriend to fall for me? Especially if he was my sister's! That was wrong! Not only because he was my sister's! I was just some stupid kid trying to get a little attention from a man that much older. This was twice wrong! But also were I pleased. I had felt the warmth of Ryan's hand on mine. It had aroused me. It had fueled my mind with fantasies. Let's just say my mind was completely messed up.

I was having trouble breathing. The lump in my throat grew bigger and bigger. I wanted to strangle the whole world. I was so angry at myself. I was angry at Ryan. I was angry at my sister.

Soon the first tears ran over my face. I had checked him out before passing the door to my room. Our touch hadn't aroused him even a bit. So here I was: The stupid little sixteen-year-old girl desperately trying to gather some way-too-old man's attention. This was so poor, so pathetic. I was crying. Crying like a little child. This was so unfair!

I looked into the mirror on the back of my door. I was shocked. I looked awful, and I had forgotten to remove my make up. My face was a mess. I had black stains from my eyeliner all over it. It definitely was time to go to sleep. But I had to clean that mess on my face first.

On my way to the bathroom I crossed Ryan. Well, I think it was him. I didn't bother to lift my head, hoping that he hadn't seen the state of mind I was in. I noticed that he had taken a whole lot of time in the bathroom, but didn't care why that was.

Back in bed, I instantly fell in a deep mind-purging slumber.

---------------------------

My mind traveled through the memories of the past half hour: The instant our hands were touching, the countless times I had splashed my face with water in order to get rid of my sordid ideas, Anna's tear-stained face. That sight had almost made my heart burst.

I lay on my back, my hands entwined under the back of my head, staring into the endless blankness of the pitch black room I was – sleepless. Amy was happily snoring by my side. She had fallen asleep right after I had left the room earlier. If only she knew...

I couldn't get my head to switch off. These pictures were auto-repeating. My mind stuck a moment on what I had just witnessed. The picture perfect face of that little girl covered in black stains of her eyeliner. Had she been crying? But what for?

The good guy I was wanted to go and see her, ask her what was wrong, console her. But the other part of me was busy wondering what that incident – our hands touching – was all about.

It had me all confused. Had it been an accident? Had it been on purpose? My mind wouldn't go to rest. It wanted me to approach this little beauty and take her. I pictured what I would do to her. Then again I cursed my mind for its sultry imagination.

All of this was wrong, so wrong. Not only was she my girl's little sister, she was too young for me. This was twice wrong. But still I didn't get my mind to stop fantasizing about this young voluptuous girl.

What was wrong with me? This was twisted! This was so sick! I felt like I had to puke.

After a while of endless self-torture I finally drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------

“Good morning, sleepy head,” I heard my mom say as I joined family for breakfast.

I hadn't bothered to brush my hair, or wash my face yet, so I just looked like a scarecrow – one hell of a scarecrow. I tried to form a smile with the corners of my mouth unsuccessfully, so I decided to just sit down, and stuff a few slices of bread into my mouth. I was hungry. Crying all night had gotten me starving. I ignored everyone and stared blankly into space.

Then suddenly I was caught off guard. “Anna, listen,” Amy said, “we – and this means mom dad and I – are going to check out some potential apartments for Ryan and me. Ryan has to do some work. I know that you are pretty good at cooking and all that stuff, and you know he could use a good teacher. Can you watch after him as long as we're on the road? Mom and dad will use the occasion to go...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments