Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Step Daughter Alexis Part 7

"Our Wedding Day"

35
5 Comments 5
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Las Vegas is an exciting city. Some come for the gambling, some for entertainment, and some for both of those things. My stepdaughter and I came here to get married. We fell in love a while back when our relationship changed quite unexpectedly. It was a turning point in our lives, and definitely for the better. 

Lexi's mother, Megan, was a few years older than me, and we were very much in love. Megan and I met when Lexi was six years old, and we got married soon after. I loved Lexi to bits. She was a wonderful girl. We lived happily as a family for almost ten years, until a drunk driver ran a stop sign, and Megan was taken from us. Lexi and I cried, mourned, and supported each other through that terrible time. Eventually, I started dating again, but I was a lost soul. Nothing seemed right, and it seemed like I was doomed to just live life out. The only bright spot in my life was Alexis being there for me, and she saved me from a life of loneliness. She confessed her evolving love for me and turned my life around. Now, Lexi is pregnant, and we are here to get married. 

I planned everything. A limousine picked us up at the airport to take us to the Bellagio. It felt good to check in as Mr. and Mrs. Jake Davis. Our suite was magnificent. Lexi's best friend Katie, my brother Tim, and Lexi's grandparents, Kaye and Rick, arrived earlier in the day, so we weren't surprised when they all arrived at our door together.

Kaye and Katie, swooped in to give us both hugs, and immediately took Alexis aside to start planning. Kaye had arranged for them all, to have their hair styled before the wedding, so off they rushed. Tim suggested the three men go for a drink. That sounded great to us, so we headed down to the bar. Rick got sidetracked and wandered over to a blackjack table, so Tim and I sat at the bar with our drinks.

Tim raised his glass in a toast, grinning as he said, "To you and Alexis. You're a lucky man Jake. It's not often a man gets to marry his own stepdaughter."

I almost blew my drink out my nose at that. After recovering, I was able to reply, "Tim, I can't believe how lucky I am either. Lexi makes me feel alive and loved in a way I didn't think was going to happen again." And then, after looking over my shoulder, continued, "I'm glad Rick didn't hear you say that though. I thought he was going to take my head off when he found out about us."

"I think he's okay with things now," replied Tim, "By the way, he and Kaye were talking before you guys got here, I can tell they really like you. I think it was just the shock of hearing it. Even I was surprised." Laughing, he added, "You know though, she's closer to me in age. I think she should be marrying me!"

My brother has a way with words. I just shook my head and laughed with him, "Maybe you and Katie will hit it off, you never know. I saw the way she looks at you. She's interested in you – and cute."

After a few hours, Lexi called me. They were back in our room. Tim and I found Rick, and we headed up to change. Kaye and Lexi were in the master bedroom. The men took turns changing in the other. Finally, as the guys were standing around the room with another drink, the girls emerged from the bedroom. Alexis looked stunning. Her hair and makeup were done to perfection, and her dress was beautiful on her.

"Lexi, you look absolutely gorgeous," I gasped.

I went over to kiss her, but Kaye put her hand on my chest and backed me away.

"Listen to me Jake, don't you dare ruin her hair and makeup. You two will have to wait." 

The urge to go to her was almost overwhelming, but I was able to behave.

We all headed down to the lobby and outside, where our limo was waiting to take us to the Marriage License Bureau. Thankfully, we had filled out the application ahead of time, and were able to get our license in short order. Next, we were off to the Wedding Chapel.

The chapel was what you might describe as "elegantly cheesy", but it was nice nevertheless. After meeting the minister officiating the ceremony, and signing the necessary paperwork, Katie, Tim and I went into the chapel to stand at the front. Soon, the wedding music started. Alexis walked down the aisle escorted by her grandfather and trailed by Kaye. For years, I imagined that I would be the one walking her down the aisle. It's funny how circumstances can change. I admit I felt nervous for some reason, but that went away the minute she looked up at me and smiled. I was a lucky man indeed.

The ceremony seemed to pass quickly. We exchanged vows and rings, and the next thing I knew, I was kissing my bride.

The rest of the evening was a whirlwind of activity. We had reservations for dinner in a private room of a restaurant. When Lexi and I walked in, it was obvious to everyone that we had just gotten married, and the other diners nearby broke out in applause.

Jennycharming8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennycharming8

It was heart lifting. I also noticed that Tim and Katie were holding hands on the way in. They looked good together.

------------------

Finally, we were back in our room, alone as husband and wife for the first time. We didn't make it far before Lexi pressed against me, put her arms up around my neck, and kissed me deeply. As we kissed, I unzipped her dress down to her lower waist. Lexi stepped away to step out of her dress. She took the time to lay it carefully over the couch. She was a sight to behold. She was wearing a black lace bra, matching panties, and a garter belt holding up her stockings. Seeing her dressed like that, and the way she looked at me, took my breath away.

"Where in the world did you get those?" I asked.

Anticipating my surprise, she smiled and said, "Grandma bought them for me. She told me you would appreciate it."

I laughed to myself, knowing there was no way I could thank her. I picked Lexi up and carried her to our bed. We were going to make love as man and wife for the very first time.

I undressed, all the while soaking up the site of Alexis, laying on the bed, watching me.

I climbed on the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her. We kissed passionately. My tongue slid into her mouth to join her's in a swirling dance. I could feel her hand sliding down my back to grasp my ass, as she moaned in my mouth.

I reached around her back, unclasped her bra, and slid the straps down her arms and off. My hand immediately cupped one of her breasts and rubbed the nipple with my thumb. It was already very stiff. I couldn't wait to lower my lips to it and suckle. I loved the feel of her nipples between my lips. They were large enough to wrap my lips around them and swirl with my tongue. Alexis loved me paying attention to them. Her hands were running up and down my back as I moved from one to the other.

Finally, I kissed my way down to her belly. It was a little larger now, but not enough to be really noticeable yet. She could still wear a bikini and look fantastic. I couldn't help but think about how beautiful she would look while carrying our child.

Kissing lower, past the garter belt, I finally reached my prize. I could smell her musky scent through her panties. I pressed my mouth over the fabric and inhaled through my nose. The smell and the slight moisture on my lips coming through her panties had me as hard as a rock. With my hands on each side of her panties, I slid them down her legs and off. I stood at the end of the bed, looking down at my bride, naked and exposed except for her garter belt and black stockings, and her legs parted.

Lexi raised her arms towards me, beckoning me to her, but I couldn't resist stopping for a taste of her nectar first. I ran my tongue up and down the inside of her labia. The taste of the juices covering my lips and tongue was heavenly. I buried my face into her sweet pussy, wanting as much as I could get. Moving up slightly, I began to concentrate on her little button. With my fingers pulling back the hood, her clit was exposed and waiting for my attention. The tip of my tongue lightly flicked at it. Lexi's hands found the back of my head, pulling me to her. The longer I played with her little nub, the more Lexi wriggled beneath me. I closed my mouth around it and pulled at her with my lips. Lexi started to buck her hips. My face was being pushed into her by her hands on my head. Her legs seemed as if they could crush my head from their vice-like squeeze. Unintelligible noises were babbling out of her, rising in volume as her climax reached the crest.

Slowly, her hips lowered back to the bed, and her legs relaxed around me. She pulled me up to her and kissed me hard. Before she could relax completely, I positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy and sunk my rock hard member into her. She gasped with surprise, but then wrapped her legs around me to pull me in. Her warm, moist walls surrounded my cock as if to welcome it home, squeezing around it as I plunged in and out of her.

Her mouth was at my ear. "I love you so much. Fuck me hard, Daddy!"

That was enough to make me thrust even harder and faster. I found myself grunting every time I drove home. Lexi held on tight.

Lexi cried out "Yes, don't stop!" over and over.

When she climaxed for the second time, I felt the spread of warm, wetness between us. Her muscles tightened around my cock. As much as I tried, I couldn't slow down my own climax. With one last thrust, I began filling her with ropes of my hot cum. Eventually, I emptied myself, and began to relax, and our breathing began to normalize.

We fell asleep, snuggled up, and kissing and holding each other. We were spending the week here, and tomorrow was going to be the start of a new adventure together.

 

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments