Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step Sister Walks in on Me (part 4)

"The final chapter to a very long day."

52
17 Comments 17
42.5k Views 42.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
"Ding-dong," we heard again at the front door.

All three of us were still naked. I had just finished fucking both my stepsister and Kyla and they were freaking out.

“Okay, you two stay here and I’ll go answer the door. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about,” I said, calming the girls down.

I put my clothes on quickly and left the room to go answer the door.

"Ding-dong."

“Okay, okay I’m coming,” I yelled to the person standing outside.

After opening the door, the young man standing there waiting, was the person I had been expecting. Carrie thought she could surprise me; well let’s just say I ’m returning the favor.

“Hey how are you? It’s been awhile since we last talked,” said the young man.

“I’m good, I assume you’re here because of the text that I sent you.”

“Yes, thanks for asking me to come.”

Before Carrie, Kyla, and I went upstairs to take a shower, I decided to give this young man a text asking him to come over. Knowing him very well, I knew he would not pass up on an offer like this.

Before returning to the girls, I instructed him to get naked so we can really see their faces.

Once we both were naked, we quietly crept back up the stairs towards my room where we could here Carrie and Kyla playing with each other. I knocked on the door before coming in and when I opened the door the girls' mouths dropped open at the surprise that followed me in.

“Steve?!” both girls said in complete shock.

“Holy shit Kevin, what the fuck is happening?” Carrie asked in confusion.

“Well, I thought that if you surprised me, then I could surprise you.”

“You two look amazing. Kevin has told me a lot about what you three have done today. ”

This mystery man, Steve, that just came over was one of my best friends and also our neighbor. We have known each other for many years now and we always talked about the topic of sex. Steve has an athletic body, is about 5’10” in height, and has seven inch dick. Once the girls saw his dick, they knew they were in for a treat.

“Well everyone, let’s stop standing around and start our foursome,” I announced.

“Hold on Kevin, before we start, I want to see what a stepbrother and stepsister can do,” Steve commented.

So Kyla and Steve sat off to the side while Carrie and I got into position. I had Carrie get on all fours once again and facing the two sitting off to the side. I wanted them to see her face while I fucked her from behind.

Once Carrie was ready, I gave her pussy a rub to get her juices flowing and to finish my rub, I gave her tight pink pussy a little slap. I positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy and then slid right in.

“Oh yeah, get all eight inches inside my tight pussy,” she moaned.

I slowly slid back out and then back in again.

“You like what you see?” I said to Steve.

“I’m loving it. You better fuck her cunt hard."

“Don’t worry, I will.”

Just after commenting, I began to pick up the pace. All eight inches of my hard cock glided in and out of her pussy and it was a great feeling. Carrie was screaming and moaning with ecstasy as she felt my cock pounding her insides.

Kyla and Steve were so turned on by this, that Kyla couldn’t keep her hands to herself anymore. She reached across Steve’s lap and grabbed his dick and began jerking him off while they both watched a taboo couple fuck each other.

“Shit that feels good,” Steve whispered to Kyla, as they both kept their eyes glued to the action.

Carrie and I decided to change our positions, so she laid down on her back while I fucked her missionary style. I was banging my her so hard that my balls were slapping her little tight asshole with each thrust.

“I love you, Kevin,” Carrie said between each breath.

“I love you too. Should we show Steve how well you perform when I bang you in the ass? ”

“Yes, let’s do it.”

After pulling out of Carrie’s pussy, she turned over, got on her knees, and bent down, pointing her ass up into the air. As she did this her cheeks spread, giving me a clear view of her tight asshole. I couldn’t help myself anymore and had to give her hole a good licking. My tongue did circles around her asshole while she rolled her eyes back and moaned with pleasure.

“Oh fuck that feels so good, but I want that big thick cock in me.”

I did what she requested and shoved my dick into her ass. I fucked her hard, to loosen that ass of hers. With Kyla and Steve still mesmerized by the sight of me fucking my step sister for over an hour. I couldn’t take it much more and had to let loose.

“Kevin shoot your hot cum in my ass.”

Seconds later my hot seed came spewing out and filled her asshole. The second I pulled out, Kyla dove right in to lick up my cum that Carrie was pushing out.

“Kevin that was amazing,” Steve said.

“Yeah it was, but I can’t wait to see their faces when we tell them that we are going to perform double penetration.”

Once my cum was all cleaned up, I decided that Steve should get a chance to fuck these two young teens.

“Okay, how about you girls give Steve a good fucking?”

“Sure thing, Kevin,” Kyla said. 

Kyla wanted to be the first to fuck him. So she got down on her knees, grabbed his dick, and shoved all seven inches of his dick into her mouth. It was amazing to think that this young girl was just a virgin a few hours ago and now she was taking on her second cock.

She loved sucking his dick and he loved every minute of it.

“Hey Steve, she can also do deep throat. Don’t be afraid to shove your cock down her throat,” Carrie said.

After Steve heard about that, he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock in. He wanted to be careful, since this was the first time face fucking Kyla.

“Don’t worry Steve, you can keep your dick in my throat a little longer,” Kyla told Steve.

After being told that he can do that to her, he grabbed her head again and shoved it right down her throat. He pulled out and repeated the process.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

Kyla was enjoying every minute of it and so were Carrie and I.

“I can’t take it anymore, I have to fuck her again,” I said to Carrie.

When Steve was still letting Kyla suck his cock, I stood her up and shoved my cock back into her tight pussy. Kyla squealed and her eyes widened once she felt my cock penetrate her. Carrie wanted a part of the action and got under Kyla began sucking on her tits. There was nothing that Kyla could do but moan.

“Holy shit,” was all Kyla could say when Steve’s dick wasn’t down her throat.

All four of us stayed in this position, until she wanted to be fucked a new way. Steve then laid down and on his back and let Kyla hop on his dick cowgirl style, while Carrie sat on his face. He lapped up my stepsister’s wonderful juices while Kyla bounced on his dick. I then got in front of Kyla, allowing her to suck my dick. It was the ultimate foursome that we were having. I, of course, had to face fuck Kyla and get my eight inch prick down her throat again. Carrie on the other hand, had a major orgasm and spewed all her juices on Steve’s face, which he lapped up.

“Hey Steve, do you think we should try it now?”

“Yeah!”

After a half hour of fucking as a foursome, Steve and I decided to tell the girls that we would like to try double penetration.

“Kevin, what the hell is double penetration?”

“Well Carrie, it’s when one girl gets fucked by two cocks. The easiest way is when one cock fucks the pussy, while the other cock fucks the ass.”

“Oh shit, that sounds hot!”

“Well Carrie, you want to go first?”

“Hell fucking yeah.”

So with that excited answer that Carrie gave, I laid down quickly and let her slide my dick into her pussy. I was full of adrenaline and started fucking her hard. Steve allowed me to go until I slowed down to let him enter her other hole. He aligned his cock at the entrance of her asshole and slowly slid all seven inches into her.

“Oh fuck,” Carrie squealed.

“How does it feel?” Kyla asked.

“It feels so fucking good.”

So when the both of us thought she was ready, we began to thrust both of our cocks deep into my wonderful stepsister. Carrie was screaming as we were drilling both holes. Our balls were slapping together and it felt so good to do that to her. We changed our pace, one thrusting in, while the other pulled out and vice versa.

“This feels so fucking good. I want both of you to cum all over my face,” Carrie announced.

Both Steve and I fucked her for another five minutes until we had to shoot our loads. Steve first pulled out and then Carrie got off of me. She got on her knees and opened her mouth, waiting for our hot white cum to splash into her mouth. Steve came first, shooting a stream of his cum all over her face and into her mouth. Moments later, I shot a huge load which poured into her mouth. Carrie thought it would be best not to swallow yet, but to let our salty white seed stay there for a minute more before taking one big gulp.

“Mmm that tasted so good. I loved swallowing both of your loads at the same time,” Carrie said when cleaning the remaining cum off her face.

“Can I go now?” Kyla asked

“Of course you can,” I replied back.

“Awesome, but Kevin before we start I want your cock in my ass.”

“Yeah of course I can do that .”

Once again all three of us got into position with Steve on the bottom, Kyla on top of him, and me aiming for her asshole. Kyla guided Steve’s cock to slide right into her tight pussy, while I slowly slithered my eight inch cock into her tight ass. Once both dicks were in, we began thrusting. We were pounding both holes and our balls were slapping together.

“Kevin I don’t know what it is, but when I see you two fucking my best friend and your balls are slapping together, I think it’s just the hottest thing to watch,” Carrie blurted out.

We continued fucking both holes until Kyla asked to stop and try a new position.

“Would it be possible for both of you to fuck my pussy? I know I’m still very tight since my cherry was popped earlier, but I’ve seen in done in porn videos and I want to try it,” Kyla asked.

“Uh… I guess we can try that. Since you’re still very tight, it might hurt you,” Steve said, warning her about what could happen.

“Just please try it. But if it’s hurting me, I’ll tell you to stop.”

With Kyla’s request, Steve kept his dick where it was and I positioned my cock at the opening of her pussy. I slowly and carefully slid my dick in, stretching her pussy wider than ever. It was a much different feeling to be in her pussy with another cock inside. Kyla seemed all right, even though her pussy was still very tight.

“Holy shit that’s amazing,” Carrie said in astonishment.

“Okay boys, give my pussy a good fucking,” Kyla announced.

Slowly and carefully, Steve and I began thrusting in and out of her pussy. She was screaming with pleasure while we fucked that cunt of hers. My cock slipped out a few times but I managed to glide all eight inches back into her.

“Oh… fuck! Keep fucking that wet cunt of mine,” she shouted.

Carrie was even more thrilled at the sight of two cocks in one pussy.

It was about the time again when Steve and I were going to let loose. We didn’t want to pull out since the feeling felt so good. Seconds later with our cocks deep inside of her, we both began gushing our loads into her. Our white seed was flowing out of her cunt and we sat there for another minute, letting our white fluid fill her up. When we pulled out, our cum was dripping out of her and the remainder of it was still on our dicks.

“Hey Carrie, how about you clean our dicks off and not let all this go to waste?” I said.

With our dicks still hard, covered in a mixture of both our fluids, Carrie got down to her knees and sucked our cocks till they were clean. Kyla on the other hand, managed to push and collect our warm cum from her pussy and eat it.

We didn’t have much time before everyone else got home for the day, so we cleaned ourselves off, put on our clothes, and tidied up the house to make sure nothing seemed suspicious. Once everything was done, we had a snack and talked about our adventure before hearing a knock at the door reminding us to not say another word about the day we had.

Published 
Written by pishthefish2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments