Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Studying for Anatomy

"He continues his pleasure torture on me and I am at his mercy, wanting more than just his fingers."

34
15 Comments 15
26.7k Views 26.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I stare at my lab manual and my anatomy textbook, frustrated because nothing seems to be making sense.

"How the hell I am going to be able to tell which muscle is which and what each muscle does?!"

I sigh out loud shutting the lab manual and the textbook close. I push it off my bed and the thump of the textbook on the tiled floor almost makes me feel better. I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling, tired and annoyed.

"I am so going to fail that stupid Anatomy Lab Practical this Friday," I groan into my pillow as I flip onto my stomach.

***

"Why don't you ask your professor to help? I'm sure he's willing to help you study if you ask," my dad casually suggested when I complained.

"No he won't. He's an asshole."

"Have you tried asking?"

"No," I said, stubbornly.

"Well, ask before saying that."

"Fine," I say, annoyed. "I'll e-mail him."

***

Hi Dr. Hunter,

I was having trouble understanding what each muscle in the body does, and I was hoping if you can... or if you have any time... if you can help me to understand it. I know that you must be very busy since it’ll be a Sunday, and it is okay if you don't have the time, but if you do have the time at all, and if you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate it...

Thank you. I will be waiting for your reply.

Isobel Whyte

***

I send the e-mail and open another browser page. I log onto my facebook to kill time but soon I get tired of scrolling through my newsfeed reading people's pathetic love sick statuses. I log off and decide to read my lab manual again. Ten minutes into my reading, my laptop dings, letting me know that I have a message.

***

Hi Isobel,

I don't mind. What time would be a good time? Just let me know and I will try to fit it into my schedule.

Gabe Hunter

***

Thank you so much! Is 2:00 pm good for you?

Isobel Whyte

***

That will be fine. Meet me in my office at 2 then. Don't forget to bring your lab manual and your textbook.

Gabe Hunter

***

I won't. Thank you again!

Isobel Whyte

***

No Problem.

Gabe Hunter

***

"Well, I guess he isn't a jackass after all," I say to my laptop screen.

I turn off my laptop and continue to read and decipher the hidden codes in the lab manual, willing every little word to make sense to me but failing miserably. By the time I look up from my lab manual, darkness has already taken its place outside. I sigh and groan miserably as I grab my towel and make my way to the restroom across from my bedroom.

I take my shower and fall into bed afterwards, naked, not bothering to put on any clothes.

What seems like only an hour later, but is really seven hours later, I wake up to the sun shining through my window and the familiar tingle of need between my legs. My hands grab my own breast and squeezes. I stifle a moan as pleasure fills my body. My free hand finds its way between my legs and lightly brushes my tingling pussy.

My fingers spreads my labia and touches my cliterous, making my breath hitch in anticipation for the overwhelming pleasure. Slowly, my finger reaches into my wet hole and dips a teasing finger inside to lubricate it before returning to my cliterous. Little circles are drawn around and around. My body spasms, my moans stifled, and my legs shakes. Pleasure takes over as circles are continuously drawn around my cliterous.

My juices flows out of my pussy, making wet trails down my ass as I continue to play with myself. The light at the end of the tunnel is so close, I want to escape and jump into the shining light.

My fingers start to frantically draw the circles faster and faster, as my orgasm nears. I push against my fingers, begging for the release. Finally, the orgasm over floods my body and a squeak escapes my lips, making me satisfied as I stare up at the ceiling, breathing hard.

I lay still as my heart descends its beating back to normal, my breathing slows and the buzzing in the air around me quiets down.

I grab my phone and check the time only to find that it is only eight in the morning. I get up despite how early it is and decide to work out before eating and killing the time until the meeting with my professor. Time goes slowly as I work out, eat, shower, clean my room, and by the time I am dressed, it is time to go.

I arrive first, outside of Professor Hunter's office and I wait. After ten minutes of waiting, I finally see him walking down the hall, checking his watch. When he gets within a foot of me, he smiles apologetically.

"Sorry, did you wait long?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Not really, just about ten minutes."

He chuckles. "Ten minutes is pretty long, Iz," he says smiling. "Is it okay if I call you Iz?"

"Sure, my friends call me Iz all the time," I say smiling.

"Great," he says as we walk into his office.

He closes the door behind me and gestures for me to sit. I take my seat and take out my lab manual and textbook, turning to the pages that he noted would be very important. He sits across from me in his chair and situates himself as I take out my notebook and pencil to take any notes that will need to be taken.

"Okay, so what did you need clarifying on?" he asks, smiling.

"Well..." I start. "I don't understand the muscle actions and the origin and insertions of the muscles. I mean, I understand it to some point, I guess. But at the same time, nothing makes any sense."

"Hm..." he muses as he stares at me. "Well, do you know where each muscle is in the body?"

"Uh. I want to say yes..." I trail off, feeling like the dumbest girl on earth.

"But you don't," he finishes for me when I don't continue.

"I don't," I say, my face burning bright red.

"Well then, we'll need to get you to know where each muscle is first in order for you to understand the rest, okay?" he says, patiently.

"Okay..."

He looks around the room and sighs. "I wish I had the skeleton with the muscles attached to it so I can show you... Or at least a skeleton."

I purse my lips and stare at my textbook. "Why don't we just use the book?"

"It'll be easier to understand if it was in 3D, you know what I mean?"

I nod slowly, "Yeah, I guess so."

"Hm. Maybe..." he trails off, staring at me.

"What?" I ask, feeling self-conscious.

"I don't think you would agree to it," he says, still staring at me.

"Well tell me, and I'll decide," I say, sitting up straighter.

"I was saying, maybe if I used you as the model then it might be easier for you to understand it."

"How does that work?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"You'll see. Here, stand up and come over here."

I set my notebook and pencil down and walk over to the side of his desk.

"Stand in an anatomical position," he instructs.

I stand still, with my arm at my sides, open palm facing front, and toes pointed forward.

"Hm.

LiaAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAngels

Okay," he muses.

He stands up and walks around me and touches my shoulders.

"Do you know what these muscles are called?" he asks, trailing his hand up my neck and back down my shoulder.

"Uhm," I hold my breath as his touch sends shivers down my body straight between my legs. "Tr- Trapezius?" I stutter.

"Mhm. Good. Now what about these?" he trails his hands down to my arm. "What is this bone called?"

"Ah... Humerus?"

"Okay, so what is the muscles that is on your humerus?" he asks, his breath hitting my neck, creating goosebumps to explode all over my body.

"Uh, I- I don't know..." I say, unable to think correctly.

"Come on, I went over this in class. You know this."

I try to think and it hits me. "Its- its the deltoid?"

"Good girl. Now, there are three muscles in the trapezius and the deltoid. I taught this in class, so I'm going to point it out on your body, and you're going to tell me the name, okay?"

"O-okay," I stutter as he trails his hand to my back.

He rests his hand near my shoulder blade and presses it. "What is this muscle called?" he asks.

"It's... it's called..."

"Give me the name of the muscle."

"Uhm."

He waits patiently as I think. His hand soothingly rubs my back.

"I- I think it's called the..."

"What is it called Iz?"

"Uhm, the... spinotrapezius?"

"Ah there it is. Yes. Okay, how about this one?" he asks, moving his hand higher up my back.

"I believe... that is called the... acromiotrapezius?"

"You're doing good. What about this one?" he asks, moving his hand up to my shoulder, near my neck.

"The... clavotrapezius?"

"Very good. Okay, now moving on to the deltoids. What is this one?" he asks, moving his hands back to my arm.

"The... clavodeltoid?" I ask, unsure.

"Uh huh. Okay. This one?" He moves his hand back to my shoulder blade.

"Uhm... the... acromiodeltoid?"

"This one?" he continues.

"The spinodeltoid?"

"Okay, now moving on. What is this?" he asks, moving his hand under my arm and circling it to my back.

"Uhm, the pectoralis?"

"No, this," he says, circling his hand to my breasts, "is the pectoralis."

I gasp, in shock, his touch making me wet and horny.

"Now, what is this?" he asks, moving his hand under my arm and circling it to my back again.

"I- I don't know," I almost moan out.

"Why don't you know?" he asks.

"I ca- can't think... straight," I say, stuttering.

"Oh?" he says.

I can hear the smile in his voice. His hands move back to my breasts and he cups it in his hands, pulling me back towards him.

"You smell so good, Iz," he whispers huskily into my ears.

I whimper as he massages my breasts and as he sucks on my earlobe.

"I can't resist you," he says, grabbing my face and turning it to the side so that he can kiss me on my lips.

He grinds his hard cock against my butt and it only serves to make me hornier.

He trails his hand down to my shorts and unbuttons it before slipping his hand inside. He pushes two fingers into my pussy and starts to fuck me as his free hand holds onto my breast, holding me against his chest. I moan as his lips comes into contact with my neck.

He starts to rub my clit hard and fast, making my body shake and my moans loud. He removes his hand from my breast and puts it on my mouth to muffle my moans. He continues his pleasure torture on me and I am at his mercy, wanting more than just his fingers.

As if he could read my mind, he pushes me against his desk and takes off his pants in one swift move, then pulls down mine and slams his hard, thick cock into me. I scream out in pain and pleasure, the line blurred with my need to be filled. He grabs my shoulders and he pulls me back, making my back arch even more as he continuously slams into me.

My moans are loud, the pleasure makes me dizzy, and his hard, thick cock makes me so full, I can't even tell if it hurts or if it feels good. He covers my mouth again, pulling me, so that my head rests on his shoulder as he fucks me mercilessly. He bites down on my neck and he sucks my skin hard, making me cry out.

"Shit, you're so tight," he groans as he continues to pummel my hole.

He grabs my hip with his hands and he fucks me harder, slamming into me. I orgasm hard as his hard thrusts continuously beats me.

"Ah, shit," he groans. "Your pussy is squeezing me. Fuck. Hell yes!" he shouts, not slowing down.

"Ohhhh!" I scream as another orgasm rolls on top of the last one.

"Fuck!" he yells out. "Shit. Yes! Hell. To. The. Fucking. Yes!"

"Oh! God!" I moan as he pulls my upper body up and fucks me standing up.

"Yeah. Like that, baby?" he whispers roughly into my ear. "Do you like being fucked like this? Huh? My big, thick cock in your fucking tight pussy?"

I moan, instead of answering him, wanting another release.

"Tell me, Iz," he says. "Do you? Like this?"

"Yessss," I hiss out in pleasure.

"Ready for me to cum, baby? Do you want to cum with me?"

"God, yes," I moan.

He pushes me back down onto the desk and fucks me harder, his nails digging into my hips, promising a mark.

I moan loudly, feeling my orgasm near. His thrust becomes faster and more impatient as he also nears. With each thrust, it brings me closer to cumming and with his cum finally shooting into me, it is the last straw to make me have another body shaking orgasm.

I am still shaking as he falls on top of me, both of us breathing hard.

When we finally calm our breathing and the tingles of pleasure slowly wears off, I finally make the first move to get up.

Professor Hunter stares at me adoringly as I get dressed. I suddenly can’t stare him in the eye, embarrassed that I had let something like this happen. Never had I ever thought that I would do such a thing, and with a professor!

My face turns bright red and he comes up to me and brushes my hair away from my face. He kisses my cheeks softly and smiles at me.

“Why are you blushing?”

“Uhm,” I pull back away from him, leaving a gap in between us. “I should… go,” I say, pulling my shirt over my head.

Hurt flashes in his eyes for a slight second before he replaces it with his cool gaze. He smiles and pulls his pants on. Then, he walks to his desk and searches through some papers. He hands it to me and I stare at him, confused.

“What is this?” I ask.

“The answers. To the lab practical this Friday. Please, don’t show it to anyone else. It’s only for your eyes. And…” he pauses momentarily. “Thank you. I… enjoyed it. I enjoyed you. You’re a beautiful girl.”

I reach out for the paper and offer him a small smile. “I… enjoyed it too,” I say. “But I am… confused, right now… Thank you. For… everything,” I finish.

I gather my stuff and leave without another word, wondering what this meant, and if it’ll happen again...

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments