Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Succor

"She'd been hurt and needed the kind of succor only her cousin could provide"

35
21 Comments 21
21.8k Views 21.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Sizzling Summer Sex

Craig Hardin lay on the old, overstuffed couch in his cousin's apartment pretending to be asleep. In fact, he'd been wide-awake ever since someone padded into the dark living room, knelt beside the couch, and cautiously slipped soft fingers inside his boxers.

It had to be his cousin, Robin Stuart. After all, it was her apartment and they were alone. But what the hell was all this about? She'd been asleep a few minutes ago when he'd gotten up for the obligatory early morning piss. There had been a moan coming from her bedroom and he peeked in the half open door to see if she was okay. What he saw in the dim light from the hallway made his piss-hard throb with an even stonger need.

Robin lay sprawled on her back in a tangle of rumpled sheets apparently asleep but with her head moving slowly from side to side while slowly smacking her lips. From many a night spent together as kids Craig knew she had to be dreaming.

The old football jersey of his she'd swiped and now used for a nightshirt had bunched around her waist. Like everyone else in their family Robin was tall, nearly six foot in heels, and had the legs to match. They were now parted in sleep and seemed to pull his gaze upward to a trimmed muff only slightly darker than her long, honey blonde hair.

Unlike his buddies back in high school he'd never had the hots for his leggy cousin. Oh, they'd teased and picked at one another while growing up, even practiced kissing a bit. But he liked short, cute girls. Besides, Robin was his cousin.

After another soft moan Robin rolled over, pulled up one knee,, pushing her sheets onto the floor. Craig started to move away then froze, mesmerized by the sight of her bare bottom thrusting toward the ceiling,and had to stifle a moan of his own. Talk about your earthly delights. Cousin or no cousin Robin had one incredible ass.

Why in the hell would any guy, even that weirdo ex-husband of hers, blow such a sweet deal? But that's just what he did six months ago.

Craig had been overseas at the time. When he finally got back Robin drove in from college for the homecoming. As everyone in the family had said it was obvious she hadn't gotten over her divorce. When she urged him to make the three-hour drive back to her school for a Save the Planet, summer solstice rally he resisted until the troubled look in her eyes and a whispered plea to "say, yes," convinced him she really needed to talk.

He'd been right to come alone. They talked all the way back and for hours afterward. Amid a lot of tears he learned why her husband had walked. When the skinny jerk had started beating on her for the second time Robin pulled out the snub nose, .38 Special that Craig had taught her to use and started counting down from ten. By the count of three she'd been alone. The next day she filed for divorce.

After hearing what happened Craig wanted to go find the guy and pound him soft. But Robin said, no, that it would only make her feel worse. She'd been right, of course, and he'd agreed. Still…

Now standing outside her bedroom he took one more long look at his cousin's fantastic bottom. Then, unable to ignore the insistent urging of his aching piss-hard, he reluctantly turned away and headed for the bathroom.

He'd almost dozed back off on the couch when he caught the soft sound of someone, it had to be Robin, moving into the living room. With visions of her lush body fresh in his mind Craig kept still and hoped for another sighting of those long legs and, with luck, maybe even more when she passed by, no doubt heading for the kitchen.

But instead of continuing on, as he expected, the footsteps stopped beside where he laid on the couch. Something made a muffled plopped on the floor beside him, followed moments later by his sheet. Then, after another movement, gentle fingertips reached inside his boxers. When they took possession of his suddenly very rigid shaft and freed it from his shorts he let out an involuntary moan. Then soft lips encircled the swollen cock head, enveloping it in moist, erotic warmth and he damn near jumped off the couch.

Once again he moaned with pleasure, this time opening his eyes to watch in amazement as Robin’s lips began making slow, sensuous trips up and down his stiff cock. This was so unexpected, so fantastic, so fucking unreal. His cousin had awakened him with a blow job--and what a blow job. "You really know how to get a guy up in the morning.”

Robin said nothing, just nodded and continued her morning, oral ministration. Somehow Craig found the strength to move one hand and gently stroked her long, silky hair.

As great as this felt he wanted more, wanted to share this with her. It took a second but he managed to stop Robin and then pull her up to him for a kiss.

This one was no childhood practice drill. Tongues, lips, teeth, all played their part. When they parted Craig looked into Robin's blue eyes. "What do you say we have each other for breakfast.”

"What a lovely way to start the day," said Robin. Their bodies molded, without effort, into a comfortable 69 position. Robin resumed her work on Craig's cock while he buried his face into those dark blonde curls he'd admired earlier that morning. For the first time he tasted his cousin's sweet pussy.

To Craig oral sex was a natural, enjoyable extension of lovemaking. He'd 'gone down' on several girls. For, when it came to oral sex, he got almost as big a charge out of giving as receiving. As he now savored the aroma and taste of Robin's pussy and the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her warm mouth he knew from experience this was the finest kind of oral sex.

When it came to great tasting pussy Robin had to be in a class by herself. No other pussy he'd known even came close to equaling her almost sweet, feminine flavor. From this moment on he'd be more than willing to eat her anytime and anywhere she wanted and do so until his tongue wore out.

That wasn't to say she didn't give good head. In fact, Craig already felt himself building toward a climax. To get Robin to come when he did he concentrated on teasing her swollen, sensitive clit.

His efforts produced a muffled gasp followed by Robin's smooth thighs squeezing his head. Wrapping his arms around her waist he pressed his face against her savory pussy and swirled his tongue into its warm depths.

Moments later his load raced up his cock and exploded into his cousin's waiting mouth. Through the haze of his own orgasm he felt her tense, then press her pussy down against his mouth, as her warm juices flooded over his face.

Their climaxes seemed to last forever. Every time Robin's body began to relax Craig would lick her clit and she'd jerk and shiver with pleasure. Meanwhile, she kept her lips locked around his cock swallowing all it produced and trying to milk out more.

Eventually, their passion ebbed away. Robin released Craig's cock then turned around and kissed him deeply, running her cum coated tongue past the sweet pussy juice covering his lips. For the next few minutes they kissed and hugged, enjoying the after-glow and after-taste of their oral loving.

They both could feel the beating of the other's heart begin to slow. When Craig started to say something Robin put a finger to his lips. "Let me talk," she said and he nodded.

After a moment she kissed him again and then smiled. "Thanks big cousin. I’ve been needing that sort of special succor."

"Well, that sucker you gave me just now felt damn special. And, after all, you are three-hundred and sixty-five days younger than me. It's my job to look after my kid cousin."

"And you always have. But I'm serious. After what happened, you know, I felt dead, like nothing mattered. I kept wondering how I could have ever thought I loved that bastard. Since he left it's been all I can do just to make it to classes. I sleep too much, don't go out, and I've gained weight."

Craig ran his hands down Robin's bare back and gave her smooth bottom a gentle squeeze. "Believe me, if you've put on a few pounds, they've all gone to all the right places. No bullshit, little cousin, you have a body to die for. And this fanny of..."

Robin didn't let him finish. "You're sweet. But I haven't wanted to be with people since the divorce, much less make love. But, last night, I dreamed about you and me, doing this. When I woke I just had to make it happen, even if it meant holding my .38 on you."

"I much prefer the method you picked."

They both smiled. Then Robin looked serious. "Do you think what we did, you know, incest, do you think it's a sin? I'm not sure. But if it is, I don't know, maybe just oral sex isn't quite so bad."

"Oh, my poor messed-up little Sunday School star. Like you said before you needed this. If our making love is a sin then, believe me, I've committed many far worse."

"Don't tease me, Craig. I'm serious."

"So am I. Look, I honestly don't believe incest is a sin. But, if it is, I just hope we'll suffer whatever punishment we deserve together."

They laughed, kissed, then got up. Robin picked her football jersey nightshirt off the floor and headed for the bathroom while Craig got coffee and toast started. After breakfast neither one mentioned the bedroom. Robin turned on the stereo and they went back to the big couch that had once belonged to their grandmother.

Their bodies seemed to mesh perfectly on the soft, plump cushions. While the foreplay was good both wanted more. They watched, spellbound, as Craig's cock head moved between the lips of Robin's well lubricated labia. For just a moment they looked up at one another, sensing the special meaning of what was about to happen.

In a low, husky voice tinged with excitement Robin said, "Okay, let's do it, oh..." Words gave way to a long, pleased moan as the thick shaft disappeared into her body.

They quickly got into an almost effortless rhythm with Craig's cock gently stroking into Robin as she raised her hips to meet each downward thrust. She nibbled on Craig's ear while gently stroking his back. A series of small, exquisite orgasms began racing through her body. Each time one struck she would pull Craig close.

When the passion passed he would slow his pace to the point where he was barely rocking back and forth in her inflamed, sensitive pussy. When she recovered a bit he would return to his previous measured pace.

After Robin had experienced yet another orgasm, Craig started building toward his own climax. "Must be my turn. I'm about to come." He sounded almost casual.

Robin gave him a deep kiss followed by a mischievous smile. "Tell me how it feels."

"That, uh, might not be easy. But I'll try."

For a moment, Craig paused to collect his thoughts. "My nuts, they're getting tense. My cock feels like it's going to, oh, that's nice, pop any second. I'm coming. Oh shit. Now! Oh shit, yes! Deep inside you. It's pumping. Oh shit! You're squeezing. Oh, oh, ah!"

Craig's description of his climax pushed Robin to another one of her own. As a long, satisfying orgasm rolled through her writhing body she wrapped her legs around his butt and tried to pull him even deeper into her churning pussy.

They remained together kissing, talking, feeling one another. After one especially passionate kiss, Craig began a slow hunching motion. "You're an optimist," said Robin.

"Hey, you never can tell what might turn up." Before long, it became obvious the answer was Craig's cock. This time the lovemaking was slow and sensuous. At one point they kissed and slipped tongues in and out of each other's mouths in time to Craig's thrusts. Later Robin nibbled on his neck and ran her tongue inside his ear.

That moved things into a higher gear. Craig positioned Robin's legs on his shoulders and began using faster, deeper strokes. The new position seemed to push all the right buttons for Robin. The orgasm that followed took over her existence, filling her with a bliss that wiped away everything else. The only reality she knew was Craig and the unyielding cock inside her body. She clutched at him, at that reality, as the orgasm crested and warm fluid flooded from her pussy.

The feel of Robin's body shaking with passion and the incredible sensation of her juices soaking his balls pushed Craig over the edge. Like her, his climax seemed to last forever. Load after load of cum blasted deep inside his cousin's writhing body as they clung together and rode out the storm of their emotions.

Afterward, they lay motionless and felt the passion ebb from their bodies. Neither seemed anxious to break the physical contact and end what had been very special loving. Then Robin glanced at the clock on her TV. "Oh, my God. Do you realize what time it is? We'd better get a move on."

MeddyHopee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeddyHopee

"Time flies when you're having fun," said Craig.

"Yes, it does. But I promised some friends I'd help run an information booth at the rally. Come on, summer solstice calls."

"I'm having a fine celebration right here. Just give me a few minutes and I'll show you a rally. Honest."

"I'm sure you would. And I'm counting on that. But later, honest. I promised my friends I'd be there. Besides, some good bands will be at the concert and I'm hungry."

After wiggling out from under Craig, she stood and looked down at him, taking in his big, hard body while he openly admire her sensual figure. "I just realized, this is the first time since, you know, since he left that I've wanted to do anything. Believe me when I say we're not finished for the day."

###

The rally proved to be fun. There were more than enough people at the Clean Air booth so Robin and Craig soon went off exploring. The concert started in the afternoon. They staked out a shady spot near the edge of the crowd and settled down on the plaid blanket Robin had brought to listen to the music and drink wine.

It began growing dark with the concert about half over. Craig turned to say something to Robin and saw her staring at him. Neither said a word but knew by some genetic chemistry they both wanted the same thing.

Craig asked, "Where?"

Robin stood and tugged on the blanket. "Bring the wine and follow me. I've done a lot of volunteer work in this park and know a place we can be alone."

Minutes later they were in a small, leaf-covered clearing behind thick shrubs but still within sound of the concert. Slowly, almost tentatively, Craig put his hand under Robin's chin, pulled her gently to him, and kissed her soft lips. With a sigh she molded her body against his and opened her lips. As they kissed Craig stroked her long, thick hair with one hand. With the other he began unbuttoning her cotton work shirt.

When he finished Robin pulled them down onto the blanket. As they kissed, Craig stroked and kneaded one of her soft, creamy breasts and toyed with its sensitive nipple.

After pulling the shirt open he leaned over and locked his lips around that hard, tasty bud. Robin gasped and placed her hands on the back of his head. As he sucked, licked, and nibbled the nipple seemed to swell in his mouth. He began massaging the other breast until its nipple had also become stiff with excitement.

He gave the erect nipple a gentle squeeze then slid his hand down to unsnap and unzip Robin's jeans. The moment he finished she shifted, making it easier to pull them past her shapely hips and the bottom he so admired.

With the undressing of his cousin finished Craig sat back and admired the voluptuous, nude body standing before him in the pale moonlight. The crowd at the concert let out a cheer. "If they could see what I'm looking at now, they'd really shout," he said.

"That's bullshit," said Robin, reaching for him, "but I love to hear you say it."

He came to her, placed his lips on one of her full breasts and sucked its swollen nipple deep into his mouth as they sank onto the blanket. His hand worked down her body until his fingers began filling her sensitive pussy.

Between the efforts of Craig's mouth and fingers Robin began racing toward yet another climax. As she teetered on the brink of a sexual explosion Craig relaxed the pressure on her pussy. Robin started to complain until Craig flicked his thumb on her clit. With a gasp of joy she surged back towards bliss.

This happened two or three more times until Robin became almost frantic with the need to come. She unbuttoned Craig's shirt then worked on his jeans. But when she tried to pull him down on top of her he resisted. With a groan of frustration she collapsed back on the blanket.

"Damn it, Craig. I can't take much more of this.,” she said, half-begging, half-demanding.

Craig's responded by swirling his fingers even deeper inside her churning cunt, stroking his thumb faster over her sensitive clit, and sucking harder on her tender, aching nipple. When she again teettered on the verge of coming he stopped and sat up.

As Robin moaned with impatience Craig removed his shirt, pushed his pants down over his hips, and began to slowly stroke his swollen cock. "You seem to be under a little stress. Is there anything I can do to relieve your tension?"

"You're damn...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RumpleForeskin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments