Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tasting The Fruit Part 2

40
32 Comments 32
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
“Come! Your presence will either give me life or kill me with pleasure.” ― Voltaire , Candide

My whole body was on fire with anticipation as I felt her hand caressing the top of my head, her eyes burning into mine filled with desire.

Moving off the desk in one swift motion and over to me, "Kiss me. Let me taste myself on your lips," she said.

I turned to face her, my chin still dripping with her love nectar as slowly she moved her face to mine, her tongue extending as she was gliding it across my cheek and then into my mouth. I parted my lips as her mouth reached mine, gladly accepting her tongue into my warm, moist mouth. Our kiss was long and deep, our tongues dueling and flicking together hungrily.

Breaking our kiss, she smiled, "I have always loved the taste of myself. And I do have to say, I taste even better on a pretty young girls lips."

I felt myself blushing again and wondered if I would ever get used to her boldness and her way of making me feel like a shiny new plaything.

"Your turn," she said as I felt her pushing me back towards the desk her, her weight pressed against me making my already trembling legs wobble more. She lowered me onto my back, knocking down several pencil cups and scattering a stack of papers in the process.

"I know you have always sat at that desk and always imagined yourself laying like this on my desk - spread eagle like the good little slut I so hope you are," she whispered into my ear as she leaned over me, her breasts brushing against me.

Her hands moved to my skirt as she started inching it up over my waist, her fingernails gliding down, scratching against my inner thigh. I gasped slightly from the sharp sting of her nails digging into my flesh and felt her hand moving down to my burning sex. Her fingers moved down to caress my soft swollen lips as she teased them gently apart before slowly easing in one finger, followed swiftly by a second.

"So young. Mmm. So tight," she said as her fingers began to thrust out of my needy cunt. I let out a soft moan almost purring as I felt myself being filled, my body twitching and responding to her fucking fingers.

This was better than I could have ever imagined. Better than getting it off to Julia Ann every night, better than thumbing through my dad's old hustler magazines, better than any of my fantasies. This was perfect I thought as my eyes started to close and her fingers started to drill in and out of me even harder and faster.

I felt myself moving my hips and grinding on her fingers, making them go deeper. My pussy was flooding her desk and I certainly did not give a fuck if I got some stupid bitch's test paper wet. I was beyond caring about something as trivial as that when she stopped and said, "I think you need something bigger than just my fingers, don't you Sadie?" There was a slight pause as she watched for my reaction.

KIMGREY1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIMGREY1

"Lucky for you I have just the thing that I carry around in my purse for just such a wonderful occasion as this!" She reached for her purse and unzipped it and took out a thick black rubber cock.

I stared in amazement as it was now evident to me that my teacher, Mrs Stephens, was a kinky slut who probably spent her lunch break in the teachers bathroom getting herself off. Fuck, that is hot.

I felt myself tense as she began to rub the cool rubber shaft up and down my hot, swollen, wet lips before pushing it into me inch by inch. My heart was pounding, my breathing was intense. She suddenly.
started to ram the thick rubber cock in and out of my cunt.

She reached to the desk and grabbed a thick magic marker, adding moisture to it by licking it before ramming it into my ass. I gasped, startled at the sudden invasion. "How does it feel, Sadie, to have both of those tight little holes filled?"

I felt my pussy clenching as she sped up her movements.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh fuck me!" I moaned loudly.

"Did I not tell you to be quiet?" she questioned, her other hand moving to my mouth covering it and muffling the sounds of my moans and heavy breathing.

My body was trembling and shaking, my hips were bucking and I was near screaming, nearly biting her hand as I felt my pussy begin to pulse and twitch.

"Move your hand down to your ass and start fucking yourself," she said in near whisper.

My eyes glazed over with lust lost to everything and everyone around me as my hands found the marker and began pushing it in and out of myself, timing it with her movements. My moans grew louder, my whole body shaking and tingling in relentless waves of pleasure. As I felt myself being released, I was aware my pussy was exploding wave after wave of hot warm juices, streaming out of me, down my thighs and onto the desk.

"You really made a mess, didn't you?" she said as she looked around us. "I really should have you clean that up and not leave it for the poor underpaid janitor to do. I mean, it really wouldn't be fair now, would it?"

She held out her hand and helped me stand. My legs were feeling like the Little Mermaids when she first tried to walk, not a pleasant sensation.

"I really was not joking Sadie," she proclaimed sternly. "Clean my desk up right now like a good little pet."

I moved my face down to the desk and lapped at it tongue gliding against the hard oak and onto some papers tasting the ink mixed with my juices along with god knows what other substances that had ended up there over the years, and I really, really enjoyed every moment.

"Very good. Thank you, Sadie, I'll see you tomorrow and I really do expect to start seeing better grades out of you from now on," she said, turning on her heel and leaving the room as quickly as this whole thing started.

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments