Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter (Chapter 2)

"A surprise I could not have anticipated..."

14
4 Comments 4
24.7k Views 24.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I awoke Sunday morning with my cock in Clarice’s mouth, and my right nipple being nibbled on by her college mate, Susan. As I slowly opened my eyes, Clarice said, “Good morning, sleepyhead. We thought perhaps we were too rough on you last night.”

Clarice was our family babysitter until she graduated from high school a year ago. Before she left for college, Clarice had “seduced” me, and I had taken her virginity, with my wife Alice’s contrivance and facilitation. We had continued our affair when she returned home during various school holidays. Now, over Memorial Day weekend, Alice had taken the boys to our cabin and arranged for Clarice to spend the weekend with me in our home.

When Clarice arrived on the doorstep yesterday afternoon, she had surprised me with her schoolmate, Susan. The three of us had spent the better part of Saturday afternoon and evening fucking in various combinations. It was late when we finally succumbed to fatigue and turned out the last light.

It had become apparent that this was not the first time Clarice and Susan had shared intimacies together, and I supposed I was not the first male to have so enjoyed their company.

“We scrounged up some breakfast downstairs, if you would care to join us,” Clarice said. I glanced at the clock and was only slightly surprised to find I had slept until nearly 9:00 a.m.

“Let me use the bathroom and brush my teeth, and I will be right down. Why don’t you set things out on the patio table?”

***

Breakfast consisted of yogurt, toast, and orange juice the girls had found in the kitchen. We sat and talked, and I learned more about Susan, and the girls’ plans for the summer. Susan was leaving after the holiday to return to her home, and Clarice was going to take a part time job in town and spend the summer house sitting for her parents while they toured Europe. “Wonderful,” I thought, “She will be here all summer.”

As we finished up and carried the dishes into the house, Susan said, “We would like to freshen up a bit, but then we have a treat planned for you. Why don’t you shower and shave, and we will get started.”

“Okay,” I said, wondering what demands might be made upon me in conjunction with my upcoming “treat.” As I cleaned up, I let my imagination run wild.

Both girls are short, but very fit. They had been on the women’s water polo team, and had the muscle definition to attest to the hours of pool time they had logged. Clarice was a naturally curly redhead with small breasts. Susan had dark brown hair and a coffee colored complexion, with significantly larger breasts. Together they complemented each other like salt and pepper.

While the girls primped, I straightened out the bed linens and fluffed the pillows. I ran down to the kitchen, opened a bottle of white wine, and returned to the bedroom with the wine and glasses on a small tray. I found the girls sitting naked, in bed, propped against the headboard. Alongside Clarice was a small duffle bag, tightly zipped. Their eyes danced, and their smiles broadened as I entered the room.

Susan, on the near side of the bed, patted the open space alongside herself. I set the tray on the bedside stand, poured each of us a glass of wine, shrugged off my shorts, and climbed in next to Susan. As I got in bed, my cock began to swell in appreciation and anticipation. Susan grasped it lightly with her right hand, and gently massaged it as we sipped our wine.

“What is this secret treat?” I asked.

The girls glanced at each other, and Clarice said, “We thought we would warm you up with a little performance. We will be the performers, and you can be our audience.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. And to insure that you don’t break the rules and interrupt the performance, we thought we would restrain you a bit.”

“Really? What do you have in mind?”

“It is a surprise.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

If you trust us, I think you will enjoy yourself. We will start with this blindfold,” Clarice said, conjuring the blindfold from beneath her pillow.

I must confess, my mind had not run this wild, but knowing Clarice and trusting her, I said, “Okay.”

The girls clapped their hands and hopped out of bed. Positioning me in the middle of the bed, they sat me against the headboard, then placed the blindfold over my eyes. I cooperated with them as they tied my wrists to opposite bedposts, and spreading my legs in a “V,” tied my ankles to the same bedposts so that I could neither close my legs, nor scoot down on the bed. When they had satisfied themselves that I could neither move, nor loosen the restraints, they removed the blindfold and proudly emptied the duffle bag on the bed between my legs.

Out tumbled various lotions, vibrators, and other sex toys. Among the assortment were butt plugs and dildos of multiple shapes and sizes. Notably, in the middle of the pile was a double dildo approximately twenty-four inches long, and two inches in diameter.

Susan moved aside the pile, and knelt between my legs. Warming a bit of lotion between her hands, she took my cock in both hands and basted it with the lotion. Leaning forward, she rested on her elbows and knees, taking my cock into her warm mouth. Her ass rose behind her, away from me but visible to me in the mirror on the other side of the room. In and out, in and out, Susan sucked and licked my cock as she wiggled her ass before my eyes.

Not to be left out of the fun, Clarice took a small vibrator and began teasing Susan’s asshole with the humming instrument. Simultaneously, Clarice dripped oil on Susan’s ass, letting a stream run down the crack. As it reached Susan’s asshole, Clarice pushed the buzzing vibrator slowly into the winking rose. Susan arched her back, and sighed as she continued to suck my cock. Clarice selected a larger vibrator and replaced the smaller one, forcing the larger device into Susan’s ass. In and out, in and out. As Susan worked her lips up and down my cock, Clarice mimicked her motion with the vibrator in Susan’s ass.

With her free hand, Clarice selected yet larger vibrator, and turning it on, slid it into her own cunt. She rested the base of the vibrator on the bed, and slid her hips down over it until the buzzing vibrator all but disappeared. Now Clarice began to hunch her hips forward and back as her vibrator hummed, continuing to plunder Susan’s ass with the midsized device.

Between my cock, Susan’s asshole, and Clarice’s cunt, I did not know where to focus my attention. Susan was thoroughly blowing me, but with such patience I hovered near the edge of cumming. Susan, attention divided by her task and the buzzing intruder in her ass, was rapidly approaching her crest. And Clarice, the only one of us who controlled her own stimulation, was about to orgasm.

I beat them both. Clenching my jaws and thrusting my cock into Susan’s gullet, I erupted a thick white stream. Susan came with a loud cry, pushing back against the buzzing intruder and coughing at the flood of cum in her throat. Clarice came, soaking the sheets with a flood of her own.

Later we would argue about who came first, causing whose orgasm in response. It was a dispute with three versions and no agreement. In the moments immediately after our orgasms, we lay where we fell (or rather, I hung on the bonds immobilizing me against the headboard, while the girls rested next to each other, more or less in my lap). The bed was soaked with various fluids, and alive with buzzing vibrators. We eventually came to our senses, and I asked if I might be freed from the bedposts.

The girls looked hungrily at each other. “Not yet,” Clarice said, reaching for the double dildo.

Published 
Written by Californiaman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments