Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deep Throat Club

"A group of girls learn how to give blow jobs."

63
41 Comments 41
36.5k Views 36.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story
School was finally out and it was finally summer. My best friends and myself were busy going to the beach or spending time at my house swimming in our inground pool. Both my parents were at work, so we had a lot of privacy. Although, my older stepbrother was home from college. Sometimes, he and his friends would also be hanging around at our house.

One day, my parents said that if I wanted to have some people over for a party, that they'd allow it. My mother just made me promise that we wouldn’t be too loud. She absolutely did not want any beer or any alcohol to be served. This really wasn't too big of a problem, since my friends and I were only seventeen and too young to be drinking anyway.

I invited my three best friends and the skateboarder guys that hung around with us at high school. I told everybody not to bring any beer, because I promised my mother that we wouldn't be drinking. Some of the guys did bring some joints for all of us to smoke.

We all got pretty stoned and thankfully my mother had lots of snacks for us to stuff our faces with. We were having so much fun when one of the guys suggested that we play ‘truth or dare.’ We all agreed that might be a lot of fun.

At first, we were all asking for truth questions, but as we got more stoned, we started to ask for dares. The boys were thinking of all kinds of things for us to do. Most of the dares at first were really easy. They said for us to kiss each other, kiss all the guys, show our breasts and then the grand finale dare was to give the guys blow jobs.

My friends and I didn’t want to look like prudes, so we tried our best to give the guys blow jobs. I’m not sure how we did, we were all kind of grossed out. The guys were teasing us saying we weren’t that skilled with giving blow jobs and that we should practice, so we could get better at it. I didn't know how they thought we could practice, none of us were dating anybody at the moment.

They left shortly after the blow job fiasco and my friends and I were devastated that we didn’t know how to pleasure them. A couple hours later, we decided that we'd start a club and call it "The Deep Throat Club." We weren't allowing any other people to be part of our club. It was just the four of us.

For the next month, my friends and I would watch porno movies and watch how women attempted to give blow jobs. We would practice on vegetables; carrots, zucchini’s, and cucumbers were all long and skinny and worked great. We all learned how to relax our throats and take the vegetables down without gagging. We all got really good at it.

This is the story of how my friends and I finally got the nerve to try out giving blow jobs on real people. I will go over everything that happened during that time period.

******

“Mary, we have been sucking on all kinds of vegetables for months. I think it’s probably time we try it out on a guy now. We will never know how good we are, until we actually suck a real cock."

“My stepbrother is in his room. I could ask them if we could practice on him. I’m sure he’d let us do that. What man would turn down a blow job?”

We all giggled after the comment I made. I agreed that we needed to practice on a real person.

“Okay, let’s do that. Go ask your stepbrother if he’d let us suck his cock.”

“Okay, I'll be right back.”

I walked down the hall to my stepbrother’s room and knocked on the door. My stepbrother was on summer break from college and happened to be home at the moment.

Knock, Knock

“Brad, let me in. I've got something to ask you.”

“Come in, Mary.”

“I know this is going to sound really slutty, but a few months back my friends and I started a club called “The Deep Throat Club.” We were playing 'truth of dare' with some guy friends and they dared us to give them some blow jobs. We weren’t very good at it and decided that we would practice until we got the hang of it. Now, we are ready and wanting to practice. Would you let us suck your dick?"

“You’re my stepsister, Mary. I don’t know if this would be a good idea. I mean your little friends could suck my dick, but I think it would be too weird if you did. I mean we are brother and sister.”

“We’re not related, Brad. Your father married my mother and there is no blood relation. I promise, I won’t tell anybody that you helped us out.”

“Okay, I guess it would be okay. I mean like you said we’re not related. But, I don’t want your friends to see you sucking my cock. I’ll give you private lessons, once they go home. It would just be too weird for them to see you sucking on my dick, you know?”

“Okay, but you’ll help me too right?”

“I will help you too, but maybe you’ll have to do more than just suck my cock. I mean I’d sure like to do other things with you. Now you have got me all horny thinking about letting your friends suck my cock. I think I might want to have a little fun with my stepsister later.”

I wasn’t really sure what Brad meant by that. I only wanted him to let me practice sucking his cock. I just laughed but didn't say anything else.

“Why don’t you come into my bedroom and we could get started.”

Brad followed me into my room and the girls were sitting on my bed waiting for us. My three best friends were in the room.

“Brad you know my friends Amber, Emma, and Lucy?”

"What's up. My stepsister tells me you girls want to practice doing blow jobs?"

All the girls giggled and my stepbrother had a smirk on his face. He then started to undress. He stood in the middle of my room naked. Brad is really handsome. He’s about 6’0” and has a very muscular figure. He’s in the gym a lot and works his biceps and his legs. He likes to run and is very physical. He has brown short hair and the bluest eyes you've ever seen. Brad is quite dreamy. I guess you could say I have a little crush on him.

“First, you all need to get my cock hard. Hand jobs are a wonderful way to get me excited. Then you can all take turns sucking my cock. Let me see all your amazing talent. Who wants to go first?”

Amber stood up and walked over to Brad. She looked down at his cock and started to play with it. She moved her hands all over it. The more she played with it, he started to get excited. Brad had a weird smile on his face.

“Emma, come help me get Brad hard.”

Emma then walked next to Amber and she played with his smooth balls, while Amber was stroking and playing with Brad’s shaft. Brad was getting bigger as the girls were having fun. Brad had a nice sized cock. He was just average size I think. He seemed to keep himself nice and smooth. Both his cock and balls were shaved.

“Okay, he’s nice and hard now. Lucy, you’ll be the first one to suck his cock.”

Lucy walked up to Brad and then she got on her knees in front of him. The other girls backed up and we all were watching Lucy suck on Brad’s cock. She opened her mouth wide and she took his cock into her mouth. She gagged a little, and then started to bob up and down on his cock.

“Oh, you have been practicing. Fuck, you’re really good at this, Lucy.”

Lucy held his balls and brought his cock deeper and deeper down her mouth. She was making all kinds of wet, sucking, noises as she sucked his cock.

“Emma, it’s your turn now. Come show me your impressive skills.”

Lucy then took his cock out of her mouth and sat on the bed. Emma walked towards Brad and smiled and then she got down on her knees. Emma kissed his shaft going up the left side and then down the right side. She licked and kissed the top of his head and then rubbed his head all over her lips. She was looking at him, while she teased him. She then opened her mouth and slapped his cock all over her tongue. Some of his pre-cum oozed out onto her tongue.

“Oh, aren’t you the little cock tease? Come on Emma, suck my dick!”

Emma then wrapped her lips around his cock and took him down her throat. Emma was really good and didn’t even gag. Her face was pressed into his groin area.

“Fuck, you suck cock like a fucking prostitute. You’re a little sexy girl aren’t you? Now, it’s Amber’s turn. Come on sweetie, show me what you can do.”

Emma then took Brad's cock out of her mouth and sat on the bed. Amber then knelt down and opened her mouth really wide. She bobbed along his thick prick. Brad was really enjoying her efforts and then held her head down on his cock. Amber really seemed to enjoy sucking his cock. She grabbed onto his hips and Brad started to face fuck her mouth. She kept pace with him. Brad was playing with her hair as she sucked his baton.

“Fuck, you’re going to get me so excited. Fuck, you girls are all so nasty. I can’t believe how good you all are. Keep sucking my cock, Amber. Lucy and Emma can suck my balls. I need to come and Amber will be the first to swallow it down." 

Lucy and Emma got on either side of his legs. Lucy sucked on his left ball and Emma sucked on his right ball. Amber was already sucking his cock. Brad was moving his hips and thrusting into Amber’s mouth.

Amber was making all kinds of wet, popping, sucking noises as she was giving Brad an amazing blow job. The other two girls were sucking on his big smooth balls. It was very hot and exciting watching my friends give my stepbrother so much pleasure.

“Oh fuck, I’m coming!”

Brad shot his load down Amber’s mouth.

“Swallow it down! Come on Amber. Swallow my come!”

Amber kind of gagged and then ran to the bathroom and got sick. I guess she didn’t really want to swallow it. We only talked about giving a blow job. We all giggled when she ran out of the room.

“You girls did an amazing job. I think you’re all on your way. I got some things to do. Catch you all later.”

We all ran to the bathroom to see how Amber was doing.

“Are you okay?” Lucy asked.

“I just wasn’t expecting him to come down my throat. It really tasted gross.”

“You guys did an awesome job.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

In a few months, will call our guy friends to come over again and we'll show them how we give blow jobs now. I bet they'll be very impressed with our skills. We'll probably be the most popular senior girls in September, when we go back to school."

We helped Amber back to my room. I think Amber kind of felt silly that she didn’t swallow Brad’s come. I was going to make sure when Brad allowed me to suck his dick, that I wouldn’t throw up. I planned on swallowing all his come.

“Mary, I have to go home now. I told my mother I’d eat dinner with them tonight,” Amber said.

“Yes, I have to go too my father wants me sleeping home tonight,” remarked Lucy.

“I better go too,” said Emma.

“Call me tomorrow and maybe we’ll go to the mall. We haven’t been shopping lately.”

“That sounds wonderful, I think we should definitely do that,” Lucy giggled.

I walked my friends out and then I went to Brad’s bedroom, because I wanted to suck his cock now. I wanted to see if I was better than my friends. I was excited to test out my skills.

Knock, Knock

“The door is open come in.”

When I walked into my stepbrother's room, Brad was naked on his bed stroking his cock.

“I figured you’d want to take your turn know. I made myself nice and hard for you. Your friends were pretty good, when they had their turn. I wonder how my stepsister will be? Will she be the best cock sucker of all time?”

“I guess we’ll soon see. Are you ready, Brad?”

“Yes I am. Suck away stepsister."

I walked over to the bed and Brad sat up. I then got on my knees in front of him and licked and kissed his smooth balls. I held his dick in my hands and stroked his cock. I looked into my stepbrother’s eyes and wrapped his cock around my lips. I slowly took him down my mouth. I held and rubbed his smooth balls, while I sucked on his baton.

Brad then stood up and started to move his hips and he face fucked my mouth. I kept pace with him. I was making all kinds of wet, sucking, popping noises, while I gave him head. My spit was oozing down the corners of my mouth, as I worked my mouth up and down his prick.

“Mary, take off your shirt! I want to play with your breasts, while you suck my cock.”

I took him out of my mouth and stood up. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off.”

“Take your bra off too, I want to play with your nipples.”

I took off my bra and then got back down on my knees and wrapped my mouth around his cock. My stepbrother played with my firm breasts. He rolled my nipples between his index finger and his thumb, while I sucked and adored his stiff cock.

“Mary, take more of my cock down your throat! Hold my balls, while you suck my dick.”

I bobbed along my stepbrother’s cock and continued to hold and rub his smooth balls. Brad, was cupping and holding my firm breasts. His cock was so hard in my mouth. I sometimes would tilt my head to the side, so I could get as much of his cock down my throat. A few times, his cock would just hit the side of my mouth. I could tell he was more than excited.

“Mary, you’re quite the cock sucker. I’m so fucking horny. Get on the bed, I want to lick your pussy now. I'm so fucking horny after you girls have been sucking my cock. It's time for me to have a little fun now. I have to taste your sweet pussy. Come on girl, get on the bed!"

“Are we going to be having sex, Brad? I really only wanted to practice sucking your cock.”

“I’m going to lick your pussy and only if you beg me, will I fuck that teen cunt of yours. I know you have a crush on me. I see you looking at my cock all the time. I see you sneaking peeks of me when I get out of my shower. Don't be a tease your whole life, Mary."

I was getting very excited as Brad was talking to me very aggressively. He was right, I had a crush on him, since he moved back in to live with us. I did want my stepbrother to fuck me. I just didn't want him fucking my pussy. I was still a virgin.

I was so excited and went to the bed and got comfortable. I spread my thighs like Brad had said to do. Brad approached the bed and got into position and sniffed and snuffled at my white panties. He licked my pussy over my panties. It was very arousing and made me very horny. He then rubbed his fingers on my pussy bump. I could see the wet spot forming on my white bikini panties.

Brad was sucking and chewing on my panties. I was so aroused and horny. I wanted him to lick my cunt.

“Brad, please lick my pussy. Take my panties off and lick my cunt!”

He then moved my panties to one side and started to lick my pussy. It kind of tickled, but felt really nice. He lightly sucked on my pussy lips. He spent time brushing his tongue all over my clitoris. I was so excited and arched my back. I was grinding my pussy into his face.

“Take off your panties. I want to lick your sweet pussy. Come on do it!”

I then pulled my panties off my legs and spread my legs again. Brad then put his head between my thighs and started licking it all over the place. He sucked on his finger and pressed it into my anus, while he licked and adored my sweet pussy.

"Mary, your ass is really tight. Do you like me playing with your ass?"

“Oh, Brad, that feel so good. Yes, play with my asshole. I really like...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments