Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sin Twins: Club Ballyhoo

"Their victim chickening out, the horny twins go to their favorite club, looking for naughty trouble"

57
14 Comments 14
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Honry as fuck but without a willing victim, the Pumphord twins go to their favorite club, Club Ballyhoo. Male strippers, cocks, pussies, and fine food and booze are theirs for the taking. <p> [ADVERT] </p> And they gorge themselves on fun, sex, and kink."

Sin Twins:

Tina’s vibrator was still merrily buzzing away, buried deeply inside her snatch. The twins had shared the same bedroom until they moved into the townhouse, so they were used to the other’s open pursuit of wanton pleasure.

“Oh, fucking fuck Greg,” she bellowed and moaned simultaneously, trying not to laugh. “What exactly happened, again?”

Tara laughed, speaking through giggles. “Everything was going great, and as soon as the lights dimmed, I pulled up my skirt and started fingering myself.”

“Oh, that’s fucking hot. How did he respond?”

“He just watched me, drooling the entire time, afraid to do anything because there were people seated just a few rows away.”

“Typical man. They always talk the talk, but crumble when it’s go-time. Then what?” She hit the control button on her toy, changing the pattern from a strong, steady hum into a pulsating, random pattern, moaning in response.

“I was so fucking horny that I would have probably gang-banged the entire theater. I got off, twice, and went to open his pants, so I could fuck him.”

“So…um, aaah…far, so good.”

“Then, he panicked and bailed on me. I had to take a ride-share home.”

“We crushed another one! You know what that means.”

“Girls’ night,” they chanted in unison. “Club Ballyhoo!”

They hugged each other, their faces giddy, Tina’s toy sliding out of her horny hole and jumping about on the floor. “Prince Charming, here we come!”

“Pregame,” Tara said, her voice elated, as she dashed to their special snack cupboard. “Two or three?”

“Four!” they shouted together. Tara opened the bag of THC-infused gummies and quickly grabbed eight of them.

“Now, what should we wear?”

They stared at each other, mirror images of the other’s smiling face, then shrilly shrieked, “Slutty togas!”

In less than an hour, the Pumphord twins were off to their favorite club, Club Ballyhoo. While strip clubs that feature women dancers are prolific, ones that cater to women, with muscular, sexy, men dancing, are a rarity. Club Ballyhoo was, among other things, just that sort of club. It was also far more than just hunks dancing around, writhing on women.

The club was inspired by the deluge of male stripper movies over recent years, the first adult entertainment club in the area that primarily catered to women. It was a luxurious bar and grill, a social club, and a safe gathering place where women of every sort could gather to relax, go wild, and enjoy the blessings of being a woman without society’s judgment shaming them.

Owned and operated by women, with armed security patrolling at all times, the Ballyhoo featured fine food and a bevy of both male and female strippers, who catered to almost any sort of pleasure or delight a woman could desire. It was opulent, lavish, luxurious, and very pricey, but worth it.

Tina and Tara seldom went, despite the running, open bet they had at the club. The yearly membership ran close to a thousand dollars, each, and the prices of the food and drink reflected the quality of the wares and service. As Club Ballyhoo was a private club, the standard rules governing sexual contact in public, which are rarely enforced for feminine audiences, anyway, didn’t apply. While all-nude male strippers weren’t the complete focus of the place, they were a main attraction. The dancers all knew that anything was permissible, provided consent was given, and no money was exchanged. Tipping, however, was allowed.

The blond twins were quite popular there; twins tend to get more than double their fair share of attention. Tina and Tara always went to Club Ballyhoo when their victim bailed. If their mark got cold feet, couldn’t handle them, or terminated the game through something else that was no fault of either twin, they treated themselves to a very expensive meal and extremely decadent debauchery. It was also the one place where they still played the matching outfits trick. 

The first time they went, they dressed exactly the same and made a big game about the dancers not being able to tell the two of them apart. Other than their deceased mother, nobody, not even their father, could. Ryanna, the hostess and emcee, made it into a running bet. Until the headlining dancer, known as Prince Charming, could tell which twin was which, the twins drank for free, and he had to pay the women’s tab. 

That night, the two sisters chose identical, coral-colored, toga dresses that were incredibly sexy. A ruched, single-shoulder wrap, exposing most of their chests and cleavage, the matching dresses were blowsy, more than a little diaphanous, and cut to entice. The rounded hem rose sharply upward, exposing half of one leg and the other one almost completely. In those sexy frocks, the sexy, blond twins were all legs, ass, and tits—just a scant bit of thin, sheer fabric thrown over their delectable flesh.

A long slit up to mid-thigh gave the billowy, ruched fabric extra allure. Wide, sequined belts, all glimmering darkness, gave the pale color some contrast, and they did each other’s makeup to match. Charcoals and other somber colors with some added glitter tied everything together nicely. They eschewed restrictive undergarments for two reasons: they intended on getting wild, and the coral toga dresses were so see-through that the addition of anything beneath them would hinder the slutty vibe of sultry sexiness.

Ryanna gave them a huge introduction when they made their entrance, hyping up the bet, the twins, and their outfits, making all sorts of fanfare. Inside the Ballyhoo, the Pumphord twins were celebrities. The bartender, a loincloth-clad, bare-chested barbarian type, a foam sword slung over his back, had their drinks ready before they’d even made it to the bar. A tray of mixed drinks and tequila shots in hand, the horny blonds grabbed a table in the main dance room, close to the main stage.

The all-male staff dressed to please the female gaze. Chosen for their bodies and sexiness, they were costumed to reflect women’s sexual fantasies made flesh. The obligatory bare chest and bow tie, a sexy policeman, a construction worker, and a secret agent in package-revealing yoga pants and a tuxedo jacket milled about with all the others, serving and servicing the ladies. As always, the place was rowdy and chaotically wild; men may have more strip clubs at their disposal, but women away from husbands, boyfriends, and society’s prying, judgmental eyes are dirtier, far less inhibited, and much more sexually aggressive.

“Hiya, Princess,” the twins chortled to the emcee, one of the owners.

“Double trouble twins in the house,” she announced. “Give it up for Tina and Tara Pump-hard, the hottest double vision you’ll ever see, my queens.” In Club Ballyhoo, every woman was a queen, and every male patron was a King or Queen, depending on their preference.

A waiter, quite the handsome, muscle-bound hunk, wearing chaps, a G-string, cowboy boots, a fringed, brown leather vest, and a cowboy hat, took their dinner order.

“We’ll have the sirloin tips with mixed vegetables and loaded baked potatoes; keep the drinks flowing. For dessert, we’ll have the strawberry whipped cream cans.”

“Excellent choices, my queens. May I do anything else for you lovely ladies?”

“One thing,” Tara yelled. “Don’t move. I want my appetizer.”

The toga-clad nymph jumped off her plush, velvet-covered chair, and sank to her knees before the cowboy-costumed waiter. Groping at his cock through his denim-patterned G-string, she stared up at him, waiting for his permission. The man smiled and nodded, and Tara tore at his sexy thong, grabbing his cock.

“Lookie, lookie,” Ryanna announced. "One of the T-N-T twins is already letting loose. You go, queen. Suck that cock; suck that cock.”

The entire club took up the chant. Not that either twin needed encouragement, but the social bond that permeated the atmosphere of the Ballyhoo was infectious. Tara screamed an impassioned shout, then plunged her mouth over the waiter’s cock, thrusting her head up and down the shaft with enthusiasm and lusty verve. Not to be outdone, Tina stood and walked over to the smiling, moaning man. She grabbed his hand and placed it over her soaked pussy, through the high, revealing slit of her dress.

“That’s it,” Tina moaned. “Get me nice and wet, partner.”

“Oh fuck, you suck a mean cock,” he sighed as Tara, having sucked him to rock-hardness, did her oral magic.

“She’s a cocksucking whore, but my cunt’s tighter.”

“Slut,” Tara accused, momentarily taking her greedy mouth off the waiter’s shaft.

“Dirty skank, fingering yourself while giving head in public.” She turned to the cowboy waiter. “Stick a finger up my ass; it will make me cum.”

Feeling free and aroused, the onlookers, cheering and clapping, adding more fuel to her horny fires, Tina grabbed the waiter, kissing him, passionately, and her hands roamed all over his muscular torso while he fingered her and her identical twin deep-throated him. Her fuck hole clenched around his digits, her ass gripping his other finger as he thrust in and out, causing her to orgasm.

“Don’t fucking stop; don’t stop. Harder. I’m cummminnngg!”

“Fuck, me too,” the waiter yelled.

Tara released his quivering cock from the vacuum of her mouth, aiming the head at her face. Her blurred hands stroked the shaft furiously as his turgid member shot streams of hot spunk onto her cheeks, chin, and lips.

“Cleanup at table two!” Ryanna shouted. “Who’s horny enough to lick it off, Tina... or Tara…whichever twin it is?”

“I’ve got this, queen-bitches!” an effeminate man with a long, oiled, braided beard, wearing a slutty, backless dress, shrieked. 

“Lick it off! Lick it off!” the emcee and the club’s patrons chanted as the man ran over to the twins, his gaudy faux-pearl necklace flapping with each step. He knelt between the waiter and Tara, alternating between cleaning the man’s cock and licking the cum off of Tara’s face. Not to be outdone, Tina threw herself on the lavish carpet, freeing the crossdresser’s cock and sucking on it.

“I hope our food comes as fast as you did, cowboy,” Tina smirked when they were done.

As always, the dinner and service were top-notch. Multiple dancers came out and performed, putting the wildest, naughtiest antics of male reviews and vanilla strip clubs to shame. The twins dined on succulent steak, while the multitude of other women feasted on whipped cream they sprayed on the men’s cocks or ladies’ breasts. The blond twins gorged themselves on the tasty meals, then devoured their massive arsenal of drinks, and the booze kept flowing. They went from tipsy to drunk, then from wasted to shit-faced, yelling, screaming, fondling, sucking, and tossing out tips as if they were rich.

Finally, after the Pumphord twins ate their fills and drank themselves toward oblivion, Princess, the emcee, announced, “And now, my queens, the moment you’ve been waiting for. Prince Charming will take the stage. The odds of him guessing which twin is which, correctly, are an even split tonight. Make your bets, and the bar’s open!”

Prince Charming was simply dreamy. Towering in height, broad in shoulder, and narrow in waist, the hazel-eyed man with the sexy, pronounced cheekbones radiated raw sexuality and a sensual aura. His long, bleached-blond hair fell about his face and shoulders, giving him a tender-hearted, bad-boy vibe. As if sculpted from sinewy granite, his muscular physique demanded attention, despite the quasi-medieval finery he adorned his body with.

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

As he took the stage, smiling, his arms akimbo, he cut a stunning figure. His fringed, suede boots rose almost up to his knees, billowy, black satin harem pants over his lower portions. He wore a scarlet poet’s shirt, with an open neck and bloused cuffs, a black cord woven through the deep V-shaped cutout around the collar. Shiny, black leather pauldrons of multiple articulated layers covered his shoulders, and he had stripped of black silk wound around his wrists. A shining, cobalt cape distended from his sexy shoulder armor, covering his back. Women sighed, moaned, spewed banal, profane requests, and touched themselves at the sight of him. 

The twins waved, simultaneously. “Hi, Geoff. Thanks for the drinks.”

He smiled a closed-lipped, impish smile, giving them a sexy wink, and stood on the stage, a sexual god, drenching pussies with his very presence. Cub Ballyhoo paid the staff excellent wages, and all the staff, especially Geoff, had their pick of wanton women or men, as well as decent medical and dental plans. The twins, however, held double the allure; there was just something extra-naughty about sexy, slutty, blond identical twins.

“Queens and kings,” he said, his voice dripping with sexual honey. “Prepare to be rescued from boredom.” He turned to Ryanna and said, “Hit it.”

The house lights dimmed even further, brilliant rays, shots, and beams of multicolored light sweeping over the stage and venue as Ryanna cued the music, a hard rock number with a driving beat. Geoff, mostly known as Prince Charming, went into his routine. Relaxed, confident, graceful, and the stuff that wet dreams were made of, his body’s movements were mesmerizing, and the audience responded with enthusiastic arousal, saying naughty, suggestive things, worded in ways that would make the crassest man blush. He let his billowy shirt be stripped from his torso, fine, hard muscles bristling as he danced.

Unlike most of the other dancers, Prince Charming left the stage early, going through the entire crowd, ensuring that every one of the club’s patrons, man or woman, was given special attention. Lots of audience members had cans of whipped cream at the ready, spraying it on him to lick off or on themselves, to be licked off by him. Soon after his second dance number began, a soulful, slower song that still had a thundering beat, his harem pants were ripped off by two, overly enthusiastic women, one of which jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his torso, her hands around his neck.

Nonplussed and not at all burdened by a voraciously horny housewife clinging to him, grinding her molten pussy against his washboard abs, Prince Charming lifted the woman upward until her legs straddled his shoulders, her panty-clad slit rubbing against his lips. Still dancing, her pleasured her orally, while he danced, holding her with his muscular arms around her waist. Other women, as if inspired by the first one, mobbed the handsome stripper, shredding his thong, sucking on his cock, their hands caressing his flesh.

Smiling and laughing, he weathered their adoration until the woman he was licking had a massive orgasm. She screamed, wailed, and flailed about, announcing her undying love for him, asking for his hand in marriage. Prince Charming set her back down on her chair, then danced away, eventually making his way over to the VIP section where the twins sat.

“How many clues does he get this time?” Ryanna yelled into the microphone. “One? Two? How many?”

All sorts of numbers were shouted, the crowd growing even wilder, consumed and lost in the dirty, sexy sense of fun. 

“Two it is!” Ryanna announced. “Bring out the Queens’ royal blindfold.”

The emcee left her booth, jogging out to the tables in front of the stage. As she meandered through the unruly crowd of guests, a sexy man wearing only jester's motley tights and cap, complete with bells, waltzed out, carrying a velvet pillow. A dual-colored, satin blindfold, black on one side and red on the other, rested on the cushion.

“Bring the Ballyhoo bowl,” the emcee said.

“Bally-bowl; bally-bowl,” the frantic, horny women chanted.

Another staff member, dressed in biker leather, came out from the back, carrying a large, glass bowl. Inside of it, several dozen pieces of paper, small and folded in the center, had been placed. Kneeling before Prince Charming, the two of them sharing amused smiles, he held it up, and Geoff reached in, his hand swirling about the folded papers, and randomly chose one. He didn’t look at it but handed it to Ryanna.

“Survey says…” The shapely, toned, sexy hostess, her black skin glistening under the chaotic stage lighting, paused for dramatic effect. “Peaches Jefferson! Give it up for our chosen one, the queen herself.”

A woman near the bar, Asian and heavyset, screamed ecstatically and bounced her way over. Gleefully taking the blindfold, she approached Prince Charming, and he knelt before her on one knee, took her hand, and gently kissed the back of it. Peaches swooned, ran her hands all over his chest and shoulders, then blindfolded the sexy man.

“Gather round, gather round,” Ryanna said. “Let’s see who pays the bar tab this evening.” She handed the microphone to Tina, smiling.

Tina went to one side of Prince Charming, who, by then, had his impressive cock dangling for all to see. Tara sidled up against his other side, and both of the twins began humping their overheating pussies against his well-muscled legs, their hands stroking his hardening shaft and running over his exposed flesh. 

“Tara is the youngest by three minutes, and her cunt will grab your cock and grip it like a velvet glove. You’ll cum in record time.” Tina then handed the mic to her sister.

“Tina likes a big, hard cock slamming into her from behind while she dirty talks.” Tara’s voice was laden with sensual arousal.

“How will I know?” Prince Charming mused.

“Fuck them both. Right here, right now,” one drunken lady with a high-pitched voice exclaimed. It soon became a chant.

“Fuck us both,” the twins said, each one whispering into his ear.

“Fuck my life,” Geoff laughed. “Who’s first?”

“Me!” Tara screamed, forcibly pushing her sister away, bending over the table in front of Prince Charming. “Shove your hard cock deep inside my slutty cunt and treat me like your personal whore. Give it to me hard.” She reached behind her now-exposed ass, gripping his thickness with both hands, guiding it to her sodden, eager pussy.

“Fuck. Your pussy’s so hot and wet. Damn, you feel good.”

Prince Charming thrust into her from behind, hard, deep, and fast. Tara began moaning, screaming, and wailing, a litany of self-debasing curses streaming from her dirty mouth. She held herself up with one hand, the other between her legs, as she fingered her sensitive and swollen clit. Incredibly aroused, a powerful orgasm welled up in her core within seconds, setting her innards ablaze.

“Fuck your slut. Take me! Fucking...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments