Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Is A New Beginning

"How our relationship started."

44
14 Comments 14
26.3k Views 26.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
As an introduction, my wife introduced me to a whole new world many years ago. It all started shortly after she broke up with her girlfriend and started dating me. I guess she really missed certain parts of her old relationship.

For Christmas one year, I received a Victoria's Secret box. It had two sets of lingerie. I thought she was going to wear it for me but she convinced me to put it on with a couple sexual favors. It was fun and I liked it.

Eventually she built a nice wardrobe for me and taught me how to look and act like a woman. She even had most of my body hair removed as a Christmas present one year. She also introduced me to other games, I often found myself tied up in one position or another until she was gratified. One thing she always insisted on was that the games stayed between us.

This went on a long time and the only other person in the house was my step-daughter Ellen. She almost discovered our secret a couple times and I thought she never knew about the games. It turns out that I was really wrong about what my step-daughter knew. Eventually she moved out and I spent a lot more time dressed, much to my wife's satisfaction. This is how it all started.

******

Ellen had moved back in after a failed relationship and her mom was away for a few weeks. I had managed to break an ankle and was off work for a while. The cast was off and physical therapy was going well. I was sitting in my favorite chair with my legs propped up when she was did it again. Ellen was chasing the dog around in that little green baby-doll outfit. It was strange; she never wore that outfit when her mother was around.

The outfit barely contained her tits, which seem to have grown and filled out since she left. She was easily a C cup and she obviously didn't have anything on underneath that short little gown. Come to think of it, she had rounded out very well.

It was really a teaser of a show, the dog kept avoiding her and there were just enough flashes of skin and jiggle to give me an erection. Luckily, I had a blanket over my legs so she couldn't see it. Thinking about it, she looked just like her mother did at that age.

After a few turns around the room, the dog tried to hide under my chair. Ellen chased it and reached over me to grab the dog. One breast slipped out and I was really aroused by the display. The girl had huge nipples!

The dog avoided her and Ellen fell over me with one hand right on my hard-on. She turned red but didn't move her hand. I didn't know what to do next.

Not letting go, Ellen swung a leg over and sat on my legs. She said, "I knew it, I turn you on!" Nodding my head to agree, I reached for that wonderful set of tits and started massaging them. Ellen returned the favor by rubbing my erection. Eventually she worked my pants down and the blanket off. I really couldn't move with her on my legs so I just relaxed as best I could, but I was really horny at this point.

She slid back down near my ankles, leaned forward and began licking my erection. It was driving me wild; I wondered who taught her how to give a blow job as she took me in her mouth. I don't think I lasted a minute before she got a large mouthful. She then sat back up and kissed me deeply pushing a lot of cum into my mouth. I swallowed and wondered what would happen next, was this an accident or by design?

I also had alarm bells going off. What if her mother found out? I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't move. She must have noticed my look of panic. At that point, she explained to me that she had already discussed it with her mother and that it was okay as long as she was not there see it. At that point, I felt relieved and even hornier.

At this point, I was ready to do whatever Ellen wanted. It had been a while since I had been able to fuck my wife and the daughter looked so much like her mother. Ellen looked at me and said, "I need to get laid, it’s been way too long. Can you make me scream like when you fuck mom?" I promised I would as soon as we got to the bedroom.

Leaving the living room, Ellen wouldn't let me pull my pants from around my ankles and she made me hobble to the bedroom. She led me by the balls and never let go until we got upstairs.

We stripped, laid down and I started fingering her. She moaned and pulled me on top of her. Ellen was soaking wet and I was really aroused. I slid in with one move and started pounding away. She pushed back, moaning loudly and pulling my hair. It was over way too quickly.

Out of breath, we both collapsed on the bed. I was thinking that Ellen acted just like her mother. She looked at me and said, "I needed that. Mom will still be gone for a few weeks and we are going to play the same games you play with her. I have been watching all these years. I hope you can handle it." That's all I needed to hear. I nodded and started thinking about getting a shower.

At that point, I started to wonder what I had just gotten into. It was the first time I had strayed since being married but Ellen was so hot and really looked like her mother. What had she seen?

My wife and I had tried just about everything a person could do without bringing in another person. One of my wife’s favorites was to dress me up in her clothes and other ones that she had bought for me. She had a kinky side that just would not quit. How much had my step-daughter seen?

We both went and showered in separate bathrooms. As I dried myself, I kept wondering why this had all started. Eventually, she came into my bathroom and started gently rubbing on me. I quickly developed another erection. It never came back that quickly with my wife. This girl was good with a capital "G" as far as knowing just how and where to touch. Ellen turned around and took my erection back into her mouth. Then she swung a leg over my head and stuck a wet pussy in my face. I knew what to do next.

We went at it for what seemed to be hours. It may have been. I had not been treated this well in a long time. She looked good, tasted good and seemed ready for anything. She kept bringing me close to my breaking point but she wouldn't let me cum. She just kept teasing and teasing.

Sometimes Ellen just got distracted as I hit the right spots with my tongue. I could tell I was doing well as she would stop sucking, moan, and clamp her legs around my head. She would squeeze so hard that it was giving me a headache.

Since I had a hard time playing with her tits in a sixty-nine position, I got my hands free and started playing with her ass. It was nice and round. Like I said earlier, this girl had really filled out and carried the weight in all the right places. Eventually I managed to stick a wet finger in the tight little hole she had. This brought on a whole new episode of squealing and moaning.

I started finger fucking her. She stopped playing with my balls and I could tell she was really getting into the feeling. She kept trying to shove the finger in deeper and was so wet that my tongue couldn't keep up. As I kept going, she screamed and I felt like I was drowning as she had an orgasm for what seemed to be minutes. I could barely breathe and she clamped her legs on my head so hard that I thought I was going to pass out.

Suddenly she seemed to collapse and rolled off me. I was breathing hard trying to make up for the lack of breath that I had just gone through. She was completely exhausted and just lying there. I still had a huge erection and really wanted to come. I grabbed a tube of moisturizer off the nightstand and turned her around. I put the moisturizer all over my erection and some on that tight hole of hers. She was so spent that she wasn't moving.

I moved myself between her legs, leaned forward and grabbed that awesome set of tits that had started all this and slid quickly into her ass. It was tight and felt great. She shrieked and started squirming wildly. I held on to her tits and started moving in and out. Her shrieks turned into moans and I could tell that she had moved a hand to play with her pussy.

It was tight and it was good. I just kept squeezing and thrusting. She got noisier and noisier. At that point, I exploded inside her. It was my turn to collapse on top of her. I really couldn't move and felt dizzy. It was one hell of a ride.

Eventually Ellen got out from under me and turned around. She was trembling badly and said that it was her first time in the ass. She let me know that she had loved it but also gave me a warning that there would be a payback. At that point, I swallowed nervously and said that I could deal with anything that she could throw at me.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

She laughed and told me to watch out because mom would be gone for quite a while yet.

To clean up this time, we showered together. I couldn't resist getting on my knees and going after her pussy with my tongue. With the shower water beating on the back of my head, I drove my tongue deeply into the waiting gap. The effect was instant.

Ellen started moaning and trembling. She grabbed my hair and pushed, grinding the eager pussy against my face. I was having a hard time breathing again but kept at it until she shrieked and suddenly relaxed. She went backwards and hit the shower wall before she slid down on her ass and stayed seated against the shower wall.

I wished I could have fucked her again at that point, but I was spent. She looked so good sitting there soaking wet with a hint of a smile on her face and her eyes closed. I shut the water off and toweled myself dry. She still hadn't moved. I had to help her up and hold her as I helped her dry off. She didn't say anything but the look on her face was priceless. I did take advantage, spending extra time on her chest and that wonderfully responsive place between her legs.

I pretty much had to carry Ellen to the bedroom; she was too shaky to walk on her own. I got her to the bed and helped her lay down. She went to sleep almost immediately. Looking at her, I was hoping this was going to continue. I had what I thought was a brilliant idea. I went and got a small battery operated dildo. I turned it on low and slid it into the gap that I had so eagerly occupied earlier.

I grabbed a set of panties and put them on her, pulling them over the pretty round ass and holding the dildo tightly in place. I hoped Ellen would appreciate what I did. I covered her, turned out the lights and shut the door so she could rest. I was pretty beat myself but was hungry and thirsty so I headed down to the kitchen.

As I sat in the kitchen, I kept thinking about what had just happened. How could I keep it up? I had a mother - daughter combination in the same house and they were interchangeable. They looked a lot alike, sounded the same when they talked and were both absolutely wild in the bedroom. The only difference was that one was a younger version of the other.

In a few short hours, I had accomplished many things with Ellen which had taken years to try with my wife. How was I going to be able to keep activities with them apart and not forget what had gone on with whom?

Could I manage to get both in the same bad together? I had never had a threesome and wasn't sure I could keep two partners happy at the same time. On a similar note, I was sure my wife would not appreciate any reductions in the amount of sexual activity between me and her. I also could not get over the fact that my wife had given her blessing to her daughter and permitted her screwing around with me.

Should I keep the relationships separate and only mess around with my step-daughter while the wife was away? Her business trips were always two weeks or longer and I had no idea what went on in her spare time. It was something I would have to sort out before my wife returned from her trip.

I finished eating, cleaned up, dressed and walked the dog. It was almost dark, meaning that we had spent better than half a day screwing around. Would I be able to keep the pace up until my wife returned? Would I be able to maintain the pace after she returned? I finished the walk, pulled my clothes off and went back to my step-daughter’s bedroom. She was still asleep, softly snoring and in the same position that I left her. You could even hear the dildo humming inside her pussy. I crawled in next to her and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with the sun shining and Ellen was gone. I reached down to scratch myself and found that I was wearing a set of panties. Looking down, I realized that they were the same pair that I had used to hold the dildo in for my step-daughter.

Ellen must have woken up while I was asleep and decided to do something to acknowledge how I had left her. I laid there just rubbing myself through the silk. It was a great feeling and I quickly had an erection. I was debating taking care of the erection myself when I heard the front door open and shut. Ellen must have taken the dog for a walk.

Ellen came upstairs and into the bedroom. I had not seen her dressed like this before with a low cut top, short skirt and boots. She was usually a conservative dresser, preferring blue jeans and T-shirts. I noticed she was also wearing more make-up than usual with bright red lipstick and matching painted fingernails. The make-up around her eyes was pretty heavy giving her a pleasant slutty look that really turned me on.

Ellen looked at my erection and asked if I liked her reminder of yesterday’s events with the panties. I nodded my appreciation as she crawled up on the bed.

Ellen began rubbing my erection through the panties and then pulled the panties down freeing me. She bent over and took me in her mouth. It was a repeat of the first time. She was voracious. Once again, I didn't last long, exploding into her waiting mouth. I watched her swallow as she hopped off the bed.

Ellen said that she was still too sore and would see how she felt later in the day. In the meantime, she said that the blow-job would have to be sufficient for now. I was kind of disappointed but looking down, I could see the ring of lipstick around the base of my cock. Of course, she looked hot as hell and I was hoping to get her out of those clothes. 

I got up and threw some clothes on. We ate and began doing chores around the house. Ellen was playing the tease. She was wiggling, bumping, and bending in all sorts of ways that I know she knew would absolutely drive me wild. While it wasn't as bold as when she was chasing the dog in the baby-doll, it had the same effect. I had an erection most of the day.

As dusk approached we walked the dog together, I bet my neighbors thought I was walking with the wife and not the step-daughter. I took every opportunity to put my hands on Ellen. At first, she seemed embarrassed but then started doing the same to me.

Once we got home, she took me straight to the bedroom and pulled my clothes off. She pushed me back on the bed and quickly settled on top of me in a sixty-nine position. As Ellen expertly took me in her mouth, she became wetter and wetter as I buried my tongue deep inside her. Suddenly she clamped her legs around my head and pushed down making it impossible for me to breath. She squirmed wildly as she kept me in her mouth as I exploded in her mouth.

With a huge moan, Ellen collapsed on top of me; letting me breath again. She came too as I was gasping for breath and turned around with a worried look. I told her how...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by havingsomefun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments