Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting What I Can't Have (Chapter 2)

"Discovering the real Nick."

26
8 Comments 8
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I slipped the covers off of me and got out of bed. I wore myrobe and I opened the door slowly, without making any sounds. Taking two steps to my right, I was standing outside of Nick and Lisa’s room. I put my ear to the door and tried to hear. No sound was coming.

Good, I thought, they’re sleeping.

 

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. What a kitchen. Showstoppers are the high-gloss metallic-finish cabinets and an aviation-inspired workspace made from recycled aircraft aluminium and stainless steel. Yeah, Lisa told me that. The workspace includes a large Foster sink, a four-burner electric Foster cook top, bottle and knife holders, and plenty of storage and cooking space. There are also two refrigerators, two dishwashers, two freezer cabinets and two ovens. It’s just wow.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Then, I opened the cupboard with the glasses. I grabbed one.

“Hey.”

“Huh?!”

Shocked that someone was awake, I accidently dropped the glass. It broke into pieces.

“Shit!”

“It’s okay,” he said laughing. I looked at him. It was Nick. He wasn’t wearing anything but his boxers. He had the best six pack I saw in my whole life.

“Oh my God, Nick, I’m so sorry,” I said, falling to my knees and trying to clean up the mess I did.

He stood in front of me. “Anna, seriously, it’s okay. Don’t worry about it.”

“What if Lisa woke up?”

“Don’t worry,” he said, “she sleeps with ear plugs.”

“Ouch,” I said.

“Did you cut yourself?”

“Yeah.”

He gave me his hand. “Let me help.”

I took his hand and stood up.

“I think there’s a band-aid somewhere here,” he said as he opened some cupboards. “Here they are.”

He took my finger that was bleeding and while locking eyes with me, he licked the blood off of it. I gasped. He smiled and put the band-aid on my finger.

“Thanks,” I said, smiling.

“No worries,” he said, looking at the huge clock on the wall, “so what are you doing awake at 3.40 in the morning? Bad dreams?”

“I’m not sure if they were bad or good,” I said, “what about you?”

“Couldn’t sleep,” he said as he sat on the counter.

I sat on the counter in front of him. “So, how old are you?”

“I’m 24. I don’t have to ask you, since Lisa told me a lot about you.”

I looked at him strange. “Really?”

He laughed. “Yeah.”

“Well,” I said smiling, “Tell me what you know.”

“And if everything I say is right, what do I win?”

“We’ll see in the morning,” I said laughing.

“Okay, then. Your full name is Anna Elizabeth Williams. You’re 20 years old. You were born in London, UK, and you live alone in L.A. You have a dog named Max. You have two older brothers, Anthony and Michael. You play badminton, soccer, tennis and basketball and you dance pretty good.”

I was shocked. “You did pretty well,” I said.

“Pretty well?”

“Fine, you got them all correct,” I said laughing, while I stood up. “Goodnight, Nick.”

“I’m waiting for my award,” he said, laughing.

I laughed. “Fine,” I said.

I walked up the stairs and pretended that I was going to my room. I wasn’t though. I sat down, next to the wall and secretly watched Nick from upstairs, wondering what he would do alone at 3.45 in the morning. But, he wasn’t alone.

oOo 
Nick opened the front door and a woman came in. She was blonde with blue eyes and huge tits. She was wearing a blue tank top and short shorts.

What the fuck, I thought.

“Baby, I missed you,” she said, while hugging him.

He squeezed her ass. “You don’t know how much I missed that ass.”

“I bet you did,” she said.

She took his hand and pushed him on the couch while kissing him passionately. She sat on him and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close before rolling her over, flipping her onto her back. He rested his body on top of her, her legs wrapped tightly around him. He broke the kiss and moved down to her neck, tasting her skin.

Kloeh_Walker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kloeh_Walker

She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure as his tongue touched her skin and his hands rested on her hips. He kissed his way down her neck line. He pushed up her shirt planting a soft kiss on her navel. Her hands were everywhere, tousling his hair, grazing his neck and pulling him closer. As he started to push her tiny blue tank top up farther, she reached down and grabbed it, peeling it over her large, firm tits and tossing it onto the floor.

Reaching under her back, he unhooked her bra and it soon joined her tank top on the floor. He took one of her tits in each hand, kneading and groping them before reaching out with his tongue and flicking one of her nipples, causing her whole body to shiver with anticipation. Wrapping his lips around her pink nipple, he gently sucked while still teasing it with his tongue.

“Mmm,” she purred. “That feels so good.”

He worked his way down her stomach, tucking his fingers into the waistband of her shorts. She lifted her hips up to allow him to slide her shorts down her legs. He tossed them aside, revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“Tell me what you want, my little slut,” he said.

“Suck it. Suck my pussy,” she said.

He placed his hands under her ass cheeks and admired her pussy, before dipping his tongue into her moist depths. Like the rest of her body, it was almost perfect. Pink and shaved, with the exception of a small tuft of blonde hair near the top. His mouth was filled with her taste as he enclosed his lips around her hole and deeply kissed her tight little cunt.

“Oh God,” she seethed through clenched teeth.

She continued to exclaim and pulled his face harder into her wet pussy as she dug her heels into his back. Soon, he pulled his tongue from between her engorged lips and flicked it across her clit as he pressed his index finger against her soft opening.

She sat on the couch. “Give it to me, put it in my mouth. I want to taste that cock so bad,” she said.

He gazed down at her and smiled, taking his boxers off. Then, his hard cock descended into her waiting mouth. She moaned around his dick, swirling her tongue around his head as she sucked it deeper.

“Oh fuck, baby!” he groaned, pushing his dick into the back of her throat. “I can’t wait to stick this thing up your ass!”

His dirty words must have turned her on even more as she began bobbing her head up and down, her lips still tightly wrapped round his shaft. Reaching down with one hand, he stroked his fingers through her silky blonde hair. He then tightened his grip on her hair, pulling her head back a bit.

“Is that what you want?” he asked as his dick popped free of her lips. “You want my dick up your tight little ass?”

“Oh yes,” she moaned, “I want it so bad!”

“Get on your hands and knees,” he said.

She followed his order, flipping onto her stomach and raising her ass into the air as she pulled herself up onto her hands and knees.

“Spread your ass for me baby,” he said.

Without any further encouragement, she reached back with both hands, lewdly pulling her cheeks apart as her face flattened against the couch.

“Good girl,” he said.

He pushed his head against that tight puckered ring, feeling her open up beneath him.

“Oh, yes!” she cooed.

“How does it feel, my little slut?” he asked.

“Fucking great!” she gasped in response. “I want it deeper, though. Fill my asshole with your dick!”

Using both hands to stabilize her body, he pushed forward watching as her asshole slowly swallowed his cock. The deeper he went, the faster her hand moved on her clit causing her body to shake slightly. He was about halfway in when he withdrew his dick and plunged forward again, this time sinking all the way to his balls in her asshole. She moaned and squealed as he filled her ass with cock and then started to slowly fuck her.

“Oh, God!” she howled, clenching her asshole around his shaft. “That feels so fucking good! Don’t stop! Don’t stop fucking my ass!”

And then Nick looked up to the stairs. I gasped and hid behind the wall, then stood up and ran to my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

What if he saw me?, I thought.

I took off my robe and got into bed, once again. I was so wet from watching Nick fucking that woman’s asshole. I wished that was me.

Oh my God, what am I wishing...?

Published 
Written by LikeJagger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments