Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Prom

"The end of high school comes with all sorts of changes"

16
12 Comments 12
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Change

Shannon opened her diary, grabbing her favourite pen to write her thoughts with: 

I’m going to do it. I’m going to give John my virginity during the after-prom party tomorrow. We’ve become closer, but all that has happened is that he’s caressed my breasts in the back seat of his car at the homecoming game. Everything is planned, but I am still rather nervous.

She put the pen down and closed the book, locking it and putting the key away in its usual place under her mattress and slipping the book back into its place in her nightstand. She proceeded to go downstairs to assist her mother with dinner. 

“Hello, honey,” her mother spoke with a smile. “Did you need anything?”

“Not really,” Shannon answered, shrugging her shoulders, “I was just wondering if you needed any help with getting dinner ready.”

“That’s sweet of you, dear, but I’m almost done. If you want, set and the table and call everyone to the table while I get all of the food ready.”

Shannon nodded her head and began to set the table, going upstairs afterward to tell her brother and father that dinner was ready. Once everyone was at the table, they eat their dinner while having casual conversation.

“What are your plans after prom tomorrow, Shannon?” her father asked as he scooped a spoonful of mashed potatoes into his mouth.

“Not much, daddy,” she answered, “Sherri is throwing a party after prom that I’m planning to go to, but that’s about it.”

“Is John going to the party as well?” her mother asked with a small smile on her lips.

“Yes, he is,” Shannon answered, a light blush forming across her cheeks as she remembered what she had planned for the event. “We’re going together,” she informed them, noticing the expression on her father’s face.

Her father opened his mouth slightly, preparing to speak, but was halted by his wife placing a hand on his thigh, refraining from him voicing his thoughts.

Shannon finished her dinner quickly and asked to be excused in an attempt to avoid her father’s words, heading upstairs and lying down on her bed. After perhaps ten minutes or so, her mother came into her room and sat on the edge of the bed, placing a hand gently on her daughter’s calf, “Don’t worry about your father, honey,” she reassured Shannon with a smile, “He’s just worried about his little girl, that’s all.”

“Yeah, but he won’t let me go to the party now, will he?” Shannon asked, worried that her plans may be ruined.“  I talked to your father and reminded him of what we did at our after-prom party,” her mother said, “He changed his tune rather quickly after that.”

“Ugh, mom!” Shannon voiced her disgust of the thought in a playful tone. “The last thing I want to have stuck in my head is you and dad having sex.”

“Older people engage in sex, too, dear.” Her mother laughed. “Where do you think you younger people come from?”

Not wanting to continue the conversation, Shannon snored quietly, pretending to be asleep. Her mother laughed, knowing what her daughter trying to do as she pulled an item out of her pocket and set it down on Shannon’s nightstand, “Just stay safe, dear.” she spoke, giving Shannon a kiss on her cheek and walked out of the room, gently closing the door behind her.

Shannon continued to lie there with her eyes closed for a few more minutes to ensure nobody else would be entering her room. She opened her eyes to see the packaged condom that her mother set down. She got up, picking up the condom and placing it in her purse and got ready for bed before climbing under the covers with a smile on her face. Her mind wandered to what she had planned for the following night as she drifted into slumber.

The Next Evening...

“Dad, we’re going to be late if you don’t stop taking pictures,” Shannon reminded her father.

“Just one more,” he says, taking another picture of Shannon and John standing together in their prom outfits. Shannon rolled her eyes as she struck a pose as John holds her in his arms.

“Alright, babe, that’s enough,” Shannon’s mother said, taking the camera away from her husband. “They need to get going.”

Shannon and John head out of the door. Once they got into the car, John leaned over, giving Shannon a passionate kiss on her lips. Shannon felt the heat in her lower area as their tongues danced back and forth from each other’s mouths, her mind beginning to play out fantasies about lying with John at the after party. 

She pushed John off of her playfully, “We need to get going,” she says in a sultry tone. “We can finish this after prom.”

John untangled his fingers from hers, starting the car and heading out to the Holiday Inn on the other side of town, where their prom was being held. Once there, they group together with their friends before heading inside and going their separate ways once entering the room. Shannon and John set their coats down at an empty table, heading to the buffet, getting their plates and some punch set for the students, sitting down to eat. Afterwards, they made their way to the dance floor, John placing his hands on Shannon’s hips while her arms wrapped around his neck as they swayed back and forth slowly to the tune of the music playing.

He leaned forward, “I know you have something planned for after,” he whispered into her ear. “You weren’t the only one with those thoughts. Unfortunately, the condom I got from my brother was forgotten. I don’t have any protection to use,” he admitted, looking at Shannon once again, who had a smile upon her lips.

“I have one in my purse,” she reassured him, “I can put it on for you as well, if you’d like.”

His eyes widened, unsure of how to respond to such an offer, but a response wasn’t necessary as she planted a soft kiss on his lips. 

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

The next couple of hours were spent dancing and spending time with their friends. Once the event came to an end, the couple and their companions made their way to Sherri’s house in the hills.

As soon as the two got there and out of the car, Shannon was pulled aside by Sherri, the teen demanding to know what her friend’s intentions were for the party. Shannon waved her off nonchalantly, saying she was just going to stay in John’s company. Sherri couldn’t help but smirk, knowing what would inevitably transpire between her friends, informing Shannon of a guest room in the basement before giving her a nudge and wink of the eye, leaving with that to return inside. Shannon followed her friend into the home, searching for John, who was with a group of other friends from Physical Education class. She placed a hand gently on his arm to grab his attention, her hand lowering to take his own, leading him elsewhere. 

They made their way downstairs to the guest room, Shannon closing the door behind her as John looked around. When he turned around, he was pushed against the wall by Shannon, who kissed him hard and he returned the gesture passionately, his erection growing in anticipation. They move over to the bed and she pushed him down, climbing on top to straddle him. She ground against his hardened member gently as their lips stayed pressed together, her arms around his neck before breaking the kiss to look at John. 

“Oh, baby,” John moaned out, “I don’t know what you’re doing, but keep it up.” He urged her on and she smiled in return, kissing him once again and grinding just a little harder, his breaths heavy when she stopped and began to slide down to the floor, his eyes remaining on hers.

She pulled his pants down, his hard cock jumping out into view upon being freed. She continued quickly to remove his pants, taking a hold of his cock and squeezing it gently, looking at John who tilted his head back and moaned. Taking a deep breath, she took the head of his cock into her mouth, her tongue gliding across the tip and she stares up to see her boyfriend’s face. Trying to pleasure him as much as possible, she moves her head down, taking in as much of it as she can into her mouth, but involuntarily gagged and stopped upon the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat.

“Are you okay, baby?” John asked her in concern as she continued to cough.

“I’m fine, babe,” she reassured him.

Once done coughing, she tried to push him back down, but instead, he stood up and took the rest of his clothes off, shedding Shannon of hers as well.

“Don’t worry about me, Shannon,” he spoke to her in a sultry tone, gently resting her onto the bed, “I want your first time to be all about you.”

Shannon nodded her head and remained lying down as John hovered over her, nibbling her neck as he held her hands above her head. She gasped from the electrifying feeling shooting throughout her body. Noticing her reaction, he kissed down her neck until he got to her breasts. He gently licked her nipple before taking the breast into his mouth, sucking, licking and nibbling gently.

“Holy shit, babe,” Shannon moaned out with a gasp, “Please don’t stop what you’re doing.”

John smiles as one of his hands moved downward and caressed her midsection before moving down further to the wet slit between her legs. Looking deep into her eyes, John ran his middle finger slowly up and down the one place no other person but he had ever touched. As a finger finds her swollen clit, she grabs his hair, pulling his head down closer to her breast. He rubbed her clit for a few moments before sliding his finger between her wet lips and into her tight, wet pussy. As he continued moving his finger in and out, Shannon’s moans became louder as she began wriggling on the bed. He continued to pleasure her pussy with his finger, sliding another into her body and curling them within her. How much more would he tease her? 

Shannon stopped John, reaching over into her purse and took out the condom, unwrapping it as John sat on the bed, watching as she tried to figure out how to place it onto his cock, but finally gets it and gently slides it all the way down John’s hard cock. She leaned over, kissing his neck. “Please, fuck me, baby,” she whispered to him as she gave his cock another gentle squeeze.

Her taunting caused him to kiss her harshly, pushing her down onto the bed and after enough pressure, slid into her, continuing gently until he hit the end. He pulled back, leaving just the head of his cock in her, watching her in pain, but knew it would fade soon. He waited until her expression eased before thrusting hard into her. He held her close to him as he continued his motions of pushing his cock in and out of her. 

Shannon spread her legs further apart as the pleasure overwhelmed the pain and he began to thrust harder and faster, “Oh, John,” she moaned, “I had no idea this would feel so good.” she spoke through heavy breathing.

“I love you so much, Shannon,” he spoke to her, his eyes remaining on hers.

“I love you, John.” She reciprocated her feelings.

He smiled and kissed her hard as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He fucks hard, tantalizing every cell in her body until the seemingly unbearable jolt surged through her body as she had her first orgasm, holding on to her boyfriend and keeping him close to her as the climax washed over her like a tidal wave. John speeds up his movements, not stopping until he finally ceased, coming into the condom as she felt his cock twitch inside of her. They lie together, looking at each other with exasperated breaths and kissing gently.

He pulls out, ignoring the small bit of blood left on the condom as he moved to the bathroom, throwing it into the trash before returning to Shannon, smiling at the sight of her chest heaving and her hair all over the bed. He lies down next to her, pulling her close to him and covering them with the sheet on the bed. 

“I love you, babe,” she whispers to him as they stay in silence, falling asleep.

 

Published 
Written by coryA
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments