Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camgirl Confidential - Pt. 3

"Sophie goes to a bra fitting, and gets in touch with her inner bad girl."

16
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
7.0k words 7.0k words

“32K!” Sophie said.

“What?” Rob asked.

“32K,” she said, with quiet excitement. “That’s what the fitting woman said… like, that’s what size bra I should look at.”

“Oh, Soph,” Rob said. “Wow, that’s, uh…”

“Amazing, right?” she nearly whispered.

“Are you okay?” Rob asked. “Why are you whispering?”

“It’s fine,” Sophie said. “The fitting lady is just over there, I just… well, I don’t want her to hear how excited I am. It’s sort of embarrassing.”

“Embarrassing? I thought we were getting you out of your shell.”

“I know,” Sophie said. “It’s just -”

“I’m sorry,” Rob said forcefully. “I didn’t think I was dealing with shy Sophie any more.”

“What?” Sophie said. She totally whispered it, as if the sales lady could hear the domineering man on the phone.

“I said I thought shy Sophie was a thing of the past. I thought it was pretty clear that I only work with Sexy Sophie.”

“Oh,” Sophie said. She was sort of taken aback by Rob’s forcefulness, but was surprised how powerful he sounded.

“Too much?” he asked, breaking character.

“No, no…” Sophie said. “Not at all. I just didn’t know you could sound like that.”

“Oh, uh,” Rob laughed. “If it’s too much, let me know. I was just sort of trying to motivate you.”

“It worked,” Sophie laughed, looking behind her. The saleslady wasn’t even listening. Instead, she was searching the racks for any bras that might be big enough to fit her. “Do you really think I’m sexy?”

“Duh,” Rob said. “Who wouldn’t?”

“I’m not even sure,” Sophie said. Her mind drifted back to her little adventure in the shower, imagining if someone could have seen her. She was definitely feeling sexy then. Even hearing Rob say the word gave her that familiar buzzing sensation between her legs… and that was Rob, of all people. She bit her lip. She was basically alone in the store. It wouldn’t be weird if she snuck off to the bathroom and rubbed out a quick one, right? It could be really fast. She’d just tell Rob that she had to do a second set of measurements, or something. Or should even keep him on the phone, keep talking to him while she fingered herself. He’d never even know. And honestly? The more she thought about it, the more she wanted it. It wasn’t just a fleeting feeling… she was really horny.

Gosh, what am I thinking? she thought to herself. Of course that would be weird. What is getting into me? This is crazy. I’m not some kind of a sexed-up slut. But all of the sudden, I’m having ridiculous thoughts. I’m a good girl, I really am. I can be sexy without it getting out of control… I just have to think straight.

But before she could finish her thought, though, Rob intervened.

“Do you want to feel sexy?” he asked.

“Yes,” Sophie said, rather obediently. It was almost as if her brain turned off. But she really did want it, and knew that Rob, her best friend, could help her without it getting weird. It wouldn’t get weird, right?

“Okay,” he said firmly. “You’ll do as I say?”

“Yes,” she said again, a shiver of excitement rocking her.

“Good,” he said. “Because this isn’t your only stop today, so we have to make sure we get everything done. Take as many bras as you can find that fit you. I’m going to hang up. When you’re ready to try them on, go into the fitting room, and FaceTime me.”

“Okay,” Sophie said. She knew what this would mean: Rob would see her topless again. Normally, it wouldn’t be a big deal, since they were just friends. Or, at least it wouldn’t have been before… well, before her big change. All of the sudden, it felt like she would be putting herself on display for him.

She had no problem with that, she decided. That’s why she gave him a little peek earlier. It wasn’t a romantic thing at all, nothing like that. But they were adults, right? Eighteen years old. Who said that they couldn’t have a little fun? Just from the little taste she had given in the dorm room, she realized it felt good to show off for him. He was her boss now, after all. What was wrong with having a little fun at work?

“Then what?” she asked.

“Then you’ll model them all for me, and I’ll decide which ones to buy. Something tells me that if you decide, you’ll pick something safe.”

“What’s wrong with safe?” Sophie teased.

“Safe isn’t sexy,” Rob said. “Now tell me you’re ready for all this.”

“I am ready,” Sophie said a little quietly.

“Ready for what?” Rob said.

“Ready to be sexy.”

“I couldn’t hear that,” Rob said playfully.

“I’m ready to be sexy!” Sophie said, loudly. The woman behind the counter looked up from her phone for a second and smirked. Sophie glanced at her, a little embarrassed, and when she looked back down at her own phone, Rob had hung up.

She wandered into the store, peeking behind her. The sales woman was smirking and glancing up at her, while pretending to look at her phone. Sophie tried not to think twice about it. After all, Rob was right. The whole point was to feel sexy… so why get too worried about someone looking at her? Honestly, the sales girl was probably just jealous that she didn’t have a body like Sophie had.

Smirking to herself, Sophie focused on the task at hand. She slipped into the aisle, where mannequins had been placed to block the view from the desk. Most of the underwear for sale was plain, modest, and in low profile colors. There were a few lacy thing here and there, but nothing that was too different from what Sophie had worn in times past. She picked a few up, and then put them back, deciding that Rob wouldn’t consider them “sexy” enough. Even if she had found something they both liked, it seemed like none of the bras were even close to her size. She fretted. I could order some stuff online… but it seems like Rob wants this done today. I wish I knew what he had planned! But the suspense is so exciting. Plus, he knows best. She clenched her thighs together, shuddering at even the smallest pressure being placed on her crotch. And besides… he wants me to model for him, so I have to find something good. The salesgirl watched her with some interest, and when Sophie caught her eye, she asked, “Anything I can help you with?”

“Um, no,” Sophie said.

“Are you sure? No judgement here,” the sales girl said, her eyes lingering over Sophie’s chest. “Is it for yourself? Or a boyfriend, something like that?”

“Oh, nothing like that,” Sophie said, blushing. She stepped over to a display of plus-size lingerie, checking the tags for anything in her size.

“What is it then?” the girl said, getting up from the desk and approaching. She was the same employee that had just given Sophie her measurements, and even though she had only moments ago seen her topless, Sophie fidgeted with nervousness. The salesgirl was tall, thin, and dark-haired with glasses. “It must be for someone special,” she said. “This is some of our best stuff. Expensive… but a great fit for someone like you.”

“Oh…” Sophie said. Her default anxieties were beginning to take over. She toyed with her hair, looking away from both the display and the intimidating woman who was clearly gazing at her body. She had to admit that the attention was exciting, but she wasn’t entirely sure what to do with it. Without Rob to cheer her on, she felt more reserved than she wanted.

“Don’t be nervous,” the girl said. “I mean, I just saw you without a shirt on. And like I said, judgement free zone. You never told me your name.”

“Sophie.”

“Meaghan,” the girl said, extending her hand. “I guess I should have asked before I felt you up, huh?”

Sophie laughed.

“See?” Meaghan said. “I’m harmless. Probably unlike the special someone you’re shopping for, right?”

“It’s not like that,” Sophie said, reddening further.

“Sure,” Meaghan said. “That’s what they all say. Listen, I’m just trying to help you. I’ve seen it all before… a girl with your curves, trying to own her body with out overdoing it. Am I close?”

“Yeah,” Sophie giggled.

“I’ll be honest. I’ve never dealt with someone that had as provocative a figure as you do… but you’re cute, and I like a challenge. Will you let me help you out?” Meaghan nearly knelt down, like she was talking to a puppy. Sophie only nodded.

“Great,” Meaghan said. “Listen, I know this stuff looks high class and all, but I honestly think it’s a little stuffy. We actually have a bunch of larger sized stuff in our backroom, if you want to check it out. Much cooler, and if I’m picking up your vibe, much more your style.”

“Okay,” Sophie said slowly. “But, um… won’t someone need to watch the store?”

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” Meaghan said. “Customer service doesn’t wait.” She walked over to the front door, and flipped the “open” sign to “closed.” “You’re my first customer today, and I have a feeling we’re doing a total wardrobe overhaul?”

“Yeah,” Sophie laughed again.

“Your boss pretty much said so.”

“My boss?” Sophie asked.

“Yeah, your manager, or whatever… Rob. He was really nice.”

“Oh…” Sophie said. “Um…”

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” Meaghan said. “He filled me in on everything. It’s totally cool. He said he takes care of your streaming channel, right?”

Sophie nodded, trusting that Rob had said the right things. He wouldn’t have done anything to embarrass her, he basically said so. They were partners in crime, and he had all her best interests in mind.

“Yeah,” Sophie said. “I mean, we’re starting one. He’s going to manage me, and all that. We’re working on my image, right now.”

“That’s so cute,” Meaghan said. “He seemed great on the phone. He called you his ‘little Barbie doll.’”

“Oh,” Sophie said, feeling the breath taken out of her. His little Barbie doll. Gosh, that’s… that’s really hot.

Meaghan led Sophie behind the counter, and through a curtained door that led to a tiny storage room. There were shelves on either side, piled high with boxes. While Meaghan walked straight through, Sophie clutched her chest, afraid that her boobs might knock something off.

“So the front of the store is really just for the general public,” Meaghan said. She gestured towards a door in the back of the storage room. “This is where we keep the really fun stuff. If anything back here found its way up front, our reputation would probably be a little different.”

Sophie glanced up at a sign on the door that said “employees only.” She felt a little nervous at what might be on the other side, but told herself again that Rob knew what he was doing. Hopefully there would be some really special stuff on the other side. She was anxious to FaceTime him. But any anxieties she had quickly vanished as soon as Meaghan opened the door.

“Voila!” Meaghan said, happily. “Welcome to the back room, although I honestly treat this like the real store.”

Sophie's eyes widened. She had never seen anything like it before. The room was dark, without windows, and decorated with all kinds of colored lights, posters and brightly colored paint. Mannequins stood all along the walls of the room, dressed up in extremely elaborate lingerie. There were a few tight aisles lined with bras, panties, stockings, piercings, and makeup. In the corner there was a photobooth with a professional camera setup. After a few moments of taking it all in, Sophie realized that everything for sale there was far more alternative than what she had ever worn before. Meaghan seemed to notice her trepidation.

“Your friend - uh, I mean your manager mentioned that you were looking for sort of an alt style,” she said. “Maybe like, soft goth? A little punk?”

“Uh…” Sophie said.  

“Don’t be embarrassed!” Meaghan said, putting a hand on Sophie’s shoulder. “It’s totally in right now… although most girls only dream of it. You should be excited that you’re going for a new style! And honestly, I’m excited to see you in some of this stuff.”

“You’re going to see me?” Sophie asked.

“Well, yeah,” Meaghan said. “Rob is paying for a whole photoshoot today, as well. Didn’t he tell you?”

“Oh, yeah. Of course,” Sophie lied. She tried to think back to her conversation with Rob, to remember if he had told her about this. But her mind was going haywire. So many changes, so quickly, and they were all up to him… he must have at least mentioned a surprise after the fitting. Did he, though? Her eyes met Meaghan’s, who was gazing at her patiently, as if she had done all this before.

“Well,” Meaghan said. “You can start picking some stuff out now, or I can help you. And I’d be happy to do so. Your boyfriend, er… I mean, your boss said that you had a $700 budget, and I imagine you’ll want to make every penny count.”

Sophie nodded nervously, looking around at all the sheer bras and provocative underwear. She didn’t even know where to start.

“I’ll take that as an ‘I need help.’ Don’t worry,” Meaghan said, putting her arm around Sophie’s shoulder. “I’m here to ease you into it. But hey… this is a big, exciting day for you! Come on, let’s go. My backup will be at the front desk soon, and we can take all the time in the world."

Sophie was led into the first aisle. “Okay, so these are the basics,” Meaghan said. “We want to make sure that your new image isn’t lacking any details, and that means from top to bottom. So we do offer a limited selection of street clothes, in every size, including yours. And when someone is sent to us with the goal of making a total style transformation, we’ll start here, so they aren’t too intimidated by the undergarments.”

“I don’t even know where to start,” Sophie says. “I mean, I’ve always liked this sort of style, but I can’t really picture myself in it.”

“I’ve heard that before,” Meaghan smiled. “And I promise you that if you admire it, you can pull it off. I’m honestly jealous of you for getting to experience this all for the first time. I wish I could do it again.”

“But you’re, like… well, you’re not really wearing this kind of stuff.”

“No, and if I were, I’d scare away the old ladies who shop up front. When I’m off of work, I dress however I want. And I’ll promise you that I’m uniquely qualified to help you out now,” Meaghan said, squeezing Sophie’s shoulder. “So here, let’s do the basics. Do you have a black dress?”

“I don’t really have anything anymore,” Sophie said, pointing to her chest.

“Gotcha,” Meaghan said. “How about this, then?” She reached up to a rack and pulled down a short, pleated black dress. “Pretty simple right?”

“I like that,” Sophie said. “Will it, um… fit?”

Meaghan took the dress off the hanger and held it up to Sophie’s body. “If you don’t mind showing off a little chest,” she said, fingering the deep neckline. “But it’s part spandex, so it will stretch without feeling too tight on you. And if we add some stockings…” she walked back a few steps and pulled some black stockings off of a shelf. “Voila! You’ve got your first outfit.

Sophie took the stockings. “It’s… a lot of black.”

“Is black bad?”

“No,” Sophie blushed. “I like this kind of stuff. I just don’t know if it’s me.”

“It’s you,” Meaghan said. “I wouldn’t steer you wrong. Throw in some flats and you’ll look like a sexy witch.”

“Oh,” Sophie said, giggling.

Meaghan led Sophie further down the streetwear aisle, helping her choose a few other dresses, skirts, a pair of overalls, turtlenecks and button down shirts that were specially cut for busty girls. Everything was either black or white, which Sophie privately delighted in, even if she was afraid that she couldn’t quite pull off the look. But she was amazed that Rob had pulled this all off. What else could he have planned? Sophie thought, blushing over him. He is really, uh… amazing. I’m pretty lucky to have him as a best friend. And a boss, now, I guess. I can’t believe this is all happening. I know I’ll make money and everything. And I could make fans, too! But first thing I want to do is show these off for Rob, so he knows how happy he makes me.

Her excitement basically doubled when they crossed over into the next aisle. As much as she was still learning to admit it, she was becoming pretty much obsessed with the idea of feeling “sexy.” It wasn’t even that she wanted to appear sexy, rather it was the feeling of showing off that made her heart pound like nothing else. Her wild little display for Rob had just been a taste, let alone her first streaming show. But when the two girls turned the corner into the “sleepwear” aisle, Sophie was overwhelmed with possibilities.

It wasn’t sleepwear at all, obviously. That was just a euphemism for anything that could be worn under her clothes. On either side, in all colors, on racks that stood high above Sophie’s head, there were underwear sets more provocative than she could imagine. Lacy things, transparent things, immodest things, crotchless panties, thongs, and more were so jam-packed that Sophie could barely believe it.

“Oh…” was all she could say, feeling the redness swell in her cheeks.

“Pretty cool, huh?” Meaghan asked, taking the first pile of clothes out of Sophie’s hands. “I’ll be right back, let me put these away.”

As Meaghan walked away, Sophie began to sheepishly peruse the selections. She marveled at a bra (in her size, no less) that looked like a spider web, and then another, black and red, that had a hole in each cup for the nipples to poke through. Her eyes wide, she took one down from the rack and inspected it curiously just as Meaghan came back.

“Oh, that’s a great one,” she said. “I love the open tip stuff. Open cup is my personal favorite, but you might be a little too big up there for something like that. Do you want to try it on?”

“I mean… I’d try it,” Sophie laughed. “Where’s the changing room?”

“We don’t really have one back here. Go ahead and try it now, no big deal,” Meaghan said.

“Oh,” Sophie said.

“Don’t worry! You’re in good hands,” Meaghan laughed. “Not literally, obviously. But I’m going to be the one doing your photoshoot anyways so don’t get nervous.”

“Oh… okay,” Sophie said. “Should I just…?”

“Take it off!” Meaghan said cheerfully, stepping back to give some room.

MarieMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieMoon

Sophie reached down and pulled her sweatshirt over her head, navigating her messy ponytail through the head hole. The room wasn’t exactly cold, but there was enough A/C to force her nipples to attention almost immediately. Bigger than fingertips, they quickly became so hard that Sophie cupped them instinctively to prevent them from getting too sore.

“Sorry,” she said, realizing what she was doing. She let her boobs fall, realizing that both she and Meaghan were gazing at them intensely. “They’re, uh… sort of a focal point.”

“You could say that,” Meaghan said. “Be proud! I’d kill to have a body like yours, I swear.”

Sophie worked her way into the bra, feeling a little silly as she guided each nipple through its hole. Stepping back, she modeled for Meaghan, trying to determine her reaction.

“Well, this is a clear winner,” Meaghan said. “Imagine how you’re going to turn heads in that black dress with this one on. You’re going to look like a queen. Just remember me when you’re famous, okay?”

Sophie giggled again, completely at ease even as she was half naked in front of a stranger.

“I’m serious,” Meaghan said. “You’re like, the best client I’ve ever had. And you didn’t even know this was coming. I’m free after work, if you are.”

Sophie ended up going with the “nipple bra,” as she called it, as well as the spiderweb bra, three lacy pieces, a see-through white bra, and a pair of bralettes. Meaghan easily talked her into a whole range of new panties as well, and once the two had settled on some new shoes, boots, stockings, and a bottle of matte black nail polish, they had filled six big bags of new clothing. The total was just under six hundred dollars.

In all the excitement, Sophie realized she had forgotten to call Rob. “Oh, my gosh,” she said. “I was supposed to run some of this stuff by my boss… do you mind if I call him real quickly?”

“Why not just put him on when we’re doing the photoshoot? He’s paying for it, you know,” Meaghan smiled devilishly.

“He is?” Sophie asked.

“Yep,” Meaghan nodded. “I guess it would probably make sense if he at least got a preview of his ‘little Barbie doll.’” She smirked.

“Yeah,” Sophie said, through her breath. The mention of her new nickname sent a bolt of electricity through her body. “Yeah, I should call him.” She stepped aside, using the FaceTime preview to check her messy hair. He answered on the first ring.

“Hey,” he said, grinning. “I see you found your surprise.”
“Uh, yeah,” Sophie said, biting her lip and smiling. “This is like, completely amazing.”

“I want you to be the best you that you can be,” he said, shrugging. “And so we’re going to go with only the best. Is Meaghan helping you out?”

“I love her,” Sophie said.

“I knew you would,” Rob laughed. “Is sexy Sophie ready to come out?”

“Yes, sir,” Sophie said, without thinking.

“Good,” Rob said. “We’re going to make you famous, how does that sound?”

“I’m ready,” Sophie said, seriously.

“Good. If you haven’t done your photoshoot yet, I’m going to prep you a little bit. I know we said that we’d wait a week for your next show, but I went ahead and scheduled one for two days from now. That will give me one day to post whatever photos I like to your streaming page.”

“Two days?” Sophie asked. “Isn’t that too soon?”

“Not at all,” Rob said. “Because we’re going to use that money to fly you out to see me this weekend.”

Sophie’s smile lit up. “Really?” she asked.

“Really,” Rob said. “I mean, if that’s okay?”

“Uh, duh,” Sophie said. “I’ll do a show tonight if you want me to.”

“I’d love to see that,” Rob admitted, his face turning as red as Sophie’s. “But we want to do this right. You’re going to be a professional, so we’re going to do professional photos. Do you promise me you’ll get outside your comfort zone?”

Sophie nodded.

“I need to hear you promise,” Rob said.

“I promise,” Sophie said. “But can you watch? I want to make sure I do everything right.”

“Of course,” Rob said.

“I’ll put your phone right over here, so your boss can get the best view,” Meaghan said, taking Sophie’s phone and and putting it right beside the small photo area.

“Did you hear that?” Sophie giggled, following right behind Meaghan. “She said you’re my ‘boss.’”

Meaghan pulled out a few articles from the bags that Sophie had paid for. “Well, Sophie?” she asked. “What would you like to start with?”

Sophie, having changed back into her sweatshirt and pants, laughed nervously. She pushed her glasses up her nose and said, “Gosh… I don’t know. I guess we should start with that black dress, I think it was pretty cute.”

“We don’t want cute, Soph,” Rob said out of the little speaker. “We’re going to use these photos for your Instagram.”

“But I don’t have an Instagram,” Sophie said.

“You do now,” Rob said. “I started it while I was waiting for you to call me. I’ve already got it linked to your streaming account… you already have two hundred followers.”

“Really?” Sophie said, her face getting flushed. “How is that even possible?”

“Easy. I just posted a screenshot from your first live stream.”

“Rob you are so smart!” Sophie beamed. She bent down in front of the camera and blew a kiss.

Rob laughed with a little embarrassment, before straightening back out. “But remember, you’re going to lose them unless you really draw them in. So maybe we can do some photos in your black dress soon, but I really want to start off with a bang. Meaghan, can you help Sophie out? She’s a beginner at this.”

“Of course,” Meagan smiled cheerfully. “Sophie, I know you just got dressed but can we strip down again, please?”

“Oh, um… of course,” Sophie said without a second thought. She disrobed without a care, standing in front of her phone camera while she tore the sweatshirt over her head, her massive boobs nearly knocking her off of her feet as they fell. She kicked off her shoes, and then her pants, and finally her plain panties, letting them fall to the ground and giving Rob a small glimpse of her bubble butt.

“Won’t I look sort of silly in all this gothy stuff?” Sophie asked. “Like, with my hair the way it is? And no makeup.”

“You’ll look great,” Rob said. “Besides, we want to give you fans an incentive to follow you. So the idea is to let them watch your total transformation.”

“My fans!” Sophie squealed, absentmindedly squeezing her breasts. “That’s so fun. You’ve thought of everything.”

“We’ll see about that,” Rob laughed. “But I have a plan. And the next part of the plan is for you to play dress-up for me. Meaghan?”

“Let’s start here,” Meaghan said, holding up the nipple bra and a pair of half-transparent high-waisted black panties. “I want to start with you undressed, and then slowly get photos of you as you add layers back on. It’s sort of funny, but that way we can play around. And after that, you can go out in some of your new clothes! Doesn’t that sound fun?”

Sophie nodded obediently. She imagined herself all dressed up back on the bus, getting looks from total strangers. Maybe she would even get the same bus driver she had before. He would have seen her get off in her frumpy, sad girl clothes, and come back on dressed like a confident bad girl. That’s what I want to be, she mused. I want to be a bad girl. The driver will be so blown away… he probably barely noticed my body before. But when I get back on board, I’ll push my chest in his face and give him something really sweet to think about when he gets home. God, I wish I could be there, watching him jerk off over me. I wish I knew whether he was doing it… I know what I’ll do. I’ll get his phone number, and I’ll call him and make sure. I’ll practically beg him! That would be so hot, so fucking…

“Sophie?” Meaghan asked, waving her hand.

“Oh, oh my gosh, I’m sorry,” Sophie said. “I got lost for a second.”

Meaghan laughed gently. “I see that,” she said. “Do you want to start in these? They seemed like they were your favorite before.”

“Yes!” Sophie nodded.

“Okay, then. Why don’t you take a seat in this chair right across from Rob?”

Sophie did as she was told, sitting naked across from her phone, her hands folded in her lap and her spine straight. Meaghan laid the first two items of clothing on a small table beside the camera, and picked up her own bulky camera.

“Great,” she said. “Keep your back straight, but turn your body a little bit so we can see just a small part of your profile.”

“There are going to be nudes?” Sophie asked, suddenly feeling uncertain when faced with the reality.

“Of course there are,” Rob said. “But it’s just to get you feeling confident. No one will see them except for me.”

Oh, gosh… maybe I should see if Rob is jerking off to my pictures. I mean, he’s allowed to, of course. He’s my boss. And I would honestly love to see him, you know. Doing that.

Sophie shook the thought away and followed directions, adopting a somewhat sultry pose, and trying to match her face to it.

“Wow,” Meaghan said. “Great. You’re a natural.”

Click.

The sound of the camera shutter make Sophie’s heart race. She felt like a goddess, and immediately felt the confidence to match. She held her head up, and leaned forward a little bit, giving the camera a full view of her massive chest.

“Holy shit,” Rob whispered, loud enough for Sophie to hear.

“Is it good?” Sophie asked.

“Amazing,” Rob managed to say.

Sophie slid out from the chair, landing on her knees and looking up into the camera.

Click.

“Wow,” Meaghan said again. “Sophie, you are incredible! We’re not really scheduled for this kind of shoot, but… well, we’ll dress you up in a second. Can I grab one more like this?”

Sophie giggled, then reverted back to her “sexy” face, spreading her legs, leaning her body towards the camera, and placing her hands between her knees so that she squeezed her breasts together and blocked the camera’s view of her pussy.

Click.

“Fuck,” Meaghan breathed, before regaining her composure. “Uh, God. Okay, Sophie, let’s get your first layer on. I’ve got the bra, the panties… let’s add some stockings and these high-heeled boots.” Meaghan held up a pair of ankle boots that the two of them had chosen earlier. They were fiercely alternative, without sacrificing what Meaghan had called the “escort look.”

After getting into her outfit, Sophie was instructed to lay across the chair, with her legs crossed one over the other on the armrest. Doing so, she couldn’t ignore the familiar buzzing between her legs, the numbness all over that felt so, so good. The stockings, which were a fine fishnet, instantly gratified the desire to be a “bad girl.” Even without makeup, and in her nerdy glasses and plain-jane hair, she felt like a vixen.

“How does it feel, Soph?” Rob asked, clearly trying to stay composed himself.

“It feels really good. Really fucking good,” Sophie crooned.

Click.

“Look at you, swearing like a sailor,” Rob teased.

“I thought you wanted me to be bad,” she pouted. “Are these even allowed on Instagram?” She tugged at her diamond-hard nipples.

“We’ll, uh… we’ll have to block them out, or something.”

“Okay,” Sophie said. “Can Meaghan send you all these pictures?”

“Of course,” Rob nodded.

Next up came a short, black pencil skirt, which had a gently frayed edge, and a white tank top. The tank top was so sheer that it was practically like she was wearing nothing at all, but Rob assured her that it would pass Instagram’s censors. Meaghan posed Sophie leaning over the armrest, with her butt stuck up in the air, and her boobs practically spilling over the collar of the flimsy top.

“See?” Meaghan said. “Sometimes getting dressed is just as much fun as getting undressed.”

I really am Rob’s Barbie doll, Sophie thought, marveling at the way her soft chest felt in the fabric of her new bra. Except that I’m the opposite of a princess. Or, at least, I think that’s where he’s headed with all this. It’s so sweet that he remembered how much I envied girls who dressed like this, and honestly? If it’s how he wants me, I’ll do it. I’ll be bad. I’ll be really bad. I’ll do anything, if it feels this fucking good. Maybe when I get back to my dorm, I’ll do a little dress up of my own.

Next came a rather intense black leather jacket. To Sophie, it was almost as provocative as the bra was, covered in chrome buttons and sporting a heavy black strap around the waist. It was short around the bottom, and small all over, barely able to cover her chest. But it completed the outfit, and when Meaghan made her do her best “warrior pose,” Sophie was completely sold on her new look. The only problem was, Meaghan wouldn’t let her see the photos.

“Your boss says that he’ll show you soon,” she said.

“She’s right, Soph. I’ll have them ready for you by tonight. Why don’t you head back and get ready for your stream tomorrow?”

Sophie agreed, and although she was sad to see the afternoon come to an end, Meaghan agreed to let Sophie in the back again whenever she was working. She led Sophie back through the front of the store, still wearing the clothes she had modeled, and following behind her with the six big clothing bags. Getting nasty looks from the prim women shopping for underwear up front, Sophie felt vindicated, and when she got on the bus, she was thrilled to see that it was, in fact, the same bus driver she had before. And just like she had hoped, he stared so long at her boobs that she could practically register him saving the image in his head for the rest of his life. And while she didn’t give him her number, he did forget to get the fee from her.

But that little reality check didn’t deter her. As she settled in her seat, she opened up her phone, and found a text from Rob. Inside, there was a picture of an improbably large penis, glistening with cum, alongside the words, “lucky to call you mine. can’t wait for the real thing.”

Sophie’s heart just about stopped. Just like any girl, she had received unsolicited dick picks before. Mostly, they came in the video gaming forums she spent most of her free time in, and belonged to the kind of guys who gave her the creeps, even though she relished the attention. But from Rob… well, that was something she had never imagined would happen. Even when she knew he had a crush on her, she wouldn’t have thought twice about it. But things were different now. The last couple of days had opened up a whole new element of their relationship, and while it had not really been well defined so far, the message was suddenly clear. And Sophie, who had turned Rob down in the past, knew that she too had changed.

Holy… uh, oh my gosh, Sophie thought, her eyes passing over the image. Normally she would have been disgusted, so why was she suddenly so interested? Scanning left and right to make sure no one near her could see, she zoomed in. She couldn’t quite tell how big it was, but it was definitely above average. And judging by the part of his hand that showed, even that was an understatement.

Sophie bit her lip and grinned. Is this happening? Like, really happening? Before she could check herself she quickly responded with, “how am I yours?”

She clicked “send,” and held her breath. Her body felt like it was on fire, even more so than it had been that morning, or even at the clothing store. Her new panties were soaked, and she realized that she desperately wanted to plunge her fingers into the wetness between her legs. But although no one had seen her phone, the bus was still full of other people. She bit down harder on her lip, her heart pounding as she waited for the next message. When her phone buzzed, she almost dropped it.

“like, I pretty much own you now. don’t you think?”

Yeah, you do, Sophie gasped. I’m all yours. How could I have been so stupid to turn you down? I guess it doesn’t matter now. I’ll make up for it. Can I see that big… thing again? How can I prove to you that I’m a perfect match for it?

Her thumbs went wild at the touchscreen. She wrote a whole paragraph, each line more subservient than the last, before she snapped out of it. Whoa, I better slow down. I sound like a crazy slut… Rob and I are still best friends, I shouldn’t freak him out, right? Maybe he’s just teasing me. If he is, I’m going to come off like I’m crazy.

So she deleted the whole message, opened up her camera, and pushed her new leather jacket aside so one side of her chest was on display. In her new bra, her nipple may as well have been completely exposed, pushing hard against the flimsy fabric of her new tank top. She held her phone at arm's length, making sure to frame her face in the shot. Barely able to get both that and her massive boob in focus, she used her other hand to hold it up. A man sitting near her turned and watched in awe as she squeezed, took a picture, and then met his eye. Instinctively, she smiled. The man quickly turned away, knowing he had been caught. Sophie just shrugged and sent the photo to Rob, with a text reading, “all this?”

She waited for a response, her heart pounding. She tried to plan for her next stream, thinking of ways she could make enough money to buy a plane ticket to see Rob. She knew that it was completely imperative that she do so, like… that very week. All she had to do was game and be cute, and she could make enough money without even thinking. But that wouldn’t be enough. She wanted to really step it up, so that she could reward the fans she had already made, and make new ones. Plus, Rob would want her to go all out.

Before she could gather her thoughts, however, the phone buzzed again. “i wasn’t asking permission.”

Sophie melted. If only she had known this was what she wanted, she could have had it ages ago. But now that it was hers, she wasn’t going to waste time. Making sure no one saw, she spread her legs, got a quick shot of her soaking wet panties, and responded with an obedient, “yes, sir.” From there, the conversation only sped up:

Rob: that better just be a preview

Sophie: I can model more when I get back to the dorm

Rob: no, now

Sophie: i’m still on the bus

Rob: you can show me your pussy

Trembling, and her heart beating so fast she thought she would pass out, Sophie pulled her panties aside her slick, wet pussy. What am I doing? she asked. Didn’t I just say I wasn’t going to be come some sex-crazed slut? I mean… not right away, at least. But what if someone saw?

It was too late, of course. The photo was already taken, already sent.

Rob: perfect

Sophie: I didn’t know you could be like this

Rob: do you want me to stop?

Sophie: no

Rob: why not?

Sophie: because it makes me feel really hot

Rob: hot?

Sophie: like really horny

Rob: i’m looking forward to fucking you this weekend

Sophie: can I come sooner?

Rob: thats up to you. are you going to make enough money on your stream tomorrow?

Sophie: i’ll try

Rob: be a good girl and try hard. i’ll see you at your stream tomorrow.

With that, Rob ended the conversation. Puzzled at such an abrupt ending, she texted him several times, to no avail. She got home, got to the dorm, and pouted, too frustrated even to masturbate. It was only late that night that she got a response, and all it contained was an Instagram link. When Sophie clicked it, she realized it was “her” Instagram. Her eyes widening, she scrolled through some of the pictures taken that day, her massive breasts on full display, already being shared by some of her 1,000 followers.

Published 
Written by so_sofy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments