Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary Of A High School Stud: Chapter Two

"The day after Tommy lost his virginity things got even hotter"

74
11 Comments 11
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words

After hearing the news of Gary Mertz’s death, I called my assistant and told her to cancel all my productions for the next two weeks and to pay the performers their respective kill fees. When my assistant asked why, I informed her I was returning to Michigan for a funeral. After she offered her condolences, I hung up. If I had to be honest with myself, I wasn’t really going back for the services; I was going back to truly reconnect with the people who knew me long before I became Tommy Rodz.


I then walked into my library, or, as some have called it, a shrine to my glorious career. On the walls, you could see posters of my films from when adult films were shown in theaters. On the shelves, all of my video tapes, DVDs, Blu-Rays, and awards were prominently displayed. And on the bookshelf, you could peruse through all the magazines that featured pictorials and interviews with me. To the left of the bookshelf, there were two large boxes on the floor with the word memories written in black marker. Inside these boxes were the most important things from my childhood, including my high school yearbooks.


As I flipped through the one entitled "1985-1986 Memories," I was searching for any and all pictures of Kimberly Crane. While my teacher, Ms. Molly Stalling, was the one who took my virginity, Kimberly was the first girl I fucked who was my own age. When I eventually found her picture, my cock got rock-hard. She was so beautiful back then. She was a short, petite beauty who was barely 5’2 with perky 34B breasts. She also had long, beautiful brown hair that was always in a perm, and pouty lips, and she either wore short skirts or the tightest designer jeans. No matter what she wore, I was always trying to hide my stiffy whenever I saw her.


Memories started swirling around my brain. All good and all pleasurable. But the memory my mind focused on was on Thursday, October 10th, the day after the incident. It started like pretty much any other school day, with Annie, my fourteen-year-old sister yelling for me to get up at 6:30 in the morning. Even though my mom told me I could stay home for today and tomorrow, she probably wanted to talk to me about the situation. 


Since we lived in a ranch-style house, the walk from my bedroom to the kitchen was a fairly quick one, even with a quick trip to the bathroom. When I arrived in the kitchen my mom, Barbara Mitchell, was putting a plate of eggs, bacon and potatoes on the table, while my sister was frantically trying to get ready for school. 


Unlike me or my older sister Annie was too smart to go to public school. While Laurie and I got good grades as well my dad would always joke that Laurie and I were public school smart, and Annie was super smart. In elementary school, several of her teachers, and the school psychologist suggested that she wouldn’t be challenged by public school and suggested she go to Detroit Country Day or Roeper. This meant her and mom had to get up extremely early to beat traffic, just so she could make it to school on time. On the other hand, I just had to roll out of bed at seven, take a shower, eat a quick breakfast, and be at the corner to catch the bus at 7:30. 


As I started eating my mom sat down next to me and said, “Just because we’re keeping you home for the next two days it doesn’t mean you can slack off on your studies. Understand?”


“Yes Mom,” I replied between bites.


“After I drop Annie off I’ll be driving back to back to your school to meet with the principal, and Gary’s parents,” she said.


I continued eating as she continued saying, “I’ll call and tell you about the meeting when I get to the office. Any questions?” 


“Do you think they’ll expel him?” I asked as I finished my bacon.


“I have no idea,” my mom replied. “He’s been tormenting you for years, something needs to be done.”


“Agreed,” I said as I shoveled eggs in my mouth.


“Good,” she replied as she stood up and grabbed her purse. “Before I forget, Annie and I won’t be home until seven?”


“Why?” I asked.


“She has gymnastics practice after school,” my mom replied. “Do you want me to bring home Chinese food or Little Caesars?”


“Pizza Pizza please,” I replied as I finished my breakfast.


See you later tonight,” my mom said right before her and Annie walked out the front door.


I then returned to bed and jerked off two times before falling back to sleep. Around 9:30 the phone started ringing and awakened me from slumber. I got out of bed, walked to the kitchen, picked it up before saying, “Hello, Mitchell residence.”


“Hi Tommy, it’s Mom,” the voice on the other end said.


“How did the meeting go?” I asked.


“Gary is suspended for the next two weeks,” she said in a solemn tone.


“That’s it?” I stammered.


“No that’s not it,” she replied. The principal agreed that if Gary does anything to you he will be either expelled or transferred to another school.” 


“What if any of his friends do anything?” I asked.


“Then we’ll have another chat if and when that happens,” my mom replied. “We can continue this conversation when I get home.”


“Ok,” I said. “See you then.”


“Remember, I love you," she said.


"Love you too," I replied before hanging up.


I then decided it was time to start my day. My morning ritual consisted of brushing my teeth. Grabbing clean underwear and socks Jumping in the shower, jerking off, and then soaping, rinsing, shampooing, and once again rinsing. After jumping out of the shower, I’d dry my hair, and put on a clean shirt, and pants. Normally I would then go to school, but since I was home, I sat myself in front of the TV and watched reruns on channel 20.


Around one o'clock, my doorbell rang. I was half tempted not to answer it since it would take me away from watching "Get Smart," my favorite show at the time. The person ringing the doorbell was relentless; they were pushing it non-stop. I was so annoyed that I was going to answer it just so I could yell at the person. So I got off the couch, marched to the door, and looked through the peephole. As I peered through it, my frustration subsided when I saw Kimberly Crane on the other side, still pressing away.


She looked stunning. She was wearing her letter jacket, cheerleading sweater, and skirt. My body started shaking nervously as I unlocked the door, turned the knob, and let her inside.


“Hey Tommy,” she said after walking into my house for the first time since 1979. She then took off her sweater and made herself comfortable on the couch. 


“What are you doing here?” I asked with a slight stutter.


“I came to see how you were doing,” she said as she quickly spread her legs, revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties. “I heard what Gary did to you yesterday, and I was worried. Remember we used to play all the time, why did we stop hanging out?”


“You destroyed my Battlestar Galactica Viper,” I replied.


“I don’t even know what that means,” she said laughing.


I wanted to tell her all about the mythos of Battlestar Galactica, but I didn’t think she would be interested. Instead, we started talking about the good old days when we played in the park, in her basement, or in mine with other random kids who lived on the surrounding streets.


“Those days were so much fun,” she said. “Do you have any pictures from back then?”


“Actually, I do," I replied. "My mom made a photo album for me. It’s in my bedroom; do you want me to go get it?"


"I’ll go with you," she said, smiling. "I want to see if your bedroom still looks the same."


Thirty seconds later, we were in my room. Kimberly sat on the bed as I rummaged through the closet, looking for the photo album. As I did that, she said, "Do you remember we would spend hours in here playing with Colorforms and games like Monopoly and Sorry?"


"I remember that; in fact, I still have that game right here," I said as I grabbed it off the top shelf. "We can play it if you want to."


When I turned around I immediately dropped the game as I saw her legs spread open, and her right hand lightly touching her pussy. As I tried picking the pieces that were scattered all over the floor she looked me in the eyes, licked her lips right before saying, “Instead of doing that I think we should make new memories.”


“What do you mean?” I stupidly said as my throbbing hard cock wanted to be freed from my jeans.


"You’re the talk of the school, Tommy Mitchell," she said as she tasted the juices from her pussy. "All the girls who are in your public speaking class were in shock when they saw what you were packing. Now I want to see it too, pretty please.”


I stared at her intensely as I dropped my baggy pants and boxers to the floor, kicked them to the side, and started stroking my girthy thiurteen-inch cock.


"Oh my god, Tommy," she said as she continued masturbating, "It’s even bigger than I imagined."


I continued pleasuring myself as Kimberly got off my bed. The second she stood up, she took off her short cheerleading skirt. She then took her sweater off and threw it on the floor before she started walking towards me.


As she inched closer, I couldn’t help but think of all the rumors about Kimberly Crane that circulated around the school. According to my friend Berine, she had been on a fucking spree after turning sixteen. He had heard that she spread her legs for the varsity football, basketball, and baseball teams. I don’t know if that was real or fantasy, but what I did know was that if any of that was true, it made her even hotter.


The journey from my bed to where I was standing took Kimberly less than three seconds. By the time she was standing inches away, the only thing that stopped us from standing body-to-body was my enlarged dick. She watched me stroke it as she said, “Do you fantasize about me when you do that?”


“Yes,” I replied.


“What do we do?” she asked.


“We kiss,” I replied.


"Like this?" she said as my face leaned in toward hers. Her breath smelled minty fresh the first time our lips touched. She then opened her mouth and invited my tongue to enter and play with hers. While we French kissed, her right hand joined mine on my cock, and we started stroking in synchronicity.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn


When our lips finally separated, she said, "Do you think about kissing and sucking my titties?"


"Yes," I replied as my lips moved down from her lips, taking a slight detour before putting my lips on her erect nipples. I gave equal attention to her left and right breasts by sucking, licking, and kissing them.


She then asked, “Do you fantasize about me sucking your cock?”


“I do,” I replied.


Kimberly then got on her knees, put both hands around my dick, and started stroking. She laughed as she said, "Compared to other cocks, yours makes my hands look small."


She jerked me off for a minute or two before her lips started kissing and licking every inch of it, including my balls. Once she finished doing that, she spit on it and slowly slid it into her mouth. Like Ms. Stalling, he attempted to deep-throat it, but her gag reflex kept getting in the way. But she didn’t let that stop her from giving me the best blow-jobs I’ve had so far. While Ms. Stalling was enthusiastic about sucking my cock, Kimberly seemed to enjoy it more than my teacher did.


Kimberly then took my cock out of her mouth, looked up, and said, "Are you ready to lose your virginity?"


I then proudly said, “I’m not a virgin!”


She looked severely disappointed after hearing that. She started pouting as she asked, “Who got to you first?”


“Someone you don’t know,” I replied. “However, you will be the first girl from our school that I’ve had sex with.”


Upon hearing that, her smile returned. She then stood up, grabbed me by the hand, and walked me back to my bed. After she plunked her petite body back onto my bed, she got on her back, spread her legs, and said, "Show me what you got, Tommy Mitchell."


I then got between her legs and shoved my face into her wet cunt. My tongue explored every inch of it before it started focusing on her clit. Her body started quivering as my tongue made contact, and when I inserted three fingers into her tight pussy, her moaning got louder and her body trembled with orgasmic bliss.


When it came to sex, I was still an amateur. I had no idea what I had done to make her cum like that. While I made Ms. Stalling cum, it wasn’t as intense as Kimberly’s. So when she asked me to do that again, I tried my best to duplicate what I had done before. While I made her cum, it wasn’t as spectacular as her previous orgasm.


"Please fuck me," she then squealed.


I then stood up, remained between her legs, and since her cunt was much tighter than Ms. Stallings, I slowly inserted it into her tunnel of love. As the tip of my junk spread her eager beaver, her body once again started trembling with orgasmic bliss. By the time I was all the way in, she had cum three more times. While I fucked her at a moderate pace, she started rubbing her clit as she told me how good my cock made her feel.


Several long minutes later, she had me get on the bed and lay on my back so she could suck my cock. After telling me that I tasted so good, she climbed on top and started riding me. As her pussy engulfed my rod, she complained of a little pain, but as soon as it was all the way in, she rode it like an experienced rodeo cowgirl.


As she leaned down to kiss me, my hands grabbed each one of her ass cheeks and started lifting her up and down. Using my butt, I thrusted upward, forcing my cock even deeper into her cunt. After bringing her to yet another orgasm, she said, "I’m so glad you’re not a virgin."


“Me too,” I replied as she continued riding me.


After a while, I was sick of this position. I wanted to see her on all fours. She happily obliged. I got behind her, and we continued fucking. As her moans got louder, the speed of my thrusts got faster, and I started grunting.


“Are you about to cum?” she asked.


“I think so,” I replied.


"Don’t cum inside me," she emphatically stated. "Cum on my ass."


I slid my cock in and out of her four or five more times before I could feel that it was ready to explode. I instantly removed it and started stroking it. Less than a second later, I sprayed her ass, back, and bed with my love goo.


“Did you get any on my hair?” she screamed.


“Nope,” I said as I collapsed next to her on the bed.


“Please get me a towel,” she said in a rather bitchy tone.


So I got out of bed, went to the hall closet, grabbed a towel, and returned to my room.


Can you please clean my back?” she asked.


As I wiped her clean, she said, "Sorry for acting like a bitch. I didn’t mean to yell at you."


“It’s okay,” I said.


“Still friends?” she asked right before kissing me.


"Yes," I replied. "Can I ask you something?"


“Of course,” she said as she started lightly playing with her pussy.


“How was I?” I nervously asked.


"You were great," she said. "No one has made cum as many times as you have. And I’ve never felt so much cum get shot on me before."


“That’s a normal amount for me,” I stated.


“Really?” she asked.


“Yes,” I replied.


“Prove it,” she said, eyeing my still-erect penis. “Jerk off and let me see your shower of cum.


As I started stroking, she got on the floor and started playing with her pussy. I desperately wanted to fuck her instead of doing this. I couldn’t believe that I was jealous of her finger as she slid it in and out of her privates. I picked up the pace of my jerking. As I quickly slid my hand up and down my large shaft, I could feel that it was once again ready to explode. She looked on in awe as my fluids shot up and splattered all over my body and bed. Kimberly got up off the floor and returned to the bed so she could lick me clean.


For the next hour, we just lay in each other's arms, kissing and talking. I asked her if the rumors about her were true. She told me that most of them were true. After she lost her virginity a few days past her sixteenth birthday, she constantly needed sex. Whether it was from a male, female, or herself, she needed to cum just to get through the day. When I told her I felt the same way, she smiled and kissed me before saying, "I’m glad."


After making out for the next fifteen minutes, she looked at the clock and said, "I have to be at cheer practice in an hour; would you mind if I took a quick bath?"


“Go ahead,” I replied as I watched her walk out of the room. “Fresh towels are in the hall closet.”


“Okay,” she replied.


While I was removing my jizz-soaked sheets from the bed, I realized that I had to pee, so I ran to the bathroom in my mom’s room to relieve myself. On the way back to my room, I could hear Kimberly moaning in the bathroom. So I quietly opened the door and watched her masturbate with one hand as she played with her soapy breasts with the other.


I then walked into the bathroom and dangled my cock in front of her face. She smiled at me before she started sucking. Kimberly did that for several minutes before she begged me to fuck her. So I got into the tub with her, grabbed her by the hands, and lifted her up. We then passionately kissed for several minutes before my mouth moved down to her titties and my fingers started playing with her pussy. I then got on my knees and licked her cunt while she begged me to fuck her.


After I stood up, I got behind her as she bent over and clutched onto the sink before I started pounding away.


“Go faster,” she demanded as I started to increase the tempo of the thrusts.


For the next several minutes, I fucked her from behind and made her cum two more times. She then dropped to her knees and once again started sucking my cock. When I told her I was ready to blow, she told me to shoot it down her throat. Kimberly tried her best to swallow my entire load, but she couldn’t; most of it slid down her face. That didn’t stop me from kissing her.


After drying ourselves off, we returned to my bedroom to get dressed. As she put on her skirt, I asked, "Do you ever wear panties to practice?"


“Of course I do,” she said laughing. “They’re in my car.”


Once our clothes were on, I walked her to the front and started kissing her.


"Stop," she said with a whisper. "If we continue doing this, I’ll never leave."


Okay,” I said as I pulled my lips away from hers.


“I really want to stay,” she said as she pulled me in for one more kiss.


“Then stay,” I replied as I reached my hand between her legs and started playing with her pussy.


"I can’t," she said as I inserted two fingers into it. "If I’m late for practice, the coach will be angry."


“We don’t want that to happen,” I said as my fingers brought her to her final orgasm of the day, or at least with me.

She then removed my hand from her cooter as she said, "You’re amazing, Tommy Mitchell.

I blushed as she gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking out the door. Before her feet touched the porch, she turned around and said, "What are you doing on Saturday night?"


"I work until seven," I replied. "After that, I’ll probably go see "Silver Bullet" with some friends at work."


“Or you could come over to my place,” she said. “My mom will be out of town, and I’m having some friends over.”


“You’re inviting me to a party?” I asked.


“Yes,” she replied. “Are you going to come? It’ll be more fun than a horror movie.”


“I’ll be there,” I replied. “Do I need to bring anything?


"Just yourself," she said, grinning.


And just like that, she was gone. I then went upstairs, put my sheets and blanket in the hamper, and cleaned the remaining cum stains from the tiled wall that surrounded the bathtub. When I was finished, I returned to the living room and watched TV until my mom and little sister returned home.


I then closed the yearbook, and I wondered if I would see Kimberly during my trip home. The last time I saw her was in April 1994, a few weeks before her wedding. She came out to Los Angeles because she was having doubts about getting married. We shacked up at the Chateau Marmont and fucked each other’s brains out. She told me that she wished she could do what I did—fuck for a living—but she was too scared to do so. Instead, she chose a life with fewer obstacles, a steady job, and a fiance who could give her a safe, ordinary, and boring life.

Published 
Written by TheRealRobertBob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments