Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary Of A High School Stud: Chapter Three

"Tommy gets invited to a party he'll never forget."

57
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
6.1k words 6.1k words

I hate nostalgia. I consider it a powerful drug. When you believe the good old days were the best time of your life, you’re not living in the moment, and you might truly be missing out on the best time of your life. My personal belief is that every day should be better than the last, and you should never dwell on things you missed out on or wrong decisions you’ve made because they were never meant to be.

Yet after I arrived at Detroit Metro Airport, I suddenly felt nostalgic. There were so many places I wanted to visit to see if they were still around. Once I got my rental car, I immediately knew where I wanted to go first: the K-Mart where I used to work.

When I finally arrived, I saw that the once-thriving strip mall anchored by the big red K was deserted. The Coney Island restaurant I sometimes ate at is now forgotten except by those who ate there. The K-Mart was now filled with the ghosts of Blue Light Specials, and the floor filled with memories of a red-vested army armed only with pricing guns.

As I peered into the store's dirty windows, I could see the customer service desk and imagined hearing Mrs. Russell, the store manager, on the intercom ordering me to do a cart run. Just thinking about that caused the memories to start flooding my mind. While I had friends at school, it was here that I met my crew. When we all worked on Friday and Saturday nights, we would usually go grab dinner and then go to a late movie. If it weren't for working at this shitty job, I wouldn’t have met the people who stuck with me during the good and bad times in the two years I worked there. It was here I met one of the most important people in my life, the mother of two of my children, my co-star, and my soulmate, Jane Hayes.

It’s weird, but back then, I didn’t see Jane as hot. While I had a crush on her, I just saw her as my movie buddy. She loved horror films as much as I did. I would share my Fangoria issues with her, and she would recommend videos that I should rent. Whenever we went to the movies, she would sit next to me and clutch my arm whenever she got scared. My co-worker Howie Dean said that if I ever wanted to fuck her, she’d probably be down.

Before Ms. Stalling, I was too much of a coward to ask her out, let alone ask if she wanted to fuck. Back then, I was so worried about her rejecting me and no longer wanting to be friends that I was too blind to realize that she probably liked me as much as I liked her.

Jane was a quiet seventeen-year-old who went to Farmington High. She wore glasses and always had her long, reddish-brown hair in a ponytail. She was 5’5, 104 lbs, and always hid her 34D-22-34 figure under baggy clothes. She started at K-Mart a week after I did, and together we stocked housewares and bathroom accessories. She really wanted to work in clothes but wasn’t allowed to because her mom managed that department. Her mom and Ralph, the stockroom manager, who was her mom’s boyfriend, always kept an eye on her and made veiled threats to anyone who hit on her. He never did that to me because, if I had to guess, they saw me as a nice guy who would never move beyond the friend zone.

Saturday, October 12th, 1985, was my first public appearance since the incident. I nervously walked through work’s doors a little before eleven in the morning. That meant I had a few minutes to walk around the store before clocking in. After saying hello to several of my coworkers, I saw Jane putting up a new end cap of towels.

“Hey Jane,” I said as I waved my hand.

"Hi, Tommy," she said, smiling. "I have good news and bad news; which one do you want to hear first?"

“The bad news,” I replied.

"The bad news is that Howie Dean, the twins, and Danny from sporting goods are not going to be able to go to the movies tonight," she said. "The good news is I can still go, so it’ll be just you and me."

“I've got some bad news, too," I replied. "I got invited to a party tonight and won’t be able to go either."

Right after those words came out of my mouth, I could tell she was disappointed and upset. Seeing her that way broke my heart. To make things better, I asked, "Would you like to go to the party with me?"

“Yes,” she squealed. “It’s a date.”

As I walked to the employee area to clock in, I was confused by what she meant by date. Did it mean we were going to the party as a couple, or did she mean something more casual? I also wondered if it was cool that I invited her, and I hoped it wouldn’t make Kimberly mad.

After punching the time clock, I didn’t have much time to internalize what she meant because Saturday at K-Mart was always busy, but this one was busier than most. Everyone was in there stocking up on Halloween candy, decorations, and costumes. I spent more time in the parking lot getting carts than I did stocking shelves. I hated getting carts. It was the worst part of my job. The only thing worse than that was when my mom visited the store with Frank.

I did not like Frank; I thought my mom could do better. For whatever reason, she liked him, and at least once a month, he would spend a Saturday at our place. Whenever he was there she did her best to make sure Annie and I would be someplace else. She stopped at the cart corral and asked me, “If I wouldn’t mind finding somewhere else to stay.”

“Where am I supposed to go?” I asked.

"Ask one of your little friends," she replied. "Annie is at Grandma's; I guess if you skipped spending time with your friends tonight, I could drive you there after work."

“That’s okay,” I replied. “I’m sure one of them will let me crash at their place.”

"That’s what I like hearing," Frank said, walking up to my mom holding a box of rubbers.

“Don’t forget to call me when you know where you’re staying,” my mom said.

"Leave a message on the machine, because your mom will be too busy to answer," Frank said as he patted my mom on her butt.

“Frank, you’re terrible,” my mom said, laughing.

“Hey, kid,” Frank said as he showed me the pack of condoms. “Do you think you can use your employee discount on these?”

“You’re embarrassing him,” my mom said in a scolding tone.

"Compared to getting depantsed in class, this is nothing," Frank said, laughing.

"Frank!" my mom quietly yelled. "Get in line."

“Yes, ma’am,” he said as he walked toward the registers.

“He didn’t mean it,” my mom said. “He’s just going through some things.”

“He’s always going through some things,” I replied.

"We’ll talk about it tomorrow," my mom said. "Just remember, I love you."

“I love you too,” I replied before she walked to meet Frank at the register.

A little bit after five, Jane approached me as she was walking out and said, "I’m going to go home and change and should be back here around seven."

“Cool,” I replied.

She then asked, "Do you have your mom’s car, or do you need me to drive?"

“I think you know the answer to that,” I said with a slight chuckle.

“Alright,” she said. “I’ll pick you up around seven.”

For the next ninety minutes, I gathered copious amounts of carts, cleaned up a dropped bottle of wine, and even stocked some shelves. Around 6:30, I was paged to the customer service desk. When I arrived there, Ethel, one of the supervisors, said, "Phone call on line three."

“Thank you,” I said as I picked up the phone. “Hello, this is Tommy. How may I help you?”

“Hey Tommy, this is Kimberly,” the voice on the other end of the phone said. “Just wanted to see if you were still coming tonight?”

“Yes,” I replied. “What time should I be there?”

“Eight o’clock on the dot,” she replied.

"Would it be cool if I brought someone?" I asked.

“Depends on who it is,” she replied.

“My friend Jane,” I said.

“Of course,” she said. “See you at eight.”

“See you then,” I said before hanging up the phone.

As I started walking away from the customer service desk, Ethel said, “No personal phone calls, unless it’s an emergency.”

“Got it,” I replied as I returned to my department to finish off my shift.

The next twenty-five minutes dragged on and on and on. I couldn’t wait to clock out and go to my first high school party. I wondered if it would get crazy like the ones in the movies. Howie told me that when his brother was sixteen, he threw a party and only invited the popular kids. He said they ignored him and trashed the house. His parents used his college fund to pay for the damages; that’s why he remained at home and worked full-time as an assistant manager at Arby’s. I also had a minor panic attack as I worried that Gary might show up and what would happen if he did.

After my shift, I waited outside for Jane. She wasn’t there at five after seven, seven-fifteen, or seven-thirty. I was getting anxious. I was worried that Jane got into a car accident as she was driving to pick me up. If she wasn’t here by seven forty-five, I would walk to the party. That would suck because I really wanted to hang out with Jane, but I also wanted to be at Kimberly’s as close to eight as possible.

A minute before my Casio watch reached my self-imposed deadline, Jane arrived in her blue 1982 Ford Escort. Sorry, I’m late," she said after rolling down the window. "I couldn’t figure out what to wear."

I was stunned, because I had never seen Jane dressed so sexy. She was wearing a tight red dress that showed off her beautiful large breasts. She also had on long black boots and wore the reddest lipstick. As I got into her car, I said, “I think you figured it out.”

“I wanted to look my best for our first date,” she said.

“So this is a date?” I asked.

"Of course, it is," she said as she started driving her car and parked it in a remote part of the lot. "I told the others that the movie was canceled so we could be alone. Because you didn’t seem to realize that I’ve been subtly hitting on you for the last two months, I finally decided to make my move."

I just sat there in silence, trying to process all of this. Yes, I had a crush on Jane. Yes, I’ve jerked off fantasizing about her. And yes, we were good friends. If we started something and it ended badly, our friendship would end, and that was something I couldn’t handle.

"I bared my soul to you, and you can’t say anything?" She asked as if she were about to start crying. "Don’t you like me as much as I like you?"

I took a deep breath before I said, “I like you a lot.”

She then smiled before kissing me. "You’re a good smoocher, Tommy Mitchell," she whispered between kisses.

“I’ve been getting a lot of practice lately,” I whispered between lip locks.

"You know, we can skip this party and go back to my place," she said.

"Tempting," I replied. "But I can’t; I promised Kimberly that I’d be there."

“If this party sucks, we leave and go back to my place for our own party,” she said.

“Where’s your mom?” I asked.

“She and Ralph went to Kalamazoo for a concert,” she said. “My mom said they’d probably be too drunk to drive home, so they got a motel.”

“Always good to be safe,” I said.

“So, do we have a deal?” she asked.

“What deal?” I responded.

“If the party sucks, we leave,” she responded in a slightly annoying tone.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Great,” she said with a smile. “I need one more thing from you.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

"The directions to the party," she said, laughing.

As we drove there, I was secretly hoping the party would be lame so we could leave early. I really wanted to go back to her place and “party." I’m pretty sure by partying, she meant fucking and didn’t mean watching horror films. Though I would’ve been okay with that too.

The worst part about the short drive to Kimberly’s was that we had to pass my house. As we did that, I could see Frank’s Pontiac Firebird parked on the driveway. I could only imagine what they were doing, And the thought of that made me angry. Everyone, from my grandma to Dorthy, my mom’s best friend, and even my dad, told her that he was taking advantage of her. However, she refused to listen.

Seven blocks later, we pulled up in front of Kimberly’s. It was a beautiful colonial house with a gigantic pool in the backyard. When I was a kid, I had a lot of good times playing here. Kimberly and her older sister had the best birthday parties. Their parents made sure no one left empty-handed, so every kid left with a gift bag full of candies and little toys. As I rang the doorbell, I had a feeling this party was going to be better than all of her birthday parties combined.

Seconds later, Kimberly answered the door. She was dressed like Jennifer Beals in "Flashdance." If you’re not familiar with the reference, that meant she was wearing a large gray sweatshirt and little else. When she greeted me with a hug, her sweatshirt lifted up to reveal that she was wearing a white thong. After the hug ended, she looked at Jane and asked, "Who’s your cute friend?"

“This is my friend Jane,” I replied.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Kim said right before giving her a hug. “Come on in.”

As we walked inside the house, I noticed nobody in it. There was no evidence that a party was taking place. Jane was obviously as confused as I was because she asked, "Are we the first to arrive?"

Kimberly laughed as she said, "You’re actually the last; everyone’s already down in the basement. So follow me."

The sound of loud music could be clearly heard as we walked down the stairs. But when we got to the bottom of the stairs, I could only see two people: Mary Sterling and Nikki Willis. They were sitting on the couch in the finished basement, listening to 96.3 WHYT on the fancy stereo. There was a Papa Romano’s pizza box on the floor that was only missing three slices. Both of them were sipping on Bartles & Jaymes Wine Coolers. Kimberly walked behind the basement bar, and as she opened the fridge, she asked, "Do you want something to drink?"

"I’ll have a wine cooler, please," Jane replied.

"What about you, Tommy?" she asked as she grabbed two wine coolers.

“I’ll have a Coke,” I replied.

"No Coke, just Pepsi," she said as she grabbed me an ice-cold can.

“I didn’t know you watched Saturday Night Live?” I asked as she handed me the can.

"I don’t; it’s just something my dad says all the time," she replied as we walked toward the large L-shaped couch where the other girls were sitting.

As I sat down between Kimberly and Jane, I asked, “I thought you said you were having a party.”

Kimberly laughed as she said, "This is a small, intimate party. Were you expecting something bigger?"

“I honestly didn’t know what to expect,” I said.

“Expect to have a lot of fun,” she said as she stood up. “Girls, you already know Tommy Mitchell, but you don’t know his friend Jane.”

"Where’s his daughter, Judy?" Mary asked, chuckling to herself as she took another sip from her wine cooler.

This is my funny friend, Mary Sterling," Kimberly said. "I’ve known her my entire life; she’s like a sister to me. Tommy, do you remember her?"

“Of course I do,” I replied. “It’s good to see you again.”

“You too,” she said.

It had been a long time since I’d seen Mary Sterling. I think the last time I saw her was at our eighth-grade graduation. Back then, she was a short, bossy kid. At sixteen, she was extremely beautiful. Compared to me, she was still short. She stood at 5’2 and had shoulder-length black hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was wearing a black shirt and a white t-shirt that covered her 114 lbs, 34B-28-33 figure.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane

"It's nice to meet you," Jane said as she walked over to Mary and gave her a hug.

Mary then stood up and said, “It’s nice to meet you,” before giving Jane a passionate kiss.

 "Hi, Tommy," Nikki Willis said as she stood up, walked over to me, and gave me a hug.

“Hi, Nikki,” I said as I continued hugging her.

Jane then walked behind me and tapped me on the shoulder as she said, “Why don’t you introduce me?”

“Nikki, this is my friend Jane,” I said as I broke away from our hug.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Jane said as she gave Nikki a hug.

Nikki was adorably cute. She had shoulder-length, dyed blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Compared to everyone else in the room, she was definitely the shortest. She stood 4’11, weighed 99 lbs, and sported a 34B-22-32 figure that was covered by a black WRIF t-shirt and tight jeans.

After all the introductions were made, we all sat back on the couch except for Kimberly. She stood in front of us as her erect nipples tried to burst through the gray sweater. She looked over at Jane and asked, "How long have you known Tommy?"

“A few months,” Jane replied. “We work together.”

“Are you the one who took his virginity?” Kimberly asked as she leaned in toward Jane.

“You’re not a virgin?” Jane asked as she winked at me.

“So you don’t know Tommy’s big secret?” she asked Jane.

“No,” she replied.

Nikki then squealed, “Gary Mertz ripped down his pants during speech class, and he has a giant penis.”

Mary then said, “I want to see it.”

“So do I,” Jane said curiously.

Mary got on the floor and was about to unleash the beast. Before she had a chance to complete her mission, Kimberly slapped her hands off my pants as she said, "No, no, no, since we’re celebrating Nikki’s belated sixteenth birthday, and her birthday wish is to lose her virginity, so we’re going to let her do the honors. Nikki, are you ready?"

“Yes,” Nikki said as she excitedly stood up, walked over to me, got on her knees, and started to unbutton and unzip my pants. Her hands started shaking as she felt my hard-throbbing cock, bulging, as her hands started pulling my pants and boxers to the floor. She screamed, “It’s so huge,” as she intently stared at it while lightly stroking my enlarged meat rocket.

Jane looked shocked as well, and Nikki pressed her arm next to my unit as she gleefully exclaimed, “It’s almost as big as my arm.”

You could tell that Mary wanted my cock. She started ravenously sucking it like a glutton after pushing Nikki out of the way. She was one of those girls who got everything she wanted, and if she didn't, there would be hell to pay. Unfortunately, she saw Nikki as someone who should wait for her turn instead of being first in line.

As Mary’s mouth engulfed my cock and balls, I watched Kimberly and Jane undress. As Mary’s tongue gently circled the tip of my penis, I watched Kimberly and Jane masturbate each other. While Mary deeply throated me, I watched Nikki shed her clothes and was mesmerized by her blonde, hairy beaver. Kimberly and Jane’s pubic regions were nicely manicured, and since Mary was still clothed, I had no idea her pussy hair was wild or mild.

Nikki sat on the floor with her legs spread eagle. She eagerly watched Mary fuck me with her mouth while playing with herself. I could see her salivate as my penis moved in and out of Mary’s mouth. I could also see Jane eating Kimberly out on the couch as her body convulsed with orgasmic bliss. I then looked down at Mary and whispered, “It’s Nikki’s turn.”

Mary did not look pleased as those words flowed through her ears. She stopped sucking my dick long enough to say, “I’m not even close to being done with you," before returning it to her mouth.

“But for right now, I’m done with you,” I said as I removed my dong from between her lips and walked over to Nikki. 

She immediately got on her knees and started touching and stroking it before putting it in her mouth. She awkwardly fumbled her tongue as it circled my cock. Not that I was an expert at getting blowjobs; I could instantly tell that she did not have the skills and finesse of Kimberly, Mary, and especially Ms. Molly Stalling. I then began to wonder if Ms. Stalling found me to be awkward and inexperienced in comparison to her other lovers, as my tongue played in her pussy. Due to her being a teacher, she gave me instructions on how to please her on the path of losing my virginity. I wasn’t doing the same for Nikki for one simple reason: I still didn’t know what I was doing.

While I’ve had more pussy than I could ever dream of after losing my innocence to my public speaking teacher, I still had no idea what I was actually doing. I was still the same dorky kid I was before I became the talk of the school after Gary depantsed me and exposed my thirteen-inch penis. My cock was the only reason Kimberly came over to my house and invited me to this party. The sudden attention felt better than not being noticed by the girls I secretly lusted after.

Jane was the only girl who actually noticed me. While she looked impressed at what I had packed between my legs, she actually knew me. She knew that my top 5 movies of all time were The Planet of the Apes (I968), Star Wars (1977), Empire Strikes Back (1980), Strange Brew (1983), and Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981). Just as I knew that her top 5 movies of all time were Halloween (1978), The Evil Dead (1981), Alien (1979), Just One of the Guys (1985), and Fame (1980), I also knew that she was afraid of spiders, loved hot sauce, and drank copious amounts of coffee, especially when we would go to Denny’s after the movies. One thing I didn’t know about her was that she loved women almost as much as men. As I peered over in her direction, I saw her licking Kimberly’s snatch as she finger-fucked the now-naked Mary at the same time. I wanted her so bad, but I knew that before I could fuck her, I needed to pop Nikki’s cherry.

I looked down at Nikki as she was kissing my penis and asked, “Do you want to fuck?”

She nervously looked up at me and said, "I think so.”

I grabbed her by the hand and helped her up from the floor. We walked over to the couch, where she lay on it, and started playing with her furry blonde beaver. I moved her toward the edge of it, got on my knees, and then placed my tongue in her holiest of holes. Nikki was enjoying it from the second my mouth made an impact with her wet tunnel of love. She giggled and quivered as her clit felt something other than her fingers for the first time. When I inserted a single finger, she let out an orgasmic moan. This moan got the attention of Kimberly, Mary, and Jane. They stopped their ménage à trois, got off the couch, and got on their knees around me as my tongue and finger were taking Nikki to sensual heights.

As my tongue was giving Nikki’s clit a light lashing, Kimberly whispered, “Let me taste it,” into my ear.

I stood up and let Kimberly slide in. She started eating Nikki’s cunt with such enthusiasm that you could tell that she'd been waiting to do that for a long, long time. Jane and Mary immediately started sucking my cock while I watched their every move. Jane took my cock out of her mouth and slid it between her bountiful D-cup breasts. 

“Do you like that?” she asked as she jerked me off with her tits.

“Yes,” I moaned as the precum started spilling out of my sausage.

Just as Mary regained control of my cock, Kimberly turned toward us and said, “She’s ready for you, Tommy.”

Kimberly and Mary spread Nikki’s legs for me as I slowly approached her virgin pussy. I could tell she was visibly nervous. Kimberly noticed that as well, as she said, “It’ll only hurt for a second.” As the tip of my cock started entering her, the only thing I could hear was A-HA’s hit song “Take on Me” as WHYT started playing it. Everyone remembers that song for its then-groundbreaking music video, but Nikki and, I would remember this song for an entirely different reason because as the chorus started playing, my dick fully entered her, and she was no longer a virgin.

At that moment, Kimberly kissed her on the lips after she said, “You’re finally a woman.”

Nikki’s pussy was tight. I felt like my unit was trapped in a vice lock. Except this vice lock offered pleasure instead of pain. Seven thrusts in, she started feeling more comfortable with a penis slowly moving in and out of her. Her cries have been replaced with moans of pleasure. She even asked me to go faster, which I did. Before I started fucking Nikki, I knew this was going to be quick. Thirty thrusts later, I knew I was ready to explode. Since I didn’t want any babies, I quickly took my dong out of her and glazed her body with a massive load. Kimberly, Mary, and Jane descended on her like vultures and licked clean as I collapsed onto the couch and started playing with my soft, sticky dick.

After Nikki bragged about how great it felt, Kimberly took her upstairs to take a shower. Mary and Jane started masturbating in front of me. As they begged for my cock to once again get hard. Back then, I had plenty of stamina. All I needed to get hard was looking at pussy, and at that moment in time, I had two beautiful girls praising themselves on both sides of me. Mary made her move, but I pushed her away as I said, “Selfish girls need to wait.”

“But I want it now!” she begged.

“So does Jane!” I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand and walked up two flights of stairs to the master bedroom. Mary followed us up there as she continued to beg for my cock. 

In the upstairs bathroom, three doors down from Kimberly’s parents room, we could hear moans and no water. I was getting hornier just hearing the soundtrack of their lovemaking. Jane started sucking my cock as Mary furiously masturbated. After several minutes of sucking, she climbed on top of me and started riding. I placed my hands under her butt and lifted her up and down my shaft. “You feel so good,” she moaned as she orgasmed. She eventually got tired of riding me and got on all fours as I entered her from behind. 

“Fuck me faster,” she yelled as she started eating Mary out.

Fucking her was different. Compared to the others, I really liked her. As I was pounding her, part of me wished that we skipped this party and went to her place instead, like she originally suggested. That way, I could have her all to myself instead of sharing ourselves with others. While I was lost in thoughts of what if I could tell, I was ready to blow my load. When I tried taking my cock out, she said, “Cum inside me, I’m on the pill.” So I pounded harder and faster until I filled her love cavity with my jizz.

After removing my still-hard dong from her twat, Mary started to lunge for it. Jane stopped her as she said, “If you want Tommy to fuck you, you have to lick my pussy clean. Jane then put her back to the headboard of the bed and spread her legs. Mary then got between them and licked up the cum that was leaking out of her. As she was doing that, I spread Mary’s legs and slowly entered her warm, wet, black-haired, covered pussy from behind.

As my penis slid in and out of her, she stopped paying attention to Jane’s cunt. Mary then begged to watch me fuck her. So I flipped her onto her back. She fingered her clit as I drilled my cock deep into her. Her moans filled the room as Jane masturbated while watching us. Jane then stood up and lowered herself onto Mary's face. She started bouncing up and down as Mary’s tongue fucked Jane’s sweet pussy.

It felt like the three of us were stuck in our pleasure bubble. We didn’t see or hear Kimberly or Nikki enter the room. We didn’t see or hear Kimberly sticking a dildo into Nikki. We didn’t hear Nikki moaning in ecstasy as Kimberly thrust her fist into Nikki’s no longer virginal cunt. We didn’t see or hear Nikki making Kimberly cum when she put her finger in her asshole. We didn’t know they were there until after I shot my load all over Mary’s stomach. 

Kimberly sat next to me on the bed as Nikki licked my jizz off of Mary’s stomach, and Jane dined at Mary’s Y. She smiled at me and said, “Are you having a good time?”

“Yes,” I replied right before kissing her.

“We haven’t been able to spend much time together,” she said before kissing me back.

“Let’s change that,” I replied before sticking my tongue into her mouth.

As I looked down, I saw her perky nipples standing at attention. I then wrapped my hands around her 34B breasts and started sucking. I started with her left before moving to her right. I continued kissing my way down toward her recently shaved cunt, but I made a pit stop at her stomach. I licked her belly button before heading down to my final destination. 

I spread her pussy lips and lightly slapped her clit. 

“I like that,” she said. “Hit it harder. 

I then smacked it so hard that the other girls heard the slap and Kimberly’s moans. They masturbated each other as they watched me kiss, lick, and finger fuck Kimberly’s cunt. They started rubbing faster as Kimberly’s eyes rolled back, as she let out an orgasmic moan of ecstasy.

Several minutes later, all the girls were on their knees, taking turns sucking my cock. If I had to rate them, Jane would be number one. At seventeen, she was more skilled than the others. She was able to deep-throat my entire thirteen-inch cock without gagging. Kimberly clocked in at number two. She was an enthusiastic cocksucker; however, her gag reflex prevented her from being a great one. Mary was at number three. Her blowjobs were good, but nothing special. Nikki was at number four. Back then, I thought that was due to the fact that tonight was her first night of being sexually active. What we would find out later was that men weren’t her thing. At prom, she drunkenly announced that she was a lesbian and was in love with Kimberly Crane. That did not end well. 

After my penis was once again nice and hard, I laid back on the bed and started stroking it. Kimberly then climbed on top and started riding me. As she bounced up and down on it, I stuck my finger in her ass. That drove her wild. She started riding it with wild abandon until she achieved what she called the most intense orgasm of her life (so far).

Kimberly then got on her back before I resumed fucking her. Nikki, Jane, and May lay side by side masturbating as they watched Kimberly’s body quiver as she had another, but less intense, orgasm. I then removed my dick from Kimberly and walked to the end of the bed, where I thrust my junk inside of Jane.

"Tommy, you feel so good,” she moaned as I started fucking her at an increased speed.

When Jane came, her body trembled with glee. For a slight second, I thought she might spontaneously combust. As soon as her body calmed down, I reinserted my dick and made her body quake all over again. 

It was now Mary’s turn. To be honest, I always hated her. Back in elementary and middle school, she was always mean to me. When I found out that she and her parents were moving to Farmington Hills, I celebrated the fact that she would not be going to the same high school as me. But as much as I hated her, I actually found her incredibly attractive. So without hesitation, I once again slid my dick into her, and she became the first girl that I ever hated. While I was pretty sure Mary hated me as much as I hated her, we definitely had chemistry. She grabbed my ass and pushed me deeper into her pussy as she wrapped her legs around me to a point where I couldn’t move. Once she set me free and I was able to slide my dick in and out of her at an insane speed, Mary lightly squirted as I brought her to climax.

I was ready to cum, but I wanted one more taste of Nikki. I quickly entered her and started pounding away. She bit her lip as she watched Kimberly play with herself. As Kimberly pinched Nikki’s nipples, I was only a few thrusts away from cumming. So I let all the girls know what was about to happen. They all got on their knees on the floor. After several strokes, I unleashed another large load that covered their faces and the rug. As the girls licked each other's faces clean, I got back onto the bed. I looked at the clock and wondered how I was going to get up in time to be at K-Mart by ten in the morning. Before I could answer that, Jane climbed onto the bed and started kissing me. After our tongues played in each other’s mouths for several minutes, she said, “We’re going to have so much fun together.”

For many years, we did, until we didn’t.

Published 
Written by TheRealRobertBob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments