Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Fumblings

"Teenage nerds explore the way things work"

22
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

We decided to skip the photo lab after class. It was just too hot, and the idea of a dip in the lake sounded good.

Claudia, Christoph, and I met up by the shore. He with his bike, me with my proudest possession, an old Mercedes. Just another guy who had a driving license before ever having a girlfriend. Claudia rode with me. We were the three photo geeks in class who gave old Mr Gruber the feeling that the world was still a good place because youth was still interested in developing black and white film in a red light studio.

The things you do for your teachers when you’re a nerd.

Sitting in the high grass by the lakeshore, we realized we weren’t prepared for a swim – none of us had brought any bathing attire. But after an initial unease, we shrugged it off and undressed to our underwear. It was just too hot, and the water looked good.

Claudia’s bra barely contained her breasts. They were of a distracting heft and suppleness that already made life difficult for us guys in class when she was dressed, let alone now, in nearly full sight. She was on the plump side, with an hourglass figure, a shock of black hair, and a very cute face that could have been Italian. She also knew how to assemble a system camera, and liked to ”accidentally” brush up against me in the dark lab.

The swimming was wonderful, and we stayed in the water till we felt we had cooled down enough. Dark clouds were pulling up on the horizon, and we were looking for ways to dry before putting our clothes back on.

Alas, underwear was no swimwear, as we soon realized. No matter how long we sat, those cotton things didn’t dry one bit.

”Let’s just take them off,” I suggested, and went right ahead.

Uneasily, the other two followed, casting their undies aside. Claudia took off her bra. Christoph and I had to make an effort not to stare. Her breasts were spectacular. It’s one thing to see a pair of big breasts in a bra, but quite another, isn’t it, when they come all the way out and look at you.

We lay down in the grass, me on the left, Christoph on the right, Claudia between us, and closed our eyes.

We only knew each other as photo lab enthusiasts. This was taking on a whole new dimension.

I couldn’t help but glance sideways.

There lay Claudia, eyes closed. And she had long, beautiful eyelashes, and cute lips… I was overwhelmed by just how cute she was. I had never looked at women that way before. Her breasts were rising and settling with her breathing, and the tiny little hairs on her skin were visible against the sun, moving in the breeze.

Beyond her, I noticed another thing I had never seen before: An enormous erection, belonging to Christoph. His penis had decided to stand straight up against the sky, and mine felt inspired to do the same. Two firm, straight penises ending in long foreskins were on full display in the afternoon sun.

Claudia grinned. ”I may have my eyes closed, but I see everything,” she said. ”My, I had no idea they get that big.” I noticed her nipples were also pointing up now. ”I think they look like Santas.”

Thunder rolled in the distance, and Christoph murmured a curse, got up, grabbed his clothes, got dressed, and rode off on his bicycle. Maybe he was embarrassed, and took the opportunity of bad weather arriving to justify an exit from the scene.

First raindrops fell, and the sun disappeared behind a cloud.

We decided to also get dressed and seek shelter in the car before things would really get going. The underwear was still as wet as ever, so we just put on our clothes directly. Claudia was wearing a long, white skirt that billowed easily in the wind, and a stretchy, black top with a wide neckline. I struggled to get my tight jeans on, specifically because my stubborn penis just wouldn’t go down. Claudia noticed and laughed in a naughty sort of way. I could tell she liked what she saw.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

I ended up carefully bending it in sideways so I could zip up, then we sat in the car.

Claudia looked over with a smirk, demonstratively glancing down at the bulge in my pants, which really didn’t go down at all. ”Maybe you should let it out,” she said, ”give it some freedom? I don’t mind. Besides… I’ve always wondered how it works. Perhaps you can give me a little demonstration?”

Her nipples were standing up against the fabric of her black top with just as much resolve as my penis in my trousers, and she was looking at me with two irresistibly big, cute, Italian eyes. Then she opened my zipper.

”What an interesting thing,” she said, holding my penis in one cool hand. She closed her hand around it and followed it all the way to the base, then back up. I could feel her breath on the end of the foreskin, which she now explored. ”So this is where the pee comes out,” she said as if to herself, running her thumb over the opening of the foreskin. ”I wonder what’s inside this,” she said; ”it seems like this is just some kind of sleeve…” and she put her hand around the base of the penis and started pulling back on the skin, exposing first the very end of the tip, then unveiling the entire glans. The foreskin fell into place behind the rim of the glans.

She put her index finger on it, which made me flinch. ”Is it sensitive?” she asked, with a note that betrayed more than intrigue. ”What’s this little band on the underside? Does that keep the skin from sliding too far back?” She dabbed it with her index finger, which made me jerk. She smiled. ”That head is so shiny,” she said, ”should it even be out?” And she slowly pulled the skin over it again, all the way until it had fully engulfed the glans again. That almost made me come. Noticing my heavy breathing and the fact that I was tensing up, Claudia gave a mischievous little smirk and repeated the movement, looking intensely at the end of my penis: First she pulled back, then forward. Back, forward. Expose, cover, expose, cover.

And suddenly, it was all over. I ejaculated with all the intensity of the erotically charged situation, shooting a ridiculous load of semen right under her chin and on her décolleté, between her big breasts.

”Wow,” she breathed, ”sorry. I had no idea it would come out like that.”

We cleaned her up a bit, using our underwear. Her top was clearly in need of a wash now. ”We women don’t come like that,” she told me. I asked her how women masturbate. She sat back into the corner of the passenger seat, lifted one knee up, and pulled up her skirt. She was clean-shaven, as I could see now. ”Like this,” she said and started rubbing herself slowly. ”We also have a little penis, you know? It’s really small… see?”

I reached for her clitoris, which really resembled a very small glans penis. She winced as I touched it with two fingers. ”Careful!” she said, moving her pelvis in response to my touch.

Copying how she had handled my penis, I pulled her little foreskin onto her clitoris; back and forth… back and forth…

She began writhing in her seat, breathing harder and harder. One hand reached for one of her nipples as she began arching back, opening her legs even wider. I increased the speed of my hand movements a little, until she finally gasped, clasping her nipples with both hands, arching backwards violently. Then she slumped forward, eyes closed, smiling, her black hair in disarray.

Now we knew how things worked.

Can’t beat nerd sexuality.

Published 
Written by Cufflinks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments