Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life Of A Teen Boy (Part 2)

"Teen boy picks up girl at a party."

18
2 Comments 2
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

( A short review of Part 1. Tom had gone to take a nap before going out on a date with Jane.)

Tom and Jane were swimming in a pool naked. Tom had always wanted to go skinny dipping with Jane. They were splashing each other and laughing. They had a beach ball that they threw back and forth.

Tom swam underwater towards Jane and came up right in front of her. He grabbed her, kissed her and pulled her close to him. He could feel her bare breasts against his chest which made his cock spring up.

He pulled her in closer and moved his hands down to her buttocks. Jane reached around Tom and grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled his hips into hers. Tom could feel his heart beating faster and he started breathing heavier. He could feel his rock hard member up against Jane's belly and it felt like it was going to explode. Tom tried to stop it, but it was too late and he shot his cum against her belly. 

"Tom! Tom! it's five o'clock," his Mom called.

"Ok Mom, I'm awake," Tom answered.

He laid there with his eyes closed, thinking about his dream. He was disappointed it was over. Then he felt a warm wet spot on his shorts.

He then realized that he had a wet dream. He reached down to feel how much cum was on his shorts. He could feel through his shorts that he still had a boner and it was covered with his sticky cum. It had been some time since his last wet dream. But then he usually takes a shower and jacks off before going to bed. 

Tom took off his wet shorts and put them in the clothes basket. When he was getting out of the shower and drying off, his brother, Bill came into the bathroom. Bill was two years older than Tom and worked in an auto parts store. He attended a junior college part-time since he graduated from high school.

"Hi, Bro, how's it hanging," Bill said.

Tom said, "Hey, I have been wanting to talk to you."

"About what?"

"A lot of things have been happening in my life. But now I have to hurry because I have a date with Jane." 

"Where are you guys going tonight?"

"I don't know yet."

"Why don't you guys come over to Jerry's house, there's going to be a party with beer and some
 MaryJane."

"I'll think about it," Tom said as he was walking out.

Bill yelled, "Hey, you have a big enough dick."

Bill always teased Tom about the size of Tom's dick, because Bill's dick was larger.

When Tom got downstairs his mother asked him, "Did you put those wet shorts in the clothes basket?"

"Yes, Mom."

Tom was thinking, 'She sees everything, I wonder if she checks my socks for cum.'

"Do you want anything to eat before you go?"

"No, we'll get something to eat."

"Who are you going out with tonight?"

"Jane." 

"What happened to that nice girl you took to the senior prom?"

"We disagreed about sex."

"Tom! Don't kid me about that."

Tom didn't tell his mother that they were caught in her living room half naked and he was told not to see Sue again.
Tom soon got to Jane's house and pulled into the driveway. 
He walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Mr. Banks opened the door and said, "Hi, Tom, come in. When are you going to get a ford?" Mr. Banks owned the Ford dealership in town.

"Maybe my next car will be a ford," Tom replied.

"Come down to the dealership and I'll give you a good deal."

Jane walked in and said,

"Hi, Tom," and she came over and gave Tom a kiss on his cheek.

"Are you kids going out necking tonight?" Mr. Banks said.

"Dad!" Jane said.

Mrs. Banks came into the room and said, "Don't mind him."

Jane was wearing tight white shorts which showed her nice tan legs and her nice butt. Tom could see the outline of her pussy thru her shorts and thought that she wasn't wearing any panties. He could feel his cock filling with blood. Her blouse was a sleeveless beautiful yellow colorer that showed off her breasts. Tom wanted to get out of there before he got a full erection and embarrassed himself.

They said goodbye to her parents and her mom said, "Don't be late."

After they got into Tom's car, he turned to her and said, "Wow, you look sexy, I almost came in my pants when I saw you."

"Don't talk like that," Jane said. " Where are we going?"

"I thought we would get something to eat and then go over to Jerry's house where there's a party, is McDonald's okay?"

"You're a big spender," Jane said laughing.

While they were eating, Jane asked who Jerry was.

"Oh, He's a friend of my brother and I. We known him since we were in grade school."

When they got to Jerry's house, they could hear music coming from the backyard. They had to go through the house to get to the backyard. Walking through the dining room they could see a lot of different drinks and food on the table.
Tom took a beer from the cooler and asked Jane what she wanted. 

"I'll have a coke, " Jane said.

They went out to the backyard where the music was coming from. 

"Oh, they have a swimming pool and I didn't bring my suit," Jane said.

Tom forgot that they had a pool and he started thinking about the dream he had about Jane and him swimming nude. There were people in the pool talking, laughing, and yelling. They walked around the pool greeting people. Tom introduced Jane to some of his friends and his brother came up and said,

"Hi, bro, who's this cute chick?"

 Tom said, "This my friend, Jane."

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

 They sat down beside Bill and his date, Mary. Jane looked around and saw some of the girls from school but she didn't know many of the guys.

Bill said, "Go easy on the beer, Bro, I don't want to have to drive you home." 

Jane noticed that some of the girls in the pool were topless. She was disgusted and angry that Tom had brought her to a place where there was nudity.

She asked Tom, "Did you know that there would be people here nude?"

Bill spoke up and said, "There's always nudity at Jerry house."

Tom was thinking, thanks bro, you just screwed me. Just then, Jerry got out of the pool and he was completely naked. When Jane saw Jerry, she got up and turned to Tom and said,

"Take me home!"

Bill spoke up again and asked,

"Do you have a problem with nudity?"

Tom, you picked a good one tonight. Do you think you're going to get lucky tonight? Tom felt embarrassed and he was pissed off at his brother and his date. Jane was walking towards the door. He knew he had to go after Jane and what would his friends think?

After they got into the car, either one of them said anything for a while.

Finally, Tom spoke up and asked Jane, "How old are you?" 

"Eighteen, you know that."

"Well, you're acting like thirteen. I had forgotten Jerry had a pool and I have no control over what people wear or not wear in a pool. You could have said that you felt uncomfortable and we could have left with some grace." 

"I'm sorry, I have never seen a nude male before and I don't want to see any more before I'm married. Did you like seeing those topless girls and that other nude guy?" Jane said.

My brother and I see each other nude almost every day and when I was on the swim team, the whole team would shower together nude. I have also seen a nude girl and I didn't get bent out shape about it.

"What do you want in our relationship?" Tom asked.

After a pause, Jane said, "Well, I want us to be happy and have fun and have very little physical contact. Dancing and holding hands would be alright but, definitely no sex. How about you?" 

"I see a big gap between our wants and desires. Boys are more visually stimulated than, girls. The way you dressed tonight would excite most boys including me. When I first saw you tonight, I wanted to grab you and fuck you. Most boys want to have physical contact with the girl they are going with. If not sex, there always handjobs and blowjobs that will make a guy happy. I think you should have a girlfriend, then you wouldn't have to worry about any boy touching you."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Are you breaking up with me, Tom? I'll try to be more open to your wants and needs," Jane said.

"Look, I don't feel like we were going steady. We had a couple of dates and maybe we kissed one or two times, so we're not breaking up, we still can be friends but we can see other people," Tom said.

Jane didn't say anything else until they got to her house and then she asked Tom,

"Do you want to come in?"

"No, I don't think its a good idea, I'll walk you to the door." 

Jane gave Tom a kiss on the cheek and told him good night. Tom returned to Jerry's house. On the way to the backyard, he grabbed another beer. Jerry, Bill, and Dan were in the pool making a lot of noise. When they saw Tom, they started yelling for him to come in.

Tom took his clothes off and jump into the pool naked. After a while, Tom was getting out of the pool when Sue came over to meet him.

"Hi, Tom, how are you," Sue said with a smile,

"I'm so glad to see you."

Sue was in a bikini and even though Tom was naked she gave him a big hug. Tom could feel her breasts against his bare chest.

Sue said," I see your dick is smaller now than it was at my house."

Tom was a little embarrassed but he knew Sue knew he had a boner at her house.

Still holding Sue close, Tom said, "Is your mother still mad?"

"She was mad at me for having my swimming top off. I guess she didn't see your swimming suit was down to your knees because she didn't say anything about that. I asked her if she did anything like that when she was young but she wouldn't say."

Tom could see Sue was wearing the same swimming suit that she was wearing the day her mother caught them. He remembered that it was a bikini, with the top was held up with a string around her neck. It was so easy to unite the string and pull the top off. She didn't resist. Sue had nice sized breast enough for an eighteen-year-old boy to feel, kiss, and suck. He remembered it was the first time he felt a real breast and it made his cock hard. He had moved his swimsuit down to his knees, hoping to get a handjob or blowjob when Sue's mom came into the room.

All this time he was standing there starting to get an erection. Sue could feel his hard dick pressing against her leg and she said,

"Let's get out of here before you get a full boner and start cumming on my leg." 

Sue pulled on her shorts and put on her blouse over her swimsuit. Tom got dressed and finished his beer and they left.

After they were in the car, Sue said, "Let's go over by the river."

Tom knew about a place where teens park by the river. He asked Sue when she had to be home? We have two hours, she moved over close to Tom and put her hand on his haft hard cock. Tom leaned over and kiss her on the lips.

After they got parked...

Continual

Published 
Written by morganhill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments