Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My San Francisco Treat, Chapter 2

"Stuck in a strange town, he had time to kill and a hot babe to keep him company!"

17
13 Comments 13
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I lay there spooning my little Asian fuck-toy and taking in her sweet slightly overpowering perfume mixed with the smell of sex. Her warm skin felt baby soft, and I traced my fingers over her silky flesh as she mewled contentedly.

I could have stayed there forever, but she was a hired whore and the clock was ticking. So after a bit of rest and recovery, it was time for the next round of sexual games. I swatted her ass and rolled her onto her belly. Kiyomi giggled and rolled obediently onto her stomach pushing her hot ass up in the air. I began stroking the soft upturned globes and my little whore wriggled her hips, rolling her ass and cooing with pleasure. I could tell her fire had been rekindled and I was fanning the flames.

"You have such a hot little ass..." I told her. She looked back and smiled and spread her legs a bit, inviting me to play with her more. Looking at her soft plump ass cheeks and they way she wriggled them as I caressed her gave me a delicious idea.

"Kiyomi, you have been a very bad girl. Do you know what very bad girls get?" I asked playfully.

"Mmhmm... a spanking. Are you going to spank me, Daddy?" she said, playing along with the new game.

"Do you think you deserve one, you naughty girl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy! I deserve a hard spanking. I've been just awful!" she said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Well then I guess I have to spank you," I said.

I gave her right ass cheek a good smack and she moaned softly. I watched as a red handprint emerged on the pale flesh. Then I matched it with a swat to her other cheek and again she moaned. I could tell she was liking this and it encouraged me. I gave her four good swats, two on each cheek alternating and she wriggled her ass and moaned a little louder.

"Okay time to get serious. Ready you naughty little whore?" I asked.

"Please Daddy! Please spank me hard! I deserve a good hard spanking!" she said, raising her ass to me.

I smiled as I saw how eager my fuck-toy was. I couldn't disappoint her! I began raining swat after swat on her sweet ass, alternating sides and moving my hand around to cover her ass completely. Kiyomi began moaning and as the swats heated her ass hotter, her moans turned to whimpers and she grabbed up a pillow to hang on to. I kept spanking her until she started raising her ass towards my punishing hand. She was asking for more and I could see the glistening of her pussy between her spread legs.

"You are a naughty girl! Look at you - you are getting wet as I spank you!" I said, chuckling.

"Ohhh God..." she moaned.

"So you like being spanked do you? You want more, slut?" I asked.

"Yes! Oh please, please spank me harder! Please Daddy, harder!" she cried.

I went over to the chair where I had hung my pants and pulled my leather belt from my pants. As I walked back to my whore, I wrapped the buckle end of the belt around my hand a couple times. Kiyomi saw what I was doing and her excitement level peaked.

"Oh God, Daddy! Yes! Please whip me!" she said, moving closer to the edge of the bed and spreading her legs.

I approached her and when I was in position, I let it fly. My belt came down with a crack and the end of the belt wrapped itself around the curve of her ass, leaving an angry red stripe across both cheeks.

"Yes!" she cried out as she felt the belt's sting. "More! Please, Daddy!"

I gave her four more stinging stripes on her ass and I could see that she was getting very turned on.

"Oh fuck, Daddy... please more spank me more! Please! I want more!" she whimpered, begging me to whip her some more. I couldn't believe it! But my little Asian fuck-toy was so desperate and hungry for it. She raised her ass to present an easier target and wiggled it to tempt me further.

I unwrapped my hand and then doubled the belt. This made it longer and more severe. Kiyomi wanted it to hurt. She needed it to hurt. And it was up to me to give her what she wanted.

I stepped to the side and drew back. I started swinging in a figure-eight pattern, not coming in contact with her until I had established a good rhythm. Once the belt was swinging at a moderate speed and rate, I moved forward.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! The belt began its work. I wasn't hitting her full strength, but it was hard enough and constant. There was no break between strikes and the incessant barrage only caused her ass to burn hotter and fiercer with every strike.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck! Yes! Ohhh Fuuck, Daaaddyyy!" she cried out, her voice getting louder and higher in pitch.

The belt continued slapping her inflamed ass and she moved her hips around, trying to guide where the next strike would land. But I moved around as well and her efforts were in vain. Her ass took on a very pleasant red hue and I could feel the heat radiating from it by holding my hand close. I knew she was on fire.

"Ohhh God. Oh please make me cum, please make me cum, please make me cum..." she moaned repeatedly.

I looked between her spread things and saw the wetness there. She was dripping and quivering with need.

"So my little whore likes the belt does she?" I said. I passed the belt between her legs and under her and, with my hand, I pressed it up into her pussy. I pressed it hard into her, jiggling my hand and shoving the belt into her dripping cunt so hard I was lifting her knees up off the bed. She began humping the belt, moving her hips up and down and moaning louder.

"Are you fucking my belt, whore? Do you love my belt so much you want to fuck it? Fuck my belt then... soak my belt with your sloppy cunt juice!" I growled. Kiyomi humped my belt hard and I fucked her with it until I felt her stiffen.

"Ohhh Gaaawwwd!" She wailed long and loud as she exploded, her pussy juice pouring out of her and soaking my belt even more. I kept rubbing the saturated leather into her, pressing it against her screaming clit as she came and came.

Finally, she finished her orgasm and I pulled the wet leather belt from under her. I gave her a couple extra swats with the belt as a reward for her cumming and she moaned and whimpered again. Then I climbed over her, straddling her and pulling her head up by her hair.

"Now don't go getting all worn out just yet... I have a couple more things for you to do!" I said. Kiyomi moaned, knowing she wasn't done yet.

I knelt behind her, admiring the babe's ass, asshole, and pussy from the back. I could hardly wait until I sunk my hard throbbing cock deep into the ass. I spread her ass cheeks wide with my hands and licked her sexy brown-hole. It tasted like strawberry. Some scented enema, I figured, as I tongued it deep. Kiyomi whimpered in apparent pleasure. I wanted to devour her, to fuck her deep and hard, to lick her, to suck and squeeze her...

I couldn't wait any longer. I rose to my feet, squatted low, with my feet out on either side of her. I held her ass up towards my cock and slid my dick slowly up her tight shitter to my balls. What fucking heaven! She arched her back like a cat in heat as I stood on the floor behind her and spread her ass-cheeks wide apart with my hands.

"Fuck me, baby!" Kiyomi said right on cue.

I eased my cock-head up her tight shit-hole. It was sheer heaven! I reached forward and gripped her enormous boobs as I eased my hips forward onto her ass. Her hole slowly enveloped my entire shaft, tight inch by tight inch, until my balls lay up against her wet pussy.

"Fuck my asshole!" she moaned loudly.

I slowly began a rhythm. I slapped my whore's ass and the crescendo of the rhythm of my thrusts increased until I was slamming her up the ass as hard and hot as any porno I'd ever seen in my life. I let out primal grunts of triumph as I fucked the gorgeous Kiyomi up her tightest fuck-hole, deeper, harder and faster than I'd ever fucked any girl in my life. She wailed in ecstasy, right on cue, gripping my dick with her ass-muscles, milking me, coaxing me to shoot my load.

And I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. But where to shoot it? It was a question I realized I should have considered earlier. So many possibilities... Do I want to cum in her, or on her? What hole, and were? Of course, my natural inclination was to just blast it up her ass right then and there, but I had a better idea.

"Kneel!" I ordered the sexy whore.

 I pulled out and Kiyomi knelt before me on the bed. "Are you gonna cum?" she asked sexily.

"Yeah, in a minute. But first, lemme tit fuck you," I said as I stood in front of the kneeling slut.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

She held her massive fake melons dutifully in place and spit into the crack between them as I slid my hard cock up her cleavage from below. It was as deep and tight as any pussy, and I fucked her up her cleavage like that for some time. She was a gorgeous cum-coaxing monster, the hottest babe I'd ever seen. I was in heaven.

"I'm gonna cum, whore... Open your mouth!"

I jerked my dick with my right hand, as she held her jaws open wide like a baby bird waiting for a meal. Kiyomi moaned and squeezed her tits together as I approached the cum. I aimed my fuck-stick straight into her pretty little mouth and shot- straight down her moaning little throat- rope after rope of hot sticky cum.

Kiyomi gathered all the cum I gave her and held it in her mouth until she had a good mouthful. She showed me she had held it then swallowed every drop. I was still cumming a bit so I gave her a spurt on her face and the last of it onto her tits. She rubbed my cum into her tits and kept the cum on her face as a "trophy".

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her sexy fuck-boots wide apart after pushing her back to lie on the bed. "Stay just like that," I ordered, staring at her overwhelming carnal beauty. I licked her smooth pussy and asshole, getting her cunt ready for the final act. Her moans and whimpers of pleasure told me she was enjoying what I was doing to her.

"Stay here, I'll be right back," I said. I went into the bathroom and brought out a bottle of body lotion and the waist belt from the "courtesy" bathrobe. I wrapped her wrists with the waist belt and tied them to the bedpost. Using the bottle of lotion as a lubricant, I smeared some on my hands and poured a bit on her cunt.

I started off by shoving three fingers into her. They slid easily into her cunt and I quickly had a fourth finger in there as well.

"I'm gonna fist this cunt. I'm gonna fist this fucking cunt but good!" I said. Kiyomi responded with a moan and spread her legs wider for me.

I continued to churn four fingers into her, only stopping occasionally to stretch her out a bit more by applying pressure to her opening with two fingers from each hand.

I kept this up for quite a while, and my fuck-toy started to writhe against her restraints; another orgasm was beckoning and I continued to jab my four fingers into her and pressed her clit with my thumb.

"Fuckkk..." She screamed and gasping, she climaxed once again.

For about five minutes I left my fingers in her pussy but ceased the clitoral stimulation. As she lay there, I slowly started to rock my fingers that were still wedged in her cunt.

"Now it's time for my whole fist, whore."

I again jabbed my fingers into Kiyomi's cunt. I positioned my thumb along my four fingers, which were now bunched tightly together. The tip of my thumb was now joining the other four fingers and I was slowly able to inch more and more of my thumb in with each thrust, but I was not yet past the knuckle. I added a bit more lube to the situation and more of thumb was now able to push in. I was not rushing, just letting her cunt become more and more accustomed to the stretching. Finally, Kiyomi's cunt gave in and my fist lodged itself wholly inside her. My Asian whore cried out at the instant her cunt enveloped my whole fist.

For the next thirty minutes or so I fisted her. She was in ecstasy the whole time. Her cunt was now thoroughly stretched. My fist was able to slide in easily now and I enjoyed how her overstretched hole clung to my wrist. When I had finally had enough I withdrew my fist from her cunt, which now hung open slackly.

I released Kiyomi's wrists from the restraints and she instantly turned around on the bed so her head hung over the edge and opened her sweet mouth. I plunged my cock deep down her throat and she gobbled up my cock, sucking on it and getting me hard all over again. I pushed deep down her pretty throat, as deep as I could go and she took it all like the good cocksucking whore she was.

While she was busy throat fucking me, I took advantage of her widespread legs and began finger fucking her, shoving my fingers back into her abused pussy and frigging her with short, rapid motions. She moaned and squirmed as she felt another orgasm come on and quickly she was squirting her juices out between my fingers. After she had squirted, I added to her torment by slapping her soaked pussy hard several times as quick as I could. Kiyomi wasn't expecting that and squealed around my cock as she gripped the backs of my thighs. But she kept sucking on my cock and didn't miss a beat.

After a short period of time gobbling my cock, I was hard and ready once more. I told Kiyomi that I wanted to fuck her tight ass, that I wanted to cum in her ass this time. I had her kneel on the bed and my cock found her tight puckered ass like a laser. I slid into her slowly, savoring the tightness and warmth of her asshole.

"Aaah..." She moaned and she felt me opening up her ass. She raised her hips higher to give me a better angle at her and I sank balls deep into her tight hot ass.

I began pumping her ass knowing that I was going to cum again very soon - the girl had the most fuckable ass I had ever seen! I reached around her waist and began fingering her cunt and toying with her clit and she moaned and gasped her enjoyment. With one hand furiously playing with her cunt, I grabbed her throat with the other, holding her tight enough so that she had to work at breathing but I wasn't cutting off her air completely. I wanted her to know who owned her and to feel I was in command. I began to increase my rhythm and my teasing of her as we both built to one more tremendous climax.

"Ohh fuck! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my hot naughty whore ass! Fuck me with your fat cock, pleeease!" she whined.

I pounded into her tight ass hard, fast, and deep. I drilled her ass like I was looking for oil there and she pushed back wanting more. I'm not a big guy - certainly not porn star big, but I could tell she was feeling every inch of me back there.

"I'm gonna cum whore... I'm gonna cum in that tight ass. Cum with me... Cum with me now!" I said suddenly as I felt my nuts draw up and prepare for delivery.

"Yes! Please cum in my ass! Cum in my ass!" Kiyomi moaned.

With a mutual scream of pleasure, we both erupted at the same time, my hot seed filling her ass and her pussy spewing its own juices out onto the already soaked bed. I came inside her, groaning as I did, in part filling the warm cavern with even warmer cum. When I pulled out of her stretched asshole, a river of cum dribbled out and down her thighs. Kiyomi fell onto the bed panting and gasping for breath, leaking love juice from both holes.

We were both spent. Kiyomi had had her cunt thoroughly stretched out and fisted to oblivion. She had cum numerous times and my cock was well and truly relieved. But like the trooper she was, she pulled herself around to suck the last cum from my cock, tasting her own ass as well but leaving me spotlessly clean. I laid down on the bed and pulled my whore close.

"Holy fuck, you are one hot fucking babe," I managed to say, as soon as I had caught my breath.

"You liked fucking me, eh?" she asked playfully, my cum still dripping from her.

"Girl, you're the hottest fuck I've ever had in my life! Don't let it go to your head, but you are so fucking fine..."

"You could have me again, anytime you want to. I'll give you my personal number so next time we won't have to go through Tony, okay? Better for both of us."

"Okay, thanks. But right now, I need a shower," I said.

"Of course," she said and kissed my lips briefly as she climbed off of me. She went in to get my shower going and came out.

"Want to share a shower?" she asked me.

How could I refuse such an offer?

We had our shower and she cared for me just like she had the whole night so far. She washed me and tenderly cleaned me like my own personal geisha girl - it was nice, let me tell you. Then it was my turn and I soaped her up in similar fashion. I so wanted to play with her but I figured we both had had enough for now. The night finished, as it was bound to. I'd purchased her for the whole night, so she stayed and we slept happily the rest of the night. She gave me her personal number and left before breakfast.

I was able to get my truck back the day after she left and I got a load headed east. I am going to have to make another run to San Francisco and look up my little Asian whore again...
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments