Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pastor Love: Part 3

"Janie adds a little kink to our relationship"

26
6 Comments 6
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Wiping the combined juices of our just completed fuck from her chin, Janie smirked, "Pleasant dreams Reverend." She bent over collecting her clothes. After wiping her still dripping crotch with her panties, she tossed them to me as she continued getting dressed. "See you Sunday at church."

I stretched out on the bed. The lingering scent of sex mixed with her juvenile citrussy perfume made me hard again, in spite of the guilty feelings in my head. She's only seventeen, I thought. She should be with boys her own age.  I'm her Pastor. I should be giving her guidance in her life journey. Instead, I'm giving her orgasms. Lots of them! But, she makes me feel young again. Vibrant! Full of life. What should I do? Resign as Pastor? Move away before we get caught?  I couldn't sleep. I couldn't concentrate on my impending Sunday Sermon, so, I did the next best thing. I did what any addict would do. I closed my eyes, draped her panties over my nose, inhaled and grabbed my rampant cock and stroked until I spewed my seed all over myself.

Sunday came and I led the service, all the while watching Janie three rows back as I recited my sermon. It was inspired, even if I do say so myself! At the back of the church, the congregation passed through the recieving line, many people thanking me for such wonderful words of encouragement. Last in line, Janies parents gushed with praise, both for my sermon on temptation and how different Janie was since I first talked to her. No longer insolent, a pleasure to be with, responsible, especially with her new job as my receptionist. "Office Manager." I corrected them. Janie, wearing a conservative, knee length dress, smiled. 

"The Reverend is going to need some help locking up. I'll be home after we are done." she said.

"But what about lunch, dear?" her mother asked.

"I'll be eating here!" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh, all right."

She followed me back inside, closing the massive church doors behind her and flipping the lock.

"What do you think you're doing, Janie?" I said, wondering what she had in mind.

"Sometimes, Rev. you can be charmingly dense, just like my parents." She turned toward me steppd up and kissed me on the mouth. She tasted like pussy. Her pussy. The moment the flavor hit my tongue, I was lost! Instead of pulling away like I should have, I let her hold my head as she pushed her tongue deeper., letting me suck the taste from it.

"How..."

"Thats easy!" she said grabbing my left hand and pulling it into the pocket of her dress. To my surprise, there was no bottom seam, and my hand felt the cotton fabric of her panties. Her damp panties. "While you were preaching hellfire and damnation, I was fingering my pussy and sucking the honey from my fingers. Now let's get this place locked up so I can get my hands on that delicious cock of yours."

My prick had her full attention now and I couldn't wait to bury my face in her intoxicating teen age snatch. So we closed and locked the windows and doors, including the one that led to the residence. "Janie, aren't we going to the house? I thought you wanted..."

"Of course, I want it, silly. But I want it here."

"Here? In the church?In one of the pews?"

"Not in the pews. I want you to fuck me on the altar."

"I can't do that! That's sacreligious! If anyone ever found out..."

"No one's gonna find out! And if you ever want to taste this pussy again, you'll  Plop my ass on the altar and fuck me like a sacrificial virgin.....NOW!"

Although it wasn't said, I knew I had no choice. Comply or be outed! Arrested. Jailed. But I still hesitated. Janie stuck a finger under my nose. It smelled like her pussy. It melted my resolve. I picked her up and placed her on the altar, lifted her skirt, staring lustily at her plain cotton panties. Her wet, plain cotton panties. I tore them off, stuffing them in my pocket. I dropped my pants, freeing my raging hard-on, leering at the disgusting scene in front of me.

"You like staring at my cunt, don't you, Rev.?"

I didn't answer.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

I just stepped forward aiming my cock head at her moist lips. I felt a jolt as it touched her. I pressed forward, watching as  my cock slipped between her pink lips. "Ahhhh, yessss!" she hissed as she felt herself get filled with my manhood. I pressed further until my bloated balls bumped against the cheeks of her ass. "Fuck! You fill me up so good!"

While I was busy invading her teen pussy, she had unbuttoned the top of her dress, revealing her bra-less tits. She took both hands and placed them on her breasts. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Don't stop until you've emptied your balls inside of me."

Mashing her small but full breasts in my hands I rammed into her hard, pulled out until only the head was still inside and rammed home again. "Yesss! Fuck me like you're pissed at me!" she snarled. She started to finger her clit, drawing circles at first, then rubbing back and forth. Breathing heavily I rocked my hips, my balls bumping her rump, her tits jiggling with each thrust.

"Fuck! You're so big. I can feel you deep in my cunt. Don't stop!" Her eyes locked onto mine. I could see and feel the smoldering passion as she squeezed my cock as it entered and exited, her muscles rippling along my shaft. "That's it!... Right there!... Oh fuck!...I'm cumming!...cummminnggg!" She grabbed my wrist, holding it tightly to her breast. The muscles in her neck tightened, her face flushed, then her neck and chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her heels kicking me as she went totally rigid. "Nnnnggaaa."

Her cunt muscles tried to crush my cock, tightening around my shaft as I plowed into her, deep and hard. "Cum for me!" she pleaded, "Fill my cunt with your seed!....I need it!... Jesus you're so big! ..I love it."

"Nnnnggghhh! Nnnnnnggghh! Nnnnnggghhhh!" I grunted as my cock poured its molten contents deep in her tight teen pussy. I watched as my cum squeezed out all around my shaft, frothing and dripping down her ass crack, onto the cold marble of the altar. My death grip on her breasts slowly diminished and I pulled my hands away, leaving finger marks on her tender flesh.

As I pulled my softening prick from between her swollen lips, she gathered up some of our mixed juices with her fingers, bringing them to my lips. "I love the taste of a good fuck, don't you Rev.?" 

I didn't answer, I just sucked the two fingers into my mouth, my tongue swirling to catch all of her present. I stepped back from the altar, taking in all I had done. The conquest of her pussy, the descration of the altar. The beauty of that pussy as it drooled my seed onto the altar. The rise and fall of her pretty young breasts. I hated myself for what I had just done, but loved the feeling it gave me while doing it. Hell, I wanted to do it again! And if I couldn't cum at least make her do it.

Leaning up on her elbows, she looked at my cock, then her cunt, then the growing pool of semen on the altar. "Aren't you going to eat your lunch?"

I stared at her for a moment, not comprehending what she wanted. Then it hit me. I bent forward licking up the froth from her sperm matted bush before delving into the cum coated crevasse of her cunt. She grabbed my head, pulling me tight to her messy twat. "That's it Will. Eat me! Suck as much cum out as you can. Don't forget to clean the marble. "

For several minutes, I licked and sucked, flicking my cum coated tongue over her sensitive clit, making her cum twice before walking up beside the table and drooling our unholy fuck into her eagerly waiting mouth.

She slid off the altar, rebuttoned her dress, smoothing the wrinkles, smiled and said. "I'll pick up my panties tomorrow! She walked to the door, unlocked it and winked. "Don't beat off too much tonight. I'd hate to see all that delicious cum wasted."

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments