Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snowed in with the Babysitter

"After Mr. Powell disciplines his naughty babysitter she becomes insatiable!"

67
13 Comments 13
64.4k Views 64.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story


Kennedy checked her phone for the time -- it was 11:37, meaning Mr. Powell was very late. She looked out the window and was surprised how much snow had accumulated in such a short time. There was no doubt in her mind that the roads were going to be dangerous and she hoped that Mr. Powell would make it home safely.

Kennedy had babysat for the Powells for a few years. Mrs. Powell traveled extensively for her career and Mr. Powell would often call over Kennedy to help him with their two children. It was good money for a seventeen-year-old and she liked spending time with the kids. Plus, Mr. Powell worked with her dad, so it was a natural arrangement that worked well.

Finally, she saw Mr. Powell’s BMW pull up. After a minute, he emerged from the garage.

“Kennedy! I am so sorry I am late. Of course, I will pay you for your time. But, I’m afraid the roads are deadly. I called your dad from the road and he urged me to put you up for the night. Is that alright? I can make up the guest room.”

“Oh, yeah. That’s fine. No worries, Mr. Powell. The kids have been asleep for hours. I am just happy everyone is home safe for the night. I saw on the news that this storm is causing havoc all across the state.”

Mr. Powell gave Kennedy a lopsided smile and said, “Alright, well, I am going to change out of this suit and I’ll grab some things for you. Make yourself at home.”

Kennedy quickly wished to herself that Mr. Powell would just stay put in that suit since he looked so fine in its tailored and expensive cloth. He was in his late 30s and was fitter than most of the dads she knew, which meant he came into her fantasies quite frequently. He was tall and had a very dark complexion. She always noticed that he had big, strong hands and sometimes she found herself staring at his kissable lips.

After a few minutes, Mr. Powell came back wearing a dark t-shirt and pajama bottoms and he handed her nearly the same outfit. Kennedy thought it was bizarre that he didn’t give her anything from his wife’s closet -- but she didn’t mind. She was rather grateful that the kids were asleep and that she was finally getting some alone time with her hunky employer.

“Just need to grab my bag and then I can change out of these clothes. Perhaps we can watch a movie or something?”

“Sure, here, let me.” Mr. Powell swiped her purse from the counter and attempted to hand it to Kennedy. Unfortunately for her,  one of the side pockets was open, causing a clear-water bottle full of brownish liquid to crash to the floor. Mr. Powell snatched it right up, opened the cap, and smelled.

“Kennedy! Is this alcohol? Have you been drinking here? Did you take it from my bar? What. The. Fuck.” He growled.

Kennedy blushed and felt herself getting sweaty. She couldn’t believe she just got caught and that she’d likely lose this great gig due to her stupidity.

“You’re right. It is some of your tequila! But, but,  I wasn’t going to drink it here... I swear.” Kennedy said with panic and desperation in her voice. “I just took some so I could drink with my girlfriends this weekend. I am so sorry”, she nearly sobbed. “Please, don’t tell my dad.”

“Kennedy. This is unacceptable. You need to be punished.”

“Yes, sir, anything.”

Mr. Powell smiled at his luck. Really, he couldn’t have planned this better himself. For ages, he had been itching to get this sexy little tart under his thumb. Now, here she was, desperate for his forgiveness. And she used the word ‘anything’. He knew he had to walk the line since she was young and basically his bosses’ daughter...but, he thought to himself, a little fun can’t hurt.

“I’m very disappointed in you.” He replied sternly, walking over to a kitchen chair and sitting down after he pulled it into the middle of the kitchen. “Come here and lay across my lap, I am going to spank you 6 times.”

Kennedy’s eyes went wide and she looked back at Mr. Powell in shock. Was he really proposing such a punishment? She hadn’t been spanked since she was a young child, but for some reason, she felt a rush of excitement flood into her panties. She timidly approached him and laid across his lap, putting her hands on the floor in front of her and her ass high up in the air.

Mr. Powell took in the view in front of him and slowly traced his hand up from the back of her knees, over her thighs, and across her juicy bum so he could flip up her skirt.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

His hand connected with her plump bottom, firmly.

Smack. Smack. Kennedy let out a moan.

Smack.

He started to rub her bottom, kneading it with his strong hands to help take some of the sting out of her flesh. Kennedy felt an erection forming under her. She held her breath as one of his fingers sneakily touched the fabric in between her legs. Mr. Powell found to his pleasure that she was soaking wet.

“Okay, Kennedy. You’re absolved of your crimes. But I don’t want to have to do this again." He lied.

Kennedy pushed her skirt back down over her ass and pulled herself off of him. Blushing, she hastily grabbed all of her things and rushed to the bathroom to change.

Eventually, she emerged from the bathroom wearing only the oversized t-shirt Mr. Powell had given her, disregarding the pajama bottoms entirely. Mr. Powell was sitting on the couch, remote in hand, searching for a movie. He barely looked up as she came into the room, but she noticed that he had a slight smile on his face at the sight of her.

Kennedy had long legs that were toned and dark like chocolate. Her ass was the perfect kind of fat, but it was nearly completely covered by the t-shirt. Her arms were also firm and she hadn’t fully grown into her chest yet. Kennedy’s hair was done in tight braids that cascaded down her back.

She sat down on the couch next to her employer, waiting for him to take notice of her. Instead, he put on a movie called Basic Instinct, which she had never seen before.

Quietly, they watched the movie together. It was obviously a steamy piece -- Kennedy was glad he picked it.

Mr. Powell, on the other hand, was not. He was having a hard time keeping his raging boner in check, which is hard to do when you have an 8in black thick monster in your pajama bottoms. Kennedy smelled so musky and good next to him and she looked flush with excitement. It was taking all of his willpower not to just grab her and pummel her with his cock. He thought back to his hand smacking her fat ass -- how it jiggled deliciously each time he raised his hand to whack it. God, he wanted so badly to touch her again, but he was worried about the consequences. Still, she was moving closer to him every chance she got. Eventually, his arm was on the back of the couch and Kennedy was in the nook of his arm, her head on his chest as she watched the movie.

He moved his hand from behind the couch and started to explore her legs. Slowly, he traced his fingers up the smooth skin. He tickled her knee. He glided along her thighs. Caressed her hip bone. Slowly, ever so slowly, he moved to her mound. She was still wearing her panties, allowing him to safely tease her there. She took in a deep breath and didn’t move. He continued to tickle her there -- drawing tiny circles over the fabric, stimulating the vulva moistening underneath. He teased her by barely putting a finger under the hem and then retreating. For twenty minutes he aroused her this way, never actually touching private flesh. Kennedy was soaking wet and gyrating her body to match his movements.

Never, ever, had she been this horny. God, he was going to make her explode! His fingers moved unhurriedly over her clit and vulva. Every time he drew a finger under the hem she hoped that he would finally plunge into her, but he never did. She moved to touch him, wanting to feel his cock between her hands. But he stopped her, holding her hand in place. This was his game, not hers.

Suddenly, the movie was over. Kennedy’s head was a blur -- she was on the edge of orgasm for most of the film, yet no release ever came. She wanted Mr. Powell to take her right there on the couch. She thought she was making it obvious throughout their entire petting session that she wanted him, needed him. Instead, Mr. Powell got up and told Kennedy he was going to bed, suggesting she do the same. He walked up the stairs and retreated to the bedroom, closing the door.

Fuck, she thought. What did I do wrong? She sat there for five minutes, contemplating what to do. Finally, she decided that she didn’t want to fuck her hand that night, she wanted to fuck Mr. Powell...and she wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

She marched up to his bedroom and threw open the door. Mr. Powell was lying on his bed, cock in his hand and spread eagle. He was vigorously stroking his cock.

leimy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
leimy

It looked huge and nearly purple. She licked her lips. At the sight of her, he tried to cover up. Kennedy, on the other hand, threw her shirt off her body and onto the floor.

“Kennedy! Stop. This is wrong. You are only 17!”

Kennedy pouted but otherwise ignored his comment, clawing onto the bed. She hastily grabbed his cock in her hands before he could protest further, and shoved it into her mouth.

“Ah, holy fuck. God, Kennedy. Oh my god. Yes. Suck my cock.”

Encouraged by his words, Kennedy delightfully started to polish his knob -- happy to finally give him back some of the pleasure he had given her all night. She used her hands to rub his meaty dick up and down, matching the movements with her mouth. She licked him up and down like a lollipop, making sure to keep eye-contact the whole time.

“Yes. Oh Kennedy, yes. You're a little slut in the making, aren't you?" 

Mr. Powell started to fuck her face, placing his hands on the back of her head and guiding her greedy mouth down around his shaft. She gagged on his huge member, but he continued to rock his body into her. Closer and closer he came to orgasm until finally, he blew his load down the back of her throat. She swallowed it whole and smacked her lips.

“Kennedy. Fuck. That was hella good head.”

Kennedy laughed and continued to explore Mr. Powell’s naked body with her hands and lips. She draped herself over his body, letting their sweaty limbs touch delicately. She traced his toned muscles with her fingers, amazed at how strong and powerful his body was. She put one of her breasts in his mouth, which he eagerly sucked and nibbled on. Kennedy put her tongue to his ear, his throat, his chest. As she moved over him, Mr. Powell lightly started to play with her pussy. She rubbed back against him. In fact, she was rubbing her cunt against every limb that came near her. God, she was horny. Slowly, his cock twitched and started to recharge.

Mr. Powell abruptly grabbed her by the wrists and used his strength to flip her onto her back, pinning her down. He used his legs to push apart her knees and then he found her entrance with his hands, pushing aside her plump labia and shoving two fingers directly into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure at his fresh assault and arched her back to let him explore deeper. He used his thumb to rub her soaking clit. He put another finger in and quickly moved all three in and out. He then shimmied down her body, kissing her breasts, stomach, hips, thighs, until finally landing on her flower.

He used his tongue the same way he had used his fingers earlier that evening, remembering what movements she had responded to earlier. He shoved his tongue into her, fucking her with it, too. He playfully bit on her clitoral hood, causing her to squirm under him. He placed his hands on her thighs and opened her legs wider, getting a great look at the delicious pussy in front of him. Her pussy lips had parted, they were glistening with her own juices and her entrance was no longer guarded. He hastily took his cell phone from the bedside table and took a picture of her entrance.

Kennedy moaned again. In fact, the little tart had not stopped moaning. She was a very vocal girl and the thought of her employer greedily snapping a picture of tonight’s conquest turned her on to no end.

“I need you inside of me, please. Please, sir, please.”

Mr. Powell moved to put on a condom but she stopped him.

“I’m a virgin. And on the pill. Please, I want to feel you.”

Fuck, a virgin? He barely stopped to think of it but he was excited to fuck her tight teen hole. He positioned himself on top of her and told her to relax as much as possible. She was so wet and ready for him though, he knew she would gladly and eagerly take all of his cock. He put the head of his penis up against her entrance, teasing her without putting it in, up and down, but never entering her. He rubbed her juices all over his dick and then slowly started to insert it into her tight pussy.

“Oh, ohh wow. Ohh my god.” Kennedy screamed as he penetrated her. He didn’t pump, instead, he let her get used to the feeling of his big cock, opening her. Finally, she moved her hips back against him and he reinstated the assault.

He held onto her, putting his arms behind her back and she held onto his. He moved into her, slowly at first and then he started to fuck her wildly, spearing her with his own private love weapon. She matched him blow for blow, bringing her hips up to meet him. He grabbed onto her, rolled onto his back, and helped her situate on top.

Yes, this girl may be inexperienced, but she knew what to do. She started to ride him, moving her body in little circles so she could feel his cock at different angles. He continued to pump into her and he grabbed her tits. God, this tight little virgin tart was the best lay he had in a while. He thought about her sitting on his face, but his penis had never felt better. Instead, he pushed deep inside of her again and again. He put his hands under her huge ass and helped her lift up and down so she could ride him hard.

Wanting to make her cum, he used his cum on her clit to stimulate her. It didn’t take this horny little girl long though before long there was a rush of cum sliding out of her as she screamed in carnal pleasure. The orgasm rocketed through her body and she felt like she had exploded all over him.

Mr. Powell continued to pump into her but the sensation of Kennedy’s tight pussy muscles spasming around his shaft and milking it were just too much for him. He soon erupted into her. After laying together in a sweaty embrace, panting into each other's shoulders, Kennedy lifted herself off and collapsed onto the bed beside him. Mr. Powell was not done though -- he once again moved in between Kennedy’s legs.

To her surprise, he spread her legs wide and took another photo on his phone of her drenched, cum-filled pussy. She supposed it looked like an appetizing creampie. She jerked when he put her tongue to her lips and started to lap up his own cum from her newly abused pussy. It seemed so wrong and dirty -- in fact, this whole night did -- that the thought of all of the debauchery, matched with the stimulating sensations of Mr. Powell’s sucking and licking, made Kennedy come again. She released all over his mouth and chin and Mr. Powell raised his head, grinning. She quickly pulled his face up to hers, so she could taste both of their cum on his lips.

Finally satisfied, they both started to drift to sleep.

“Will you need a sitter next week, then?” Kennedy sleepily asked.

“Yes, definitely,” Mr. Powell replied, before smacking her lightly on the bottom.

The end. 

 

Published 
Written by MonaRyder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments