Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter II: Distraction

"After a frustrating failure, he needs a distraction. She knows what he needs."

40
10 Comments 10
14.1k Views 14.1k
9.7k words 9.7k words

When I woke up the next morning, I first had to recall where I was and how I had ended up there. The environment seemed familiar, yet unusual. That was until I vaguely remembered I was lying on the living room couch—alone. Drowsy as I was I tossed and turned a bit until my face came to rest on Emily's pillow. Unconsciously, I hugged the pillow and dug my nose into it to catch her smell which set just a few butterflies in my belly free.

"Jackson," I heard her say, making me jump and throw her pillow to the floor in a ridiculous attempt to hide what I was doing. Fortunately, her voice came from the kitchen, sparing me the awkward explanation. "Breakfast is ready, sleepyhead. Don't make me pull you off the couch by your leg, you hear me?"

Wondering what there was to prepare with that breakfast, I stumbled to the kitchen. A bowl of cereal and a glass of juice. Big deal. Unless that aroma that came to my nose was actual coffee? And freshly fried pancakes? All that trouble despite the scene I had made her?

"Finally you're awake," Emily said, letting the last pancake jump out of the pan and turn in midair. "I was afraid I'd have to beat your lazy ass off the couch." She turned away from the stove and smiled at me. "Pleasant dreams tonight?" She held the scoop to her chin, rolled her eyes playfully, bit her lip and added, "Dreams of me, maybe? I hope so since you had your hand in your boxers when I woke up."

My heart pounded up my throat and my eyes widened in horror. My inner child wanted to storm off, retire to my room and spend the rest of the day in fetal position, ashamed of my unflattering actions while asleep.

A few seconds later, Emily burst out laughing. "Oh, you should see yourself right now. That face. Priceless!"

Oh boy, that was... I could feel the adrenaline letting my ears heat up and hear the blood pulsing through their veins.

I managed a crooked grin as my mind came up with a comeback, “You know, I had to put my junk back in order after you touched me in your sleep.” Okay, it wasn't the best comeback. I was still a beginner, alright?

“Look who's mister bold all of a sudden,” Emily exclaimed, lifting one eyebrow. “Nice one.”

She motioned me to sit at the table where two piles of pancakes were waiting to be devoured.

“Your mother said we'd have to finish what's in the fridge before it gets bad. There were a couple eggs. So I thought we might just as well have pancakes. I hope you'll like them?”

“Wow,” I managed, then said, “That's, like, awesome! You went through all that trouble for me?”

With her free hand, she played with a strand of her hair when she explained, “I felt like I had kicked you in the teeth a bit yesterday with all that girl stuff. That's just my way to apologize. I hope you can forgive me.”

“Whoa, Emily. That wasn't necessary, really,” I began, chuckled a bit bashfully, and went on, “but... but... Look, it's not like, uh... I started yelling at you. If anyone has to apologize, it's me. You're so nice to me and I'm having such a great time with you—I really like having you around, I swear—and I just yelled at you out of a childish caprice. And you just... just make pancakes?”

“Aw, that's so sweet, Jackson,” she said and planted a quick kiss on my cheek, feeding the butterflies from earlier on the couch.

While eating, we discussed our schedule of the day.

“So what's the plan today? Same as yesterday? All work and no play in the morning and slouching in the afternoon?” asked Emily. “I wanna try that bikini you helped me buy yesterday and there's just that perfect place I told you about.”

“Yeah, about that...” I began, hearing my voice fail.

“C'mon, Jackson, don't be a party pooper,” she replied.

“I have, uh, a little something over lunch and, uh, I just don't know yet...” I paused, looking for words to continue beating around the bush out of fear. Fear for what? To get Emily jealous? It was just as pathetic as it sounds. “...how long it, uh, will take, you know, and, uh—”

“Jackson,” she cut me short like an inquisitive mother. “Will you fill me in with your plans? I'm your (marking the quotation marks with her fingers) 'babysitter', remember?”

“I, uh...” I tried, yet failed.

Emily's eyes lit up in delight. “You're having a date, aren't you? Who's the lucky girl?”

I lowered my face and awkwardly looked onto my plate in which the last crumbs of pancake were swimming in a pool of Aunt Jemima's.

“Yeah,” I mouthed. I was fighting my teenage anxiety to utter any more words with a thin voice. “Her name is Sarah. She's from my class.”

“And what's there to be ashamed of?” Emily asked in her most understanding tone. “It's not like you're so bad with girls, is it? I mean, you made a pretty good impression on me so far.”

I barely managed to look her in the eyes. “With you, sure, but you're cool, easy, comfortable and, like, way out of my league. Of course, I can talk to you easily because I know it'll never happen.”

“Out of whose league? Yours?” Emily rephrased. “Although I get to spend the entire week with you, you should know that I'm insanely jealous of Sarah right now. I would date you just the same if only you weren't a bit older, Jackson.”

“You're just saying this to make me feel better,” I countered with more confidence although her putting me back to place by reminding me of my age stung a bit, “but guess what, it's working. I really do feel better. Your flattery does wonders to my self-esteem. Thank you.”

My ego still boosted by Emily's motivational words after a crunching three-hour session of trigonometry, I took my bicycle and rushed to the mall shortly before noon. Radiant with overconfidence, I chained my bike to the bicycle stand and stepped to the main entrance with my head held high. Full of verve, I decided to discard any thought about a possible rejection as I felt it would surely be a buzzkill to a degree of confidence I wasn't used to having. I'd worry about this if it were to happen, I thought.

An hour later and pissed off big time, I returned home from my date with Sarah a lot earlier than expected and I found Emily lying in an easy chair in our garden. She looked asleep but I couldn't tell since she was wearing her shades. Her book was open on her belly she didn't react when I approached her. Despite my frustration, my perverted teenage mind insisted on trying to sneak an unnoticed peek of her. I almost let out a yell in shock when I realized she had gone topless and her peach-sized breasts were lazily resting on her chest. I swallowed hard and tiptoed back into the house, trying to make as little noise as possible.

Once inside, I turned on the TV and the Switch and tried to blow off some steam by going on a rampage on Fortnite. I couldn't concentrate as my mind was still preoccupied by my failed date with Sarah and lost a few rounds way too easily. I uttered a never-ending stream of curses and, finally, in rage quit the game before I could vent my aggression on anything I might regret.

That was when I noticed Emily was standing beside me dressed in just her loose pajama shirt.

“I heard a noise and came to check on you,” she explained. “Why are you home so early? You alright, kiddo?”

“No,” I yelled, tears swelling in my eyes.

“Friendzoned again?” she asked.

I only managed a nod before she knelt down on the couch beside me, wrapped her arms around me and pressed me against her chest. I sobbed a few times and was surprised to find my loins, in this situation, still found it highly exciting to feel a set of bra-less boobs against my face. What kind of sick mind... Oh, I forgot. Teenage hormones.

“Poor baby,” she whispered while running her hands through my hair and over my back.

“I'm sorry,” I sniffled. “I'm getting my snot all over your shirt.”

With her softest voice, she replied, “Don't worry about that. Nothing that can't be washed out again. We got some more important stuff to deal with. Like that Sarah girl. She doesn't know what she's missing.”

Did she really just use that stale line from 'Teenage Dirtbag'?

“She told me she was gonna meet her boyfriend after lunch. She just said it casually like nothing. I know she doesn't have a boyfriend. She just lied to my face and said I was a good friend for inviting her for lunch.” I took a deep, heavy breath and add a spiteful “Bitch!”

“That's really mean,” Emily commented when she loosened the embrace and looked at me. “At least now you know she's a lying cow who doesn't deserve you.”

“Well, thank you. It still hurts like hell to get rejected like that,” I nagged before I backpedaled a bit, “Sorry. That was inappropriate. You're just trying to be nice here and I'm still bitching around.”

“Know what, Jackson,” Emily said, letting go of me and beaming at me with her heartwarming smile. “Let's just give you a change of ideas, okay? Let's just go and have a dip at the river. And, uh, it was supposed to be a surprise, but since I promised to teach you how to talk to girls, I'll take you to a party tonight. My year organized a farewell party for the seniors who are gonna leave for college and you're gonna be my plus one. Plenty of girls to talk to and practice your flirting skills. Watcha say?”

I afforded a crooked smile through my tear-stained face. I sniffed back my snot like a real Don Juan and nodded.

“Yeah, I'd like that,” I said, staring blankly at the wall, then, looking at her again, added, “Thank you for being so nice, Emily.”

“Don't sweat it. I'm just doing my job as a babysitter.”

Ouch, that one did hurt my male pride. Well, she was three years my senior, wasn't she? I snuffled my nose, trying to hide my hurt ego and gave her my best smile given the circumstances.

She told me to hurry and get changed into my swimming trunks.

The place she took me to was about twenty minutes away by bicycle. We left town to the nearby forest and after a few minutes, we were already following the river upstream on the forest track. After a sharp left turn, we got off our bikes, tied them together and entered the denser parts of the forest off the road.

Emily led the way through thorn bush and stinging-nettles. Although not really far from the established trails, it was understandable why only few people ventured to the place she wanted to take me to. I was almost at the point of going on a full-scale whiny teenage lament about the stupid forest when, suddenly, we entered a clearing next to a natural waterfall. The sudden impressions were overwhelming: the roaring of the water, the lush greenery of the forest, the bird and insect sounds—this tiny spot on earth could have easily passed for the Garden of Eden.

The water basin the fall had carved was deep enough to jump from the top and a thick branch hung from a rope like a liana to which a piece of driftwood had been attached.

“Wow,” I aspirated. “This place is amazing. How did you find this?”

“My brother showed it to me,” was her answer. “We used to come here a lot in Summer before he left for Princeton—and we still did the last couple times he came home over nonterm. It was him who installed the makeshift swing. This year, he's not gonna make it and I really wanted to go, but not alone.”

She beamed from seeing my amazement over her secret hideout. I smiled back.

“So, you know, I thought, maybe I could take you here,” she resumed. “Glad to see you like it. Just promise me something, Jackson. This place is special. It has to stay special. Please don't show it to anyone, alright?”

“Yeah? Can do, I suppose,” I hesitatingly commented, not being sure what she meant by that. Why was she showing me—me, the little brat she was babysitting—her secret hideout? Why not some hung stud who would properly screw her brains out. Or did she plan to...? No way! Yeah, she had said something about giving me a change of ideas, but this? No way! No way she would profane her sacred sanctuary just like that; least of all with me. Why was I even having thoughts like that? Wasn't I supposed to be mourning another failed date? Great, and now my wiener was sporting a semi. Great timing for utopian wishes!

“Hey, don't just stare into space, kiddo,” I heard Emily shout. She was already halfway in the water, her clothes in an unorderly heap on a patch of grass. “Stop dreaming and come into the water, it's perfect!”

Swallowing hard from seeing her standing in the water in the bikini she had bought the day before, I undressed too. Seeing how easily she had stepped in, I underestimated the cold of the water but decided to give my best shot at displaying my virility. This, nevertheless, posed great difficulty as once the water touched my butt cheeks and caressed my balls, the latter shrunk to the size of M&M's, seeking the warmth of my body. I felt my dick shrivel up to a ridiculous stub. Still, determined to make proof of my manliness, I inched my way further, giving my best facial expression of the male badass I was—or so I thought at least. Just the pair of Ray-Bans and a set of crossed scrawny arms and give that ladies' man some space, bitches—oh yeah!

“You're making the funniest faces, Jackson,” Emily laughed. “You don't have to rush it, you know. We've got the whole afternoon. Take your time if it's too cold for you. It's not embarrassing.”

Busted! Still, I kept making a fool of myself trying to act strong. Teenagers... sigh...

Emily was now holding her belly. “You're just too funny, kiddo, for real.” Her laughter gave way to a devilish smirk. “Alright, since you keep insisting on it, here's your punishment.”

She splashed water against me which made me shriek like a little girl but had the desired effect. Not scared of the cold water anymore, I practically jumped on top of her to dunk her into the water. Having anticipated my attack, she stepped aside and used my own momentum to dunk me underwater instead. I surged and tried to retaliate but she was quicker again and managed her way behind me.

She wrapped her arms around me, pressed her breasts against my back and, while her hands were running down my belly to the waistband of my trunks, leaned in to whisper, “Sure you're not here for something... other than wrestling with me?”

My mind went completely blank. I wanted to stammer something incomprehensible when she pushed me forward to fall into the water again, my guard down, obviously.

“Oh my, you fell for the oldest trick,” she snickered.

“Just you wait,” I replied in a playfully challenged tone, dashing at her.

We kept wrestling for a while, laughing, pushing, touching each other without any shame however bold our touches were. I was completely absorbed by the fun we were having until I felt a stinging itch on my forearm. I checked to find a colossal horsefly pleasurably sucking my blood.

Startled, I swatted the living shit out of that thing only to find it flying away and land on Emily's butt were it resumed its meal on her blood instead. With no inhibitions whatsoever, I slapped her butt, making her squeal and almost jump. This time, kept my hand firmly locked to her skin so the insect couldn't escape a second time in the case it still hadn't died. I felt it twitch under my palm, so, still without thinking any further, I groped Emily's butt to clench my fist around the horsefly. She gasped in response to my unmannerly touch.

“Jackson,” she aspirated, her cheeks flushed and her breathing getting unsteady.

Only then it dawned to me I had smacked her ass—not only that but also groped her boldly. My jaw began to tremble at the realization of my discourteousness approaching.

Fully expecting a full-blown slap to my cheek, I gasped, “Emily, I—”

She cut me short by tugging me into a deep, intimate embrace. The feeling of her breasts clad in her wet bikini top against my chest had my cock swell to its full glory withing a few labored breaths. Please don't feel it! Please don't feel it! Sure, she's not gonna feel it when it's almost pressing into her belly button, duh! With one hand, she pulled me in closer while her other wandered down to the small of my back and let two fingertips disappear into the waistband of my trunks. I felt her hips squirm just very slightly against my erect prick and thought I heard her in- and exhale into my ear shakily. Overwhelmed by my teenage anxiety, I had millions of questions and what-ifs running through my head which made my whole body turn into an immovable pillar of salt.

When Emily let go of me, she kept her arms loosely around my neck. She bit her bottom lip when she looked at me.

With her cheeks flaming red and almost moaning, she said, “Jackson... Thank you.”

She smiled softly at me with her eyes half-closed in what I interpreted as pleasure.

The sudden stinging pain in my hand broke the intimacy and made me wince. As I opened my hand in reaction, the unscathed horsefly casually flew away and escaped.

“These things just won't die,” I expressed my astonishment. “So much for Garden Eden.”

We decided to get back and to skip getting dressed and head back home in our swimming gear. On the way back to fetch our bicycles, I was surprised when Emily took me by my hand and lead the way out. Her skin felt soft and warm, her touch light while my brain was still trying to process my first one-on-one experience with a girl.

Once back home, I excused myself and rushed to my bedroom. I told Emily I dearly needed a nap if I wanted to be able to enjoy the party that night—and to be in shape for the flirting. She replied she needed a quick rest too and suggested we have pizza ordered for dinner. I agreed to have it delivered at seven.

Still in my swimming trunks, I fell into my bed but, despite being spent, I tossed and turned with a mind still filled with the events of the day: Sarah, the failed date, the river, Emily, Emily in her bikini, Emily wrestling with me, Emily and her luscious ass, Emily... Eventually, I managed to get some sleep, yet my dreams were still filled with images of that alluring vixen.

When I woke up again, I didn't feel rested, really. At least, I thought, Emily had kept her promise and gotten my mind off that stupid Sarah—and filled it with lewd pictures of her humble self, that is. Given the situation, I decided to make the best out of it and finally give in to the urge I had felt since laying eyes upon this smoking beauty: just beat it! A quick wank while lying on my back had to do for I had my phone in my trousers and the latter were still in the backpack downstairs. Therefore, I had no indication to what time it was.

My best guess was that my dick had been standing straight like a capital 'I' through my entire nap from the way the erection painfully begged for attention. At least this saved me the work of getting it up, yay!

I didn't have to look far for proper one-handed reading material since the sight of Emily in her skimpy swimming garments was still fresh and deeply carved into my mind. Hooray for teenage memorizing ability! Without realizing it, I started moaning her name into the emptiness of my room.

From the moment I gripped my shaft, I felt the first familiar twitching in my helmet, which signaled the impending release. After merely a few quick strokes, I started thrusting my hips against my clenched fist. I kept gasping my babysitter's name as my orgasm approached quickly—and also as my bedroom door flung open and the girl whose name I kept shamelessly pronouncing while doing my dirty teenage deed stepped in.

“Oh my god, Jackson,” was what I needed to hear before realizing she stood there, her eyes following the trajectory of my first splash of semen onto my belly.

My eyes sprang open in shock as I tried to conceal my spritzing boner, only to have the blanket smear my spunk all over my torso rather than effectively covering my misdoing before it fell to the ground, leaving my glory in full view. Ashamed of my actions, my gaze was transfixed to hers. I couldn't flinch, let alone blink.

“E-E-Emil... Emily” was all I managed to stammer before I fell silent for two seconds and heard her swallow.

She whispered an apology, turned around and rushed downstairs.

Not even wondering about why she had come to my room without knocking in the first place, I sloppily wiped the cum stains off my torso, grabbed the first pair of shorts I found and a crumpled t-shirt and followed her. Racing down the stairs in pursuit of Emily, the swinging of the remaining semi in my pants painfully reminded me why I wasn't the greatest fan of freeballing.

As if getting caught in the act hadn't already been clichéd enough, before I reached the end of the staircase, Emily popped up out of nowhere at the base of the stairs. Unable to swerve past her anymore, I tripped and landed on her. With sheer luck, neither of us hit anything while falling. Still, my face landed right between her soft breasts.

When I lifted my head and wanted to ask her if she was alright, my inquiry kept stuck in my throat as my eyes fell on her flushed face and I could hear her panting. I felt my heart pounding in my throat, the blood filling my ears and cheeks and my stomach churn as her arms pulled me into an unexpected embrace. I tried to crawl forward to have my face above hers. The tension was so thick, the soaring bloodstream in my ears was almost deafening. I desperately wanted to apologize but my trembling jaw wouldn't allow a single word to escape my lips. Instead, her pull drew me closer to her until I felt the breeze of her breath on my lips which parted from alone.

The doorbell rang. Yes, yet another cliché. Don't ask. Couldn't make that up if I wanted to!

My face red hot, I made it back up on my feet. I stepped to the door with my mind unable to form any sensible thought.

“What!” I hissed when I jerked the door open to find the pizza delivery guy.

“Your pizza, dude,” he shot back, obviously displeased by my demeanor. “That'll be eighteen bucks fifty—and a personality check for free if you're interested.”

I awkwardly handed the poor bastard his money plus a tip, accepted the pizza, apologized bashfully and turned around to face Emily who was standing there with her arms crossed. I almost dropped our dinner. She was pressing her lips together and gave me that infamous 'white people smile' before she turned around and went to the kitchen.

Hesitantly, I followed her, not sure what to expect, yet damn sure it would make our so far very pleasant holidays together go south big time. I cursed myself for jacking off so incautiously. What had I been thinking? Oh yeah, I remember: nothing! Just point-blank teenage levity. A couple hormones here, some teen anxiety there, a dash of stupidity, a twist of inexperience, some ice cubes, shaken, not stirred (stay classy, right?)... et voilà: desperate virgin on the rocks! Ugh!

In the kitchen, Emily was leaning against the counter, her arms still crossed. “Jackson, we need to talk.”

Here we go! In my thoughts, I rolled my eyes and braced myself for a sermon on my conduct much worse than the pizza delivery guy just two minutes prior. Now I was to have even girls my age—practically my age—give me lessons about conduct. Well done, dude, well done. Real Casanova! Thunderous applause! I opened the pizza box with a cheesy smile and presented her its contents. As if that helped any.

We took a generous bite of pizza each before she spoke, “Look, don't get me wrong. I just wanna talk, nothing more.” She let the words sink in. “First, I'm not mad at you, okay?” Major relief! “Second, I'm sorry for just waltzing into your room like that.”

Leaning against the opposite kitchen counter, I gulped down my hardly-chewed mouthful. “Uh, I don't really know what to say. I'm sorry... I, uh, guess? Yes, I really am. I didn't mean you to, well, find me in this unflattering position. If you're grossed out, go ahead. Say it. I deserve all disgust you feel towards me, and—”

“Jackson, please,” she interrupted me. “I'm not grossed out at all. Look, it's just natural. For you, for me, for your parents, most probably.” Yeah, thanks for the pictures. Her cheeks blushed slightly when she resumed, “I do it all the time too. And it's no wonder. You're sixteen—in the middle of your hormonal rage. Also, I was teasing you big time. No wonder you go crazy about it. You have my full understanding.”

“Wow, thanks for your honesty,” I mumbled, avoiding her gaze in my little shame. “But that doesn't make me, uh, yeah, saying... your... you know... any better.”

I so wished the ground would open up and swallow me. I was mortified.

I could see that she too was struggling with expressing her feelings. My best guess, still, was that she was preparing to either kill me right away, torture me to a slow, agonizing death or, at the very least, turn the next two weeks or so of my life to living hell. She tried to hide her face behind the next slice of her pizza. The color of her cheeks indeed would have given a great camo in an Italian Sugo factory.

“Actually, Jackson, it...” She avoided my gaze and bit her bottom lip. “I found it kinda, like, flattering when, you know, when I heard you moaning my name. I know it sounds weird and creepy, but it kinda flatters me to know you jerk off to me.”

Come again?

“Also, you're pretty, uh...” she swallowed audibly. “Big.”

Now that was a far cry from what I had been expecting. I quickly shoved almost an entire piece of pizza down my throat and gulped that thing down almost in one piece. I didn't know what to say or how to react. Was that a compliment?

“See, I can be creepy too,” she stated, a shy smile on her lips.

I hammered down my glass of coke and let out a shameless burp, making her giggle.

“Sorry, I just needed that,” I explained myself. “Feel much better now.”

Emily smiled at me, grabbed both my wrists and pulled me close to plant a peck on my cheek. She let go of me and I placed my hand on where she had kissed me. Her radiant smile caused a warmth in my belly and a lightness in my heart. I looked her straight in the eyes that were beaming with life.

“Thank you for breaking the awkwardness,” she began. “You really are a golden boy. What am I saying? You're a truly desirable young man. If only you were a bit older...” She ran her hand through my hair. “But now let's get ourselves ready. Can I have a look at your wardrobe?”

I agreed to whatever there was to get ready for. She looked stunning just the way she was but she wouldn't hear it without telling me I should stop and how cute and stupid I was. As much as I liked seeing her lively expression and hearing her angelic voice, I didn't understand why she insisted on browsing my wardrobe too. Just like Mom, I thought until I saw what she was picking for me.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

“And?” she inquired.

“Would have never thought any of my clothes would combine so well to blend in with the cool kids,” I said in awe, standing in front of the full-length mirror in my parents' room. “And I was afraid I would have to go looking so foppish like when we're going to see Grandma.”

Emily laughed loudly and heartily. “Oh poor you. I feel you. Don't be afraid, we're still young and laid back. And now it's my turn to freshen up. I'll be back in ten and don't peek, alright?”

She took a prepared a pile of clothes and disappeared into the bathroom, left the door ajar and kept talking. “So, Jackson, tonight there'll be plenty of girls. This'll give you occasion enough to practice your flirting. Just be careful about Jenny. She's notorious for dragging younger boys to bed. She's probably deflowered—if you wanna call it that—half the guys in my year, the year below and the year above you. She won't miss the chance to try her luck with you too. You might find it enjoyable but don't forget that doesn't make her yours, alright? She'll ditch you right away, alright? She's just as bad that way as some of the jocks.”

I gulped at the possible thought of losing my virginity that very night but discarded the thought as unlikely for I was still supposed to come home with Emily. Unless she would... Well, I had to come up with a plan for this eventuality. That thought reminded me that I had no idea of where that party was and how to get there, let alone how to come home in the early hours of morning.

“It's not that far away, just a couple miles,” came Emily's explanation. “Brett is gonna pick us up in his car. He promised he'll watch his drinking and bring us home safely whenever we want. Let's see how that works out. He owes me a big one anyway.”

When she stepped out of the bathroom, my jaw almost dropped to the floor. I couldn't quite make out if it was because she was just beautiful or if it was her alluring appearance. She had applied a that little bit of blush that said fuck me without being vulgar and chosen to wear a top that framed her curves and presented her bust openly without appearing slutty. It was just long enough to meet the hem of her jeans and let her bellybutton flash out when she walked just enough to make you wish to see more. And her ass in these pants... Oh boy!

She smiled at my open-mouthed speechlessness. I didn't know where to put my eyes on. I desperately wanted to lay them on her face but they seemed to be magically drawn to her body she so openly flaunted. A content smile flashed across her face when she saw her apparel had the desired effect.

After a half-hour ride in Brett's rattling Mustang, the three of us came up to a villa with a big garden and a swimming pool. High school graduates were fooling around in the swimming pool or dancing to the music which came at full blast from speakers which were standing on tripods around the pool. Booty shaking was the first thought that came to my mind as we stepped to the entrance door which was guarded by a huge, yet baby-faced bouncer—most likely a quarterback or some other ball game team, I thought. He held a hand the almost the size of a garbage can lid at my stomach to block my entrance.

"What's with the wimp?" the Jock asked, giving his best shot at feigning a deep, manly voice.

"He's with me. He's cool, Rambo," Emily replied, wrapping her arm around my waist.

Rambo lifted his eyebrow and let us pass without further questions.

"Wow, that guy's a beast!" I exclaimed in my amazement.

"Yeah, Rambo—or Ryan, actually. All brawn, no brain, basketball team," replied Emily, rolling her eyes, "...and a petty excuse for a wiener."

Not gonna ask, no. Immediately, I didn't sense him as that threatening anymore—I pitied him even for trying to cover his lack of endowment by being bloated. Interesting how one's perception of a human male changes when knowing about the size of his nether rod.

“This is Jonathan's place,” Brett explained. “I've been here a couple times before. His parents are gone for the week. They let almost anything slip. He's a total dork but throws the best parties. Spoiled only child of fat cats, you know.”

“I've never been to a place like this,”

Emily replied. “I thought they only exist in the movies. I should have brought my bikini.”

“No false inhibitions,” Brett shot back. “Just jump in the pool in your underwear—if you're wearing any, that is.”

“Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you, you little pervo?” she teased back, making Brett nod.

“There's most likely gonna be a wet t-shirt contest anyway. You might win it if I get you drunk enough and you turn it into a strip contest like that time two years ago,” he said to which Emily rolled her eyes. Then, turning to me, he added, “Yo, kiddo, you'd enjoy that plenty too, right?”

All I could give as an answer was a silent nod with my mouth wide open, still in awe from the impressions of this party.

“Too much information for you to process, huh kid?” Brett snickered. “I'm gonna jump into the pool. See you guys later, I guess.” And off he went after exchanging a quick peck with Emily before she was even able to express her gratitude for the ride.

We went inside the house—mansion to my standards, actually—to step into a smoke-laden living room full of high school graduates. Some of them dancing to the thunderous beats that came blasting from the speakers between which a DJ was spinning actual vinyls. Others were just chatting, drinking, making out or smoking, the usual high-school deal.

Emily turned to me, leaned in and spoke her encouraging cheers again, “So remember: no one knows you here and no one will ever see you again. Nothing embarrassing can happen. Just be yourself and don't be too shy to try your luck. Don't set your expectations too high and don't be disappointed if you get turned down. Especially, don't expect to get lucky. You're here to hone your skills not to get into anyone's panties, alright? Should it happen, however, be sure to have wear a rubber, okay? You're not remotely old enough to father an accidental kid and you never know who might be a walking biological weapon—STD-wise.”

I gulped and nodded my head yes. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the master couch in front of the fireplace. Two girls were sitting there giggling.

“Hey, gals, this is Jackson. Have your way with him,” she said and added, “Go get 'em, tiger!” then gave me a slight push in the direction of the couch and disappeared in to the crowd.

With that, she left me at the mercy of these two girls who did not make the slightest effort of hiding that they were eyeing me up and down. One burst out in giggles and dug her face into her friend's shoulder as if to hide it from me.

The other one licked her lips and quickly raised her eyebrows before she stretched out her hand. “Jackson, huh? I'm Ash and this is Lucy. Forgive her behavior. She's pretty shitfaced already. Wanna sit between us?” She pulled me to the couch when I shook her hand. “Lucy will you please make some room for this hunk? We're the lucky girls tonight if Em delivered such an eye-candy directly to us.”

Lucy had another laughing fit from Ash's expression on my looks but scooted aside enough for me to squeeze between the two of them. Immediately, Lucy leaned against me and resumed laughing. So this is what it felt like to be comfortable with girls? Thank you, Emily, not only for dragging me here but also for giving me good advice on what to wear tonight.

Encouraged by her advice on practicing and not being afraid, I decided to push the envelope, “And what are you girls up to tonight?”—emphasis on 'up' on purpose!

“Oh my,” began Ash, slightly turning to me and placing her left hand on my thigh. “Finally someone who's comfortable with talking straight. Think you can handle two?”

That escalated quickly! Well, why not play along? After all, in flirting, everything is allowed, right? And I didn't want to disappoint Emily. Whatever sense that makes, seemed perfectly fine to me.

“Never tried but very inclined to give it a shot?” I boldly replied.

“Lookie there... A true badass, aren't we? Cutting right to the chase. Where did you learn to talk that way? You sure get all the girls and we're just lucky you talk to us,” Ash teased, caressing my neck with her right hand and slowly inching the other towards my crotch.

Unsure of how to reply to this, I decided to go for honesty. “Not really, the two of you would be my first.”

“Nice one,” Ash chuckled, “but not gonna buy it. Still, it seems to work. I'm hooked.”

“Oh, but you should buy it,” I shot back. “Being dead honest here.”

“What?” came Ash's reply. Oops, wrong turn. “How old are you again?”

“Uh, sixteen,” I replied without even thinking, shrugging and giving my best apologetic look.

Ash took her hands off me looked at me in disgust.

“Lucy, let's go,” she said, standing up and grabbing her friend by both wrists. “Kid's a total drag.”

Before any kind of natural frustration could surge from my confused mind, another female voice interfered, “Just let them go, kid. You deserve better than these two low-life bimbos anyway.”

I turned my head to find the source of the voice and couldn't prevent my jaw from jumping open in disbelief. I'd always been a bit of a sucker for the Goth girls for their mere somewhat exotic appearance. Yet, I had never thought one might find the same interest in me. Now the girl that was sitting next to me, a wide smile on her almost black, yet glossy lips, could have come straight out of a Suicide Girls calendar. The thick eyeliner which reminded of ancient Cleopatra framed her dark eyes to make them appear even more intriguing.

“Jenny,” she introduced herself, offering me her hand on which I saw several tattoos. Hadn't Emily warned me about her? Now I could see why.

“So you're this Jackson dude?” She said, flashing her teeth which marked a stark contrast to her lips and straight, black-dyed hair. “Em's been going on about how great a guy you are so I wanted to see for myself.”

“Oh, is that so?” I replied, trying to cover my insecurity. Her intoxicating perfume made thinking straight difficult—almost impossible, in fact—as if I had been able to think rationally at all in the presence of this minx; her deep cleavage presented by her tight corset more specifically. “Lucky me—or you, for that matter. Thanks to Emily, girls have practically been standing line to chat with me.”

“I'm impressed,” Jenny began, a playful, yet mischievous look in her eyes as though plotting her next move. “For one, by your self-confidence. Also by your lack of shame. What a bold claim. How old did you say you are? Sixteen? You're pretty far gone for that age, kid.”

Sounds kinda familiar, doesn't it?

Trying to keep Emily's advice about not having to be afraid of making a fool out of myself, I decided to stick with the all-in plan. “You should hear me when I've warmed up.”

“I can't wait to see that,” Jenny said, joyous anticipation flashing in her eyes. “Can I help you with that?”

Delighted to see she had bit my improvised bait, I relaxed a bit and said, “Comes naturally with pretty girls.”

She chuckled and, with increased interest asked, “Does that apply to me too?”

Determined to keep probing the uncharted waters, I teased, “Well no, not exactly,” causing her to raise her eyebrows, obviously intrigued. “Pretty won't do. I'd rather go for smoking.”

She covered her mouth as she started giggling. “Aren't you a flirt, kiddo! Are you sure you're just sixteen?” Haven't I heard that exact same question before? “Let's toast to that. Oh, no drink? Take a sip of mine.”

I did as told, willingly swallowed a good sip of the ice-tea-colored beverage on ice cubes and nearly choked on it.

“Whoa! What's that?” I coughed as if my lungs were on fire.

“Ever heard of Jackie coke? It's missing the coke, is all?” she explained nonchalantly. “But you took that like a champ!”

“Thanks, Jenny,” I commented, wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt. I looked at her devilish smirk, licked my lips, and, after some thought, added, “Was that a warning that I might burn my fingers if I get too close to you?”

“Well, did it work?”

I decided to provoke her further, “I doubt you'll be hot enough to burn my fingers quite as much.”

“Bold words for a kid your age,” she said. “Why don't you see for yourself?”

Unsure of how to follow her command, I decided to play it cool. “I'm not gonna fall for such an easy trap, but nice try.”

“Smart choice, kid. The further you reach, the harder you fall,” she said. “Too bad, could have been your lucky night. Your loss.” She paused. “Time for a smoke.”

I looked at her hesitantly before she resumed talking, grinning. “Just kidding, boy. Might just as well smoke here,” she said, letting one hand disappear into one cup of her corset. “Wanna try a drag?”

She didn't even wait for my reply to light what I thought was a blunt. What did I know? Only had one once. For all I knew, it could have been a hand-rolled cigarette.

“Yeah why not,” I boldly said before knowing what I was saying. “What is it anyway?”

“White widow,” came her explanation while exhaling a sweet white smoke. “Might be a bit strong for you. C'mere and open your mouth.”

I did as told and saw her inhale a long drag. She held her mouth closed and held her breath as she grabbed me by my nape and pulled me into a long open-mouthed kiss. I felt her exhale into my mouth. I inhaled in reaction and immediately tasted the sweet smoke and felt how it dried my mouth and flew down into my lungs while the crotch of my pants started feeling painfully tight for my growing erection.

“Keep it for two seconds before you exhale it,” she said after breaking the kiss.

Doing as told, the smoke only stung slightly in my lungs. After exhaling, I cleared my throat to cover a single cough. She giggled from my obvious attempt at hiding my initial difficulties at handling the aggressive smoke.

“That was interesting,” I said.

“The smoke or the kiss?” Jenny inquired.

“The smoke,” I answered in my coolest tone and waited for her questioning look. “The kiss was exciting.”

“You really know how to keep me hooked, don't you?” She took a sip of her drink while keeping eye contact. “Care to have another one?”

I licked my lips and slowly nodded my head yes. She took another sip before she took my nape anew, this time, grabbing a fistful of my hair while pulling me in. I hadn't heard her swallow and when she parted her lips and locked them on mine, I felt the burning bourbon being transferred into my mouth. My throat willingly accepted it despite the unpleasant feeling it left behind. Finally, it turned my stomach into a thermal bath while my aching hard-on was probing for a less confined position in my pants.

When we broke the kiss, she looked at me and licked her lips before licking mine and sucking one spilled drop of Jackie off my chin. My world was turned upside-down. It had never occurred to me that a kiss might be used for something other than affectionate exchange of body fluids. For first kisses, these two sure were special. My hormones were uncontrollably dancing and creating feelings in my belly I had not yet felt in my young life. Or was that the blunt already kicking in? My perception did start to seem a bit off.

“You're a good kisser, kid,” she commented, adding more fuel to the fire in my loins.

“Thank you. Same goes for you—not that I have kissed many other girls than you,” I returned the compliment, my mouth doing the thinking for me.

“Was that your first?” she began, making me nod although I didn't intend to give my inexperience away so easily. “I couldn't tell. I bet you wanna get some more,” she continued, making me nod with yet more fervor.

This time, she placed her hand on my thigh dangerously close to my crotch—close enough to put it on my boner that had decided that my right pant leg was the least obstructive option given the circumstances.

She backpedaled and looked at me with big, glistening eyes. “Oh wow. So Emily didn't lie about your size. You are pretty big.”

This unexpected flattery let my self-confident façade crumble. All I could utter was an awkward “uh... thank you, I guess” which sounded more like a question than a phrase of actual gratitude. What had Emily been blabbering about me and why? Was I really in such desperate need for a nudge in my direction? What else did Jenny know? And everyone else possibly? Was that too much help from Emily? Should it bother me that she divulged such intimate information about me? Did I really care about it or was following my hormonal urges more important at that moment?

Jenny giggled at my insecure reaction to her flattery in that girly way. The moment was ruined; that much was sure. Fucking teenage insecurities! Without giving much more thought, however, I tried to resume my exercises with Jenny. Chances were she was willing to give me another chance, or yet maybe she was stoned enough not to be bothered by my awkwardness?

We kept on chatting and flirting for a while during which I felt the blunt take its relaxing effect and loosen my inhibitions. Yay for me! I can't really recall how it happened—I was too drunk with my teenage exploration drive and high on the joint—but before long, Jenny and I had our lips glued together in determination to exchange as much slobber as possible. There's no more accurate description.

We only broke the kiss which left a thread of saliva hanging between our lips because a commotion only a couple feet away from us dragged our full attention. About two dozen party guests were standing in a circle; one figure was lying on the ground and another angrily yelling at them. I recognized Emily on the floor, rubbing her cheek, fear in her eyes and some dude aggressively threatening her.

When he hauled off for yet another punch, my protective instincts I never expected I'd possess kicked in. I rushed up, pushed a few people aside and tackled the aggressor with all my weight to heroically protect the defenseless damsel in distress. He and I both landed on the floor. Not my smartest move. When had I decided this would be the moment to make proof of my manliness? Oh, yeah, hormones, booze and weed. Great combination!

When getting up, the angry guy hissed, “You're dead meat, boy!”

Only then I realized I was about to get beaten up big time by a mini-hulk easily fifty pounds heavier than me, half a foot taller and threateningly stretching his XXL shirt. In a pang of fear, I stood petrified, bracing myself for the first impact, closing my eyes.

As the time before his fist cracked my jaw appeared immeasurably long, I peeked between my eyelids to find out whether my perception of time had been dilated by the dope as well. I found the huge bouncer holding mini-Hulk's right fist with one and his left shoulder with the other hand.

“The party is over for you, Kevin,” the chunkier of the two said. “Piss off!”

“Fuck you, wannabe Rambo!” mini-Hulk shot back. “I'm gonna beat up this little shit here when I'm done with you!”

“Poor choice of words,” Ryan, the bouncer, calmly commented before his right knee met in Kevin's kidney. The latter bent over in pain and spun around enough to catch a full-blown uppercut into his plexus. Mini-Hulk fell to the floor and curled up, choking for air, screaming in pain between his every agonizing breath.

“He's done for,” Ryan said in his thin, yet determined voice, turning to me. “As for you, wimp, the party is over for you and Emily too. I guess you will find the door without my help, you understand?”

I swallowed hard and nodded shyly. The crowd dissipated. Helping Emily to her feet, I looked for Jenny but couldn't spot her. She had probably already found a new victim for her charms. Emily had warned me about that. An offended surge or hormones in my belly or not, I had more pressing matters to deal with: Emily. I couldn't help noticing that she was fairly wasted herself and hardly able to walk without my help.

“Emily, where's Brett? We were thrown from the party. He's gotta get us home,” I explained.

“Brett's passed-out drunk,” was her displeasing reply she uttered with a shaky voice. “He won't be driving us home and I doubt anyone will. I just wanna go home, Jackson.”

I let out a deep breath through my nose and replied, “In that case, we'll have to walk. Luckily, it's warm and it's just a couple miles. We'll be home in a bit more than an hour if you can walk. Can you walk?”

“I'll try,” she said, trying to walk on her own but losing her balance with every other step.

“We'll be faster if you lean on me.”

As we reached the entrance gate, Ryan was pushing Kevin, who was still bent over in pain, out of the estate. The latter was still cursing and protesting but, despite his hefty physique, was no match for the beast-like bouncer.

Once the aggressive troublemaker was properly disposed of, Ryan addressed me, “Sorry I had to throw you out, wimp. Hope you and Em are alright. ”

“It's okay, Rambo. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your help. We just wanna go home,” I replied.

He gave me his thumbs up and said, “That was a pretty badass move, wimp. Well done.”

Despite the situation, I was a bit proud of myself. It doesn't happen every day that a sixteen-year-old kid get called badass by a Rambo-like beast.

Emily and I started our walk home, not saying anything. I wondered if this would pass as some kind of walk of shame.

About twenty minutes in, Emily said, “Sorry, Jackson. I didn't mean any of this to happen.”

Her voice was loaded with drunk grief.

“It's okay, Emily,” I replied.

“No, it's not,” she protested. I thought I hear her sob. “I screwed up everything. Jenny, you, Kevin. This was supposed to become an awesome night and I just screwed it up. I'm sorry.”

She snuffled her nose. We stopped right under a street lamp.

I tried to get more out of her. “What did you screw up?”

She looked into my eyes. Hers were red with tears. Some were running down her cheeks. Not exactly knowing what I was doing, I pulled her into a tight hug and let my hands run through her hair and over her back.

“I'm so sorry, Jackson,” she sobbed, letting her tears flow freely.

I felt her wrap her arms around me and clench her claws into my back. Feeling it was very pleasant.

“There, there,” was all I managed to say in my even more confused state. What was I supposed to do? A crying, drunk girl pressing her body against mine—the body of a teenager desperate to jump whatever female offered hers. Was I really thinking this? What kind of... Oh yeah, right on cue, Mr. One-Eyed Monster. Now's not the moment, or is it? She's vulnerable, so... get this thought out of your head, you creepy pig!

She lifted her head to look into my eyes again. Her tear-stained face looked angelic, innocent. My heart almost skipped a beat when another tear left her eyes the moment she blinked. This sight swept blank whatever thoughts that were on my mind.

And then: a kiss.

We parted, looked at each other, loosened our embrace, pulled each other close again, closed our eyes again and repeated the kiss. Then again. And again. Until we were properly making out. Her breath tasted like stale beer and fermented apple seeds but I didn't care in the heat of the moment.

Minutes passed and we were roaming our hands over each other's backs, our lips still tightly locked together, tongues dancing to inexistent music. I wasn't willing to let go of her for any reason however urgent—even if it meant starvation. These unknown sensations felt far too exciting. The way it seemed, I would still get lucky that night. I had to remind myself not to grind my raging boner into her belly so obviously.

She did not seem to want to let go off me either—until she pushed me away, turned around and emptied the contents of her stomach right on the sidewalk. My hand came just in time to hold her hair out of the stream of gastric fluids. So much for getting lucky. Bummer!

She heaved three more times before she stood up again, wiped her lips with her forearm.

“Thank you, Jackson,” she panted. “Now I feel a lot better. Still a bit tipsy, but not sick anymore. Look, there's a fountain where I can rinse my mouth.”

After a quick rinse, we resumed our nightly stroll home. Although still under the influence of considerable amounts of alcohol, Emily was able to walk again. We kept holding hands on the entire way, didn't talk much, though. All we agreed upon was that we only wanted to go to bed.

Once back home, we were both exhausted. I walked Emily to the couch to make sure she was alright. We exchanged goodnight wishes and a hug. I was too tired to follow my dearest wish to test my luck and kiss her again; too tired to take the risk of getting slapped and left with a monumental scolding.

To my surprise once in the living room, Emily started undressing right in front of me, asking me to stay with her.

“No, Emily,” I replied. “I don't think that's a good idea.”

“I want it, Jackson,” she demanded. “I want to sleep with you.”

The moment these words hit my eardrum, my loins awoke from their sleep and urged me to follow suit. I hesitated long enough for her to be in her underwear. I could hardly breathe steadily, let alone form a single thought.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of her, almost singing, “You're gonna get lucky tonight and I'm gonna fuck your brains out.”

Falling onto her, I swallowed hard. When I wanted to kiss her, I felt her grip loosen. I planted my lips on hers but she didn't return the kiss. Instead, she started snoring away.

I looked at her, unsure of what to do. There she was, the girl of my dreams—not gonna lie about this—totally out of my league but willing to sleep with me—she had said so herself; I hadn't just heard things, right?—sleeping in her underwear, her legs spread wide to welcome my throbbing hard-on. What should I do? Where were my condoms? She wouldn't notice, would she? What if she woke up? She said she wants me. This was a unique chance! Should I seize it? Think about the consequences! What consequences? She was passed out. Easy prey. Hell yeah! No fucking way!

I shook my head and rushed up to the bathroom to rid myself of my annoying erection. It only took me half a dozen strokes until a few white spurts of semen hit the surface of the toilet water and sunk to its ground.

Although my voice of reason had been victorious over my perverse teenage instincts, I went to bed with a sad feeling in my heart. This chance would not come anytime soon, would it? Still, I was proud that I had resisted my lowest and most primitive urges.

 

 

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments