Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching A Sexy Tart

19
31 Comments 31
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Old man George was a horny old man.  His wife had been dead a while and he mostly jacked off these days.  His one enjoyment was to spy on his sexy neighbor’s daughter and to flip through his dirty magazines.

Sasha was a tart who liked to strip in front of her window and give anybody who was watching a cheap thrill.  She did other things if she was drunk.  Sasha was a tease and was good at it.

She had long red hair and a pair of tits you just wanted to touch.  She had creamy white skin and the greenest eyes you could imagine.  She was quite curvy and had an ass you just wanted to fuck. 

She had one of those belly piercings and she wore a diamond stud piercing through her nose.  She was a cheerleader and liked to wash her car and sometimes she would touch her pussy and give the old farts a cheap thrill.

The days she washed her car, George made sure he was reading a book to watch her play with herself.  George assumed she was an exhibitionist.  He wondered if she would ever throw herself at him.

George had set up his telescope and would watch her through it.  Last night she put on a great show.  She must have been a little tipsy.  She stood in front of the mirror and slipped out of her dress.  She pressed her double d tits into her window and started gyrating her ass.

George wanted to get a good look with his telescope.  She put her finger into her mouth and slid her wet finger up her smooth pussy.  She fingered herself and continued to move her hips.

The crazy thing was, she grabbed a teddy bear doll which was about her size, and started humping the stuffed toy.  She was thrashing her body against the toy and moaning.  She always left her window open to tease anybody who watched her.  She humped that bear for a long while.

She knew George was watching and what she did next was the craziest thing.  George saw her leave her room and she had put a robe on and went over to George’s house.  She was wearing a white silk robe and nothing underneath.

It was late but the tart rang his bell knowing he was up.

“Sasha, is everything okay?”

“I see you watching me all the time.  We might as well have sex.  It is less creepy that way.  I know you want to touch my breasts and squeeze my ass.  This is your lucky night.  Do you want me or not?”

George stood there with a dumb look on his face.  Sasha removed her robe and shut the door.

She walked into his living room and started playing with her big breasts.  She squeezed them together and licked at her nipples and gyrated her sexy ass.  She stood there with an evil grin on her face.

George could barely catch his breath.  He thought she must be having a nervous breakdown or something.  She stood in his living room massaging her huge tits and moving her sexy ass.  She made moaning sounds as she pleasured herself. 

George would enjoy her sexy show.  His cock was hard as a bat and would let his neighbor lead the way.  Once she was done playing with her tits, she began rubbing her pussy.  She looked George right in his face and pushed her fingers into her pussy. 

“My pussy is so wet and hot.  Are you enjoying this?”

“I think you must not be feeling well.  Should I call an ambulance?”

“I am fine.  Only tired of you being so creepy.  Now’s your chance to finally fuck me.  I bet you constantly get off watching me in the window.  I am allowing you to touch me.  Go on old man!  You know you want to feel my boobs.  Go on!”

She walked over to George and grabbed his hands.  He put them on her creamy skin.  He held her melons and smiled at Sasha.

“You love them, don’t you?  Go on suck at my nipples!  Make my pussy wet.”

George moved her big tits up to his mouth.  He sucked on her pink nipples and slightly bit at them.  She pushed them together and hit his nose with her tits.

“Does Georgie like my big tits?  I see you looking at me with your telescope.  Suck my tits, old man!”

George sucked them and held her breasts in his old wrinkly hands.  He was a dirty old man.  Quite perverted and creepy.  Sasha was going to let him fuck her brains out.  She hoped he would stop watching her.

PepitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PepitaPerez

“Take out your dick.  I want to suck it.”

“Sasha, are you sure you want to have sex?  Did you miss your pills tonight!”

“I am fine, George.  Tonight, we will have sex.  You know you want to.  I see you all the time watching me with your telescope and when I wash my car.  You know you want to feel my pussy on your cock.  I want to suck your dick.  I hope you have a big one!”

George knew she would like his cock.  He took off his pants and his briefs and presented to her a monster-sized cock.

“Holy cannoli!  That is some dick.  I am hungry now.”

Sasha dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.  She moved her lips up and down the old man’s wrinkly dick.  He watched in amazement his sexy neighbor giving him head.  He held her hair in his fist while pumping his dick in her mouth.

She made all the sucking noises associated with giving blow jobs.  She was enjoying his cock and even pushed her finger up the old man’s ass.  He liked it when she massaged his prostate and got extremely excited and blew his sticky cum into her mouth.

“Oh, Sasha that felt great!  Now be a good dear and swallow my cum.”

Sasha swallowed his sticky cum and sat down on his recliner and opened her legs.

“It’s time for you to lick my pussy.  It is nice and creamy for you.  I hope you like eating pussy because I need that before we fuck.  Do old men take a long time to get hard again?”

“I love pussy.  I will eat you until you tell me to stop.”

George was in heaven.  Sasha’s legs were opened wide and George began pleasuring her with his tongue.  He moved it all over her pretty pussy.  He sucked on her lips and pushed his tongue way up inside of her pussy and tongue fucked her until she came.  She liked his style and pushed his head further onto her pussy.  She liked hearing him munch on her exquisite pussy.

“Old man, you are good at this.  Fucking hell!”

George continued to lap her pussy.  He pushed his fingers up inside of her while he assaulted her pussy with his tongue.  She came multiple times while the old man drank her honey.

“I hope your cock is hard again!  I want to ride your big dick.  I hope my pussy can handle it.”

George got up and sat on his couch.  Sasha climbed into his lap and slowly positioned her pussy over his cock.  She moaned and groaned while getting comfortable.

She rode George like a horse.  Her big tits swung back and forth while riding his huge dick.  He put his hands on her waist while she rocked her pussy on his cock.  It felt amazing while she fucked him.

Sasha screamed out in pleasure and pain while she came.  Her juices-soaked George’s cock.  She climbed off his lap and went to her knees to lick his soaked cock.  She tasted her juices while she licked his shaft up and down.

“Sasha that was amazing!  You are the sexiest girl in town.”

“I know.  I like sex and like old men.  If you a good boy and stop watching me, perhaps I will come over tomorrow and ride you again.  Does that sound good?”

“Baby, I will never watch you again.”

“Good.  It is very creepy watching me.  It makes me mad.”

“Baby!  Do not bullshit a bullshitter.  If it bothered you, why didn’t you close your blinds?”

“My mother likes the windows open and I like looking at the stars.”

“You knew I was watching you.  I know you like old men.  I saw you and Doug the mailman fucking last week.”

“You saw us.  I bet you know all the seedy things I have done?”

“Most of them.  It will be our secret.  You just come here and fuck me, and your secrets are all safe.”

Sasha and George stood in the middle of the room.  She kissed him passionately while she stroked his cock.  She had a wonderful time and knew she had to get back home before anyone knew she was gone.

“I must go.  See you tomorrow.  Promise not to watch me anymore!”

Sasha grabbed her robe and went back to her house.  George lied and went back to his telescope and saw her take off her robe and climb into her bed.  He could not believe that he finally fucked her.

He had no plans to stop watching her.  He would just do it less conspicuously.  He could hardly wait for her to come over tomorrow.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments