Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Bungalow Fun Part 2

"Our new friend joins my wife and I for another fun morning"

28
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The next morning Anna and I woke up to another beautiful morning sunrise. We went out to our sun deck just as the hotel staff brought us our breakfast. Once they left and were out of sight we disrobed. As the cool morning ocean breeze rushed over Anna’s tight little body, her nipples became nice and hard. They were not the only thing getting hard, so was my cock. I glanced down between her legs and I could see her pussy juices already making a mess on the chair. We were both horny in anticipation that we would see our new runner friend again.

We quickly ate our food and couldn’t take it any longer. Anna got up, grabbed my hand, and led me over to the bed inside our bungalow leaving the sliding doors wide open. I lay down and Anna fell on top of me. Her soft lips connected with mine and our tongues danced in each other’s mouths as we passionately kissed. Anna started to grind her pussy on my cock and covered it with her juices.  I just had to taste her sweet nectar. I spun her around, so her pussy was right over my face.  Her pink lips looked so delicious. I opened my mouth as a drop of her juice fell inside. I stuck my tongue out to her clit, it was as if it had an electric current and she shuddered in ecstasy as it made contact. 

I started to really work my tongue on Anna, making sure her clit, pussy, and ass all received the attention of my tongue. I felt my wife’s mouth lower onto my cock, it felt so warm and wet. I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying this sixty-nine session as the vibrations of her mouth moaning on my cock were incredible. I could feel my load start to boil more and more each time her mouth went down on my shaft, her tongue swirled around the head as it did.

I felt Anna’s mouth lift off my cock for a second, so she could catch her breath, but she continued working my cock with her hand. With her mouth void of my cock, her moans were much louder as I sucked harder on her clit and worked it with my tongue.

After a minute or so, I noticed Anna’s moans had become muffled again as if her mouth was full, but I didn’t feel her warm mouth on my cock. I looked over and there was our new runner friend with his cock in my wife’s mouth.

I crawled out from under Anna and positioned myself behind her sexy little ass. I rubbed my cock head up and down from her clit to her tight little asshole. I got my cock nice and wet with her juices and then I slowly pushed it into her tight warm pussy hole. Anna let out a deep moan on our friend’s cock, her chin to his balls.

I began to pick up some speed and we got into a nice rhythm, as my cock worked Anna’s soaking wet pussy and she bobbed her head up and down on our new friend’s cock.

Her pussy is amazing, it’s always so wet and tight. All of the ridges inside just hit all the right spots on my cock. It was made to please.

Anna loves a little anal play. I swiped some of her juices off my cock and started to massage her tight little asshole with my fingers. I kept massaging and pressing harder on her hole until one of my digits popped right in. My wife gave out another deep moan on our friend’s cock.

I kept fucking Anna real good, pulling out to just the tip and back in balls deep. All the while working one finger in and out of her ass, and then a second popped. All of this had Anna getting close to cumming with her mouth fully down on our new friend’s cock moaning in absolute pleasure. I could tell he wasn’t going to be able to last any longer either. The vibration of Anna’s moans was too much for him to handle and he started busting his load down her throat. As he pumped his load into Anna’s mouth and I felt her pussy start to spasm on my cock and her ass started to contract pushing my fingers right out.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Our new runner friend had cum hard, and so did Anna, but I wasn’t finished and of course, she wanted more. I leaned back and laid down on the bed, grabbing my wife’s sexy body as I did. She leaned back and went to sit down on my cock, but I aimed it at her tight little asshole. She gladly accepted it and slowly slid down until I was fully inside her. She started to grind her ass on my cock, slowly sliding it in and out. Her ass had such a tight grip on my big cock. I reached around and started to rub her clit. Her pussy was absolutely soaked.

Even though our new runner friend had just cum, the sight of my wife taking my big cock in her ass had his cock still fully erect. With Anna’s pussy wide open and on display, he leaned in and started to probe his tongue into her pussy. It was not long before Anna started to cum again. Her ass started contracting again trying to push my cock out, but I held her hips firmly down so I stayed inside her. Her pussy gushed with juices.

Our new runner friend kneeled up and, being that Anna’s pussy was so wet, his cock slipped in with ease as he lowered his body onto her. I could feel his cock deep inside her between the thin wall separating her ass and pussy.

We lay there for a bit so Anna could get accustomed to being filled by our two big cocks in each of her holes. We started to move our hips so that our cocks were in sync going in and out of her.

What a feeling it was - Anna’s ass and pussy pulsating on our cocks. With each pump into her, we could feel each other’s cocks sliding into our respective holes.

Anna’s pussy was flowing like a river, her juices running down to my cock keeping it well lubricated for her tight little ass. Her moans were getting louder each time we filled her holes balls deep. Her ass and pussy started contracting and she started to cum hard on our cocks.

Anna moaned out that she was cumming and for us both to cum for her. She did not need to say more, and we both busted our loads deep inside her. We could feel each other’s cock pumping each spurt of our hot cum into her ass and pussy.

Anna stayed on our cocks for some time, enjoying the feeling of being full until our cocks started to subside and become soft. We slipped out of her holes and cum leaked out as we did. I rolled Anna off of me and laid her down on the bed. I got up and grabbed a couple of water bottles for our new friend and me. We stood at the end of the bed rehydrating and just enjoying the view of Anna’s used holes spilling our cum out of her.

Our new runner friend turned to me and said, “That was absolutely amazing! I only have one more day of holiday left, but I hope to try her pussy once more before I leave.”

He then noticed the time and had to go before his family started to worry. With that, he left us to enjoy the rest of the day.

Anna asked me, “Did I ever catch his name?”

I told her, “No, but maybe we can find out tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by Maks99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments