Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Fascinating - Part 2

"Marie visits the older couple next door the morning after their evening of caning and sex fun."

59
13 Comments 13
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Marie Quinn examined the two red lines across her buttocks in the dressing table mirror when she got up in the morning.

The red lines were cane marks, and they had been applied to her forty-seven-year-old bottom in the cottage next door the previous evening.

It had been an interesting evening, to say the least. Marie was renting a holiday cottage in an English village for a week, and on her first evening there, she had visited the local pub.

In the pub, Marie got into a conversation with a mature couple whom she discovered to be named Lee and Colin Purvis, and that conversation proved to be fascinating, as Marie remarked several times.

The sixty-six-year-old couple had been together since they were in neighbouring girls' and boys' schools, and an incident when they were both seventeen fashioned their whole future.

Colin and Lee got caught having sex, and they each received six strokes of the cane on their bare bottoms from their respective headteachers. The canings did not deter them from having sex, they had sex again that very day, but it did ignite something in them both that made the cane a very important item in what became their marriage.

The talk in the pub sexually aroused Marie, and she accepted an invitation to go back to Colin and Lee's cottage, which just happened to be next door to the cottage that Marie was renting.

She went back in the knowledge that there would be further talk about the cane and caning, and it was quite possible that a cane would be put to use. There was also a very highly charged sexual atmosphere, and Lee and Colin seemed to be a very sexual couple.

The evening in the cottage progressed, and Marie, willingly, witnessed both Mr and Mrs Purvis receive six severe strokes of the cane across their bare buttocks, Marie then, also willingly, witnessed Colin and Lee fucking. It seemed that guests in the cottage often got to see such things, and sometimes they joined in. Marie declined an invitation to join the naked mature couple on their bed, but she was tempted.

Marie had cum in her knickers watching Colin getting caned, having been getting increasingly aroused throughout what had happened before. Marie, by then minus her cum soaked knickers, had masturbated whilst watching Lee and Colin fucking, and orgasmed again.

The final act in that cottage that evening, as far as Marie was concerned, was for her to willingly bend over for one cane stroke each across her bare buttocks from Colin and Lee.

These were the first cane strokes that Marie had ever received, and they stung more than she imagined. She went back to her rented cottage, having already asked if she could go back to Lee and Colin the next day. She did not yet know what the next day would bring, but it might mean further cane strokes across her arse cheeks, and it might bring sex with Colin or Lee, or both of them.

Marie masturbated again when she was in bed in her rented cottage, and she would not have been surprised to discover that Lee and Colin fucked again.

So Marie was looking at the cane marks on her bottom and wondering if she would have more there by the end of this day.

Colin and Lee had pointed out that not every girl or boy that had been caned at school developed an interest in the cane in later life, just as because someone had never been caned at school it did not mean that they couldn't form a relationship with the cane when they got older.

As Marie looked over her shoulder into the mirror and her thoughts went back to the previous evening and forward to later this day, her fingers started to work between her legs. The orgasm that Marie had shortly after was not likely to be the only cum that she had this day.

Next door, Lee and Colin were wondering what the day would bring; at least, they were wondering what Marie would bring to their day.

"Do you think Marie will bend over for more strokes today, my dear?" Colin asked his wife.

"I think she might, I think that she might want to feel a cane across her gorgeous bottom again," replied Lee.

"You noticed too. She does have a gorgeous bottom, doesn't she?" said Colin.

"Yes, I wonder if she likes the ladies," mused Lee, thinking of possible lesbian sex.

"Well, we know she fucks married men because she told us last night," said Colin.

"Yes, she did. Maybe we will both get lucky with her," answered Lee.

Marie had taken the week's holiday to re-visit an area that she knew quite well from her past, so the plan had been to go out to various places in the area during the daytime. She thought that she would stick to that plan, but she now had to consider the possibility of trying to drive with a very sore bottom from a previous evening's caning, if she bent over for more cane strokes.

After she had gotten dressed and had had breakfast, Marie thought that she would say hello to the couple next door. The previous evening she had worn a skirt, but this morning she wore jeans, tight ones. Marie knocked on the door to Leecol, the cottage that the mature couple had lived in for a large proportion of their married lives.

"Well, good morning to you," smiled Lee, when she opened the door.

"Hi, I just thought that I would come and say hello," smiled Marie in return.

"Come in, come in," invited Lee, and Marie accepted.

"Darling, we have a visitor," said Lee to Colin as she led Marie into the living room.

"Oh, the fascinating Marie, how are you, my dear?" smiled Colin, standing and kissing Marie's hand.

"I am well, thank you, I just wanted to thank you both for making my first evening in the village so interesting," replied Marie.

"We hope to make your second evening equally so," said Lee.

"Yes, your presence added to our excitement yesterday," said Colin.

"Oh, I am sure you two would have managed just fine without me," replied Marie.

"Possibly, but having an attractive woman like you sharing our evening gets the juices flowing," said Lee.

"Literally," agreed Colin.

"I might be a bit more adventurous this evening," smiled Marie, turning over in her mind whether to forget about going out for the day and spending it with this couple instead.

"More strokes of the cane, maybe?" asked Lee.

"Possibly, and perhaps more physical involvement too," replied Marie, who had declined an invitation to join Lee and Colin on the bed the previous evening.

"Lee and I were speculating about that earlier," smiled Colin.

"We both find you very desirable, and we hoped that the feelings were reciprocated," added Lee.

"Oh yes, you are such a sexy couple, I got so turned on yesterday," replied Marie, feeling dampness appearing in her knickers.

"We both thought that your bottom was gorgeous," said Colin, wanting to feel Marie's arse now over her tight jeans.

"I was planning on going to visit the castle nearby today," said Marie, feeling increasingly horny.

"I think the castle will still be there tomorrow, Marie," said Lee, who beat her husband to a feel of Marie's buttocks.

The two women looked into each other's eyes, still with Lee's hand on Marie's arse.

Marie had very little experience of sapphic sex; she was very close to adding to it.

Lee and Marie's lips came together, they kissed softly, and then more passion was added. Lee now had both her hands on Marie's arse, and Marie had her arms around Lee's neck. The visit to the castle was going to have to wait.

Colin stepped back to watch, his penis stiffening as he watched his wife commence the build-up to lesbian sex.

"Will you come to bed with me, Marie?" Lee asked, lust all over her face.

"Oh yes, yes," breathed Marie.

"Am I invited too?" asked Colin.

"As a spectator, I think," replied Lee.

"To start with," added Marie, with a sexy smile that made Colin's cock stiffen some more.

Lee and Marie went up the stairs arm and arm, with Colin a short distance behind with his eyes on two large female backsides.

ScarletGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletGrey

Lee and Marie kissed and caressed in the bedroom, and then clothes removal commenced.

Soon, Marie's jeans and Lee's trousers were at their ankles, Marie's T-shirt was off, and Lee's blouse was undone as wet patches in knickers got fingered, and tongues danced together.

Lee turned Marie around, undid her bra, and moved down her back, pulling her knickers down and baring her arse.

Colin had lowered his own trousers and underpants and was slowly stroking his erection. He was not going to wank himself to ejaculation because he hoped and suspected that his rigid penis would be needed at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Lee kissed Marie's buttocks and gently fingered the two red lines placed on them the night before. Marie had removed her bra and tossed that aside as she savoured the feeling of a mature woman lovingly kissing her arse cheeks.

Although Colin was supposedly there as a spectator to start with, he could not resist moving to fondle Marie's large breasts, and Marie took his penis in her hand. Colin and Marie kissed as Lee started to inspect Marie's arse crack with her tongue and fingers. Marie was very close to orgasm.

Marie stepped out of her jeans and knickers, with Lee's help, and then Lee kissed her way up Marie's bare back and kissed her neck as her fingers moved up and down Marie's arse crack.

With Colin expertly fingering Marie's nipples along with what Lee was doing to her, Marie could not hold off her orgasm.

"Oh hell, oh fuck," breathed Marie, as she started to cum. Colin put fingers to Marie's cunt so she was being fingered front and back as she shook in orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, fucking hell," yelled Marie, as Mr and Mrs Purvis took her through a shuddering orgasm.

"Better than looking at castles, right?" whispered Lee into Marie's ear as the younger woman stopped cumming.

"Too fucking true, now I want to make you cum," said Marie, turning to face Lee, which also gave Colin a chance to feel Marie's bare arse.

Marie took off Lee's blouse and then her bra, and the women kissed as their breasts pressed together. Colin still caressed Marie's backside.

Marie next had her fingers inside Lee's knickers and into her cunt. Colin decided to leave the stage to the two women for now and stepped away and took off his lowered trousers and underpants.

Marie wanted to see and touch Lee's arse; she had run a finger along a cane mark the previous evening, and doing it had added to her sexual arousal at the time. Marie got behind Lee and slowly pulled the older woman's knickers down, revealing the six cane marks from the night before.

"Wow, that caning must have really hurt," said Marie, gently touching Lee's bottom.

"It did, they all do, but they are so exciting, the afterwards is so exciting," replied Lee.

Marie kissed Lee's buttocks. She had only once before kissed a woman's arse, and she was very drunk at the time. This time she was just hugely sexually aroused, having already cum once and no doubt with more orgasms to follow.

Lee smiled at her husband and glanced at his erect penis as she got her backside kissed by a sexy younger woman. The morning looked like being highly sexual.

"Lee, I have very little experience with women," said Marie.

"Shall we get on the bed and let whatever happens happen?" suggested Lee.

"Yes, I would like that," replied Marie, standing up.

Both women looked at Colin, who had now joined them in being naked by removing his shirt and socks.

"Nothing happens that you don't want to happen," said Lee to Marie.

"I understand," said Marie, aware of the inference that Colin might fuck her.

The women faced each other and kissed, and kept kissing as they eased their bodies onto the bed.

Lee licked Marie's erect nipples, and then kissed her stomach, before kissing her groin. Marie squirmed in anticipation.

Lee's tongue worked in and around Marie's vagina, as Marie writhed on the bed.

Lee licked and sucked Marie's clitoris, and Marie's arse bounced on the bed as another orgasm approached.

"Oh fuck, oh yes," wailed Marie, as she came hard.

Colin would love to move in behind his wife's raised arse and give her a fucking, but he wanted to allow the women some more time together.

"Wow, Lee, just wow," smiled Marie, when she came down.

"Would you like Colin to fuck you now, my dear?" asked Lee.

"What about your pleasure?" replied Marie.

"You are here for a week," smiled Lee.

"You don't mind your husband fucking other women?" asked Marie.

"Not if I can watch or am at least aware that it is happening," answered Lee.

"In that case, please fuck me, Mr Purvis," said Marie, spreading and raising her legs.

"It will be my pleasure," said Colin, positioning his large penis against Marie's wet cunt.

Marie groaned as Colin's magnificent cock penetrated her. Colin gave her a moment to get used to his size before he started thrusting his hips.

Lee fingered her cunt as she watched her husband giving Marie a good fucking, and Lee fingered herself faster when Marie screamed in orgasm.

"Shit! Oh fucking shit, oh fuck," yelled Marie, as she got fucked to a great cum.

Lee came knowing just how Marie felt at that moment, Colin was so good at fucking.

Colin fucked Marie to another cum, and he was getting close himself now.

"Marie, I am close, going to cum; where do you want it," Colin asked breathlessly.

"In me, cum in me," Marie panted.

Colin thrust faster, and then his body stiffened as he spurted his spunk into Marie, making her cum again.

When they had stopped cumming, Colin withdrew, and Lee licked his spunk and Marie's cum off her husband's cock.

Lee had her arse in the air, and Marie got onto her back and got her head between Lee's legs. As Lee licked Colin's prick clean, Marie tongued Lee's cunt, and kept licking until Lee came on her face.

The three of them lay, bodies overlapping.

"Sensational, amazing, wow," laughed Marie.

"Fascinating," chuckled Lee, using Marie's much-used word from the previous evening.

"Oh yes," agreed Marie.

"A wonderful start to the day," said Colin.

"Can we do more later? Maybe use the cane?" said Marie.

"We certainly can," replied Lee.

"I am on such a high, I think that I will visit that castle if you don't mind," said Marie, remembering her original plan for the day.

"Whatever you wish, my dear," said Colin.

"Yes, a shower, a visit to the castle, and then back here this evening, if that is alright with you two," said Marie.

"We would love that," answered Lee, knowing that she was replying for her husband too.

"Can I cane you both tonight? I know you were both caned yesterday," said Marie.

"Sometimes we feel the cane every day for a week; we would love to bend over for you," said Colin, confident that his wife's answer would be the same.

"I would love to present my bare bottom for you," added Lee.

"And I want another caning, too," said Marie, aware that it was likely to be more than the two strokes she received the previous day.

"You will get your wish," said Colin.

Marie showered in the Purvis' cottage and then got dressed, briefly went back to the cottage next door, and then drove to the nearby castle.

She was still on a high, feeling very sexually aroused. The day had already been amazing, and the evening and night looked like being equally so.

Lee and Colin remained naked for much of the day but did not have any more sex, and there would likely be lots of that later. They were enjoying having Marie Quinn in the cottage next door.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments