Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kiss Him

"Two guys get a lesson on ball handling by a girl who was simply passing by."

68
31 Comments 31
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"Pure fantasy. I don’t know a thing about basketball."

I got distracted when I saw the girl slowly walking on the other side of the fence. Darren easily knocked the ball from my hands and made the basket. 

“Ha!” 

He passed the ball back, then turned to see what I was looking at. The girl’s fingers were gripping the chain links, and she was peering at us with one eye. “Hi,” he said as he approached her from our side. “I’m Darren.” 

“Really? I thought your name was ‘Dweeb.’ At least that’s what your friend ‘Asshole’ kept calling you.” 

“I’m Mike,” I told her. “Come around, we play better when we have an audience.” 

“I’d rather play than watch.” Her legs swished against her floor-length skirt and her white sneakers appeared and disappeared under it as she ran around the court’s perimeter. Darren trotted alongside and I met them at the gate. I snapped the ball into her upraised hands, and she dribbled it a couple of times before tucking it under her arm. 

She was pretty with very long eyelashes, and I don’t think she was wearing any makeup.  Her hair was cut short, shorter than mine and a lot shorter than Darren’s, which was probably why her round head seemed small for her body. I’m six-one, Darren’s a little under that, and this skinny girl could almost look him straight in the eye. 

“What’s your name?” I asked. 

“Today I think my name will be…” She teased out the “beeee” for an absurdly long time with a growing smile before finally saying, “Mandy!” Then she easily made a three-pointer. 

Darren said that she and I would be a team. “Mike will be your handicap, Mandy. That way, everything is fair and even.” 

“Uh-uh. The two of you, against me. Shirts and skins—you’re the skins.” She was wearing a way-oversized tank top under an unbuttoned lightweight denim shirt. She tossed the shirt aside and walked for the ball. 

“Okay, but don’t trip on your skirt, girlie,” Darren said. 

“Good point.” Mandy shimmied out of her skirt, and we barely caught a glimpse of her white underwear before her long top draped just below her little butt. To say that she was fit would have been an understatement, and I had a bad feeling that we weren’t going to win. 

“Your shirts—off!” she said. “Nice!” 

“What are we playing for?” Darren’s got a big mouth. 

“Guys are always too competitive,” she said. “A kiss.” 

“What do you mean, ‘a kiss?’” I asked. 

“You’re big boys. You’ll figure it out.” 

Damn, she knew what she was doing. Not only was she good at handling the ball, but she was also good at the mental game, giving us clear views of her tits from the wide-open sides of her tank when she shot or from the top when she bent over. She’d charge or shoot when she knew our attention was fixed on her nipples instead of the ball. 

Then again, maybe we just psyched ourselves out. 

I had seen girls’ boy shorts before, but this time I was sure that these were actual boys’ briefs, which she was all too happy to flash when she used her shirt to wipe the sweat from her brow. They made her legs seem impossibly long, and that was distracting as hell, too. 

Some clouds moved in, and it began to drizzle. Mandy had accused us of being competitive earlier but quickly chided us when we suggested calling the game on account of rain. “Afraid of losing?” she asked. But then at one point, when it started to come down a little harder, she just stopped playing and, with her arms outstretched, she turned her open mouth toward the sky to drink. Darren sank the layup, and she didn’t care. 

Our able, attractive opponent performed with a graceful attitude like she was dancing on the court. She whirled around us. She lifted herself on her toes and stayed there forever with her arms stretched high above her head and her fingers elegantly extended before sinking the shot. The ball wasn’t an object, it was a partner who followed her lead in a kind of erotic ball-dribbling tango. 

We clumsily lost. It was close, but we lost. 

After we congratulated each other on a good game, she stood there uncharacteristically girly and almost shyly bit her lower lip. She looked me in the eyes, and then Darren, and back to me. 

“A kiss,” she said. She came to me, haltingly, and wrapped her arms around my waist, placing her hands on the small of my back. She pressed her lips to mine, then offered me her tongue. As our kissing grew passionate, she slipped her hands down my shorts and pulled my hips against hers. I cupped the backs of her drenched tighty-whities and we ground against each other. 

She broke the kiss. “Nice,” she said and turned toward Darren. She kissed him too, with her hand down the front of his shorts—lucky dog. He played with her tits over her soaking-wet top, and I watched her strokes get longer as he got longer. 

Mandy stepped back and peeled her soaked, clingy top from her skin.  Her nipples were dark and firm, and I could see her dark bush through her wet, transparent underwear. “We’re all on the same team now,” she said. She brought us together, boy-girl-boy, in the cool, pouring rain. Our four hands vied for her flesh, and we wantonly kissed her mouth and body. Her hands were down our shorts, squeezing and tugging on our cocks. 

LiliaGroz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliaGroz

She pulled my shorts and underwear down in one swift move. Darren’s cock bent down and sprung up when she did his. She manhandled our manhood as we took turns kissing her until she twirled around Darren and lazily jerked him off from behind. “This is how it’s done, right?” I matched her, stroke for leisurely stroke, unable to take my eyes away from her hand on his cock. 

Then it was my turn. She pressed her tits against my back and ground herself against my ass while Darren furiously fisted his dick. Mandy pushed me closer so that my chest touched his, and she replaced his pumping hand with hers. “Slow down, tiger. What’s your hurry?” Without separating us, she whacked both of us at once, her fists bumping together with every upstroke, and she kissed our chests and nibbled our nipples. 

“Kiss him,” she said. That took me by surprise, and I opened my eyes to see Darren’s shock and her smile. “Kiss him,” she repeated to me. 

Mandy shushed my attempted protest. “Macho shit. You’ve never kissed? You must, must have thought about it before.” I had never, ever thought about it until her hand on my cock forced me to. “It would be so hot if you kissed, so very, very hot and I would be so very, very grateful to see one little kiss.” 

She squatted, took my cock into her mouth, and slurped it right back out. Then she did it for Darren, and then for me again. Our dicks got dangerously close to touching after each swap. “Do you like that?” she said as she stood. “I’ll bet you really want to cum now, don’t you? On my face, in my cunt—it doesn’t matter where it goes, does it?” 

Her next kiss was closed mouth and aggressive. We took turns again and Darren’s face got dangerously close to mine. She stopped. She stopped kissing and she stopped touching. “But nobody’s gonna cum until I see that kiss. Close your eyes. It’s not gay if your eyes are closed.” 

My eyes slammed shut. My double-crossing dick made my eyes slam shut. 

“There’s my good boys,” the devil wearing boy’s briefs said. I smelled him first, his sweat, and then I felt his breath fall on my lips. Mandy kissed the side of my mouth and then my friend and I kissed. It was light, his lips were tight and rough, and it lasted for less than a second. “Keep your eyes closed,” she warned, a sultry warning, with her lips brushing against mine as she spoke. I did as I was told, and she returned her hand to where I wanted it most. 

“Your cocks got harder. Don’t deny it, I can tell. Keep your eyes closed. I have never been so turned on in my life. Kiss again. Kiss again and I promise you that you’ll cum harder than you’ve ever cum before.” 

I didn’t have to lean far. This time our kiss lasted. “Fuck,” Mandy exhaled. “Fuck, yeah. Don’t stop. Kiss him. Kiss him and pretend it’s me if you want.” 

I don’t know who opened their mouth first. I honest to God don’t know. Darren tasted different from anyone I had tasted before and it wasn’t just because it was a new mouth, but it was a man’s mouth with a musky, masculine scent and taste. 

He moaned and I damn near erupted right then. 

“Don’t open your eyes. Don’t stop.” Mandy told us. She wrapped her arms around our waists and pulled us together, and I came dangerously close to liking how my cock felt rubbing and sliding next to Darren’s.  

Mandy was always touching me somewhere, everywhere, and my body got my share of her kisses. Behind me, she snuggled her cunt against my ass and humped me, and I humped Darren, and he humped me back. I wanted to cum, and I didn’t want to cum. 

“It’s not gay if your eyes are closed. Kiss him. Cum for me. I am going to lick up every little drop when you cum.” 

Mandy moaned and cursed—she must have cum then. I wanted to watch but couldn’t—not with my eyes shut. I came right after she did, and Darren did too. I couldn’t tell if the throbbing and heat was from my cock or his. I couldn’t tell if the cum sliding between our bellies was from my cock or his. 

Darren shoved me away and I opened my eyes. Mandy got on her knees and voraciously cleaned our cocks and bodies of each other’s seed. “So good, so good,” she repeated. I swear that I heard her mutter to herself that she would make the best gay man ever. She laughed when we didn’t want to kiss her afterward. “Next time. You’ll do it next time, and the time after that you’ll beg for it.” 

We silently dressed and Mandy retrieved our ball. It was still raining but I could see breaking clouds and sunshine in the distance. 

“Good game,” Mandy said, and she danced off carrying her shoes and splashing in the puddles. 

I couldn’t look at Darren. We walked wordlessly toward our respective apartment buildings until we had to split. 

“Wanna grab a brew later tonight?” he asked as we walked away from each other. 

“Definitely. Maybe try to pick up some girls.” 

“Definitely.” 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments