Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the Balcony in the French Alps; Pt2

"Sally takes her turn with her best friend"

11
9 Comments 9
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I ogled my wife’s cute ass as she walked down the corridor on her way toward the shower — and Carole. Afterward, I wandered onto the balcony and sat in a deck chair, admiring the stunning view and reminiscing about what had just happened.

Only twenty minutes earlier, I’d fucked Carole, my wife’s best friend. When I’d first looked at the feminine figure leaning against the balcony railings, I truly believed that it was Sally. It was only when I saw her face that I realised it was Carole.

Now I looked at my limp cock, still glistening with Carole’s juices, and knew that I should have known the difference. When I penetrated Carole’s pussy it was slightly tighter than normal and, at that moment, alarm bells should have rung in my head.

But I was so caught up in fucking this beautiful woman, my primal urges and needs took over. I just couldn’t stop. Even when I knew it was Carole, I didn’t hesitate. Her look of approval was all I needed to keep going. She must have needed it as much as I did. 

Despite all of this, it still came as a shock to me. Even though I knew I’d be fucking Carole at some point during our trip, I hadn’t reckoned on it happening on the very first morning. Initially, I felt guilty but I relaxed more when I discovered that Sally had watched us and that she gave me her approval.

I loved Sally today as much as I did when we met all those years ago, aged eighteen and in college. We eventually surrendered our virginity to each other and, up to this point, I hadn’t slept with another woman. Now I wondered what Sally and Carole were doing in the shower. My imagination was in full flow. Were they kissing passionately? Fingering each other? Maybe, they were eating each other.

My cock stirred at these thoughts and quickly got hard. I wrapped fingers around my shaft and slowly moved my hand up and down, up and down, taking my time while deep in thought. I must have been masturbating for several minutes before I noticed a shadowy figure in the distant tree line. Someone watching me? I grabbed a cushion and covered myself the best I could.

From what I could discern, the watcher was female but when she realised I’d spotted her, she disappeared. I was shocked but also quite excited and aroused at the thought that someone had been watching me masturbate.

Then more questions flooded my mind. How long had she been there? How much did she see? Did she watch when I fucked Carole? Or did she only see me masturbate? And who was she?

There was one way to possibly find out: I could make subtle enquiries at the tavern. I decided to shower and then head out with the girls to the tavern. First, though, I had to wait for the girls to come back. Shouldn’t be much longer, I thought, they’ve been gone for at least an hour.

ooOoo

Sally’s viewpoint:

I stood watching my husband fuck my best friend. Judging by her loud moans, Carole was having a good time. And, gosh, I was also so wet, turned on by watching him thrusting into her. I stood mesmerised as he obviously and loudly unloaded deep inside my friend.

I hid behind the door and only allowed myself to be seen after Carole had left for a shower. It was then that my husband glimpsed me out of the corner of his eye. I gave him a wee smile as I walked to him and kissed his lips. 

I grasped his cock and whispered in his ear, “That was so hot, watching you fuck Carole. And I’m so horny right now.”

“Sorry, Sally,” he gasped, “but you know I won’t get it up again for at least an hour.”

Even though I expected that would be the case, I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and pout to let him know I was disappointed. Then it dawned on me: Why not join Carole in the shower and have some fun with her instead?

“I know Richard,” I said, grinning. “So, I think I’ll join Carole in the shower.”

As quickly as I said that, I hastened down the corridor to join Carole, knowing that Richard would be staring at my ass as I walked away. But I wasn’t concerned about that — I was actually nervous about what I planned to do in the next few minutes. I didn’t know if Carole was attracted to other women and I would be taking a big gamble with our friendship.

Despite the fact we had been naked on numerous occasions when we showered at the gym, what I was about to do would cross that line. I was uncertain, entering the land of the unknown.

Ninochka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ninochka

At the shower room, I slowly turned the handle and quietly opened the door. I slipped in and, to my relief, as I tip-toed up behind her, it seemed that Carole hadn’t noticed me. It wasn’t until my breasts brushed against her skin that she realised I was in the shower with her.

“What the hell are you doing Sally?” 

There was a definite annoyance in her tone but I boldly said, “Don’t worry, Carole, I thought that I’d join you and save water.”

“Oh, that’s okay then… but you startled me, Sally. I didn’t hear you come in.”

“Sorry, it wasn’t my intention to startle you,” I said, desperately wanting her to feel more comfortable.

“It’s fine Sally, it’s not like you’re intending to have me like Richard just tried.” Carole turned to face me. “Not that I would stop you if you tried.” 

That caught me off guard but I quickly recovered. “It definitely was quite hot watching you both fucking on the balcony.” 

I grinned and Carole seemed shocked, realising that I’d caught them fucking and wasn’t even mad about it either. Without giving her a chance to speak, I continued, “And I’m still quite horny from what I saw. But I won’t try anything if you’re not game,” I said, running a finger down the small of her back. 

Carole, slightly twitching at my touch, looked into my eyes — and swooped to kiss my lips. Again she'd caught me off guard, but I didn’t stop her; I wanted her. I cupped her breast with my left hand and squeezed as we kissed passionately.

I slid my right hand over her hip and grabbed her ass. While we kissed her nipples got harder. As she became more aroused at my touch, she parted her legs to give me access to her pussy. My instincts took over and I slipped a hand between her legs. I traced the outline of her slit with my fingers, feeling the softness of her perfectly-shaved immaculate mound. She released a soft, muffled groan into my mouth.

I parted her lips and slipped a finger inside her wet pussy. Was that Richard’s cum still inside her? I eased my finger knuckle deep and moved it in and out of her pussy, increasing the pace until she moaned loudly. Suddenly, without warning, she gushed.

I quickly withdrew my hand and put my soaked fingers into my mouth. I sucked them clean, moaning and sighing as I tasted her sweet juices.

We quickly finished our shower and dried each other with bath towels. We went to the bedroom and again kissed passionately while edging closer to the bed. I pushed Carole and she fell backward onto the bed and I toppled on top of her.

I regained my composure and grasped one of her breasts, slowly moving my head down to suck the nipple and circle the areola with my tongue. Carole moaned when I took the nipple between my teeth and gently clamped down.

From there, I gradually left a trail of kisses down to her stomach and took in the sweet scent of her pussy. It was the first time I’d looked at another pussy so close and, overcoming a slight hesitation, I flicked my tongue along her slit. She groaned at the first contact of my tongue and so I buried it into her pussy, my nose against her clit. I worked my tongue inside her pussy and lapped up her juices. I took her inner lips between my teeth and gently pulled, copying how Richard treats me.

I knew I was doing something right because she moaned and panted heavily. I licked her and flicked my tongue and, again without any warning, she came violently, flooding my mouth with her juices. I tried to lap up every last drop of her cum.

After Carole had calmed down from her climax, it was my turn. I straddled her head, lowered my crotch toward her face, and she instinctively opened her mouth, running her tongue through my pussy. I moaned so loudly as I ground onto her tongue that I briefly thought that Richard must be able to hear me.

I frantically rolled my hips, rubbing my pussy against her mouth and I could feel her tongue inside me, licking at my walls. It wasn’t long before I came hard, filling her mouth with my juices.

Spent from my orgasm, I collapsed on top before rolling off and whispering, “That was amazing.” 

“I totally agree,” Carole muttered.

We spent the next half hour wrapped in each other's arms before deciding a shower was needed to get rid of the smell of sex. After that, we set off to rejoin Richard for the rest of the day.

To be continued

Edited by JWren

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments