Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the Balcony in the French Alps; pt3

"Richard and the girls have some out in the wilderness, before Richard and Sally make love later"

7
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Richard, Sally and Carole continue their fun and antics, before a familiar face complicates things."

Sitting on the balcony in this picturesque place, I admired the trees in the valley and the beautiful lake in the distance guarded by snow-capped mountains. I tried to imagine the beauty of the whole valley covered in snow.

Listening to the birdsong, it was truly peaceful, tranquil even, but other thoughts still flashed through my mind: who was the female who’d watched me masturbating. And was that all she saw? Was she watching when I fucked Carole on the balcony?

More importantly, how could I find the answers? 

I pondered that question. Hmm, perhaps later at the tavern I might find out. Maybe I would be lucky and hear someone talking about what they’d witnessed.

Whatever, I decided that I should cover-up to avoid attracting any more attention. I went inside and wrapped a towel around me before returning to my deckchair to admire the views once more. I also considered how we could possibly persuade Carole to make up a threesome. Despite the fact that I’d fucked her, and the possibility that she’d had sex with Sally, it might not mean Carole would want to join us.

How to find out? Should we simply ask her to join us? Or perhaps we should leave our bedroom door open and have Carole catch us having sex? That might work but I should ask Sally if she likes the idea.

I checked my watch. God, those women were taking a long time in the shower. They’d been gone for nearly an hour and I’d hoped they would be back by now. Should I go to them? If I did, I knew I’d join in and that could possibly ruin their fun. But, I needn’t have worried — they appeared giggling and holding hands.

I walked over to them and and kissed Sally’s lips. I whispered in her ear, “I love you,” and she smiled. 

Then I kissed Carole on a cheek and whispered, “I will fuck you again soon.” She also smiled — and blushed.

I announced it was my turn for a shower and headed off down the corridor. On the way, I looked into the bedroom and noticed the bed was wet. Hmm, I guess they had sex on the bed.

I turned on the shower to my required temperature and, as the water cascaded over me, I became aroused by thoughts of what the girls might have done in here. I gripped my shaft and vigorously stroked it to a full, throbbing erection. It didn’t take long before I shot my load onto the floor of the cubicle.

I finished showering and dried before I went to the bedroom to dress. I chose my favourite jeans and t-shirt and walked to the kitchen where the girls had already prepared breakfast. 

While we ate, Carole suddenly said, “You two certainly surprised me this morning.”

Sally blinked, looked at me and then to Carole. “What do you mean?” she asked.

“Well, first of all, Richard surprised me by fucking me out on the balcony while I was looking at the views. I must say, he was rather good.” 

I smiled at Carole for the compliment and glanced at Sally to see her reaction. She seemed rather flustered.

“You’re more than welcome, Carole,” I said. It was all that I could think of at that moment.

Carole nodded then continued, “And then when I had my shower, you Sally gave me the fright of my life. But then you did things that no man has ever done to me.” 

I grinned. I’d guessed they’d been playing in the shower and I saw that Sally’s face was flushed with embarrassment. I leaned to kiss her on a cheek and whispered, “Don’t worry, babe, I still love you.” 

She perked up, offering me a quick smile before she turned to Carole. “I will admit, Carole, I even surprised myself with how far I actually went.”

“I have tried to figure out what you two are doing,” Carole said. “It’s like you’ve both tried to have me join you in bed.” 

I looked at Sally, trying to figure out how to reply. She seemed as gobsmacked as I was that Carole had been so blunt. I finally found my voice. “Nah, why would you say that? We haven’t tried to get you into our bed.” 

Okay, it was a deceptive white lie because a threesome was exactly what we’d planned. I noticed Sally was quite relieved at my denial and I grew a little bolder. “But we did agree to give you a good time, Carole. So, whatever way that works, whatever it takes, we will do it.”

“Why, thank you.” Carole had a certain glow about her now and sounded a lot happier than for a long time. “You both have definitely given me a good time so far. So, what have you got planned for today?”

“We thought a hike up to the lake and afterwards we’d go to the tavern for a drink,” I said. 

Carole nodded and her eyes sparkled. Yes, it seemed she was pleased about the day ahead.

~~~~~

It was a wonderfully warm, sunny spring day for our hike among some of the most spectacular scenery I’d seen. I took many photographs and when we reached the lake, the girls set down a picnic blanket.

“Wow, isn’t this stunning?” Carole said.

“It’s not the only stunning thing here,” Sally said, winking at me. I gave her a warning nudge but she was in a seriously wild mood. She put fingers under Carole’s chin, drew her in close and planted a kiss on her lips. I’m sure their tongues danced and my cock certainly stirred as I watched my wife slide a hand inside her friend’s skirt.

I instinctively rubbed along my stiff cock trapped in the confines of my jeans. I watched them kissing and heard Carole moan as Sally so obviously fingered her. My cock needed releasing from its denim cage and Sally caught what I was doing and broke away, crawling to me while Carole let out a deep sigh.

GinnaRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinnaRoa

We knelt facing each other and my wife licked her lips while she gradually pulled down my zipper. My eager cock sprang out and she grasped it. I closed my eyes as she licked along my shaft but they popped open when I felt a second tongue on my cock. 

Carole was next to my wife and they both licked along my length and planted kisses when they reached my helmet. They took turns sucking and bobbing up and down on my cock and I groaned in exquisite pleasure when they each took a ball in their mouth and sucked while stroking my rampant erection.

I felt my balls sac tighten and Sally swiftly popped my cock into her mouth and sucked. With buttocks clenched, I tried to hold on but the sensations were too strong and my cock erupted, spurting streams of cum onto Sally’s tongue. When I’d finished, she then kissed Carole and I knew they were sharing my cream.

I glanced around while I put my cock away, hoping we hadn’t been watched. I was relieved that I couldn’t see anyone and, after a short rest, we gathered our things and headed back to the chalet.

~~~~~

Hours later, somewhat recovered from the exertions of the hike, we strolled to the tavern. Having found a vacant table, I’d taken a sip from my drink when a group of youngsters came in. They looked around twenty years old and I spotted someone who seemed rather familiar. Almost at the same moment, she looked across at our table — and a look of annoyance spread across her face.

“Mum,” she said loudly, walking toward us, “what the hell. Why the fuck are you here? Are you spying on me?”

Carole looked at her nineteen-year-old daughter. “How the hell would I know you were here, Kitty? I haven’t seen or heard from you in over a year.” 

I looked at Carole and could tell she was cross but also happy to see her daughter.

“This is why I haven’t contacted or spoken to you, mum. You’re so fucking controlling.” 

That wasn’t the way a daughter should talk to her mother and I had trouble containing my anger. I knew that I should keep quiet and only step in if asked. I saw that Carole had become emotional from the verbal abuse and I wanted to give Kitty a piece of mind, teach her some manners.

The final straw came when Kitty said, “I totally understand why dad fucking walked out on you.” 

Carole was visibly upset and I told Sally, “I think you should take Carole back to the chalet while I have a word with Kitty.” 

Sally nodded and when they got up to leave, I stared at Kitty. That’s when I noticed that her jacket was similar to the one worn by the girl who’d spied on me earlier. Was it her?

“Look, Katherine, you shouldn’t speak to your mother like that,” I said as Sally and Carole walked out of the door.

“But —” 

“There are no buts, Katherine,” I cut in. “She’s not spying on you. In fact, we invited your mother on this break to help her deal with the breakdown of her marriage.”

“But, Mr. Johnson, I can explain.” 

I wasn’t in the mood for her excuses. “Katherine, you don’t get it, do you?” She needed admonishing but not here in the tavern. “Where are you staying?” I asked.

“In one of the rooms above this tavern, Mr. Johnson.”

“Show me the room.” 

A couple of hours later, I left her and returned to my chalet satisfied that I’d fully made my point.

~~~~~

Next morning I woke with Sally huddled against me. I put my left arm around her and held her tight, cupping a breast for a few minutes before sliding my hand over her stomach and brushing my fingers along her slit. Pressing a finger against her clit, I gently rubbed and a soft moan came from my wife. 

Sally stirred and whispered, “Hmm, what a way to be woken.” She kissed my lips and I responded by turning it into a passionate kiss while tracing her pussy lips. Then I slipped a finger inside.

She moaned into my mouth as I probed her vagina and freed my other arm from under her. While I twisted and curled a finger inside wet channel, I used my other hand to pinch her nipples.

Rubbing her body against me, Sally’s moans became more insistent and she suddenly came, her pussy gripping my finger while she trembled in orgasmic joy. I left my finger there until she came down from her high. But I wasn’t finished.

Wrapping my arms around her again, I rolled onto my back, pulling her on top. I looked lovingly into her eyes and we kissed passionately while firm perky breasts and hard nipples nestled against my chest.

Sally rocked her hips, sliding my shaft between her pussy lips before she reached back and guided the head to her entrance. She moaned into my mouth when I invaded her inner depths. With my hands on her hips, she rode me, squeezing my cock and grinding her groin into mine. She was definitely on a mission to milk my cock.

It wasn’t long before she threw back her head, screamed loudly, and came hard, her vaginal muscles clamping my cock. I couldn’t take anymore and unloaded deep inside her. She milked every last drop of cum while we kissed and slowly came down from our orgasmic bliss. Finally, she collapsed on top of me, breasts crushed against my chest.

I gently kissed her neck then whispered, “I love you, baby,” and we again locked in a long kiss. It was finally broken when my limp cock slipped out, bringing some of my cum with it.

I opened my eyes — and saw Carole standing in the open doorway. I smiled and she gave me an approving smile in return.


To be continued.


Edited by JWren

 

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments