Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Road, With Naisha And Jules

"Some horny adventures in a traffic jam lead to a surprise birthday treat ..."

32
6 Comments 6
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Names have been changed to protect the innocent..."

Finally, after months of on-and-off Covid lock downs and restrictions, I was at the wheel of my dad's SUV, eager to celebrate my twenty-fourth birthday with Jules and Naisha, two girls that I knew from university. We were determined to get the hell out of Sydney for the day, while avoiding crowded beaches or parks.

It was October 2021 and, over the last eighteen months or so, the Covid-19 virus had disrupted my university studies, screwed up my social life and half-nixed my sporting ambitions.

Above all else, the goddamned pandemic had also destroyed my love-life, after stranding Cathy, who had been my partner for three years, in Germany. She made the best of it, because she fell in love with a Berlin based lab-technician named Dietrich and had decided to move in with him, with the hope of becoming a permanent resident. Apart from the pain of losing her to some German geek, Cathy added insult to injury by telling me, via Whatsapp, on my twenty-third birthday!

Once I had calmed down a little, I contacted Jules, an attractive, vivacious, spontaneous, five foot, four inch tall, twenty-three-year-old red-head I knew through one of my uni classes. She came over almost immediately and we spent the night, and part of the next day, fucking each other's brains out, while she stopped me from drinking myself into oblivion. Sadly, Jules had had a tough time with a previous boyfriend and didn't want any kind of commitment: we became fuck-buddies, instead.

Through Jules, I got to know her best friend, Naisha, a lovely twenty-three year old Indian girl, about five feet, three inches tall. She was quieter, shyer, more studious and more down to earth, than Jules. We also became good friends, spending plenty of time studying together, listening to music or just talking. I really valued her company, and never tried to talk her into having sex with me, or doing anything leading up to sex.

Anyway, when the New South Wales government announced a lifting of statewide travel restrictions, Jules and Naisha jumped at the chance of getting away, from a sometimes stifling, crowded city and the lock downs. Luckily, I knew just the place to go to; a small, out of the way picnic spot in the Royal National Park, to the south of Sydney.

However, about twenty minutes into the trip, our plans hit a slight snag, when a line of traffic cones squeezed all the cars on the road, into a single lane. Before long, thanks to the blocked drain flooding the road, we were caught in a traffic jam, with an expected wait time of roughly thirty minutes.

After a bit of grumbling and muttering, the three of us settled in. Joe Bonamassa was quietly playing in the CD charger, as we sat chatting. Within about five minutes, Naisha's iPhone rang. She glanced at the screen and did a double-take, her face turning a lovely shade of blush.

“Oh-my-God! Jules!?” she exclaimed.

Jules started sniggering. Naisha's iPhone rang: she looked at the screen, again, shaking her head and giggling.

“So, what's going on with you two?”

“Oh, just a little girl fun and me trying out my new phone,” answered Jules.

Naisha showed me. “Umm, she sent me these.”

My cock twinged, because Jules' very wet, wide open, warm-pink vulva and clitoris were on screen. She had shaved her pussy clean, since the last time we'd fucked and I had eaten her out. We looked over to the back seat. Jules was sitting on the centre squab, naked below the waist, legs spread, with her Galaxy S aimed at her genitals.

She poked her tongue out at me and grinned mischievously, as she slowly slid a finger up and down, between her wet labia. A trickle of pussy juice was oozing down her perineum. Naisha blushed even more, as Jules pushed a couple of fingers deep into herself and blew a kiss at her best friend.

“Hey Naisha,” she urged, “how about you play with yourself; like, have some fun, huh?”

“Jules!”

“Better still, how about you show Chris your beautiful little pussy? He's never seen it, right? Besides, it tastes really yummy.”

“Jules!!”

“Uh, uh, Naisha; you've told me that you've wanted to do it a heap of times.”

Naisha slapped her seat's backrest. “Oooh, you... you're such a stirrer!” she huffed. Folding her arms below her breasts, she slumped back down and stared out her window. Her face was glowing and she was breathing deeply, while her nipples were pushing expressively against her blue sweatshirt. Not quite knowing what to make of all this, I tried to zone out and concentrated on listening to Joe.

After a minute or so, Naisha heaved a deep sigh and looked over at me. “I guess you... um... want to see my pussy, right?”

That snapped me out of my reverie! “Uhhh, yeah, sure, of course,” I tried to temporise, in spite of my fast growing arousal, “but, hey, you know, you don't have to, if you don't want to.”

“No, I'm cool. I mean, we're friends and I guess I kind of trust you not to...” she smiled and shrugged, “so, why not?”

Jules chimed in encouragingly, “Yeah, go for it girl!

Naisha unfastened her cargo pants, then paused, looking at me with an eyebrow raised. “Ahhhh, you know what? It wouldn't be fair if I couldn't get to see your cock, right?”

“Yeah, sure!” I gulped, still getting over my surprise at Naisha's willingness to go through with Jules' dare.

“You promise?”

“Absolutely!” Much as I liked listening to Joe, I turned him off.

“Okay.” She took a deep, nervous breath. “Here I go.” With that, Naisha pushed her shorts and panties to the floor.

She moved around, until she was leaning against the backrest of her seat, with her right leg bent across the centre console and her left draped into the foot well. With the help of a small cushion tossed to her by Jules, she lifted and tilted her hips, so I got a great view of everything, down to her puckered little arsehole.

Naisha's beautiful pussy took my breath away! A carefully trimmed 'landing strip' of black pubes ran down her otherwise clean-shaven genitals. Her lovely, light-caramel skin colour melded into her darker, almost burnt-sienna mons. Crinkled, pinkish-burnt-sienna inner lips filled her slit.

“Oh, wow, Naisha,” was all I could get out. “Uhhh... may I...?

Naisha licked her lips, nodding slightly. Permission granted, I stroked her inner thighs and perineum, gently stroked and squeezed her mons, then stroked her wet inner labia with a fingertip. Her skin was silky smooth, her pubes softer and finer than I had thought.

“Would you, um, like to see more?” she asked, shyly.

“Ummm... ahhh... yeah, sure... but only if you want to.”

Naisha's face was flushed, her eyes aroused, as she used both hands to pull her inner lips apart, exposing her soft-orangy-pink vulva.

“Hmmm, just beautiful,” I breathed, drinking it all in. “May I?”

Again, Naisha nodded. I eased my index finger into her steamy, velvety vagina and started gently massaging her vaginal walls. Her legs were trembling slightly, making it obvious that she was nervous.

“Is that okay? Do you want me to continue?” I asked, looking into her eyes; I really wanted her to know that I'd stop if she got too uncomfortable. To my relief, she immediately became more relaxed.

“Mm, hm, I'm good.”

I gently pushed two fingers deeper into her, and started a slow, easy finger-fuck, sluicing out a little dribble of pussy juice with each stroke, she was that wet inside. Naisha sighed contendedly, then, using two fingertips, she eased her shy little clitoris out from under its hood.

“Uhhhh, hello, clitty,” I said, feeling a little light-headed, with two naked pussies in close proximity to my hormones. “Do you want to play with yourself?” I asked.

Naisha giggled — she was obviously still a little nervous — then dribbled some saliva on a fingertip, stroking the tip of her clitoris. She closed her eyes and breathed a warm “Huuuuh... mmmm, oh... mmmmm!” Her vagina started to spasm and tighten around my fingers, as her first orgasm took hold. Thinking I could, maybe, locate her g-spot, I gently caressed the roof of her vagina with my fingertips, just under her clitoris.

Naisha opened her eyes and mouth, eliciting a high-pitched, almost plaintive, “Ooohhh, ooooohhh, uuuuuuhhhh!” Her lower body and thighs trembled, and her toes curled as warm, creamy pussy juice squirted over my fingers. She slumped back against the seat, holding my hand in place and heaving deep, happy sighs.

“Oh, yeah, good girl!” exclaimed Jules, triumphantly. “Way to go!”

Once Naisha had relaxed a little more, I eased my fingers out of her and gently stroked her inner and outer lips with my fingertips. With a final squeeze and a pat, I reluctantly moved my hand away. She smiled, mouthing, “Thank you” to me.

Her damp hair, flushed face and warm, aroused eyes were a picture of orgasmic contentment.

Jules pushed between the seats and kissed her on the mouth. “Hey babe, did you enjoy that?” she whispered.

Naisha kissed her back and nodded, “Mmm, hmm.”

They kissed some more, then Jules slid a couple of her fingers into Naisha's hot, aroused vagina and quickly and expertly brought her to another whimpering, quivering orgasm.

Meanwhile, I took the opportunity to run a hand up and down down Jules' peachy little bum, then patted her clean-shaven mons. She purred, sensuously humping my hand as I finger-fucked her. She, too, came quickly, gasping and giggling, while my hand was again doused in warm pussy juice.

After taking time off to recover from her sudden orgasm, Jules withdrew to the back seat and tapped me on the shoulder. “Hey, you made a promise to Naisha, remember?”

A deal was a deal, and I was happy to oblige. I slid my seat right back, undid my track pants and pushed them them well down my legs. My thick, fully erect penis came to attention, sniffing at the heady scent of hot oestrogen that had permeated the interior, courtesy of two naked, finger-fucked pussies.

“Oh, ye-e-s,” purred Naisha. She crouched on her seat and leaned across the centre console to get a closer look. “May I?”

Now it was my turn to nod. Naisha gently ran a fingertip up and down my shaft. “Hmm, he feels kind of different to how I thought he would feel,” she observed. “I mean he's kind of soft and... hmmmm.”

I couldn't help laughing. “He?”

“Yeah, I kind of want to cuddle him,” she giggled, laying my cock against her cheek, then gently kissing it.

“Oh, yeah,” said Jules, moving in to join her. “We love cuddling Chris's cuddly cock!”

They both laughed, then checked out my manhood, tracing the veins on my shaft with their fingertips, cupping and gently squeezing my balls, or teasing at my pubes. I was in a state of utter, relaxed bliss. That was until Jules decided to be a stirrer.

“Hey Naisha, watch this,” she said, peeling my foreskin right back. She ran a fingertip around the rim of my sensitised bulbous head, then did the same with my semen slit.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

“Ho-oly... shit!” I snorted. My hips bucked as delicious jolts of electricity surged through my cock.

“Oooh, can I try that?” giggled Naisha, copying her. Same result. By now both of them were giggling and spluttering.

I pleaded with them, in a slightly shaky voice, “Aw, girls, mercy! No fair, please?”

Jules heaved an exaggerated sigh and got back in her seat. “Spoilsport! I'll leave it to you, Naisha”

At least Naisha pretended be contrite. “Sorry,” she said, stroking my cock and looking up at me, her beautiful dark eyes twinkling with amusement. “Can I help make it better?” As she kissed around the base of my cock, gently tugging and teasing my pubes, I relaxed again, thinking that the day couldn't get much better than this...

After a few minutes, Naisha wrapped a small hand around my cock and opened her lips, letting my bulb and the first inch so of my shaft slide into her warm mouth. She gagged a little, when she tried to take too much of me in, but quickly got the hang of sucking me off. I was again blissfully grunting and moaning, stroking her hair and back, as her lips, tongue and mouth worked their magic on my throbbing, electrified manhood.

My orgasm came hard and fast; the pressure had built up too much to hold myself in. An exquisite tremor raced through my cock. With a primeval “Uhhhhhhh... mmmmphhh!” I squirted my raw, hot cum into Naisha's mouth. She was able to use her tongue to block most of it from shooting straight down her throat, although she still coughed as she straightened up, swallowing the rest of my wad.

“Mmmm, it's so salty,” she said, licking her lips. “It tastes kind of like, ahh... abalone? Anyway, was that okay?” she asked, looking at me with an enchanting smile.

I leaned forward, touched her chin and kissed her gently, tasting my semen on her lips as I did so. "Hey, wow, that was... phew... more than okay!" I murmured, groping for words. "Thank you." Cathy had never swallowed my cum, although she really enjoyed sucking me off.

Naisha kissed me back, then she giggled. “Like, I've never done anything like any of this before. I mean, it's so insane, but so cool,” she gave me another smoky kiss, one that was full of promise. “I'm really enjoying myself. Thank you. And thank you, Jules,” she said, sweetly.

"That's okay," said Jules. "Like, you guys have been so stressed lately that, you know, a little de-stressing was needed."

While Jules was talking, Naisha sat up and lifted off her sweatshirt, then undid her plain white bra to reveal her lovely, cone-shaped 34Bs. Her erect, dark-chocolate-coloured nipples were proudly centred on similarly dark areolae: they contrasting beautifully against her flushed, light-caramel coloured skin. Her nicely toned stomach featured an oval 'innie' naval, with a tiny diamond stud.

She cupped her breasts and jiggled them. “Do you like them?” she asked, almost demurely.

“Hell, yeah! They're beautiful, just like the rest of you,” I breathed, stroking them with my fingertips, then cupping them. Her breasts swelled, and her nipples got longer and more erect at my touch.

With a sultry, sexy look, Naisha leaned back against the door, legs splayed wide open and patting her pussy. I was primed to go down on her... when the damned traffic started moving! Behind us, a couple of impatient drivers sounded their horns, as we scrambled to get dressed and get mobile again.

Pretty soon, we were cruising south, along the Princes Highway. Naisha and Jules were laughing and giggling, wondering whether anyone had noticed us naked and pleasuring each other. They also teased me about my big, cuddly cock and sensitive semen slit. I offered to tease their piss-slits and see what would happen.

Just as we turned off into the Royal National Park, low, dark clouds started rolling in. Then the rain started pelting down, hammering on the roof and windows. We groaned with disappointment: although the trip hadn't been entirely wasted, it would be a shame to have to go back.

We decided we might as well carry on and hope for the best. Having visited the place several times with Cathy, I found the turnoff, onto a narrow, bush-lined road that followed the course of a small river, flowing to our right. By the time we stopped at the far end of the car park, the clouds had lifted and the rain had eased slightly.

We sat in silence, looking out at the scenery. The rain limited visibility to about forty to fifty metres, while a heat mist rising from the ground, the trees and the adjacent river added an ethereal, soft grey ambience to everything. There were no other cars, no other people disturbing the tranquillity. Just the odd Kookaburra cackling away.

Jules broke the silence by opening her door. “I don't know about you guys, but I need to stretch my legs.”

Naisha and I watched as she walked to a nearby picnic table and stretched. Next thing we knew, she had taken off her soaking wet clothes, sat up on the table and started masturbating. Naisha laughed and blushed. “Hmmm, Jules is having fun,” she murmured, looking sideways at me.

“So, what do you want to do?” I asked, stroking her cheek.

She briefly squeezed my cock through my track pants. Then, as if by magic, she was naked and kneeling on her seat, watching me with her beautiful, darkly aroused eyes.

The message in those eyes got my hormones pumping, and I soon got naked as well. I ran my seat back as far as it would go and tilted the backrest about halfway past the horizontal.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked, as she scrambled across the centre console.

She was still a virgin and I felt slightly nervous about popping her cherry when she might not be ready for it. Naisha sat astride my lap, with my erection resting against her mons. Holding my face in her hands she kissed me softly and smiled deep into my eyes.

“Yeah, one hundred percent; I'm really sure I want you to fuck me,” she murmured. “Thanks for caring. Oh, and Happy Birthday!” Our next kiss was a long, sizzling-hot tongue-wrestler. Her clean, musky, slightly spicy breath sent my hormones into orbit. I caressed the nape of her neck with my lips. Working my way down to her breasts, I cupped and squeezed them gently, sucking and licking her nipples, eliciting soft sighs and moans from Naisha.

After a while, she leaned back. Lifting her hips high, she wrapped her small hand around my naked shaft, and directed the tip of my bulb into her slit. With a warm “Uhhhh... mmmm... oooh!” on her part, she pushed down slowly, working her hips to overcome the resistance of her tight, virginal entry.

Once I was in her up to the hilt, Naisha took a deep breath, pushed her hair back behind her ears and gazed down at her cock-filled pussy. Her girl-cum was oozing around my shaft and into my pubes.

She made a couple of experimental pelvic thrusts, relaxing and letting her vagina adapt to my size. “Mmmm, Chris, that feels so-o-o good,” she cooed, wriggling her hips slightly, her sultry eyes staring into mine. “Like, it'd be okay if you want to cum inside me.” My quiet smile was rewarded with another long, hot kiss.

While we were thus engaged, Jules got back in. “Ah, finally,” she said, with a laugh. She fumbled around in her backpack, then leaned forward, holding a digital camera. She set it to video.

Naisha broke off our kiss and lifted her hips, exposing my glistening shaft, with my sensitised bulb still snug inside her vagina. “Are you getting this okay?”

“Huh, wha..?” I gulped.

“Gees Chris, come on! We've gotta celebrate Naish's first guy-fuck, right?”

“Uhhh, yeah, no problem!” My cock twitched inside Naisha, making her giggle.

After a slow, tentative start, she got comfortable with having a live penis inside her. As her confidence grew, she began fucking me for real. Her beautiful, lithe body started moving with a wonderful fluidity, as she slid up and down on my pulsing manhood, her hips and stomach working in a slow, sensuous rhythm.

I was happy to lie back, running my hands over Naisha's glistening body, or gently cupping and squeezing her undulating breasts, while teasing her nipples with my fingertips.

Her wonderfully feminine, wonderfully sexual gasps and sighs were interleaved by my deeper grunts. Jules was rubbing her pussy, as she filmed us copulating, adding her own sounds of pleasure to the mix.

It wasn't long before Naisha experienced her first cock-made orgasm, panting and moaning, “Mmmmmm... oh... I'm cumming! Ooohhh... wow!” as she surrendered to it. She slowed her movements, gazing down at me with a sweet, happy smile.

Her orgasm, quivering through my electrified cock, almost set me off. I moaned inwardly, struggling to hold back. Naisha seemed to sense my struggle. She stopped moving her hips and put her hand on my chest. Her eyes pleaded with me not to cum — not just yet, anyway.

Manfully, I held back. “I'm good, babe, keep going, you're doing great,” I whispered. She kissed me briefly, then resumed.

Now that she was in the zone, her body movements were even more fluid and sensual. She leaned back slightly, stroking her glowing clitoris. Internally, her steamy vaginal walls were massaging my cock. “Oooohhh... yes! Oh... f-f-f-fuck, fuck, fu-u-uck, yeah, yeah!!”

As her fourth orgasm of the day hit, she threw her head back, eyes closed. She took a deep, long, shuddering, mewling breath. “Yeah... ooooooh... yeah! Mmmmm! Ohh... Chris! I need your cum right up inside me!” she pleaded. I held her quivering hips and buttocks, pushing my groin hard against hers.

Exquisite spasms raced through my cock. My charged bulb pulsed, splattering a hot load of cum all over Naisha's cervix. The spasms forced a deep “uuuhhhh!” from my lungs. As the tidal wave subsided, she relaxed, panting and moaning, her trembling body slick with perspiration.

“Mmmmm, that was, like, so intense,” she breathed, with a lovely, slightly tearful smile. “Thanks for being so gentle.”

I sat up straight and held her close, rocking her gently while stroking her damp hair, breasts and back.

“Hey, beautiful, any time,” I murmured, kissing her forehead. “Honestly, you were, just so... uhhh, wow, amazing! I never expected this... thank you!” My tingling, slowly deflating cock was still snuggled deep inside her, where it was meant to be.

We sat like that, bathed in our post-coital glow, until Naisha started getting twinges of cramp in her left thigh. As my cock pulled slowly out of her, her vagina gave a liquid slurp and a creamy trickle of our combined cum ran down her perineum, into my pubes. Both girls giggled about it, as Jules captured the moment on video.

While they retired to the back seat, there to watch a replay of Naisha's first guy-fuck, I was happy to relax and reflect on what had just happened. What could have been a washout of my birthday celebration, had turned into something really unexpected and ultra special. In so many ways, it had wiped away the greyness that had permeated my life since Cathy had left for a 'short' trip to Germany.

Yet, as I also knew, the day hadn't ended...

Published 
Written by SinninForYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments