Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Neighbor Jack, Part I: Wine And Card Games

"The unexpected pie I never knew I needed"

27
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first erotic story, ever. The event itself has never happened, and is a result of my creative process. I deliberately wrote it from the female perspective as I am finding this way of writing connects to me more. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Your candid feedback is greatly appreciated as I dive into the world of erotic storytelling."

As the sunlight peered through the gap in the blackout curtains in our bedroom, the silhouettes of the two gorgeous men to either side of me outlined their bodies perfectly. I could see their well-built shoulders all the way down to their calves. Both were still in a deep sleep from a night of debauchery that was amazing, unplanned, and unexpected.

I was filled with excitement as my mind raced through all the details, the intoxication of attention, and definitely two cocks as I smiled on our oversized couch. My mind was unable to resist recounting the steamy details from the previous night.

 We were all acquainted as Jack only lived a few houses down. He was too busy to be in a relationship, so he spent all his time either working on his physique or as a personal fitness trainer. I always took a liking to him as he told the best jokes, helped me with the kiddos when Nick was at work and, overall, a genuinely nice guy.

 Nick and Jack were both athletes, so they trained together daily. As a result, he was a regular in our home. The boys had a knack for wearing workout shorts that, in my opinion, were one size too small. One particular day, as they walked up the hill from an otherwise exhausting session they were wearing their ‘silkies’.

“Do you like working out in lingerie?” I joked, chuckling as the shorts left little to the imagination.

The boys didn’t say a word, rather, they just shot over flirty glances which made me blush.

I was preparing lunch and asked if Jack wanted to join since he was already here.

“Sure, that’s very nice of you,” he replied.

Nick took the shower upstairs while Jack took the one on the first floor.

“Whatever you’re cooking, it smells great, Kat.”

“Thanks, Jack.”

“I hope this isn’t too forward, but you look amazing today.”

“Thanks,” I replied while avoiding eye contact in hopes he wouldn’t see me blush.

Jack made me shiver with his energy and confidence whenever he was around. There has always been conflicting sexual tension between him and me. In all honesty, I had a happy marriage with Nick and two amazing children. However, I couldn’t deny that I was attracted to Jack, and I could tell from his shorts that he had a decent-sized cock. I never imagined myself ever being involved sexually at all with him, so I often ignored these types of thoughts.

Jack finished his shower first, but forgot his change of clothes in the living room. I had hoped Nick would be finished first.

“Nick,” Jack called out.

“Sorry, Jack, Nick is still taking a shower, can I help?”

“I forgot my change of clothes in the living room.”

“I’ll bring them,” I said nervously.

What I did not expect to see was Jack’s naked body. I couldn’t look away,  I had to glance at his cock which was otherwise semi-hard, well-shaped, and his pubic hair was trimmed which made his cock really stand out.

“Are you enjoying the view, Kat?”

“Uhh, yes, uhh.” I stumbled over my words. I blushed! Looked up, handed him his clothes, and went back to the kitchen. He thanked me and chuckled.

Lunch went smoothly at least from the outside. Almost the entire time, my mind was filled with thoughts about Jack's cock as I attempted to look 'normal'. Jack didn’t make things easier as he kept teasing me about how ‘hard’ some things can be in life while giving me weird looks across the dinner table. Nick glanced at the both of us probably thinking we were just being weird, but he didn’t think much of it. Jack thanked me for cooking an amazing meal, gave me a wink, and headed back home.

Nick also thanked me for cooking, and commented that I looked and smelled amazing. He had come up behind me, and kissed my neck which he knows turns me on. As we stood in the kitchen, his fingers went on an expedition around my body. He must have sensed mine and Jack’s tension because he was particularly ‘touchy feely’.

His fingers found their way south to my Intimissimi black satin cheeky panties. From there, he traced the outline of my swollen vulva with his index finger. I was surprised at how wet I was and didn’t realize it. A myriad of sexual thoughts ran through my mind; Nick’s hard cock pressing up against me, Jack’s semi-hard cock in the shower, and the idea of having both of them pleasuring me at the same.

“What was I thinking, stop!” I thought to myself.

Nick was taken aback as I struggled with my thoughts and asked if I was okay.

“I am okay.”

“You don’t sound like it, though," he exclaimed.

“I am okay, Babe.” I kissed Nick to reassure him so he wouldn’t press the issue further.

I excused myself to the toilet where Jack had been earlier. I could smell the soap he used, mixed in with his natural scent which, for some reason, turned me on. My brain was slowly filled with thoughts from earlier and something primal took control. My hands began exploring my body while thinking about Jack. I imagined telling him how great it felt to have him against me, and that I could tell how excited he was by the feeling of his thick cock pressed up on my ass. It wasn’t long that my fingers started rubbing my pussy through my panties. They were already damp from earlier. My hips moved in rhythm to mimic being thrust into by one finger that found its way inside. The physical stimulation along with the image of Jack’s cock before brought me to near orgasm. But before I could, Nick knocked on the door.

“Are you okay?”

“I am okay,” I replied weakly.

“Okay, just making sure. You’ve been in there for a while.”

“I’ll be right out”

I had lost all track of time, and spent the better part of the last forty minutes feeling myself up and imagining Jack taking me as his own!

Nick could tell I was worked up, in a good way, as I approached him in the living room. Looking up at me, he smiled. He mentioned that he invited Jack over for dinner and card games, and that he arranged for Maddy, our neighbor, who was hosting a sleepover to watch the kids. I really appreciated when he took the lead and did things like that. Kid-free evenings were a rarity these days, so I really enjoyed these moments whenever we could have them.

I left Nick to his work, and found myself in our bedroom sifting through my lingerie bin. I had the sudden urge to put on a pair of nice lingerie. I think I knew what my body was communicating to me, but did not give it too much weight. I found a matching black bralette and satin front cheeky panty from a recent trip with Nick. I slipped them on and hid them underneath a dress I used to wear when he and I started dating. This white dress can be a tease I found out; with the perfect light, it becomes a little bit transparent slightly revealing the treasure underneath. I found myself getting horny, and I couldn’t explain why.

From the distance, I could hear Nick getting the kids up to our neighbor, Maddy.

“We’ll be back in a few, Babe. Jack should be here soon,” he remarked.

“Okay sweetie, I’ll see you in a bit.”

Jack arrived with a bottle of wine shortly after Nick left to drop the kids off.

“Dinner smells amazing, Kat.”

“Thanks, Jack, I appreciate that!”

“Might I add, that dress looks amazing on you.”

“I don’t really wear dresses like this anymore especially after the kids were born,” shyly. I could tell he enjoyed what I had on, and something about that made my stomach tense (in a good way).

“You have a fantastic body,” he exclaimed. “I can tell why you probably don’t wear dresses like that anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“I can tell you’re wearing a nice cheeky black panty.”

“Thanks for noticing,” I said, blushing. “Hey, I didn’t think you were too forward earlier. It caught me off guard that’s all.”

“I am glad. I think you’re a great woman, and Nick is lucky to have you.”

All I could do was smile back.

Nick always gave me compliments as I felt it was part of his husbandry duties. But something was different coming from another man whom, I only considered as a friendly acquaintance.

I knew Jack appreciated my intellect, ability to read emotions, but never did I imagine he also viewed me as something to be sexually desired too. I poured us a glass of wine as we waited for Nick. Surprisingly, Jack apologized for earlier, and mentioned there were no towels in the bathroom, and that he didn’t expect me to partly walk in.

“Everything’s okay, Jack. No worries from my end.” He motioned that there was no offense taken.

“I hope you enjoyed the view.”

The wine was talking at this point because my response caused him to shift in his seat.

“I’ll be honest, I love the curve that your cock makes, and I wondered how it would feel in my hand.”

Before he could respond, Nick walked through the door.

Jack and Nick embraced and gave us both a hard time for starting to drink without him. I gave him a kiss, and went to finish cooking dinner. Before I could depart, Nick whispered in my ear like it was a secret.

 “I am pretty sure Jack likes you.” He left it at that saying nothing more.

Dinner went fairly smooth, but there was a definite palpable energy in the air that I am sure the three of us were feeling. We brought out the cards and opened the third bottle of wine. Jack excused himself to the bathroom, and Nick and I were left to finish prepping the card games. I couldn’t help myself, but I scooted over to Nick, so I didn’t have to raise my voice.

“Whatcha up to, Babe?” I asked.

“I am not up to anything, but I can definitely feel something going on between you and Jack, and I am okay with it,” he exclaimed.

Nick knows that I am shy, and need the extra reassurance. He also mentioned my choice of dress for the evening as he ran his hand up my leg.

“Kat, I am okay if you want to pursue your curiosity. Our marriage is strong, and we are rock solid, Babe.” He also added that Jack told me about the bathroom incident too. “Did you like what you saw?” he asked.

“If I am being honest, I really liked the shape of his cock, and wondered how it would feel,” I said somewhat nervously, testing the water. Nick leaned in towards me as he now had his hand planted firmly on my pussy.

“Why don’t you find out then?” he whispered.

I could only look at Nick and kissed him.

Jack returned from his bathroom venture, clearly evident that he had ‘freshened’ up a bit.

Nick made a point to sit across from me, and I could feel my heart racing. He suggested that Jack sit next to me to give him pointers as he had never played this card game before. I downed the whole glass of wine to calm my nerves.

“You need to savor the wine, Kat, that one there is a classic,” Jack protested.

“The only thing I am going to savor is that cock of yours,” as I slurred my words a bit.

There was a silence that lasted what felt like forever. Jack looked at me and smiled then he looked at Nick who gave Jack a raised excited eyebrow look. Jack leaned forward, ran his hands and fingers up my thigh, and gave my waiting pussy a nice rub, and kissed me. Not before long, he withdrew his caress making me want more. I couldn’t help, but to try and keep his hands there.

“Patience my love, the night is young,” Jack exclaimed.

We continued to play our card games, shared life stories, and enjoyed our evening of great conversations. Jack told his jokes all night. One joke had me laughing so hard I ended up falling over into his arms. Nick was laughing so hard as well, and didn’t pay any mind to what was happening on our side.

It was at this point that Jack excused himself to the bathroom, again.

“What on earth is he doing in there?” I thought.

Nick could tell I was feeling nervous. He suggested a massage to help me relax. I wasn’t about to say no to one of Nick’s amazing massages. He led me to the living room and had me lay face down on our massage table.

“You’re really tense, Babe.”

“Yeah, I don’t know. Can you use the oil this time?”

As Nick started and my tension melted away, I relaxed and was able to enjoy Nick’s hands. He removed my dress, so I was only wearing the bralette and cheeky panty from a recent trip he and I took. I started getting worried that Jack might see me. Frankly, there was a part of me that wanted him to see me exposed.

“Where’d you love birds go?” Jack called out.

 “We’re in here.” Nick replied. “Kat needed a massage.”

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

Feeling a bit brave, I called out too. “This massage would sure be better with two pairs of hands than one.”

Jack is fairly respectable and a gentleman, so I didn’t think much of it.

“Sure,” said Jack.

I immediately froze as Nick continued the massage. Nick, feeling renewed tension, leaned down and whispered that everything is going to be great, he was good with what might happen, and that if I wanted to stop we could with no issues.

“Why not?” I replied.

I could hear Jack begin walking from the dining room area and my heartbeat began racing.

“Wow, Kat,” Jack exclaimed. “You have an amazing body.”

“Thanks.”

Jack didn’t waste any more time and joined Nick. For an hour, they massaged me from head to toe. Jack, being the gentleman he was, stayed well away from my erogenous zones. When I switched positions, so the boys had a good look at the front of my body, I had Jack sit next to my head to get a good feel of my shoulders. Secretly, I wanted to be in the perfect position to admire his already swollen bulge. Nick was on the other side, and I could tell he was also semi-hard.

"I think it would be better to have you braless,” said Nick.

I looked up at him with a slightly anxious look, but he quickly assured me all was well. However, I could tell Jack wasn’t so sure.

“Everything’s fine Jack, I don’t mind you seeing me naked.”

Jack looked at the both of us still in a state of disbelief. So, I reached for Jack’s hands and held them to my breasts as Nick looked on.

“Do you like them?” I asked.

“They’re so much better in my hands now. I was wondering all night how they would feel.”

“Can we start the massage?”

“Sure”

I had my eyes closed the entire time, so I wasn’t always sure whose hands were who. Pair #1 worked his way down my body massaging my stomach, over my pubic bone, and legs which I thoroughly enjoyed. I felt like a Queen being pampered, and the attention was intoxicating.

Pair #2 worked his around my neck and breasts. I could feel his hesitation as he approached the area just below my belly button which made me think it was Jack. He would do this ‘stop and retreat’ action as if waiting for my approval. I let out soft moans as #2 ran trails around my body with his fingers. I did open up my eyes a bit to confirm where Jack was sitting and then closed them again. My hands found Jack’s thigh, and I too was finding my courage as I rubbed a little bit higher every time I reached towards him.

Nick was paying attention it seems. He stopped his massage, and repositioned closer to my head. We kissed as he continued caressing me, and I could sense his arm reaching over me at this point. I wasn’t sure what he was doing, but I didn’t care. As my hand extended upwards on Jack’s thigh, it was met with another, I assumed it was Nick’s. Acting as a guide, my hand was brought up the rest of the way on Jack’s thigh where it rested on his already hard cock. I felt around taking in the overall size and hardness.

Nick stopped kissing me, and I could feel him move away. In the distance, I could hear him getting comfortable.

“You two got it,” Nick exclaimed.

I didn’t quite panic, but I did feel a sudden rush of vulnerability wash over me. I had never been with another man before since getting married. Jack’s lips were a little different compared to what had been my norm. They were full like Nick’s and soft, but tasted a different type of ‘sweet’. Jack was an amazing kisser. I was lost in bliss kissing Jack, and rubbing his throbbing cock which, at this point, felt like it was about to bust out of his trousers.

“Why don’t you rejoin us, Nick,” said Jack.

“That’s a great idea,” I said.

Nick had been stroking his cock this entire time watching Jack kiss, fondle, and finger fuck me till my pussy left his fingers glistening with my juices.

Hearing him come towards me, I reached out for Nick’s cock. He guided my hand onto his shaft, and then my head to his tip. I could tell he was excited by the pre-cum glistening at the edge and licked it clean.

Jack was gracious and held my hair while I sucked on Nick’s cock encouraging me to get him completely into my mouth. Not before long, my throat relaxed enough to fit it all inside. I had to take it out as soon as it hit the back of my throat so I could catch my breath, and continued stroking as I watched him.

Jack had made his way around my body. He kissed me from head to toe, gently sucked on my nipples as he went from side to side, and eventually rested his head in between my legs. I could feel his warm breath through my panties. He took his time with me which I appreciated; his soft fingers traced the shape of my vulva causing me to react.

I was ready to have him taste me; I was ready to have another man, after nine years of marriage, have a taste of her. It felt like our minds were linked because he parted my legs allowing him full access. I reached down and pulled my panties to the side so he could see her. I paused sucking on Nick and locked eyes with Jack, gave him a ‘come hither’ motion, and directed his head towards my waiting pussy.

His tongue was rough but pleasurable; the pressure was perfect as he made his way around. He would alternate speed and direction not letting me anticipate anything which was a real turn-on not to know what might be next.

I couldn’t handle it anymore. I asked Jack to switch with Nick. As Jack repositioned next to me I just stared into his eyes, a bit shocked that this was still happening. I took the fingers he used to finger fuck me, and slipped them into his mouth.

“You like how I taste, Jack,” I asked.

“Sweet as honey, Baby.”

I unbuckled Jack’s trousers, and he helped take them off completely. I felt like I was unwrapping a Christmas present. I looked at him with excitement, my hands naturally found their way around his thick shaft, I could just fit my hand around it. I stroked him slowly admiring the shape, feel of his balls, and curve. After a few minutes, he moved my hair away from my face signaling that he was ready for me to take him into my mouth.

I slowly kissed his head, licked his shaft up and down appreciating both the length and girth. He was slightly bigger than Nick which took some getting used to. The pre-cum made its way out to his beautiful tip, and I took extra care to lick it up like I did Nick’s. I eventually took him into my mouth only a little bit at time as I needed to get used to having a bigger cock in my mouth. I got into a good rhythm, but only was able to get about 2/3 of it inside.

Nick picked up where Jack left off. He was licking my juices as he used a single finger inside to tease my g-spot. He would vary the angle and tempo to tease more juice from my yoni, and making her beg for more.

At one point, my entire body seized up from the pleasure of having a cock in my mouth and Nick’s warm tongue on my vulva. Nick looked up with pleasure, nodded to Jack, and they both picked me up in unison.

I was led to the bedroom where Jack began working his way in between my legs. Nick separated himself just off to the side. I could feel Jack’s tongue a second time as he continued to lick her up and down, and I could feel my pussy literally begging to be filled up!

I put my hands on Jack’s head, and guided him up so he and I were face to face. I could feel his hard cock resting just on top of my pubic bone. I kissed him passionately and could taste myself on his lips.

“I do taste good,” I thought to myself. I looked over at Nick for one ‘last check’. I had never seen him so excited. He looked at me and I could feel our souls connected in a way that I have never felt before, and it was one that helped me completely let go of all my reservations.

Jack began to rock his hips back and forth along my pussy lips. Every so often he would push down and in just to part my lips and the tip of his cock would rest at my entrance. He wanted to tease me, and he wanted to also ensure she was ready for his girth. As he continued, I could not help but to gyrate my hips in hopes that she would align with his beautiful tip to slide right inside.

Jack took my cue and changed his angle, and gently guided his hard cock into my wet pussy. I let out a deep sigh as I could feel him stretching her a bit and continued to penetrate me slowly. I glanced over at Nick who was still stroking his cock, full of excitement of what was happening.

As my pussy welcomed the stretch,  she began to take more and more of him inside. I raised my hips, wrapped my legs around him, and pulled him in all the way inside twinging a bit from the pain. That pain subsided as he continued to thrust his entire shaft inside of me and, every time, I would let out a moan.

“Do you like his thick cock,” Nick asked.

“He’s so deep, Babe,” I replied weakly.

I asked Jack to pound me. He quickened his pace, and I couldn’t control my moans anymore. My body began to convulse, and I had a small orgasm while he was on top of me. I had to stop him for a moment to compose myself.

“You must have been excited,” Nick exclaimed.

I reached down to see my juices all over Jack’s still pulsing cock.

“Did you cum, Jack?” I asked

“Not yet,” he replied. “Do you want me to?”

I couldn’t get any words out except a yearning begging nod for it.

I knew deep down that I wanted him to cum inside me, but I wasn’t sure if Nick would look at me the same way again. He’s been the only man to be that intimate with me in the last nine years. 

At this point, I think Nick read the situation well, and came back over to us. He began nibbling my ear which drove me crazy. I positioned myself directly over Jack’s perfectly curved cock, guided myself onto him, and slipped him completely inside.

He made deep moans as I rocked back and forth. The look in his eyes intensified as he pulled me down close to him. He was whispering to me how good I felt, and mentioned how tight I was. I saw his primal side at this point, and I only wanted to be fully taken.

“Where do you want me to cum?” Jack asked.

By the looks we exchanged. I think Jack knew where I wanted him to.

“You want to feel him pulsing inside you, don’t you?”

“Fill me up, Babe, I want it deep.”

I couldn’t help the situation, I wanted Jack to cum inside me, Jack wanted to cum inside me, but I didn’t want to hurt Nick.

To my surprise, as I was upright at this point, Nick whispered in my ear that he wanted to see and hear Jack cum inside me.

I was shocked. I not only got hornier, and started begging Jack to fuck and fill my pussy. He looked at me, reached up and pulled my head down so he could deeply kiss me. He arched his butt up so he could control the thrusting, and I felt like I was merely hovering over him now.

He quickened his pace, and I couldn’t help but cum again. Harder … faster … I demanded.

Jack did not disappoint. His pace was feverish. It only took him a full minute of pounding into me to get close.

You ready, Baby?” he exclaimed.

“Yeah, come on. Give it to me.”

I could feel his cock tightening up. His balls continued slapping into my ass. He let out a few grunts before the pulsing began. The pace had slowed a bit, but he was still pushing into and out of me. Nick commented that there was cum dripping out every time Jack’s cock pulled out a little, and ran down his shaft.

Nick had repositioned himself behind me as I continued riding Jack. I had leaned in to kiss him still with his cock inside. I could feel Nick’s warm hands on my ass guiding me a bit more forward, and it caused Jack’s cock to fall out. As I continued kissing Jack, I could hear some slurping noises.

Jack moaned a bit. I looked back behind me to find that Nick had taken Jack’s cock into his mouth, and was stroking and sucking him.

“You like that cock, Babe?”

“Hmmmm, I do. You two taste fantastic, by the way.”

Nick mounted me after cleaning Jack’s cock. He did not waste time getting inside of me, and started pounding right away. Jack held my head, and asked if I was ready for another ‘pie’. I nodded to him yes as we kissed.

Nick started grunting. I could feel his balls slap my clit from behind and, not before long, he pumped me full. There were at least four or five streams that I could feel versus the regular two or three. I think knowing that he was competing at this point made his body produce even more.

As Nick pulled out, I felt what can only be described as a river flowing out of me, and onto the bed. Jack even exclaimed that it looked like a lake on the bedsheets.

I collapsed, exhausted, cum still leaking down my leg. I didn’t care at this point. The boys had positioned themselves on either side of me. Jack kissed me goodnight before I turned over to Nick. He kissed me, we exchanged ‘I love yous’ and fell asleep in each other’s arms secretly wondering when I would be this full again.

Published 
Written by BeardlessWonder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments