Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Polygamy - A Step In The Right Direction - Part V

"Jermaine makes contact with Danny and Sandie"

71
14 Comments 14
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Danny woke next morning to the sound of his mobile ringing. It was late Sunday morning and he and Sandie had fucked way into the early hours of the morning. She lay next to him snoring gently as he reached for his phone. The call was from Jermaine. “Enjoying a lie in were you?” came a male voice he recognised.

He laughed. “Yes, still getting over the jet lag and the holiday!”

“And Sandie’s still asleep?”

“Yes, she’s lying right next to me.”

He heard a sigh from Jermaine. “So, how was the holiday for you? Bad?” he asked with forced laughter.

Danny answered with honesty. “No, on the contrary, it was very enjoyable.”

“And was that down to the weather, the location, or the company? Or was it all three?”

Danny felt himself beginning to stir as Sandie awoke and pressed herself against him. “A combination of all three.”

“So, no regrets then, Danny?”

“None at all.”

“Well, I enjoyed meeting with you both. You guys were great company.”

“Thanks.”

“And how about Sandie? Did she enjoy herself?”

“From our conversations so far, I think she enjoyed her holiday very much.”

Jermaine stirred at the other end of the line. “So, you would do it all over again Danny, given the chance?”

Sandie’s hand was already wrapped around his erection. “I think so, yes.”

“Well, I sure would, Danny,” he responded quickly. “I enjoyed Sandie’s company very much. I hope you don’t mind me saying that!”

He thought for a moment. Hearing another man say that he had enjoyed being with his wife stirred something within. “No, not all.”

“I mean that very much, Danny. I know that I have been around a lot, but Sandie and I seemed to click from the start. It was very special.”

Danny fell silent. It hurt to hear that, and yet it excited him.

“I suppose that’s something you don’t want to hear Danny, but Sandie stands out from all the others. Above all, she didn’t bitch about her husband off like most of the others did. She thinks the world of you, Danny. I felt very privileged to have slept with her, and I have to admit that I am quite jealous of you.”

He never responded. It came as a bit of an eye-opener to him knowing that even though she was having great sex with Jermaine, she still spoke well of him.

“You have someone very special there Danny.”

“I know!”

Jermaine laughed. “I suppose I have just ruined any chance now I have of seeing her again.”

“Well, there is quite a distance between us.”

He fell silent for a few moments. “If I could get over there to you would you let me see her again?”

“I… I… I don’t know. We would have to discuss it.”

“Of course, draw some boundaries up, lines not to cross, that sort of thing. I wouldn’t want to come between the two of you. You have a great relationship there.”

Danny smiled at the pun.

“Would you give it some thought and discuss it with her?”

He turned his head and glanced at Sandie, who was fully awake and listening to every word. She smiled.

“Yes, we’ll give it some thought.”

“Thanks.”

“But what exactly would you want from all of this, aside from the obvious?”

Jermaine cleared his throat. “Well, I have been involved with a couple before on a long-term basis, and it was as if she was a wife to the both of us. If you get my meaning? The dynamic was great, and we both got we needed.”

“And you would like me to share Sandie with you in the same way?”

“Yes, but it wouldn’t be like it was on holiday – me having nearly all the sex with Sandie. I wouldn’t be keeping her all to myself.”

Danny gave a sigh of relief.

“How does that sound to you?”

“W… well, I suppose sharing is much fairer. Might even be fun!”

Jermaine agreed. “It is fun. We had a lot of good times together, and the sex was great of course. It gives a new meaning to sloppy seconds!”

Danny laughed. “So, how did it work out with that couple you mentioned, intimacy-wise, I mean?

“Well, they had a three-bedroomed apartment. She had a bedroom of her own, and her husband had one and I had the other. It started out with us taking it in turns to sleep with her from Monday to Saturday. Sunday night was her night to either be alone, or take one of us to her bed, It was her choice, but sometimes the two of us would join her, and we would have a threesome. Then, after a while, she decided that she wanted to change things and she began to make the choice of who she wanted to share her bed with at night.”

“And how did that work out?”

“It worked out very well. I think it made me more excited when she chose me instead of him.”

Danny could understand that. “And who won the contest?”

“Well, it wasn’t a contest really, but I came out of it best. I was the better lover, and she chose me for her bed companion most nights. I also think she got quite a kick out of making the choice. When bedtime came she would stand there looking at us both before taking one of us by the hand and leading us off to bed.”

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

Danny began to picture the scene. The husband sitting there watching his wife take Jermaine away to share her bed, and her body with.

“And her husband was okay with it?”

“Al was quite the cuckold. He loved watching me drill his wife. She used to leave the bedroom door ajar so she could peep in and watch us. She would see him standing there and would become more vocal. It must have been humiliating for him, but he enjoyed watching me satisfy his wife. Then there was the cleaning up afterward. He would wait for me to climb off her and then he would creep in and get down between her thighs and have a feast. She could be quite the sadist. All in all, though, the relationship worked out quite well. Everyone got what they wanted, and we got along together.”

“And how do you see things developing with us then?”

“I suppose we will just play along and see how things develop. Play it by ear, as they say, and see how it goes,” he responded. “But at the end of the day it all depends on Sandie, doesn’t it? She’s the fulcrum of the relationship. It’s her we both want and need, and we are at her mercy in many ways.”

Danny looked at Sandie again who was smiling at the developing conversation. “Yes, I suppose it is all down to her.”

“And you, Danny, suppose Sandie really wanted this, how would you feel about it?”

He sighed silently to himself. He had mixed emotions about it all.

“You did enjoy me fucking her Danny, didn’t you? You knew that she was having great sex with me, and you got a kick out of it. I mean, it wouldn’t have gone on all that long if you weren’t enjoying it, would you?”

“No… no, I suppose not.”

So, just imagine I’m there staying with you, it’s bedtime, you and I are sitting on the settee together watching football, or something, and in walks Sandie. She’s dressed, ready for bed; see-through negligee and matching panties, and she walks slowly up to us and reaches out with her hand. Whose hand would you really want her to grab – mine or yours?”

Danny stifled a groan.

“Who’s hand do you think she would take?”

“Probably yours,” he said softly.

“And how would you feel about that?”

Danny didn’t answer.

“I think you would enjoy it. I think you would be willing her to take mine instead of yours. I’ve been around cuckolds for quite a while now and I know what makes them tick.”

Danny lay there silently as Sandie looked at him while holding his erection in her fingers, sticky with precum. She leant forward to speak into the phone.

“And how would you feel Jermaine if I chose Danny?”

“Ah, you’re there,” he said with surprise. “Well… I would have to accept it. You are the boss!”

“Yes,” she giggled. “I have the pussy and I am the boss.”

Both Danny and Jermaine laughed too.

“Actually, in that situation, being the one in the position of making a choice, I would probably toss a coin. Make one of you call heads or tails, and whoever made the right call… well, they would get to sleep in my bed.”

“Sound good to me!” Jermaine responded.

She looked at Danny.

“Seems fair to me,” he responded with a nod.

“But sharing me won’t always mean sex will take place, Jermaine. As Danny well knows, we don’t bonk every night. Sometimes it only happens at the weekends when we have more time, when we are relaxed and in the mood. So, choosing one of you to sleep with me doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s for sex. Sometimes, it can be more about having a nice, warm body to cuddle up against.”

“Yes, of course, I realise that, but for me though it would be the pleasure, and the honour, of having your naked body against mine.”

Sandie smiled. “You’re quite the charmer aren’t you Jermaine?”

He laughed. “Anything to get into your knickers, Sandie!”

“And at the end of the day, that’s all it would be Jermaine,” she told him. “Danny is my husband and I have no intention of changing that. Any relationship would be just based on friendship and sex. Good sex, that is!”

“Yes, I understand that Sandie. I won’t cross that boundary.”

Danny looked at her and gave her a nod of acknowledgement.

“So, it’s on then… you, Danny and me?”

“We’ll think about it, Jermaine,” she answered with a smile. “In the meantime, I and my husband usually enjoy a nice shagging on a Sunday morning, and we haven’t had one in weeks because I have been shagging you this past while, so we will say bye for now, and get down and dirty!”

He laughed. “Bloody tease!”

“Yes, I know. You’ll just have to get used to it. I get a kick from teasing!”

Sandie pulled away and began to slide down the bed. Danny ended the call just as her lips folded around the tip of his cock.

Yes, he had missed his Sunday morning shags with Sandie.

 

 

 

® Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments